Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Writer’s Punishment Part II

By Dr. Bone After nearly six months off my wife was ready to go back to work. It had taken two operations to transform Susan's formerly pert little breasts into a pair of 42DDs, and I was not allowed to touch them as she was saving them for her next black lover. Let me back track a little, for years I had been writing interracial sex stories for a popular website. I had been naturally keeping this activity secret from my wife. One day, however, my wife found my stories when I took an inopportune nap. To say she was furious would have been an understatement. After a month or so in the doghouse she decided she was going to get her revenge by doing all the things she had read in my stories. I watched as my wife was pounded by three black men. In the morning my wife, who as in my stories had shaven her head bald, had sex in the kitchen while i watched. She had made good her threat and had had the boob enhancement surgery. After she had recovered enough she had transferred to the downtown office. with its nearly all black staff. "Come on honey help me on with my bra." She said as she got dressed for her first day of work. I wanted to suck and squeeze her breasts but they were off limits to me now. She put on her tightly tailored business suit. Lastly she positioned her wig on her bald head, and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. I had taken three weeks off for vacation while Susan went back to work. I went and wrote some more stories, after all what harm would they do at this point? On her lunch break she called me to say that she was settling in and several of the men had already flirted with her making a point of telling me they were all black. When she got home she told me one of her supervisors, Gary, had asked her out for lunch, and she had told him yes. I asked her if he knew that she was married. She told me she had told him but he said it was only a business lunch so he could get to know his new employees. "Besides I did not think you would mind, much." she said giving my cock a light squeeze. The next day my wife called me from the restaurant telling me Gary was in the bathroom and that he could not take his eyes off of her tits. The lunch was a long one and she had taken the opportunity to brush his cock by mistake telling me he felt much endowed. She continued to play the game of cat and mouse with him letting on at first that she would not mind, and that me, her husband would not mind either. She found out he would be game to come over that Friday and that she had special plans for us both that weekend. On Thursday she came home with a package and told me that Gary had driven her home. "You did what? All our neighbors can see you. What will they say?" then i realized was acting like a character in one of my stories. She smiled at me as she could see I was already getting hard at the mere thought of this interracial humiliation. "Not only that but i I felt his cock and gave it a bit of a tug on the way down here. I did not pull it out but I wanted to make sure it was up to standard. Black standard that is." She opened the bag and took out a pair of sheer black panties with white trim. "Make sure you have these on on on Friday when he comes over. And if you are good maybe I will let you suck on these." she said grabbing her own boobs through her tight blouse. That Friday they came home late together. All the neighbors could see them come through the door together. He greeted me with a grin that was almost a smirk. We had a light dinner with my wife sitting next to him giving his cock a quick squeeze through his pants under the table. Then Gary went to his briefcase and took out a bound stack of papers. "Quite an imagination you have there." he said to me. "Well if it wasn't for that I would not have gotten these." my wife said squeezing here ample cleavage. "Is it true that you have not let him touch them?" He asked. She smiled and said "No, but judging by what he wrote I think he wants a black man to have that privilege first." She said getting up and going over to the living room. They sat on the couch together my wife having me sit in the corner. "Are you sure he is alright about this?" He asked. My wife in reply leaned forward and kissed him deeply pressing her boobs against him. The kissing grew hot and heavy between them. She guided his hands to her chest, his black hands kneading and feeling them. Shit! I had written about scenes like this a dozen times but to actually see my own wife in a situation like this was far more arousing, and humiliating. ?Come over here.? She said to me. ?Open my blouse.? She commanded I unbuttoned her blouse and helped her slip it off. ?Now the bra.? She said as he grinned at me. I unsnapped it letting her two big boobs tumble out with a bounce. I remembered when she had perky 34Cs but these were meant for one man only, a black one. She stood up and squeezed her tits looking in my direction. ?Like these?? she said teasingly. I told her I did. ?Then take off your clothes, except for your you know what.? I did not want to do it. She said then, ?If you do I will let you suck on them, I promise.? The thought of sucking on those big tits, let alone touching them made me lose my control. I stripped down to the black panties she ordered me to wear, giving Gary and her a big laugh, at my expense of course. ?Mmm! So big. I think I will suck on them a big myself.? She said raising her nipples to her mouth she sucked on them. Making them hard. She slowly licked the tips of her nipples. Then cupping them underneath she held her breasts out telling me not to move. She put them within inches of my face, then pulled them back laughing. ?Want them?? she said, and when I reached forward she pulled them back again laughing, ?Well they are not for you. You know who they are for?? I did not answer and she asked again, ?Do you know who they are for?? She said motioning for Gary to get up. ?They are only for the black man.? She said letting him touch her naked breasts. He noisily, to her delight, sucked on her nipples. While Gary sucked on her tits she took off her wig. He was in shock, as her perfectly bald head was revealed. She turned to him and said I had written about this little fetish so much in my stories she had done it, and kept herself bald as a reminder to me. Her baldness seemed to turn him on. Her hands reached towards his belt, she undid. She opened her pants and pulled out his cock, and was not disappointed by its monster size. As he sucked her tits she jerked his shaft off. Getting back on the couch she got on her knees in front of him and told him to beat her tits with his cock. He took that massive stick of black meat and slapped her tits with it. He rubbed the head against her nipples. ?Oh that feels so good.? She said to him, she turned to me and said that she might get the tattoo she had wanted on her tits proclaiming her love for black cock with words like ?Black Cock Lover.? Gary laughed a bit at my wife?s kinkiness. She sandwiched his cock between her boobs and rubbed them up and down his shaft, no lube was needed as it was wet from her spit, though occasionally she added a big thick glob of spit, summoned deep from her throat to help it along. I admired his powers of control as I would have came a long time ago. Finally, he signaled her was about to cum. She pressed his cock against her boobs and let it erupt with what seemed to be a court of his spunk. She made sure to milk every drop of that precious fluid out of his shaft, then she rubbed it all over her tits until it formed a tight shin layer. When she was done she stood up and told Gary to undress while she took care of me. Through the panties she had me wear she grabbed my shaft, pulling it out and over the top of the panties she had me wear, which was ready to explode and gave my cock a quick yank, enough to increase my agony but not enough to provide any relief. ?Now you wanted to suck on my tits, well now is your chance.? She said raising her sticky boob up to my face. I had written stories about husbands put on ?clean-up duty? by their wives, but to actually experience it was another thing. I did not want to do it, I am not gay, but there was that humiliation factor. ?Come on suck my tits.? She said forcefully. I hesitated but then I moved my mouth forward. It seemed like it took a million years. For my mouth to reach around her nipple but I did. With a smug smile she took my shaft in her hand and slowly yanked it off, starting and stopping to prolong my erotic agony. She had me lick every inch of her breasts. I, as her new rules demanded, had to tell her when I was about to blow my nuts. She told me what a good little slave I was. Then she tucked my cock back in my panties and jerked me off so I shot my entire load inside of them. Leaving me standing there, she laughed as she went into Gary?s arms and gave him a big kiss. They whispered back and forth and then they went into the bedroom. She poled her head out of the door and told me that I may come in. Little did I know what further humiliation she had in store for me. Out of a draw she took out some rubbers and lube. The condoms were of a well known brand, designed for the extra large male. In her first session of black loving, she had not used any. Though she had expressed a willingness to be breed by a black man, she now wanted to wait, she had told me that she had much more to try with her black lovers before being knocked up, and besides when she did she wanted it to be with a very ?special? black man. ?Well I am waiting.? She said. I did not understand what she had meant, then dread came over me as she picked up the rubber. Was she expecting me to put it on to humiliate me? Surely she knew that I would slip off. Then I realized she wanted me to put it on him. But he was only semi-hard. I looked at her and she laughed at me and told me to get to work. I wanted to run out of the bedroom. But to what end. I had written all these stories containing scenes of husbands getting their wives? black lovers ready and now I was living it. My wife pantomimed her jerking a cock. I started to reach over to do so when Gary pulled back his shaft. ?Do it on your knees boy.? He commanded. I sank to my knees so I was face to face with his shaft. My wife told me to wait a second and ran to the dresser draw. She pulled out a mini camcorder and flicked it on. ?Now we are ready.? She said. As my wife filmed I slowly reached over and grasped his cock. Immediately I could tell how much thicker and more solid it felt like my. ?Come on yank it.? My wife said. I wanted to say no but I looked up at her big tits and knew if I did not comply she would toss me out of the room for good. I yanked it up and down. My wife went and put her arms around his shoulder asking him if I was doing a good job. He told yes. As I cranked his cock it got bigger and bigger. The thought came to me that she might want me to put it in my mouth, but she did not. She told me I liked doing that a bit too much. I then rolled the rubber onto his cock. She pushed me aside and got onto the bed spreading her legs wide. He got on top of her putting her legs on his shoulders as he entered her. He pounded her pussy for what seemed like hours until he came. Then he stood up and had me remove the rubber from his cock. Swallowing the last bit of my pride I removed it from my new ?master?s? cock. It felt full to the point of bursting open. My wife got off the bed and gave him a deep kiss and then petted my head as if I was a pet. She smiled at me that wicked naughty smile that told me she was up to no good. She whispered something in her lover?s ear that made him laugh as they both looked down on me. She stood in front of him and closed pulled his cock through her legs so it looked like she had grown one. She stroked it in her hand, then slapped it in her other palm. ?Mmm! So big! Honey I think you want to suck on it. As a matter of fact I know you want to. I shook my head no. ?Why do you say that? It would just be like in one of your stories.? She said teasingly. ?Now go get my camera on the dresser. Now.? She said. I obeyed handing it to her, then getting onto my knees in front of her. ?Come on I know you are tempted she said stroking it. ?Kiss your master?s cock.? She said. It seemed like an eternity passed. I hesitated then angrily she looked down at me and said, ?Either get with the program or get out.? Slowly I moved my head forward and to my shame I planted a kiss on his massive cock head. Giggling my wife turned on the camera and took a picture of my humiliation. ?Now open your mouth you are going to suck on my dick. Come on just like in your stories. Get to it.? I stared up at my wife with her huge tits and knew that there was no choice in the matter; I had created this tangled web of lust now I must live with it. I opened my mouth and took ?her? dick into it. My jaw was stretched as wide as it could. ?That?s a good boy.? She said sarcastically as she ran her hand through my hair. ?Take it deep into your mouth. That?s it! Let me tell you how it is going to be. Next month I am going to take a separate vacation with a black man of my choice. And when I come back I am going to transform you into my little female slave. Your asshole is going to become the pussy for some black man. You?d like that wouldn?t you.? Actually I looked up at her with fear; she looked down at me and told me not to worry as she was going to ?train? my ass with a strap on first. Then she reminded me with a bit of venom that it would be just like in my stories. She had me jerk her cock off as I sucked on it warning me I?d better take every drop of her load as she took her cock and slapped me hard across the face with it. ?Pump it! Pump it!? she said, ?Faster! Faster! Can you feel me twitch? Remember every drop little man, every drop!? she said. To my shame he shot his load into my mouth while my wife laughed at me. ?Now get it hard again I want to feel him inside of me. I pumped and sucked him off until he was rock hard. Then I rolled a rubber onto his dick. He pushed me aside and plunged himself into my wife again riding her pussy long and hard. My favorite was watching her take it doggie style, her big tits swinging back and forth with each solid thrust he gave her poor cunt. When he finally came and pulled out of her his rubber looked like it was going to burst from all the fucking that was done. It fell upon me to unroll it and throw it in the wastepaper basket. Later, after he left my wife faced me. ?Did you like it? Was it just like in your stories?? she asked sarcastically. I told her I did, as she could well see from the bulge in my black panties. ?Well maybe we can give you some relief.? She walked over to a draw and took out a harness and a dildo. The dildo was black and about seven inches long. Not as big as her lover?s cock, but bigger than mine. She had me help her strap herself into the hardness, tight. ?Now look I have a black cock of my own, and you know what I am going to do?? she waited a moment before continuing. ?I am going to turn your asshole into my pussy and fuck you.? Terror gripped me. I did not think that thing would fit inside of me. ?Come on you know you want to try it.? She said getting a bottle of lube she coated the shaft as she rubbed her hand up and down its length, slowly. She got me onto the bed and I felt her pull down my panties as her hand reached around to grab my cock. ?Take it slave!? She said as she pressed her cock against my asshole. She urged me to relax as it was going in. She put more pressure on me until I felt it slowly slide in. ?That?s it honey take that nice black cock in your asshole. Consider it practice for the real thing.? She said as she started to slowly thrust in and out of my behind. I felt my balls twitch; the feeling got more and more intense, until I could not take it anymore and erupted with a huge load all over the bedspread. My wife laughed at what a naughty pussy I was and kept fucking me until I came a second time, then she pulled out. She turned me around and made me suck her cock clean as she ran her fingers through my hair. Later I asked her if she was serious about all the other things, like the separate vacation and turning me into her pussy slave. She said she would show me how serious that weekend. She went out and when she came back she had something to show me. She opened her blouse to show me her nipples, she had had them pierced with two huge gold rings, and on her breasts were bandages, like the sort you get after you get tattooed. Did she do what I think she did? She peeled off the left one it said in gothic letters ?Black? and the top and ?Cock? on the bottom? and on the right one it said ?Slut.? I was speechless. ?Now do you know how serious I am? You fantasized about this and now you have the reality. I think the next thing I am going to do is go out on a date.? I started to dread what she was going to say next. ?In town.? I knew what she meant she was going to take her black lover out in public where perhaps all our neighbors could see me for the cuckold I was. Then she added something else that shocked me further. ?You know that Asian girl in accounting, Sue? Well I want you to have an affair with her. You can play the hurt husband and all. I saw the way she looked at you at the dinner dance last year.? I asked her why but she said no more going into the bedroom while I headed to the living room. Feedback is always welcome at: drbonefeedback@yahoo.com 9585 1.86/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment