Sunday, April 28, 2013

Cock Hungry Wife

HUBBY NEEDS A LITTLE HELP TO KEEP HIS COCK HUNGRY WIFE SATISFIED Another 'Wife Watching' story by SeeShow Swinging with other couples doesn't make any sense for my wife and me. It's not that we are prudes or anything. Far from it! The truth is that Donna has told me I can have sex with anyone I want, AS LONG AS I TAKE CARE OF HER FIRST. The tough part of taking care of her first is this; my wife has a craving for cock that no one man could every satisfy. It became obvious to me in the first several weeks after our marriage began that I could not possibly have enough juice and energy to keep Donna satisfied, let alone have something left over for another woman. However, it became just as obvious to me that Donna had lots left over for other men. The way she sucked, fondled, licked, stroked and played with my cock, it was apparent that she had done lots of it with a lot of men before we got married. One night after a particularly tiring session for me, (she had milked me four times that night and three the night before) she told me that she needed more than I could give her. She admitted that right up to our short engagement she had been bedding with three or four different men a week to satisfy her sexual urges. She would completely drain one man one night then give him a rest for a couple of days while practicing her sexual artistry on an other man the next night. At first when she told me about her unsatisfiable need for male cock, I was a little jealous, but as she explained that she truly loved me and that it was purely physical, I relaxed a little. After all I didn't want to lose her - what man would want to lose a gorgeous sex machine like my wife! She promised me that she would be satisfied with all that I could give her as long as she could and if she couldn't contain her longing for fresh cock, she'd share the adventure with me. I promised to be as open minded as possible and as we talked further, I even found myself getting a hard-on. A few days after our discussion, Donna indicated to me that she was really getting horny for more sex than I alone was able to provide. Since, we had made love ten times that week, I realized that there was no way I alone could keep up with her needs and if I wanted to keep her happy sexually or just keep her I'd have to go along with her need for more cock than I could provide. She was pleased when I told her she had my permission to suck and fuck other guys, so long as I knew all the details and she wasn't sneaking around behind my back. She assured me she wouldn't and as a matter of fact indicated that she had a candidate for her sexual talents in mind and asked if I wanted to hear about him. I found myself curiously interested as she described to me a young handsome hunk of a man that had caught her eye at the health club she frequents. Apparently she caught him eyeing her in her sexy stretch aerobics outfit. According to Donna, he had even got a hard-on watching her perform leg-lifts in her aerobics class. Her eyes lit up as she described how nice and large his bulge looked in his exercise shorts. Believe it or not, I found myself getting turned on as she described his interest in her legs and tits and how much she was aroused by his bulging manhood. She finally said. "Bob, I've been fantasizing about stuffing that big meat into my mouth ever since my class two days ago." Then she hit me with it right between the eyes, "Please let me bring him home so I can suck him and milk him dry. I'd tell you all about it or even better you could watch. That way I'd not really be cheating on you." The more she talked about it the more I found myself being turned on by the possibility of my wife sucking this hunk in front of me. I was glad that she loved me enough to share her sexual desires with me instead of sneaking around behind my back to satisfy her sexual appetite. Before the evening was over Donna described and demonstrated exactly what she was going to do for her health club hunk. It was incredibly exciting as she told me in detail how she'd do it to him. When the next evening came, I'm sure I was more enthused than Donna was about our arrangement. She had gone to a late afternoon exercise class and had her "hunk" with her. His name was Jack and he was a little surprised to see me when I opened the door for the two of them. Apparently Donna hadn't told him about our arrangement because she didn't want to scare him off or have him back out because it was too weird or something. Donna explained to me later that she had primed his pump on the way to our house by feeling his prick through his pants and telling him how much she wanted it in her mouth. Jack was more than a little shy with me being there. I guess he figured I might deck him or something, since it was fairly obvious why my wife had brought him to our house. I tried putting him at ease by telling him that Donna and I have a very open relationship and that I knew she found him to be very attractive to her. He began to relax a little and said that he did find her to be very sexy. He admitted to admiring her buxom breasts and sexy legs. That was Donna's clue to ask him if he'd like to see her tits totally uncovered for his viewing pleasure. Jack couldn't resist her offer even with me being there. He openly ogled her as my lovely wife slipped off her low cut blouse to completely reveal her gorgeous pair of tits for his viewing pleasure. She then peeled out of her tight fitting skirt to show Jack her lovely legs with her ass barely covered by her black G-string bikini panties. She slowly twirled around to give Jack a 360-degree view of herself clothed only in a pair of silk nylons, G-string and very high black heels. Jack must have enjoyed the sexy sight of my wife, because I could see him giving her a salute with his prick. His rising meat didn't escape my wife's attention as she wiggled her hot little ass and tits over to where he was standing and literally pushed him down onto our living room sofa. She leaned forward over him offering him a little better show of her gorgeous uncovered melons as she began to unzip his bulging zipper. When his prick sprung forward after my wife released it from it's prison, she gave a little groan of surprise and pleasure. It was indeed big. A GOOD 9 INCHES of hard cock meat greeted my wife's viewing pleasure. My own cock was becoming harder as my wife dropped to her knees beside our guest. I knew what was coming next, because I'd seen that look of anticipation on my wife's face many times before; But it had always been my cock she had been looking forward to consuming. Donna began to tease his cock with the feathery light touch of her hands. She teased his already steel-hard cock for several minutes before lowering her head down to his prick. Her tongue darted out to begin licking the ridge of his blood engorged dick head. It was a technique which I was all too familiar with. I might have been a little jealous at this point if it hadn't been for the raging hard- on straining in my pants to be freed. My wife must have read my mind because she looked over in my direction and slipped his cock head away from her darting tongue just long enough to tell me, "Oh go ahead honey, take it out and let me see your hard cock too!" What a thrill it was to take my prick out of my pants while watching Donna's young stud groaning with delight groaning at the skillful tongue-work being performed on the shaft of his prick. I played with my own cock, realizing how soft and sweet her tongue must feel to him on his ridged tool and of course how much my wife was enjoying his cock. Jack finally couldn't contain himself any longer and began to spurt his cum right into Donna's open mouth. Instead of pulling away my wonderful little cock-sucking wife sucked even harder taking every drop of his cum down her greedy throat while shuddering in sexual delight. She sucked the poor bastard four more times that night leaving him in a state of exhaustion by the time he left our home at 2:00 A.M. the next morning. That was the very first time we ever had someone else into our home for Donna to suck and fondle. Let me relay to you the last time Donna invited some company to our house, so she could enjoy her special brand of cock-sucking and fucking. Jack has remained a "friend" of Donna's and most recently Donna enticed Jack to bring an other hunk from the Health Club. This guy just joined the club and Donna told me she was attracted to him from the very start. I could see why when he came to our house. Not only was he good- looking in a rugged kind of way, but he also had a fully toned muscular body. By the way he kept looking at Donna and the bulge in his pants I could tell that his dick muscle was fully developed as well. Jack and Donna didn't let on what sexual thrills Frank was in for that evening to heighten the adventure for us all. They brought him to my house on the pretext of showing him some of the home body-building equipment we recently purchased. When I opened the door for them, Donna gave me a wet lingering kiss that must have started Frank's sexual juices going. AS we showed Frank the body building equipment Jack began to fondle my wife, gently at first, by placing his arm around her and rubbing her shoulder. I pretended not to notice as Jack boldly slipped his hand from Donna's shoulder to the front of her dress and began feeling her breasts through her thinly clad dress. Frank's mouth popped open when Donna responded to the tit massaging she was getting by reaching for Jack's crotch as Jack tugged Donna's tight mini-skirt above her waist, exposing her see-through panties to Frank's bulging eyes. Frank looked over at me to see what I'm sure he felt would be an angry reaction on my part. Instead I just told him what a lovely slut my wife was and how happy I was to be able to share her with other men. For a second I thought he'd run from our house in a panic, but he overcame his shock and shyness at the same time with a big grin realizing how damn lucky he was to have been invited to our home that night. He looked over at Jack and Donna with renewed interest. By now Donna had pulled Jack's wang out of his pants and was sliding her hands up and down his shaft with vigor. Jack sat on the nearby couch and Donna knelt beside him taking his cock head into her mouth for her expert licking and sucking. Frank again glanced my way only to see me taking my own dick out to stroke it. I encouraged Frank to do the same and my wife did me even one better. She lifted her skirt up and pulled her panties down below her ass, while continuing to kneel next to Jack. In between cock sucks she motioned for Frank to mount her doggy style. God what a sensual visual delight my wife presented to me as she sucked and licked Jack's balls while squeezing Frank's 10" of cock into her already soaking pussy. If I didn't know I had to save it for Donna the next night, I would have creamed my load right there and then. After sucking Jack off to a beautiful cum shot down her throat and dripping from the corner of her lips, she looked over her shoulder at Frank and invited him to come around to her front. "I want to taste your prick in my mouth," she told him as she reached around his thick shaft with her delicate little fingers. "Let me swallow your hot cum until I fill my tummy with it, baby..." And swallow she did, my lovely oral slut wife sucked Frank until he was groaning with pleasure. She sucked on him for a good ten minutes before Frank finally said, "Ohh yess, I'm going to cum in your hot mouth, you fucking hot little bitch. YESSSSS" and pumped the biggest load of cum into her mouth I've ever seen. She had to swallow three times to get it all and even then lots of it ran down her mouth and dripped seductively on her fully rounded tits. She let me lick the excess off her breasts before taking on both men again for a second round of sucking and fucking. Before the night was over, she had their cocks stuffed into her pussy, ass, and mouth at least four more times. In between the first adventure and the last has been eight years of wedded bliss in which Donna uses her sexual charms to lure other men into our bedroom for sucking and fucking of every imaginable variety. Donna has even turned a few tricks with my permission to bring in extra money when things got a little tight or we wanted to splurge on something that our regular salaries could not pay for. Far from being unhappy about sharing my wife with other men, I'm delighted to watch her suck and fuck other men knowing that she always has a little left over for me. We have worked out a very nice little schedule where I fuck and suck her three nights a week and her other lovers get sucked and fucked four times a week. My wife is ecstatic with the arrangement and as I said before I really can't bitch because I still get all the sex I want and more from my sex-hungry wife! 12471 1.58/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment