Saturday, April 27, 2013

James Takes Over

James Takes Over By mikeconklin@hotmail.com My wife and I have been married for over thirteen years, and I can definitely say we were always very happy about our sexual relationship. Jane is about five-foot three, athletic build, with green eyes that just make you melt as soon as you look into them. Add to this her fantastic, shapely figure, and you have a woman that men would die to get into bed with. Over the years, I started to read stories on the internet of husbands wanting to see their wives in action with another man, and I always thought this situation was crazy. That is, until I started to fantasize about it. It's funny, because it would always be about a black man. I think this is because of the exotic effect it would have on our relationship, but also because of the stories about their endowment and staying power. One night we were in the middle of the hottest sex we had ever had, and while humping her, I leaned forward while out of control and whispered my fantasy in her ear. The response was amazing! She started begging for more, moaning how it turned her on. I couldn't believe my ears, but kept on telling her how much I wanted this. We both came to a screaming orgasm. "You know that will never happen, right?" she asked me after we finished. I looked into her eyes, not wanting to spoil the moment, and said I knew this. But deep in my heart, the whole erotic situation of having her with a dark, massive Adonis had me high on sex. I knew it would have to remain a story that only I would enjoy by myself. Or so I thought. Being new to the area in that I had just changed jobs, Jane was searching for a permanent position. Coming across an ad for an assistant to a local law firm, she applied and received a call within the week. I was glad to hear this, and wished her good luck as she headed out that morning to meet with the interviewer. She looked fantastic in her dress, every curve showing. Arriving at the office, she was met by a very tall black gentleman by the name of James. He came across as very friendly to her right from the start. Followed him into the office, she couldn't help but admire his good looks. From what she told me later, his broad shoulders, slim waist, and overall masculine appearance had her daydreaming about things she had never thought of before with another man. At the end of their conversation, she received the job offer and accepted that day. As she started to get into the job, all I would hear at night was how fantastic James was with everything he did. I felt like I was listening to a schoolgirl in love than my own wife. Then, she mentioned two weeks later after coming home that she wanted to invite James out to a dinner so I could finally meet him. He had broken up with his long-time girlfriend, and was not getting over it so quickly. I was eager to see the man that had my wife so excited she could never stop talking about him. Meeting at a local restaurant, James came across as a great guy. He could talk about almost any subject, and was never boring. What really made the night fun was watching my wife hang on his every word, like she was admiring her boyfriend or lover. Needless to say, it had the craziest sex fantasies going through my head. Little did I know how the night would end up! Finishing up with the meal, Jane asked if he would like to come over and maybe watch a movie and have some tea or coffee to finish up the night. He jumped at the chance, so I told him to follow us back. I was so lightheaded, thinking of my little wife servicing this stud, I hardly heard her ask what I thought of him. Getting settled in our finished basement, we sat down for a while to enjoy whatever was on the television. But James and Jane were spending more time talking to each other about anything they could, so it didn't matter. Being a little tired, I excused myself and headed up to bed. They both said goodnight, and went back to their conversation. I guess this was what James was waiting for. After I had been gone for some time, right in the middle of something Jane was saying he leaned forward and kissed her gently. Shocked, she pulled back and looked down sheepishly. "James, you know . I'm married. Even though I feel the same way about you." she never had the chance to finish. She had said the words he needed to hear. Leaning forward again, he pulled her gently into his arms and kissed her once more. Whether it was the heat of the moment or his charisma, she melted at his touch, enjoying his soft but firm lips. Their tongues were interlocked, passionately tasting each other. Reaching under her arms, he started to massage her breasts, gently tugging at her shirt as if to rip it off. She didn't protest, so he did just that. Pulling open the front by unbuttoning it, he then leaned in front of her on the couch, kissing his way down her neck to lick each nipple through her bra. This had her quietly moaning, calling his name. "James, you feel so good... Oh, yes! Don't stop." He had her over the top with excitement. Asking her to stand up, he continued to kneel as he helped her out of the clothes blocking his further efforts. When she was finally nude in front of him, he looked her up and down, amazed at her beauty. Now it was her turn to strip him. Getting down on her knees, she helped him undo his belt and pants, and her jaw almost hit the floor when she saw how constrained he was in his underwear. It looked like it was going to rip in two the way his manhood stood straight out. He guided her hands over it, letting her stroke his full length. When he pulled his underwear off and let them drop, all Jane could focus on was his wonderful girth dangling before her face. One minute, she was worshipping his body. The next minute, he placed his hands on her head and guided her mouth onto the incredibly thick tip of his cock. She had a difficult time fitting it between her lips, but wanted to please her new lover. And please him she did. Licking up and down his meat, he was groaning, "I knew you would be good at giving head. Your lips are so good." This made her even more eager to serve him. Going at it for some time, I am sure the sight was incredible. Her light skin mixed with his dark as she had his thick pole between her lips. I would have screamed with pleasure! Stopping for a moment, he had her lay on the couch while he positioned himself to lick his way down to her waiting vagina. Starting by licking the outer regions of her clitoris, she was rocking back and forth from the attention, pulling his head deeper. At one point, she let out such a loud moan, I heard it all the way through our air vents. Creeping downstairs as quiet as I could, I couldn't mistake the sounds coming from the basement. Wanting to see what was going on, I slipped outside to peek through the windows from the backyard. The sight blew me away. There was James with his face deep between my wife's legs, and I could tell she was certainly enjoying the attention. With the windows open, I could clearly hear everything that they said. "Oh, James, Oh, yeahhhhhhhh. Good, baby! Right there!" was the only thing escaping her mouth over and over. This guy had her so hot, there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for him now. Finally feeling like she was lubricated enough, he stood up and positioned himself so his long, black man-meat was right against her vagina lips. Looking up at him, I almost lost it when she said, "Please.. Go easy with me James." Leaning forward, he kissed her as his hand guided the tip of his penis into her. Slowing pushing his hips forward, his first efforts already had her moaning from the girth she had never felt before. I could tell it was going to take a lot of patience on his part until she was ready. Little by little, he fed his massive dick into my wife, which had her digging her nails into his back, begging him to go slow. Taking his time, he started to rock his hips back and forth, lubricating the parts of his penis that he could. Placing her legs on his wide shoulders, he started to ride her for all she was worth. Although Jane was in a little bit of pain, I could also tell this was her ultimate fantasy fulfilled. Grabbing onto her legs, he started to pull her onto his lengthy pole, driving deeper into her than she had ever felt before. The erotic scene of such a lover pleasing your wife is something that is tough to describe unless you've been there. But I was eating it up, loving the sight of my wife serving as another man's plaything. And James was taking full advantage of this opportunity. Groaning and whimpering, I could hear her now, "Ohhh, yes, oh, YES, YES." He had her all to himself, and she was loving it. Stopping at one point, he had her turn over and kneel on the end of the coach, preparing to be humped by this sex god. Holding his long, dark girth against her stretched clitoris, I could see he still had to force his way in as her pussy lips stretched over his tremendous cock. Pushing forward quickly, she screamed out from the pleasure and the pain. It was even more exciting when I saw her bite down on one of the pillows to quiet her groans and screams. She was totally out of control. I thought I was going to ejaculate in my pants just watching. Finally building up a rhythm, he was burying himself deep into her hot, tight pussy. Now Jane had her eyes closed, lost in the erotic moment of having her husband's dream become her reality. Whispering in her ear as he drove himself into her overworked vagina, "Do you want more of this, baby?" I saw her rock her head yes as she whimpered, concentrating on their sex. After almost an hour, he told her he was about to cum. When he finally finished, the warm bath of sperm she felt deep in her womb had her begging for him not to pull out. I had seen enough for now, and ran back into the house and into the bedroom, waiting excitedly for her arrival. A half-hour later, I heard a car leave, and Jane coming up the stairs ever so quietly. Without making too much of a sound, she got undressed and climbed into bed. "So, did James enjoy himself?" I asked innocently. Shocked that I was still up, she said, "Yes, he did. Did.. You like him?" I couldn't hold back any further, and told her what I had seen. Crying and begging me to forgive her, I told her it was okay, and that she had fulfilled my greatest sexual fantasy. We made love until the morning, and had to sleep in late to recover. I figured she really needed it after James' act. We talked about what happened later, and I reassured her everything was okay. I explained that the whole thing had turned me on. Well, that wasn't the last time he enjoyed the attention of my wife. Sometime during their many conversations, James mentioned how he would love to fuck his maid while she was going around his house cleaning. He would just walk over, throw her up on the table, lift up her skirt, and show her why he was the "real" boss. Jane ran out that day to by a maid's uniform. Seeing his car in the driveway, I came around the back entrance and caught them in action. He was so pleased with her new look he had come over to give her a "gift." Bending her over the coach, he was humping her with a fierce passion I had not given her before. His big dick was buried so deep, I wasn't sure if she was even enjoying it. Then when she rolled her face towards the window with her eyes closed, I could tell this was exactly what she wanted. Grabbing onto her hips, he pushed his meat as far in as he could without hurting her. This had her screaming with excitement. When they had finished and James had left, I came in and told her how hot she looked being humped by her colored lover. We ran downstairs to fuck where she had just been with James. The feeling of his sperm serving as a lubricant when I entered my wife was just amazing. I won't be interfering with their arrangement any time soon, although I don't think Jane could turn him away even if she tried. 5262 1.56/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment