Monday, April 29, 2013

Jane's Re-Awakening (Double Delight)

Jane's Re-Awakening (Double Delight) By StpDavids Arranging it all that evening Joe entered the lounge accompanied by an absolutely gorgeous looking man of about thirty years of age, looking at him both Jane and Myself saw how firm his body looked as smiling down from his six foot plus he greeted us as Joe introduced him. Once the introductions were over Winston without sounding smug turned to Jane and said. "Joe say you would like to spend night with me" Without waiting for her to answer he continued. "You very pretty lady, I make sure you have no regrets in the morning" Jane moving towards him answered. "Yes I want to, so what's say we just say good night and get to know each other better" Reaching for his hand she turned and saying good night led him from the room. Watching them go Joe turned to me and said. "What's say we take some drinks and watch what happens from the comfort of the next room?" Agreeing we made our way to become voyeurs for the evening, arriving in the room and opening the curtains I found that Winston had already been busy. For Jane now lay naked on the bed her legs wide spread as an equally naked Winston knelt between them. Both of us watched as reaching forward he grasped her nipples while at the same time his erect tool hung level with her moist opening, releasing a nipple for the moment he reached down and with his hand spread her labia as he guided the crown of his tool between them. Watching him slowly sinking inside I could see he was not small for even when his crown had disappeared at least seven or eight inches were still visible, slowly as he sank deeper he pulled her forward onto him until it disappeared from view, fully imbedded within her she moaned softly as her first climax of the evening flowed through her. Sitting watching for the next hour as Winston took her with a speed and ferocity that I wondered how long he would last as he made her cry out time after time as crashed through one climax after another, finally releasing his own seed deep within her he stood and looking down at her lying heaving beneath him he asked if she would like to continue. Jane gasping for breath answered. "Yes, but let me get my breath back first" Leaving her lay on the bed to recover he turned and walking across the room entered the bathroom, hearing the water running both Joe and myself waited for him to return which he did only minutes later. Looking at him as he walked towards the bed I saw that already he had regained his erection and was once more ready to continue, standing again between her legs he reached forward and grasping her behind the knees pulled her towards him. Jane opened her eyes as he did so and staring up at him gasped as she saw his tool fully erect before her once more. "Oh my god, that was quick. Your ready already and I'm still trembling from the last time" Almost as if to prevent her from deciding not to continue he sank his solid length inside her plunging fully home in one, Jane's head falling back as she cried. "Yes, oh yes. Don'tttt stoppp, please don'tttt stopppp" Stop he didn't for over the next hour he used her again and again, bending and turning her through one position after the other his massive tool never leaving her body until finally he came again, only this time it was deep within her rear. Releasing her shoulders he allowed her to fall forwards on to the bed as withdrawing he left her buttocks raised legs spread wide come pouring from her still distended anus. Staring at her I did not notice him go once more to the bathroom, until a few minutes later coughing loudly he stood once more at the bedside. Along with Jane I looked in his direction, only Jane gasped as she did so. "Oh no, not again surely you can't be ready already" I was amazed also for I could see Winston was once more erect as grasping his tool he moved even closer and speaking to her he said. "When I'm with someone as pretty as you I recover quickly, for I wouldn't want to waste any of our time together" Reaching down he once more guided he mighty tool towards her open hole, and placing it just in side waited as he toying with her clit. Jane gripping her own breasts as a climax erupted cried out as lifting her hips she also tried to push herself deeper on to him. Totally in control of the situation Winston moved so depriving her of what she wanted, until almost begging him he heard her cry. "Fuck me, fuck me you bastard. Fuck me please. Ohhhh pleaseeeee" Hearing her plea's he gripped her thighs tightly, and sank deep within her making her scream out with pleasure. Not allowing her any time to recover he now thrust within her in quick succession, each thrust making her cry even louder. Stretching her around him with every thrust, we could see her stomach rippling as her muscles expanded then contracted in quick succession so fast was he moving within her. Coming almost constantly I new she would not be able to stand it for long for already she was at a stage where she was struggling to continue, thankfully as if he new it to he stiffened and once more released his sperm within her. Sat watching as he fired it deep within her she screamed as a mighty orgasm flooded through her, finally seeing her open her eyes to look up at him as withdrawing he moved away. Watching him return from the bathroom I looked at Jane and saw her head turn her eyes as if in a trance drawn towards his abdomen where she saw that he was erect once more. Unable to turn her head away I heard her saying in a garbled mess. " Oh no, god no. No way, no way. Not again, not again. You can't be ready already, Oh god, Oh my godddd" I had just watched him drive her to her biggest climax so far fucking her furiously for nearly and hour, and yet here he was erect once more and all he'd done was go to the bathroom. As he looked at him Joe spoke. "She still has the rest of the night to go, I doubt she will get much sleep do you?" Answering I said. "It certainly looks that way for his power of recovery is most amazing" At that very moment I turned as once more Jane cried out as Winston entered her again, looking at him I saw he looked fully refreshed so turning to Joe I said. "I hope you won't be offended but I think I will retire for it looks as if they will be a while, and I find it a little tiring being only able to watch" Joe bade me good night saying that he would see me in the morning. Joe told me what happened next the following morning. Watching me leave he had returned to watching just in time to see him roll over on to his back, taking her with him so that she was now on top. In this position he clearly saw how Jane's labia were turning in then out as with each stroke they were pulled inside her, rising frantically up and down on him her head had been almost permanently thrown back as gasping she had again crashed from one climax to another. Joe said he had wondered if he had done the right thing when he had suggested she spend the night with Winston, for before when he had arranged for anyone to go with him it had been only for a few hours. Looking at her he had seen that if it had not been for his huge hands holding her by the waist she would surely have collapsed, for she was like a rag doll held above him as heaving up he had continued to plough deep within her. Watching him once again roll over he had gazed at them as pushing her legs back, her knees along side her head he had almost savagely thrust full depth within her wide spread cunt. Jane had screamed as he did, opening her eyes wide to stare at the ceiling. Hearing her cry's had only seemed to encourage him more and plunging time after time he had soon stiffened and crying out shouted. "Take it, take my seed, feel my spunk, take my black seed deep inside you" Jane almost hysterical had cried. "Yes, oh yesss. Fill me fill meeee. Fill me with your come, fill me with black come, oh yessss" Slowly as they came to a halt he had watched him roll away and standing go to the bathroom as before, looking at Jane who lay legs spread wide unable to close he saw the vast amount of thick cream running from her open and swollen lips. Deciding he too had seen enough he had decided to retire and rising from his seat he made to move but stopped as Winston reappeared, for he saw that although only minutes had passed he was already fully erect and raring to go. Walking from the room Joe said he had clearly heard Jane's gasps and cries as one more he fucked her. All night they had continued Jane only able for mere moments to recover between each frantic bout for his rate of recovery was astounding, so fast in fact that Jane had finally lay motionless as he took her twisting her this way and that, making her climax almost constantly until she finally fell unconscious. Waking from her sleep I had greeted her asking if she was all right, Jane very wearily had answered. "Yes, but rather sore. He was amazing, it's as if he never goes soft for even when he comes he's ready again in minutes. I lost count of how many times he fucked me it was just so good" Helping her to dress we joined Joe on the veranda who also asked if she was all right and had she enjoyed herself. Jane said she had and that he had been truly amazing and she would have to thank him sometime, clapping his hands Joe said. "There's no time like the present and I'm sure both of them would like to do likewise" Indicating with his hand behind her I looked, as she turned not realising what he had said, Joe speaking once more said. "Let me introduce you, first on the left you know Winston" At which the one on the left smiling at them bowed his head. "And of coarse on the right although you have not been properly introduced you have met on numerous occasions throughout the night so know each other quite well, Winston's twin brother Roy. As you can see Roy is a twin in every respect a fact that Jane will no doubt concur" Both of us speechless for the moment, before Jane recovering before me stammered. "No wonder you could recover so quickly, you took turns" Suddenly everyone except her had burst out laughing, for they knew that she had never once suspected what was happening. Joe grasping her hand asked" "You are not angry, for few ever find out that there are two of them" Jane answered. "No, I did think it strange that he recovered so quickly, but I suppose like most things that have happened since I've been here I shouldn't take them for granted. But I must admit it was an amazing night" Over the next forty-eight hours Jane took a well-deserved rest relaxing in the sun, topping up her all over tan. Until Joe asked at breakfast one morning what she would like to do next, even suggesting a couple of alternatives such as would she like him to arrange for a mass orgy or even a gang bang for her. Listening to his suggestions one of which was a trip to a sex club she asked him to elaborate. He explained that in Mombassa there was a club where you could watch live sex most evenings, although as he stressed the majority of its customers were black and all male for hardly any females ever went even though they were allowed. Jane waiting for him to finish looked at him and said. "Well then lets go for it will be a change to be the voyeur instead, and if as you say I will be the only woman present I suppose I'd better dress the part for who knows maybe I might get lucky" Joe speaking suggested. "If that's what you want then I suggest myself and Howard go together and I arrange for Sol to accompany you, that way it will be safer" Agreeing to Joe's suggestion it was agreed to go that night if it could be arranged. So that night after dinner the four of us left for the club Jane riding in the back of the car between Joe and Sol. Pulling up outside the club Sol and Jane entered first, Joe suggesting it might be better if they acted as if they were together. A short while later along with Joe I entered the club where once inside we were led in the dim light to a table at the side of the room and ordering drinks made ourselves comfortable. Looking around it took awhile in the dim light to spot the others Joe finding them first and pointing them out to me, look I saw they were seated in a small cubicle quite close to the stage and at that very moment were closely entwined as they kissed passionately for all around see. As we watched them the lights on the stage brightened and a young black girl of about seventeen years of age came on stage and in time to the music began to strip. All eyes in the room now focused on her as she revealed her body to everyone's gaze; once fully naked she was joined by a young male who although of only medium height was very muscular. Dancing together he also stripped revealing his erect eight-inch prick for all to see, together they watched as picking her up in his arms he placed her over his tool before lowering her on to it as he still continued dancing. All to soon for it must have been a massive strain he cried out as he came deep inside her, once finished he lifted her from him and turning walked from the stage. Howard watching him go saw he slap hands with another young lad who already naked now joined her on stage, unlike his predecessor he didn't bother with any dancing as moving to her he bent her forward so that she was touching her toes and in one sank his eight inches deep within her. Fucking her as if in a hurry he soon came and withdrawing he too walked away as the girl spreading her legs wide showed everyone what had been deposited, at that moment a voice came over the audio system asking. "You have all witnessed Layla's power over men do any of you think you can do better or would wish to try" The room fell silent for a moment until a voice rang out causing both Howard and Joe to turn its way, for it was Jane's. "Sol will try if she's willing, and if she can make him come as quick then she's better than me" Looking at them they saw Jane urging Sol to go. Kissing her he rose and moving to the stage removed his shirt, as he did the young girl moved to help him and opening his trousers released his massive eleven-inch thick tool for all to see while at the same time gasping in shock as she saw it for the first time. Sol picking her up with ease held her above it, its tip just touching her labia. The room now silent watched as lowering her inch by inch saw it slowly disappear from view, with two inches to go her head thrown back eyes wide open she screamed at him to stop. "No more, no more. You're to big, no more please no more" Lifting her up slightly he smiled before lowering her again his action making her cry once more. "Noooo, please god noooo. It's to large it won't go in, pleaseee ohhhh pleaseee take it out you winnn" Doing as she asked he lifted her from him and lowering her to the floor pulled her to him and kissed her as if saying sorry, as he did the voice rang out over the audio system. "Lets all put our hands together for Sol a giant of a man, and also for Layla for gamely trying to accommodate him something I doubt few ever do and a sight I'm sure we would all like to see" As if obeying the compeer's orders everyone broke into spontaneous applause, Sol meanwhile turning so that he now faced Jane and held out his hand as he beckoned for her to join him. Seeing what he was doing the crowd cheered and the voice rang out again. "Well my dear it seems he wants you to join him, are you game enough to finish what's been started or are you just another white bitch that only likes the company of a Blackman in private" As the audience started chanting. "Fuck the bitch, fuck the white bitch make her cry out as well". I became worried for apart from Joe all around us were black and it looked as if they would not take no for an answer, looking at Jane I saw her smile and standing walk towards Sol unbuttoning her blouse as she went. "Give the lady a big hand it looks as if it's game on" The voice rang out. For reaching Sol she discarded her blouse and turning towards the audience her breasts exposed began removing her skirt, Sol moving behind her gripped her breasts and as if weighing then seemed to almost offer them to the audience, letting her skirt fall to the floor she bent her head back as Sol bending forward kissed her. Looking as she stood in only her high heels and g-string I watched Sol pick her up and turning her round rip the miniscule bit of cloth from her body, spinning her back round he held her legs apart her smooth and naked cunt exposed for all to see as his fingers spread her lips apart. Sinking two then three fingers deep inside as Jane grasped his prick as if in encouragement a loud sound filled the room as all around gasped in awe. Sol needing no encouragement positioned her so that she was above his tool legs spread wide as he now sucked on one of her breasts, almost as if waiting for the room to fall silent he waited before starting to lower her. Over to Jane. I was excited by the situation and could feel my juices literally running from me a fact that I was glad of, for although I knew I'd taken Sol fully before on that occasion I'd been fucked and filled with so much come before hand I was much looser and wetter than I was now. Feeling his large crown nudging my labia apart I sighed as it breached my entrance before sliding deeper stretching me taught around him, on and on he inch inside me until only a couple remained. Sol now playing to the audience lifted me slightly and holding me there asked loudly. "Well can you manage all of me or do I have to stop?" Almost as I had cried out at him the audience had cried out as well, Fuck her; fuck her they had shouted as I'd cried. "Fuck me; fill me with all you've got. Fuck me" Hearing me he had lowered me only this time he thrust upwards as he did so sinking fully home. Paul watching saw me through my head back as I cried out silencing the gasp that came from all watching. "Yes, oh yes. Deeper fuck me deeper, fill me with your come" Sol lowering me started to fuck me in earnest as I cried out for more, with each stroke I could feel my vaginal walls struggling to accommodate him as his massive tool pushed them aside. Fast approaching climax I strained to make my muscles contract around him trying to make him come also, feeling what I was doing Sol responded and turning me on to my hands and knees now fucked me from the rear which made me cry out louder as he sank even deeper. Crying out as my climax exploded I released my muscles allowing him to sink even further, and with his crown now lodged within my womb begin to climax also his seed exploded deep inside me. Paul again. Seeing him come the audience erupted cheering and chanting for him to fuck her some more, Sol pumping within her lent forward and speaking softly asked if she wished to continue or to leave. Jane gasping answered louder than expected. "More fuck me some more it feels so good" Complying with her cry Sol picked her up and carried her to a hastily cleared table and lying her on it so that her buttocks were right on the edge swung her legs over his shoulders and proceeded to fuck her with strokes of incredible length and speed, with every stroke that he made he almost voided her before rushing back full depth making her gasp out loud each time until he came once more as Jane climaxed also. Lowering her legs he now withdrew pulling with him a vast amount of come for all to see as Jane lay legs open come running from her gaping lips, as the audience cheered the voice resounded over the speakers once more. "Lets hear a round of applause for Sol and also one for the lady, for although she's white she sure can fuck" Helping her to her feet Sol led her from the stage back to their booth where he helped her to dress, as they sat recovering with a drink Joe and myself joined them both of us complementing them on their performance. Sitting talking we were joined by a man of Arabic descent who introduced himself as Rashid the owner and that he would like to make them an offer. Speaking to the two of them he said. Should you ever want to perform on stage again, then I will be more than delighted for you to do so at his club for it will always open for such a well matched couple. Thanking him for his offer Jane told him it had been an experience but it would purely be a one off performance. Finishing their drinks they left the club to loud applause of all that remained, after we joined them outside was to make our way back to Joe's villa where Sol spent the night with Jane. 2929 1.20/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment