Monday, April 22, 2013

My Wife Lisa (Part 2)

My Wife Lisa (Part 2) Hi! -- This is Lisa speaking to you now. In our last installment, my husband wrote to tell you how we introduced ourselves to wife-sharing and gang-banging, particularly with well-hung black men. Since then, we have had many exciting erotic adventures, and avail ourselves of every opportunity to indulge our kinky habits. You remember I told my husband that if he wanted to see me getting screwed by other men then he would get to see it often. Well, as my husband can attest, I have more than kept my word, letting eager studs fill me over and over again while he watches and joins in. We have even advertised in swinger's magazines for horny men to do me. One of us will have to write about the scene that ensued the first time we did this. However, this time I want to tell you about another great first for us, one that I found really thrilling. In several of the swinger's mags we have read, there are ads put in by couples looking for men to screw the wife in adult book stores or adult movies. Most of these ads intimate that the wife wants the man to instruct her to suck or fuck any man they want. All of this got me quite horny and I thought my husband might be interested in investigating these actions further.. Indeed he was! When I asked him whether he would like to see me having sex with strangers in a situation like this, he replied, ?I would love to see you servicing man after man, you know that!?. ?And do you want them to take me any way they want??, I asked. ?You bet!? was the short answer. ?And will you clean out their cum afterwards??, I asked. ?You know I love to do that.? Therefore, we decided to set up something at the very next opportunity. Just a note here: When my husband wroute the first part of our story, he made it sound as though I was an ?innocent? before we decided to try our first adventure together. This is not altogether true. Before I met my husband, I had participated in many threesomes, but all involved another woman. My husband and I had tried several such scenes, at my request, before we ever tried another man. My husband still gets off on having another woman in bed, as do I, although now we both prefer another man. My husband was turned on to this scene when he was a teenager; being the third party involved in sharing a man?s wife. Since then he regularly introduced his girlfriends to this type of activity, and apparently never had problems finding willing participants. I am certainly not surprised -- I think many women would jump at the opportunity to go to bed with more than one man at a time, particularly with their husband?s approval! I also have to tell you that I have always been somewhat of an exhibitionist, dressing in the sexiest clothing possible. I have nice large tits with very prominent nipples (they remind my husband of pencil erasers), and although my tits sag slightly, it makes them bounce all the more, as I never wear a bra when we go out to pick up men. At a few bars we have gone to, men have come onto me, and my husband has pretended he didn?t know me, letting the men take me outside for a quick fuck. I always tell them it has to be a fast one because my husband is coming by to pick me up in a short while, which of course he does. Then I thrill him with a recount of how the man had me, as is feeling my sopping wet pussy all the way home! Anyways, back to the story....... The next Saturday evening found us outside one of our city's many notorious "Adult Bookstores", ready to go in and see what experiences we would have. We had heard a lot about this place, how it was notoriously raunchy, and how sex scenes with men?s wives took place there occasionally. We figured that if there was anyplace to explore our fantasy, this was it, and so we got out of the car. I was wearing a low cut, sheer wrap around dress with no bra and underwear as my husband had requested me to do. My large breasts bounced noticeably as I walked and my erect nipples were clearly showing through the thin material. When we entered the store, I noticed that my slutty look seemed to interest all the men who noticed me. There must have been 7-10 guys browsing through the magazine racks. All of the magazines had "graphic" type pictures on them, displaying women with big tits and spread pussies, others being fucked in the ass, some being gang-banged, and some with other women, etc. We browsed through a few, until my husband made the suggestion that we should go in the back to see some skinflicks. As we walked up to the counter to get some quarters for the machines, I couldn't help noticing that some of the men had moved closer for a better view. Getting five dollars worth of quarters we stepped into the back of the store to find the movies. Passing through a curtain, we found ourselves in a narrow hallway with doors leading off from both sides. On the wall to our left were posters advertising the different movies being shown that day. Selecting one that looked as if it might be good, we walked further down the hall until we came to the booth that had the movie that we had chosen to watch. We entered the dimly lit booth and somehow found the slot to put the quarters in. This movie featured a girl with two guys. This beautiful blonde with very large breasts was on her knees sucking one guy's cock while the other was fucking her from behind. After a few minutes of avidly fucking and sucking these studs, they all moved over to a big double bed. As the first guy lay down on his back, she slowly straddled him, guiding his meaty cock into her cunt. They quickly resumed fucking each other again. The other guy walked up and started to rub Vaseline all over his cock as he played with her wide spread ass. About that time, the movie stopped, so my husband put in a few more quarters. As the movie resumed, the camera zoomed in to a close-up shot of the first guy's cock sliding in and out of the woman's juicy pussy. Then the blonde leaned forward over the first eagerly pumping stud as the second man got into position to mount her. The blonde vixen started gasping as this well hung second lover slipped his cock slowly into her upturned ass. Even though his big dick was thoroughly lubricated, it took some time before he finally had it stuffed all the way up her asshole. The movie scene must have begun to turn on my husband because he soon started to play with my large breasts. At first he just massaged and kneaded them through the thin material, but soon he unwrapped my dress and commenced to feel my now fully exposed and aroused mammaries from behind. For a reason that I wouldn't understand until somewhat later, he turned me away from the movie screen and had me face one of the walls. Reaching around from behind he swung my dress to the side, completely exposing my entire naked body to the wall and slowly shoved his erect cock into me. After a couple more minutes, the movie ended again, but instead of putting in more quarters, my husband suggested we select another booth. After we had rearranged our clothing we once again stepped out into the hallway, this time to find several men casually observing us. This somewhat excited us, so we quickly entered another booth and inserted a couple of quarters to begin a second movie. This flick began with a good looking muscular black man fucking a gorgeous brunette up the ass. We both found this highly erotic and watched the screen avidly until the stud pulled out, giving us a look at his equipment. I couldn't believe the size of his cock. It must have been 13 inches long, very big around, and curved strongly upward past his navel. After playing with this massive tool for a few minutes the girl then started to suck it. Of course because of his size she couldn't take all of him, but she was trying. Watching her attempts to deep throat this "black stallion" made me very excited, so I soon dropped to my knees and pulled my husband's own large cock free from his pants. As I began to suck on his hard lollipop he once again pointed me in the direction of a wall. Once again, he unwrapped my sexy dress and began to caress my lust engorged tits, bringing the nipples to full erection. Soon the initial movie segment ended and my husband once again inserted more quarters. After all, we still hadn't seen the black stud get his rocks off! As I continued to suck on my husband's juicy cock he reached for my hand and directing it towards the wall, told me, "It looks like things are about to start heating up." He then pressed my hand against the wall allowing it to rest against the smooth surface. Then he slowly guided it downwards, making me wonder what he was doing. Then my hand came into contact with something hard and warm and definitely very human feeling. As I looked down in the near darkness, I could hardly believe what I was seeing. A hole had been cut out of the wall and extending full length through it was a man's big cock. This obviously ready tool was standing rigidly at attention, about 9 inches in length, very thick, with a large, flushed purple head. My husband wrapped my hand around the stranger's eagerly anticipating joy-stick, as he encouraged me to gently stroke and feel it. With a nice warm tingle starting in my eager pussy, I started to play with this "unknown" cock, running my fingers up and down the length. Soon afterwards my husband guided my head to the stranger's already leaking tool. I could sense that he was getting excited at the idea of seeing me suck this big cock that was sticking through the hole in the wall. Not wanting to disappoint him, I slowly started to lick and fondle the shaft, feeling the veins and licking his hairy balls. To no surprise, I started to get excited and eagerly commenced to suck the man into my mouth. At first I could hardly swallow him -- the head was almost as large as my fist -- but eventually I could take about 5 inches of his hot shaft. Then I had a better idea. Getting up, I pressed my ass against the wall feeling the cock slide between my legs, letting the the large, pulsing knob brush up against my pussy but not letting it enter me. Then I slowly began to slide back and forth, allowing the stiff shaft to almost enter my wet slit, but not quite. As he didn't want to be left out of the action, my husband had me bend forward so that I could start sucking on his cock once again. I'd never felt his cock so hard and started to give him my best blow job, slurping up and down on his cock the best way I know how. At that point my husband, noticing that I was not yet impaled on the stranger's juicy fuck-stick, said that he didn't want to be the only one to cum in me. Taking the hint, I reached behind me and slowly guided this "strange cock" towards the slit of my ready fuck-hole. Although my pussy was wet and slippery, at first I could take only a couple of inches of this big cum-shooter into me. However, as I slowly started to thrust back and forth on his erection, he gradually filled me completely. He soon started to pump me fast and furious. Squeezing my nipples tightly, my mate came in my mouth, and as I tried to swallow all of his cum, I felt this "strange cock" begin to throb and pump its copious cum- load into my pussy. I could feel volley after volley being fired into my receptive channel and immediately started an orgasm of my own. After resting for a minute, the man slowly slipped out of my pussy and I felt his large creamy load start to run down my legs. I heard a voice from behind the wall say, "Don't move." I stood still, wondering what to expect. Seconds later another large cock probed my sperm filled pussy through the hole. As I was so well lubricated by the previous man's deposit, this one just slid right into me with one easy stroke. As my new lover started to vigorously shove his fat tool in and out, my husband said, "God, I love the way you are letting these total strangers fuck you! When he finishes shooting, turn around and let me clean you out with my tongue. I imagine you will have lots packed up you!". This immediately set me off into another large orgasm. The man on the other side of the wall must have felt my contractions, because within seconds he started grunting and cumming in large gushes and spurts deep inside me. After pumping what felt like the sperm equivalent of the Mississippi River into my more than willing cunt, he slowly withdrew. I quickly turned around to present my twice flooded, gushing pussy to my husband, who eagerly began lapping and sucking the combined juices. There was certainly enough of the gooey white liquid crammed inside me. I just hoped he wouldn't drown in it all! The fact that it had been deposited by total strangers -- men neither of us could see, was more than a turn-on for both of us. I now had my face turned toward the hole in the wall and was shortly rewarded to see an eye looking through it at us. I realized the first men must have told others about the hot slut that had so eagerly serviced them. Licking my lips, I whispered through the wall, "Why don't you shove your hard cock through there and join in?". A large, erect cock and balls where quickly shoved through the opening and I realized he must have been masturbating while he watched us. This was a real beauty, long and thick, with a wide, cobra-like head and fat, juicy veins running the entire length. Below it, two nice fat balls were hanging, already throbbing in anticipation of shooting their load. I looked back at my husband and saw that he had noticed the new playmate we had. Then he said, "I think you should give him a blow job!". As my husband went back to sucking me, I leaned down and took the cock in my hands and began to stroke it. It began to drool pre-cum and I wanted a taste. I took the cock into my mouth and began to savor the taste and texture of the sweaty flesh. Slowly I managed to get more and more of this man-log shoved into me until my lips pressed against his curly pubic hair. Then I wantonly slid my warm mouth back and forth along the length, letting it hit the back of my throat every time. His precum was continually leaking out his open slit, and I figured he must not have cum for a long while. My husband, meanwhile, had decided he wanted to watch me deep-throating this man. Holding onto me, he slowly inserted his massive erection into my still sopping wet pussy. Ah, that felt good! Nothing like a good fat cock fucking me while I suck another one off. It didn't take long for the man to blow the contents of his big balls out in a torrent. I tasted his yummy sperm as it slid down my throat into my receptive stomach. To my disappointment the man pulled his cock away before I could clean him up. Then to my delight another hard cock appeared through the hole. I sucked him to a gooey climax as well. My husband was overwhelmed with my show. His furious pumping produced another squealing orgasm in me. He was showing signs of his own climax. I turned and asked him to let me taste his cum. He nodded and pulled out of my slick hole. I sat on the bench and took his shaking cock into my mouth and sucked until he filled my mouth with the most wonderful tasting cum that I had ever tasted. "Damn, your cum taste soooo good," I said. Grinning, he said, "Good, because I'm more than happy to let you taste it any time." I grinned back at him with cum smeared lips and said, "I want more." He pulled me up and into his arms and said, "That can be arranged." Then I noticed another hot and horny cock sticking through the hole in the wall. I looked at my husband and said, "I want this one in my pussy." He smiled as I backed up against the wall and guided the rock-hard shaft into my wet cunt -- shaking all over as yet another strange cock filled me up. I just kept my bottom against the hole and let my anonymous lover pump into me. While he fucked me I sucked my husband's beautiful cock again. The lewdness of getting fucked through the hole was enough to send me into another orgasm. In altogether too short a span of time, the man's cock began to expand and I received another nice load of sperm deep in my pussy. The rapidly shrinking tool in my cunt then slipped out, to be replaced almost immediately by the largest cockhead I had ever felt. The feeling was very intense, and I became very curious about the humungous organ that was trying to enter me so forcefully. I wanted to turn around and look at it, but I liked the sensations it aroused as the huge tool worked its way steadily inside me. Slowly the cock slipped into my cum filled pussy. It was incredibly thick and lengthy, completely filling my still somewhat resisting passage to the very depths. Fortunately, all the previous cocks I had fucked prepared me for this monster, otherwise I would have had a difficult time of it, indeed. As it made its way even deeper into my hole I felt another climax building. The girth of this guy was incredible. It took only three good pumps and I climaxed with a muffled scream. Then my curiosity getting the best of me, I slowly pulled away from the wall to see this amazing cock. Shoved full length into our cubicle was one of the largest, blackest pieces of fuck-meat I had ever seen, and as you know, I've seen lots! This thing was enormous, at least fourteen inches long and as thick around as a baseball bat. His balls were massive and heavy, hanging down like twin punching bags, almost a full six inches beneath his thick shaft. True sperm pumpers! As I slowly stroked and sucked this heavily veined, turgid pussy stretcher, my husband said, "I can't wait to see what your pussy looks like after that big boy finishes filling you up!" I knew what he meant -- he loves it when my hole is a wide open, gaping sloppy mess, with thick white goo dripping out and running down my legs. I also knew that this enormous piece of meat was just the tool that could accomplish the job! Accordingly, I turned around again and lasciviously eased the massive weapon into my wet cunt, taking it slowly all the way to the bloated balls. Wow -- did this man ever fill a girl completely! Seeing this, my husband once again eased his own throbbing tool deep into my waiting throat. I didn't know whether he could cum again so soon, but he was hard as a rock, probably from watching my other end getting pumped repeatedly by that coal-black giant. This two-way, in-out rhythm continued for several minutes, with me being impaled repeatedly from both front and back, until I heard a voice from the other side of the wall groan, "I'm cumming -- get ready for a flood!". Boy, was that the understatement of the year! With his huge cock shoved fully into me, what felt like a veritable Niagara Falls was gushing and pumping continuously into my very womb. I could feel my wide-stretched pussy furiously milking his pulsing length, as it spewed wad after wad of thick, sticky man-goo as deeply as it could go. Then I could feel it starting to seep and ooze out from around his donkey-sized dark cock, to run down my legs and over his balls. God, I felt as if I had become a professional sperm receptacle! I am sure he shot enough into me to impregnate an entire squad of cheerleaders! Spurt after spurt flooded my convulsing sex-canal as I could feel the plum-sized cock-head pressing against my very uterus! After packing me full of his massive cum load for almost a full minute, the black stranger slowly withdrew from my deliciously full, slimy hole. Once again, I turned around to offer my husband the feast he so eagerly awaited. As he lay stretched out on the bench, I put one leg on either side of his head and slowly lowered myself down onto his face. The black stud's cum was very thick, almost like molasses, and oozed out very slowly, so we both scooped out large gobs of it and rubbed it on each other, delighting in the feel of the warm, white sperm deposit. At one point, we were scooping out handfulls and feeding it to each other, like two kids with icecream. After we were both thoroughly messy with his load, I lay back on the bench and had my husband mount me. He loves to take sloppy seconds in my cum drenched pussy. He actually says the feeling of fucking me after another man has had me is far more intense for him. As he is very well hung, I never seem to be too loose for him, even after a complete gang-bang. And I find that after multiple penetrations, my pussy is even more sensitive than before. My husband tells me it is the same with him, that after cumming several times, the feeling he gets is even more intense. It only took a few minutes before my husband filled me with his load, as he was very excited with how wet and sloppy my pussy and cum covered body felt. After this, we cleaned each other off with a towel we had thoughtfully brought along and proceeded to get dressed again, prior to leaving our by now very hot cubicle. Leaving the booth, we walked along the hallway, wondering if anything else would take place. At the end of the hall there were some stairs leading downwards. Going down the stairs, we once again came upon various movie booths. Once again there were posters showing scenes from the films, allowing us to pick out the most erotic looking of the batch. We looked at the posters for several minutes, during which my husband gave several men a thrill by casually feeling up my ass through my thin, clinging dress. Then we picked out one of he movies and went along the hall to find it. Near the end the hall we entered another booth. This booth was much larger than the first two and instead of a bench had chairs that we could sit in. As my husband inserted quarters for the movie, I quickly glanced at the walls and noticed that they also had holes cut out from them at the height of my crotch. Sitting down, we started to watch the new movie to at least find out what it was about. Surprise! This one was about a very hot slut taking on several well-equipped studs in an adult bookstore. Can you believe that? I wonder where they get their ideas from! Watching for several minutes, we both began to get very aroused again, but as yet nothing had happened in our new cubicle. Shortly, I decided to take the initiative and approached one of the holes in the wall. Peering through the cutout, I could see that someone was looking back at me. Feeling excited, I opened the front of my wrap-around and pressed my erect nipple through the opening. I was immediately rewarded by the feeling of someone's hot mouth licking and sucking it. Pulling gently the stranger managed to squeeze a little of my breast through the hole and continued to suck on it. Not yet ready for another go round my husband sat back, gave his approval and watched for a few minutes. Feeling my legs starting to get tired after a while of bending over, I stood up, then sat in the chair and started masturbating my wet pussy while the man watched. After several minutes, we heard him whisper through the hole that he would like to join us. Looking around at my husband, I saw him nodding his head, so I whispered back to the stranger that we would love some company to help things out. When the man entered the room, he did not say a word but quickly knelt before me, slowly lifted my dress out of the way, and started to suck on my pussy. The fact that it had obviously so recently been used didn't seem to bother him in the least. Seeing another man on my pussy, my husband pulled his cock out and brought it to my mouth. Feeling the pleasurable sensation of the tongue on my clit, I started to suck on his once again erect organ in earnest. Suddenly my husband pulled his cock out from my eager mouth and unlocked the door. Wondering why he was leaving, I started to get up and then realized that he was letting in another person. The more, the merrier, as I always say. While the newcomer quickly unzipped and started to pull off his pants, revealing a nice hefty stiff pecker, I again sat on the chair. Once again the first guy started to suck my pussy, moving his tongue rapidly inside me. I lifted my legs on top of his shoulders and leaned back to enjoy. At that moment the second man brought his large, menacing cock towards my now vacant oral orifice and I started to suck him. These guys obviously didn't like to waste any time and neither did I. After a couple of minutes I switched positions and got on my knees in the chair, once again letting the second man fill my mouth with his meat. The first guy inserted his solid shaft into me from the rear and started to fuck me, slowly at first and than faster and faster. He soon came buckets inside me and withdrew. Then the one fucking my mouth pulled out, got behind me and started to insert first one and then several fingers into my wet, cum filled pussy, retrieving a large glob of the other man's jism. He then started to rub the collected juices into my ass hole. After a few minutes he inserted several cum-coated fingers into my hot rectum. My new lover then stood up and slowly started to fuck my still sperm loaded cunt. Pulling out after a few minutes, he brought the head of his cock towards my back door. Feeling me push eagerly backwards toward him, he started to insert his fat cock into my ass. Being lubricated with the other man's cum and my juices, it entered me easily. Then he squeezed my ass cheeks together and started to butt-fuck me with a steady rhythm. My husband, not wanting to be left out, shoved his cock into my mouth again, and as I sucked and slurped on his hard pole he soon came. The first guy, deciding he would like a blow-job as well, took my husband's place, my hot mouth soon bringing him back up to full size. Having one cock up my ass and another in my mouth, I was in ecstasy. After the guy fucking me in my ass came, the one that I was giving head to got behind me and he too started to fuck me in my now very well lubricated poop-chute. He fucked me very rapidly from the start, obviously not used to a woman wantonly and willingly letting total strangers pork her like this. After four or five minutes he came copiously once again, leaving hot fuck-juice oozing out of me in a steady stream. By this time my husband and I were both tired and satiated, having both experienced many mind-blowing orgasms. After the men thanked us for the wonderful time, they both got dressed and left the cubicle. Finally, my husband and I got ourselves together and left the booth. As we walked through the bookstore, I couldn't help noticing that many of the men were watching me, or I should say my ass, probably wanting their own chance to give me their hot meat injections. Well, keep watching for us, because we definitely have decided to return to sample the goods again. 3817 1.52/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment