Thursday, April 25, 2013

I Love Being A Black Man

I LOVE BEING A BLACK MAN I love being a black man. I love being strong, powerful, confident, and having a big, black, meaty cock swinging between my legs. I like the way white people try to act superior, but then show their fear when they are alone with me. I love white women. I love the way they smell, the lustful look in their eyes when they see my big black cock, the way they happily start sucking as soon as they see my meat, their tight little pussies, and the way the moan and grunt when I stretch their little ass hole with my cock. I love the way they submit. White bitches are eager to please and so easy. They want to be modern and prove that they are not racist, and they do it by taking my cock and letting me use them for my pleasure. I had a great week this past December. My company had flown me to Chicago and put me up at the Conrad Hilton. I was usually finished with business by three or four and had the rest of the day to prowl. The first day was typical. I got in from work and changed into my workout clothes. Being in my 40's, I pride myself on being in shape. I belong to a gym that has locations all across the country and work out every chance that I get. I went to the closest gym and while I was there, noticed a fine looking blonde with a killer body who was trying to be discreet as she watched me in the mirror. I got in my cardio and then hit the weights. Within ten minutes she was in the weight area using a leg machine so she could get a better view. She had a great set of tits that she kept flashing when she bent over to adjust the weight on her machine. I just ignored her while I finished my workout. When it was time to get some, I walked over and asked if she would spot me while I finished my last rep. She was like an excited dog eager to please her master. To make a long story short, she followed me back to the hotel. We went to my room, showered, and then fucked like hungry animals for the rest of the night. Like all white women, she was eager to please. She sucked my cock, licking my balls and thick shaft till her lips were raw. She rubbed her milky tits all over my cock while I fingered her little blonde pussy. When it was time, I grabbed her sweet little ass and took her doggy style. My balls slapped her ass as I buried myself deep in her wet cunt. As I got closer to my orgasm, I decided to fuck her little ass. Like most white bitches, she protested saying that my cock was too big. I ignored her, wiped my dick over her slick pussy to lubricate it, and then began to push into her ass. She grunted, but I just kept sliding my cock deeper and deeper. I held her by the ass and let her little tight hole adjust to my girth and length. Within minutes, I was pounding her tight ass while she rubbed her clit. This sweet little white whore was on her knees with my nine inch cock buried in her tight ass. She was grunting as her fat tits swayed in rhythm. She came like the little white bitch she was while I emptied my spunk deep inside her bowels. When I finished, I pulled out of her gaping ass, turned her around, and wiped my cock on her blonde hair. I didn't have to say a thing, she simply took my spent cock in her mouth and sucked and licked it clean. I love white women. I had to leave Chicago on Saturday and decided on Friday that I needed to fuck at least one more white woman before I headed back home. I wore my favorite gray suit and headed to the bar on the first floor of the hotel. There are always business types hanging out there who don't know how much they need my black cock. I walked in and immediately spotted exactly what I needed. There was this older blonde, probably in her mid 40's sitting alone at a table. She was wearing a black suit with a lace top that showed just the right amount of cleavage. She was wearing dark hose and had great legs. Young girls are fun to fuck. They are eager and athletic, but generally they are stupid and don?t know what to do. I usually fuck them hard, make them whimper as I slide my cock in and out of every orifice, and then satisfy my lust. Older women are different, you can still fuck them hard and use their body, but they know the game and the rules. They know how to please a man, and how to get what they want. They know that I am going to use them in order to satisfy my lust, and they are going to use me to satisfy theirs. I sat at the table beside her and enjoyed the view. She was sophisticated looking and enticing. I decided to move over and introduce myself. She had one of those beautiful Southern accents that washed all over me when she spoke. She told me that her name was Mary and that she was in town for a music conference. We talked and drank for awhile, and I finally asked her if she would like to join me for dinner. She blushed and said that she was supposed to meet some of her friends for dinner. I smiled, totally ignoring her reference to meeting friends, and ordered us both a drink. After our second round of drinks arrived, we both got up to go to the restroom. I followed her, and we both walked down the hallway towards the restroom. We accidentally turned the wrong way to go into the restroom and bumped into each other as our paths crossed. Rather than pulling away, she stayed by my side and pressed against me. Not wanting to miss an opportunity, I took her face in my hand and kissed her. It was a hungry kiss full of intentions. She responded by opening her mouth, inviting my tongue to probe her. My other arm went around her waist, and I pulled her closer. She could feel me against her, and I could feel her melt in my arms. I held her for a couple more seconds before I finally broke the kiss. She stood there with her eyes closed, her soft full lips still moist from my kiss. I stepped away and walked into the men's room. When I got out of the restroom, I went to the table to wait on her. As she came walking back, all I could visualize was her hot body underneath that black suit. I wasn?t even trying to hide my gaze. She knew what I was thinking and what I wanted. She sat beside me and took my hand in hers. She said, ?Look, I am a married woman. My husband would be so upset if he knew I was even talking to you, much less sitting in a bar having drinks. I have always been faithful to my husband and shouldn?t even consider what is running through my mind.? I smiled at her and told her that we were both adults away from home and it was obvious there was an attraction. She blushed and lowered her head. I suggested that we move to my room so we could talk with some privacy. She hesitatedfor just a second, looked at me with a smile, and took out her cell phone and called her friends that she was meeting for dinner. I held her by the arm as we headed to the elevator. Once the doors closed and we realized that we were alone, I pulled her close and kissed her again. I wanted this woman, and I wanted her badly. I kissed her lips and ran my hands across her full breasts. She opened her mouth and ran her tongue across my lips. I pressed my hardening cock against her stomach, and she let out an audible moan. We stepped outside the elevator and headed to my room. She looked at me and said that she normally didn?t go to a man?s room when she was traveling. I smiled and told her that I normally didn?t invite women I just met in the bar to my room. We stepped inside and sat on the couch. I took off my jacket and tie and pulled her close. I started kissing and could feel her lose all resistance as I ran my hands up and down her body. She was beautiful and responded to my every touch. I rubbed her shoulders, holding her close, and she purred. She stood and said that she needed to go to the bathroom for a second. When she came out, she had taken off everything but her black bra and panties. I stood, pulled her close to me, and started kissing her again. She had beautiful full breasts that were spilling out of her lacy black bra. There is just something about a white woman in a black bra that excites me. I took her hand and placed it on my hard cock. Knowing what I needed, she began to stroke me through my pants. Just as things were getting fun, her cell phone rang. It was her husband calling checking on her. She signaled for me to be quiet as she talked to him. As they talked she kept her hand on my cock, squeezing it and running her hand over the entire length. I stripped down to my boxers as she continued talking. I sat beside her and ran my hand over her firm legs and thigh. She was having trouble talking, especially when I ran my hand up her firm legs and felt her wet pussy through her sheer black panties. I started rubbing her clit with my thumb and kissed her on her shoulder. She told her husband how much she loved him and then hung up and turned off her phone. She sat her phone by the couch and turned towards me. I pushed her back on the couch and moved between her legs. Knowing what was going to happen, she spread her legs so I could kiss her sweet pussy through her black panties. As I licked and kissed her, she began to squeeze her breasts through her bra. I lifted her little ass and slid her panties off exposing this beautiful pink slit topped with a sweet blonde bush. She slid lower on the couch and raised her hips to meet my mouth. I slid my hands under her firm ass and brought her wet pussy up to my waiting tongue. As I licked the length of her slit and then found her thick clit, she opened her mouth and moaned. ?You look beautiful between my legs,? she said as dragged my tongue across her swollen clit. ?You know exactly what to do. Yes, right there.? She spread her legs wider as I slid my index finger up into her cunt continued licking her. She began to squeeze her breasts harder and lift her head off the couch as her orgasm began to spread though her body. I picked up the pace, licking and sucking harder as she let out a long moan. ?Oh God, I am cumming. I am cumming.? Her body bucked up and down as she lost control. Her strong pussy muscles gripped my index finger as she grabbed my head and held it still as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. We lay motionless for a few minutes as she regained her composure. We both sat up and she pulled me to her, kissing my lips and tasting herself. I reached and undid her bra; her big breasts bounced free as her bra fell to the floor. This woman was magnificent! She had full breasts with large eraser sized nipples. I held them in my hand as she pushed me back against the couch saying, ?It is your turn now!? I lifted my hips and she slid my boxers off. She laughed and said, ?I have never seen a black man naked before. It is true what I have always heard! Your cock is so much bigger than anything I have ever seen before.? She got on her knees on the couch on my left side as I sat back and enjoyed the view. She leaned over and kissed me, rubbing her large milky boobs against my chest. She started sliding down my body, kissing my neck and chest. She got to my nipples and began sucking, biting, and licking them. All the while, she was stroking my cock with her left hand. I couldn?t help but admire the way her little white hand looked wrapped around my cock; her wedding band gleamed in the light. Her petite hand made my cock look even bigger. ?Your cock is huge. I can?t wait to taste it.? She slid down my stomach, kissing and dragging her tongue. Finally, she took my cock in her mouth and began to lick and suck it. Her husband must have trained her well because this white bitch knew what she was doing. She licked my thick shaft, cupping my balls with her left hand and stroking my cock with the other. ?You seem to like your new chocolate toy,? I said. She moaned and licked the length of my shaft. She sat up on all fours and began to really work my cock. She took it as deeply as she could, her right hand stroking in rhythm to her bobbing head. I took her breasts in my right hand, cupping them and playing with her nipples. I reached around with my left hand and slid it between her spread legs. Her pussy was still soaked from the earlier licking. This beautiful white woman was gobbling my cock like she had not had eaten anything for a week. I pulled her up off my cock and led her to my bed. I got on the bed and she climbed beside me. She pulled a sheet over the two of us while I pulled her up so that we were facing each other. We started kissing and fondling. I ran my hands over her firm ass and squeezed. Each time I touched her she would moan. I rolled her onto her back and started kissing her neck and breasts. She arched her back and said, ?Please, I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your big black cock inside me.? I rolled on top of her supporting my weight with my arms. She reached down and started stroking my cock, rubbing it against her wet slit. She looked up and said, ?Please baby. I need it.? I pushed and entered her sweet wet pussy. She lifted her hips to meet my thrust. ?Please baby, please.? I kept pushing into her tight wetness. Damn she felt good. ?Oh God, it feels so big. I have never had anything that big inside me.? I began to slowly move in and out, each time pushing a little deeper, stretching her tight little cunt. She ran her nails across my back, pulling me closer. With each push, she would gasp and try to pull me deeper. ?It is so big baby; oh God!? I finally buried myself fully insider her. I then began to slowly pump in and out, sliding my full length with each stroke. Her words became moans. I loved fucking this bitch! She wrapped her legs around me causing my full balls to bounce against her little ass. She leaned up and started sucking and licking my nipples. ?Yeah baby, fuck me with that cock. It feels so good.? I grabbed her by the back of the head, holding her mouth against my nipples while she sucked and licked. I knew that I was going to orgasm soon. I rolled off her and she got on all fours. I stood by the bed and she backed into me; her cute ass was up in the air begging for my cock. I grabbed her hips and took her doggy style. She was so wet and eager to please. I kept pumping, and she kept telling me how good it was. She started rubbing her clit while I fucked her. I gave one final thrust and shot my load deep inside her just as she had her orgasm. Her tight little cunt milked my cock of all my sperm, sucking me like had just done with her mouth. I collapsed on the bed beside her, my jizz running out of her and down her legs. She wrapped around me, her leg over mine and started stroking my nipple. I told her how much fun she was and how much I enjoyed it. She told me again that she had never seen a black cock before. I put my hands behind my head and she reached over and started stroking my cock again. Even though I had just orgasmed, I felt myself getting hard again. Once again she took me in her mouth and started sucking me. She was an incredible cock sucker. She licked my balls while she stroked me. Finally she got up on all fours again and took my cock in her hand as she stroked. ?I want to taste your cum baby. Give it to me.? She stroked me harder and faster, her tongue licking my underside as she sucked my cockhead. ?I want to swallow you baby.? Her big tits bounced up and down as she sucked. I reached over and squeezed her ass, sliding the tip of my finger into her brown hole. ?Suck me baby. Suck my black cock.? She moaned and stroked me faster. I felt my balls tighten and then shot another load deep into her hot hungry mouth. She sucked my cum, swallowing every drop. She looked at me with that little smile that white girls do when they know they have made a black man happy. She got up, went to the bathroom with her clothes, and then left once she was dressed. bigtooltyrone@yahoo.com 6440 1.58/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment