Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Homecoming To Be Remembered

A HOMECOMING TO BE REMEMBERED By Bimbo Amateur Last September, my wife and I traveled back to her old family home town in Wisconsin for a family reunion. Her family was from there and she had grown up there until the age of 16 when her father took a school superintendent job in northern California. I met her in California at college, and we married shortly thereafter. I had met her relatives before, but this was our first time visiting the old home town. Our two kids, ages 2 and 3, were the center of attention to their relatives. Our flight back home did not leave until Monday, and since the reunion events wrapped up on Saturday, we had Sunday free. The relatives suggested we go check out the summer fest while they took the kids to a nearby farm. We couldn?t pass up the offer. We had a fun day hanging out with each other. We rode a few rides, listened to some music, ate and had a few beers. Our designated driver rule is that the spouse whose event it is can drink and the other one drives. For this day, that meant I could have only a few but she could have a few more. It was about three o?clock when we decided to head home. As we were leaving the festival grounds, a guy who was entering looked intently at my wife and then said, ?Tammy, is that you?? My wife goes by Tamara now. She recognized him and his buddy as old friends from school. She introduced me to Randy and Tom. She said, ?Randy and I go way back, we went to school together from kindergarten til I moved in sophomore year. And Tommy, I mean Tom, was a year ahead of me in high school.? They began to talk about mutual friends and then Randy said, ?Hey, Tank, why don?t we buy them a beer so we can reminisce about old times.? Tom said, ?Good idea. Whaddya say Tammy?? She said, ?I don?t know if one beer will cover all the old times we had. But, sure, let?s do it as long we stick to the safe stories and you guys don?t embarrass me.? We headed back into the park and sat down at one of the picnic tables while Randy bought a round of beers. They started talking about old times. I learned that when Tamara was in high school, her dad was the high school principal, until early in her sophomore year when he took a job as district superintendent in northern California. Tom?s dad was the football coach, and Tom was the star footballer. Randy and Tom recalled how Tamara was known as a smarty-pants and goody-two-shoes. Randy said, ?That?s what made you guys an odd couple.? I looked puzzled and Tamara said to me a little nervously, ?We went together for a while my sophomore year.? Tom said, ?But that may bring up some of the old times that may not be so safe.? I said, ?I want to hear it. I need some ammunition to tease her with. This is the first time that we?ve ever run into one of her old flames.? Tamara said, ?This flame is very old -- 10 years in fact. Tommy was my first crush.? Randy said, ?Tammy and Tommy, or Tam and Tank.? I said, ?Tank?? Tamara said, ?Kids called him that because he was the biggest guy in the school and on the football team. His dad was the coach.? He still was a big guy, I would guess about 6'5", 260 lbs. Tamara said to Tom, ?The last ten years have been good to you. Your still fit. Your even taller and buffer.? Tom said, ?Thanks, some working out but I can?t much of the credit, it?s mostly nature. The years have been good to you too. It looks like your bigger.? Tamara just laughed. This puzzled me, because she always worries about her weight and doesn?t like me to make any reference to it, not that she should worry with her flat stomach and tight shapely butt, which she works hard and starves herself to maintain. Randy said, ?BCOC.? They all laughed. I said, ?What?s that?? Tamara said, ?That?s another story, for another day.? ?Or for another beer,? said Tom, quickly ordering four more. Randy continued, ?BCOC stood for Big Couple on Campus. I said, ?The most popular couple, huh?? Randy said, ?Not quite, the emphasis is on the ?big? part. See, Tank was the biggest guy in the school, and Tammy -- .? He stopped and looked at Tamara. She looked at me and said, ?And Tammy had the biggest boobs in the school.? They all laughed and Randy, holding out his arms to Tamara and Tom said, ?I give you your 1993 Maple High School BCOC.? They all toasted, and I joined in. Tom looked at her chest and said, ?As I said before, the years have been good to you. Your even more beautiful now, and, and it would appear, even bigger.? Tamara said, ?Thank you, but I can?t take any credit for that. It?s all nature ? two kids, both breast fed. Of course, it?s just like you to notice.? Tom now staring at her chest said, ?It?s hard to tell with that oversized shirt on.? Because it was hot that day, Tamara was wearing blue jean cut-offs and a white cotton blouse, which was loose-fitting but still could not disguise her bustiness and the 42F breasts contained in her bra. Tamara said, ?You?ve always been a boob man.? Tom said, ?Still am.? Tamara said, ?The bigger the better?? Tom said, ?Hell yeah, and the biggest are the best. That?s why I dumped Kathy and started dating you at the beginning my junior year.? Tamara said to me, ?Kathy the busty little cheerleader. But I passed her up.? Tom said, ?Blew by her.? Tamara said, ?In 8th grade, I was totally flat, and I was real small in freshman year. I doubt you even knew I existed, Tom. Then, for some reason in the summer after freshman year, I blossomed,? and she made a gesture pulling her open hands outward from her chest. Randy said, ??Blossomed? Hell, Tam, you exploded! In just a few months, it was like BOOM!? as he made the same hand gesture but to a much bigger scale. Tom said, ?So, first day of my junior year, Tammy shows up at school with a huge pair: full, ripe, and ready for action.? Tamara said, ?You wasted no time.? Tom said, ?Nope, first day I walked up to you and asked you out.? Tamara said, ?But you weren?t looking in my eyes.? Tom said, ?So what, my rep was no secret. You knew why I was asking you. Besides, you were showing ?em off in that tight top that you bought for your first day of school outfit.? Randy said, ?He?s got that right. I remember that myself.? Tamara said, ?But I was still a little nervous about my new ? ah ? growth.? Tom said, ?Yeah, I knew I?d have to work on ya for a while to get to enjoy that growth, but my work paid off.? Tamara said, ?We?re getting into some dangerous territory here.? Randy said, ?It?ll give your husband something to tease you about.? Tamara said, ?Oh, what the hell, tell him. It?s not that big a deal. Honey, Tommy was the first boy that I ever let feel me up.? Tom said, ?It was the Homecoming Dance. I had been going out with Tammy for over a month, and I was hoping to get my hands on her big tits that night. The dance was boring, like most high school dances, but Tammy and I livened it up with pint of apple barrel brandy.? He smiled at Tamara and continued, ?We left the dance early and drove to Make Out Point. We were one of the first cars there. And when Tammy took off her cape -- it really got me going.? Tamara said, ?It wasn?t a cape! It was a shoulder wrap. My dress was strapless. Because of that, I couldn?t wear a bra, so I wore a tube top for support so I wouldn?t be bouncing all over the place.? Tom said, ?Then I got her to lower her dress, and I?ll never forget the sight of her in that top.? Tamara said, ?If I remember correctly, it was pink with little silver sparkles.? Tom said, ?Yep, and it had a frill ruffle.? Tamara said, ?That?s right, the ruffle! I remember I wore my tube top upside down so it wouldn?t show.? Tom added, ?And it even had little lace bow in the front of the ruffle." Tamara said, ?You have an amazing memory!? Tom continued with the story: ?We were in the front seat, kissing and stuff, and I figured she wanted to take it slow but I just couldn?t.? Tamara laughed and said, ?That?s for sure. You grabbed me after about 2 seconds of kissing.? Tom said, ?Well, I had been working more than a month on you, and your big boobs were poking straight out at me in that top. Anyway, I gave ?em a couple squeezes, and then I just pulled that tube top off over her head and was about to go to town sucking on her tits, when we heard a loud knock on my rear windshield. Scared the shit outta me, and pissed me off too. We were caught.? Tamara said, ?And to make matters worse, it was my dad who nailed us. As principal, he monitored Make Out point. I quickly pulled my dress up, and he said, ?You kids better go back to the dance or you?ll be in trouble.? Tom started the car up and we got outta there. To this day, my father has never mentioned it and I am not sure that he even knew it was me. But he did have mom and me move out to California the next week.? Tom said, ?I was horny as hell, hoping to get a blowjob, and I think I mighta had a chance.? Tamara laughed and said, ?I don?t know what would?ve happened. I didn?t think of myself as that kind of girl but once you started squeezing my tits, I wasn?t so sure of myself.? Tom said, ?I?ll never forget that night and how sexy your tits looked in that top.? Tamara said, ?You make it sound like it was your most memorable date ever.? Randy says, ?Well, he has a souvenir to remind him of it every day.? Tamara said, ?Huh?? Randy said, ?Tank still has the tube top. It?s hanging from the ceiling fan in his bedroom.? Tamara said, ?Get out.? Randy answered, ?It used to remind him of you every night,? making the jerk off motion with his hand, ?Probably still does.? Tamara said, ?Cut the crap.? Tom said, ?All right, I confess, it?s true. When your dad knocked on the window, I quickly kicked it under the seat, and I took it out when I got home, and then I -- uh -- I still have it.? Tamara laughed and said, ?and then you -- uh -- ?reminded yourself? of me.? They all laughed, and Tom raised a toast ?to a memorable night.? Tamara shook her head and said, ?You guys are so fulla shit. There?s no way you still have it.? Tank made no response but just pulled out his cel phone and punched in a number. He said, ?Jimbo . . . I need a favor . . . Guess who we ran into at the fest - - Tammy . . . That?s right, Tube-Top Tammy . . . She doesn?t believe that I still have her top. Can you bring it by? . . . (Tom smiled) . . . Good idea, call me when you get here.? Tamara said, ?I remember your brother Jimmy, he was a year behind me right?? They all started telling old high school stories again, which went on for the next 20 minutes and 2 rounds of beer. Then Tom?s cel phone rang, he answered it, ?Yo? . . . We?re at the picnic tables by the main stage . . . What? . . . You cheap shit. . . Okay, then meet us at the gate.? Tom hung up and said, ?Jimbo?s broke and can?t pay admission. But he?ll be at the gate in a minute. So drink up and let?s go.? At the entrance, Tom ran up to a van and then waved us over, saying, ?Hop in. We?ll take a ride.? As we pulled away, Tamara said, ?Didn?t your dad used to drive this old thing back in the day?? Tom said, ?Sure did, he used it to haul all the football gear, but Jimbo and I used it as our ?love truck.?? Jim said, ?Fuck truck, you mean,? as he threw Tom something pink. Tom held up the tube top and said, ?Here it is.? Like all tube tops from back then, it was made of that scrunchy, frilly material designed to form fit any shape. As Tom held it up with his finger and thumb, I couldn?t believe how small it was. I said, ?That can?t be the same one. Its way too tiny for Tamara.? Tom said, ?But it stretches, and I already told you how I remember it stretched over her big boobs that night.? Randy said, ?Back in high school, we used to call these things ?jug huggers.?? Jim said, ?Yeah, but most of the girls had only little booblets and only a couple had what could fairly be called ?jugs.?? Tom said, ?And your wife was one of ?em.? Jim then handed Tom a paper bag, and Tom said, ?I bought us all a little homecoming cheer,? and he pulled out a pint of apple barrel brandy. Tamara said, ?Just like old times.? Tom gave the bottle to Tamara, who took a drink and passed it around. Tom tossed the tube top to Tamara and said, ?Hey, Tammy, how ?bout for old times sake you put it on.? Tamara said, ?No way, it?s gotta be way too small now.? Tom took the top back, stretched it apart, and said, ?See, even after 10 years it still stretches to fit.? Tamara said, ?It can?t stretch enough to cover me now, especially after nursing 2 kids.? Tom said, ?Good, then it?ll look even better than I remember.? He handed her the bottle and said, ?Come on, just try it on.? She took a drink and said, ?Okay, I?ll try it on to see if it fits, but you guys gotta leave the van and give me some privacy.? The guys left and I started to also but Tamara called me back in, saying, ?You can stay, silly, your my husband. But shut the door.? Standing in the back of the van, she took her blouse off and pulled the tube top over her head. She tried her best to pull it over her bra but she couldn?t do it. I said, ?You were right, Tamara, it doesn?t fit.? She said, ?Here, give it a good pull for me.? As we both pulled at it, she was able to get it down over her tits, but it was way too small: in order to get it to cover the bottoms of her tits, it had to be pulled down so far that the entire top halves of her tits were visible and the ruffle at the top edge barely covered her aureolae. Tamara looked down at her chest and said, ?It?s trampy. I look like a hooker.? I said, ?Oh well, you gave a try.? Then I opened the rear door a little, leaned out and said, ?Sorry guys it doesn?t fit.? But Jim pulled the door wide open, causing me to fall out of the van, and the guys quickly ran in, surprising Tamara who quickly held her blouse up to cover herself. Jim said, ?If it doesn?t fit, how comes she?s wearing it.? Tamara said, ?I never said it didn?t fit, I just said it looks skanky on me.? Randy said, ?Let us be the judge of that.? Tom said, ?Come on, Tam, just give us a peek.? She lowered her arms and let the blouse fall. She stood there with the pink top clinging tightly to the roundness of her tits. The top of her brassiere was visible above the tube top, as were the bra straps over her shoulders, the guys all gawked at her. Tom said, ?Holy shit! Those big tits of yours are really packed in there good!? Jim said, ?Let?s see if they?ll bounce. Come on, Tammy.? She did a little jump, and her tits moved together like two basketballs wrapped tightly in a wet towel. Tom said, ?That?s not a bounce, it?s a boing. Why don?t you take that bra off and do it.? Tom passed her the bottle of brandy, and she took a drink. She said, ?I needed my husband?s help to get this tube top on, so I?m sure I?ll need help getting the bra off too.? Randy said, ?We volunteer - - gladly.? Tamara said, ?No, I think that?s a job only for my husband to do.? Jim said, ?Fine, but were not leaving. It?s our truck.? ?Fine? Tamara said, and she slid her bra straps off her shoulders. She pulled her arms through and then said, ?Okay honey I need your help now.? She turned her back on the guys, but they said, ?No way, we want to see this.? She faced them again and had me pull her bra up. As I did so, she held her tube top in place and pushed her tits down so they wouldn?t come out of her top. Finally, I pulled the bra free, and Tamara stood there smiling at the guys with her nipples hard. Her big tits just stuck straight out and were held firmly in the stretchy material of the top. The top was stretched so much that the bottom edge hung down freely without making contact with Tamara?s tight tummy. She looked at Tom and did a jump again, but this time her boobs bounced up, down and all around. Tom said, ?That?s what I?m talking about!? Jim grabbed her bra out of my hand and held it up. Looking at the tag, he said, ?Shit, she's a 42F.? Randy said, ?And the ?F? is for fuckin? huge.? Jim twisted the joint between the breast cups and then folded one cup into the other. Then he put it on his head and wrapped the straps under his chin like a helmet. Jim said, ?Hey, it?s a new kind of drinking helmet.? Randy said, ?Yeah, for when your ?tit drunk? which we all are, benefit of Tammy?s big tits.? Tamara who was now sitting on the seat and said, ?What do you mean?? She then lifted her arms up behind her head and tossed her long brown hair. The guys? eyes were glued to her chest. She said, ?I always knew the Boob Brothers liked big tits, but I never knew you were a tit man, Randy.? She then put her arms behind her on the seat and leaned back, sticking her tits out even more. Randy said, ?Oh yeah, but I like only quality tits. And I?ve been liking yours since our Freshman summer.? Tom suggested that we all go back into the park with Tamara wearing that top with no bra. Tamara said, ?It?s one thing to let you guys gawk at my chest, but I don?t know if I want everybody at the entire Fest gawking at me in this top.? Jim said, ?We wanna show you off.? Tom added, ?I?ll buy drinks for everybody, and pay Jimbo?s admission.? Tamara said okay, and we went back into the Fest. We headed directly for the bar at the main stage area, which was full of guys drinking and listening to a rock-and-roll band. As Tamara walked, her boobs preceded her and looked like they were standing at attention ready for inspection. Her ample cleavage was easily visible. All the guys ?inspected? her and she must have passed with flying colors because there was a lot of hooting and cat calls. The top of the bar reached to just under Tamara?s bust, and she flopped her boobs up and rested them on the bar. She quickly pulled back, and made a big scene how she had gotten wet. She grabbed the bar rag and tried to pat dry the undersides of her tits, but that just got them even wetter. Luckily, the material over her nipples was not wet, so the large brown circles of her aureolas could not be seen. However, her nipples pointed prominently through the material of the tube top. Tom suggested that they go for a ride on the Tilt-A-Whirl. Randy didn?t want to go, so he stayed and held the table. Tamara, I, Tom and Jim got in one car, along with an older couple, and the bar was lowered. During the ride, I saw both Tom and Jim sticking their elbows and chests into Tamara?s boobs, and, toward the end, Tom put his arm around her to cop a cheap feel, and Jim then did the same. The older couple gave us funny looks when the ride ended, especially when Tamara called me ?honey? and grabbed my hand as we left. When we got back to the bar, Randy looked at Tamara?s chest and said, ?It looks to me like you rode on the ?Titty Whirl!? Her boobs were now separated inside her top, each pointing a different direction, with a large space between them. Still holding my hand, she looked down and said, ?I can fix that,? and with her free hand pulled her top out, then up, then let it snap back in place, resetting her boobs. No guy missed that show, as was clear from their comments. One guy yelled, "Wrong way, baby, pull it down and give us all a look." She pretended not to hear the various comments but it was clear to me that she was sticking her chest out more and relishing being the center of attention. I suggested to Tamara that she and I go for a ride on the gondola chair lift which carried people in both directions all the way across the whole festival grounds. The guys liked the idea and joined us, buying a round of beers on the way. Tamara and I got in the first chair, with Tom and Randy behind us, followed by Jim in a single. She kept turning around and saying stuff to the guys. As we passed people, men could not help but check out Tamara's chest and some said things or asked for a flash. She turned around and said, "Tank, guys are wanting me to flash. Can you believe that?" Tom yelled to her, "What guy wouldn't want to see 'em? There incredible! You should do it." We were nearing the end of the ride, when 2 rowdy guys came toward us going the other way. Even from a good distance away, they spotted Tamara and must have recognized her from the bar, because the one guy shouted, "Hey, pink tube top, show us your big tits and we'll buy you a beer back at the bar." Tamara shouted back, "Bullshit, you'll be at the far end of the park." The guy said, "Oh well, maybe we'll see you later." Tamara said, "Ahh hell, you may as well see me now" and she pulled her top down quickly and flashed them. The guys yelled out a whoop and raised their hands in the air, then they hollered to Tamara, "Thanks, babe, great show." As the guys passed behind us, we heard Jim ask them, "Did that chick show you her tits" and the one guy said, "Sure did, and it was great." Tom then yelled to Tamara, "Hey, how 'bout one for your buddies?" Tamara turned around toward him, ran her finger along the top of her tube top, and said, "Sorry Tank, only one per customer, and you've already seen 'em." A moment later the ride came to an end and we got off. A security guard approached and asked Tamara if she just "exposed herself". She was surprised, and first said, "What's the big deal, I only fl--" but then caught herself and said, "Who's saying they say me?" The security guard said, "Leave or be arrested." Tamara said, "I guess its time to go." We headed for the gate, and Tom, Jim and Randy caught up with us. Tom said, "What happened?" Tamara said, "Me and my big tits just got bounced outta here for flashing." Jim said, "Why don't you flash us? Randy and I have never seen your legendary tits." Tom said, "And when I saw them, they were about half as big as they are now." Tamara said, "Have you guys been plying me with booze in the hopes of getting my top off?" Jim said, "Absolutely, I've wanted to see 'em ever since Tommy got back from the dance and described 'em to me -- big, coaster-size, brown targets with nubby pink bulleyes.? Tamara said, "I didn't know you such a good look at 'em in the dark that night, Tommy." Jim added, "Tommy still says that they're the best tits he's ever seen in his life." Thanks, Tank, -- unless Jimmy's just trying to bullshit me." Tom said, "No, it's true. I mean, shit, I've keep the tube top all these years, haven't I." A minute later we were back at the van. Standing behind it, Tamara leaned back against the door and said, "I hope you guys have had fun today" as she arched her back and thrust her chest forward. "We're stilling trying to" said Jim, as he took a swig out of the brandy bottle which he had retreived from the front seat. He handed it to Tamara who took a big drink, emptying it. She raised her foot onto the bumper, and her cut-offs rode up on her thin tanned leg. She said, "I'm glad we were able to create another memory with this old tube top today." Tom said, "How can any red blooded American man ever forget 'Tube Top Tammy.' Your an amazing woman -- with an amazing pair of tits." Tamara sighed and said, "Well, I guess it's time for me to change back into my bra and blouse." I said, "I'll wait out here, honey." Tamara said, "Oh, well okay, but, as you all know, I needed a hand getting into this old tube top, so I'm gonna need a hand getting out of it again." Jim said, "It looks like you may need several hands for that job." Randy said, "And we volunteer gladly -- again." Tamara said, "You guys are so helpful" and she stepped into the back of the van, tossing the empty bottle in first. She sat down on the seat and put her hands under her boobs and bounced them up a few times. Jim said, "We're having real fun now." Tamara then put her arms under her boobs and leaned forward and said, "Tommy, do you really think my tits are the best you've ever seen?" Tom said, "Sure do." Tamara said, "Then you boys better get ready for the greatest show on earth." She pulled the front of her top down just a little in the center, to tease and to show more cleavage. She looked down at her chest and said, "I think this top shows much too much cleavage. I better pull it up to fix that." She pulled the top up hard, which caused her tits to flop down within it. When she let go, the round bottoms of her boobs were visible under the tube top. Jim said, "Nice globes." Tamara looked down and said, "Oh my, now this top shows too much on the other end." She then took the bottom half of the material and folded it up over the top half, so that there was just a thin band covering the middle of her boobs. Then she said, "This tube top is just way too small for me now, so forget it." She stuck her chest toward Jim, who pulled her top down, leaving it cling around her just below her tits, pushing them up. Jim said, "Your helpful hands are here" and he grabbed her tit, and Randy soon joined in by grabbing the other. Tamara leaned her head back and closed her eyes in pleasure. She put her hands on the guys' hands and pushed them into her fleshmounds. Tom said, "Those hang a lot more than they did back in the day. Let's let 'em hang free. Stand up." Tamara stood up, and Tom turned her around, facing the seat. He pulled the top farther down so that it was now wrapped around her waist. He leaned her over, and as she rested her arms on the top of the seat, the guys all admired her hanging breasts. Tom said, "Shake it for me." Tamara did, and her boobs swayed back and forth. Those are some huge, heavy hangers, and I love huge, heavy hangers." Tom reached around and squeezed her tits hard, smashing in the soft flesh with his fingers. As he kept squeezing, he continuously thrust his crotch against the back of her blue cut-offs. Tamara said, "Oh, Tommy, I can still excite you, I see -- or should I say feel, because I can feel your excitement poking against my ass." He said, "And you love it too. Your the same big titted slut you were 10 years ago." Tamara said, "I'm bigger titted." Tom said, "And I bet your a bigger whore, too. Sit down and show me." He spun Tamara around so that she was sitting down again and he was standing in front of her. She immediately began rubbing his dick through his jeans and she said, "You are a big boy down here too, aren't you." Tom said, "That's my slut. Get it wet." She pulled his cock out and sucked him a few strokes. Then he said, "I'm gonna fuck those big tits of yours, like I've been dreaming about for 10 years. And I want the top to be part of it." He had her put the tube top back on like she did a minute ago, with just the thin band covering the middle of her boobs. Then he slid his cock up between her tits. When she pushed her tits together for him, he picked up his pace and started fucking the shit out of 'em. After a few minutes of this, he had her take the top off again and hand it to him. This time he stretched it wide open and stuck it over her tits from the front, wrapping it around the top, bottom, and side of them but leaving the middle open. He looked at her and said to Jim, "Hey bro you've heard of a beer cozy. Well, I've just invented the tit cozy. Try it out for me." Jim stepped up with his cock pointing directly at Tamara and he stuck it straight in between her tits. He said, "That's real cozy." She pushed her tits together and asked, "Is that cozier?" Jim said, "Look at her, she loves its. This titwhore loves getting her big tits fucked." Tom began caressing the insides of her thighs and occasionally tugging at the cut-off edge of her shorts, which caused her to squirm in her seat. Randy said, "My turn" and replaced Jim as the titfucker. Tamara reached over and grabbed Tom's cock and pulled it into her open mouth. Randy said, "The slut wants two cocks. She can't get enough." Tom said, "Then we'll give her all we got." Tom reached down and started rubbing Tamara's pussy, first through the denim, then reaching his fingers under it. When she spread her legs wider to give him more access, Tom said, "And we'll give it to her all at once." Tom did the directing. After taking off Tamara's shorts, he had Jim lie down along the seat and he told Tamara to squat on top of him. But he quickly changed his mind, saying, "Hold on, I gotta fuck that cunt before my brother does. Face this way." He turned her toward the back of the seat, and, grabbing her hips in his hands, stuck his dick inside her pussy. She was so wet he slid all the way in easily on the first thrust. Tom put his hand on her head and turned her to face him, as he said, "You love it like this, takin' it like a fuckin dog." After a few strokes, he said, "That's all I needed to be first. Now squat on him, slut." Tamara got on top of Jim for a farmer style fuck. Tom had Randy stand to her side so she could suck him off. Tom got behind her, and with one knee on the seat and the other foot on the ground, got into position. He said, "I'm gonna fuck this whore hard in the ass, just like she deserves." All three got to work in their respective orifice. When Tom began slamming away into Tamara's ass, the thrusts were so hard that they knocked her forward each time, and Randy had to move up to avoid getting his dick ripped off by her mouth. Jim sucked one tit while Randy squeezed the other, and Tom kept slapping both sides of her ass. With the high level of excitement, none of the guys lasted long and Jim and Randy each blew their load inside her. Tom was last. As he pulled out of her ass, he grabbed the empty brandy pint bottle. He pulled it to his dickhead and dumped his sizeable load into it, as Tamara moaned in the last of her orgasms, which totaled more than a dozen. Tom said, "Tammy, back in high school, if I'd known you were such a horny fuckin' whore, I would arranged for the whole football team to train you." She said, "Maybe we can try that, next time I come back home here." As she reached for her bra to put it on, Tom grabbed it from her and said, "Oh no, that's mine, Tam, to keep as a souvenir. Along with this tube top, it'll remind me of some great times." He handed her the bottle and said, "Let me see you drink to another 'memorable night.'" Tamara put the bottle to her lips and drained it to the last drop. 10023 1.42/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment