Friday, April 26, 2013

Company Halloween Party

COMPANY HALLOWEEN PARTY Every year my company has a huge Christmas party. They go all out and have it at a giant catering hall with great food and top shelf alcohol. The whole office is invited and so are our families. But this year, Jill from accounting didn't think we could afford it due to economic crisis in the country. I am a Vice President for a bank in there central office with over 300 employees. So instead of the big Christmas party in December, she suggested we have a Halloween party here at the office. It will be in the company lounge and one of our employee's is married to a man that owns a small catering company and can get us a good price on food and alcohol. All of our spouse's are also invited because she didn't think it would be such a big turn out as the Christmas party usually is, and by not having a Christmas party we could still at least have some kind of a party and still get our Christmas bonuses in December. So my wife and I decided to attend. I was going dressed as a police officer and my wife was going as a sexy cow-girl. She wore a red & white plaid shirt that showed off a little of her mid section, and a pair of denim daisy dukes. They were revealing but I wouldn't consider them inappropriate for the occasion. She topped the outfit off with a pair of leather cow-boy boots and a brown hat. She looked like a knock out. My wife is 5'6" tall, 120 lbs, with long brown hair, green eyes, 32-b firm tits, and the greatest ass I have ever seen. As we arrived at the party we started mingling with some of the other co-workers. Bill from marketing lives around the corner from us and our children go to the same school. My wife is social with his wife and she was having a conversation with her. I was surprised as to the amount of people that showed up to this. The food was great and they also had a great selection of alcohol. My wife and I rarely get out these days (between work and the kids) so I guess it had been awhile since we had a night out with some cocktails and it didn't take long for my wife to get tipsy. In fact, after about 2 or 3 hours, she was completely smashed. I had to get her somewhere to lie down. It wouldn't look good if a Vice President of the investment department's wife was smashed and causing a scene. So I brought my wife down to the 2nd floor (the party was on the 3rd floor) I tucked her into one of our conference rooms that had a large leather sofa. I figured she would be safe since everyone was on the 3rd floor and she wouldn't be disturbed and could sleep it off. As I kissed her on the lips, I made my way back upstairs. I continued to mingle and have a few more drinks myself, and before I knew it I had completely lost track of time. When I did look at my cell phone, I noticed that my wife had been downstairs for over 3 hours. I excused myself from the crowd and said my goodbye's and headed down to get my wife. As I made my way to the conference room, there she was still sleeping on the sofa. I couldn't believe it, over 3 hours later and she was still in a daze and looked like she had been through a war. I woke her up and helped her down to our car. As I started driving home, she was coming too and curled up in the seat next to me. She started rubbing my cock through my pants and saying "MMMMMMM baby, you fucked me so good. You are so naughty. I can't believe how good your cock felt and letting that other guy join us. I've never thought about being with another man, let alone with another man and you." "The 2 of you dressed like cops and punishing me like a naughty girl" I was completely shocked as my wife got into detail about how 2 men dressed like police officers fucked her for hours, especially since she thought one was me and it wasn't. As she continued to rub me, I reached over and slide my hand down the backside of her shorts. Both her holes were swollen and it felt like she had cum leaking from her pussy and ass. As we pulled into the drive way and made our way into the house, I lead my wife upstairs and tucked her into bed. As I undressed her, I could clearly see that her pussy and ass were on fire and leaking someone's cum. Her asshole looked like it was fucked so hard that it was stretched up a little about the size of a dime. As I started fingering her I made my way down to her pussy and started licking. But my wife protested "baby, I'm so soar from the fucking, please enough is enough." I couldn't believe it. Whoever fucked my wife gave her a night she won't ever forget, and she thinks it was me. All night I couldn't stop thinking about who could have possibly been using my wife. The next day when I made my way into work, Tom the security guard opened the gate and let me pull my car into the garage downstairs. "Hey Glen, how's it going. Some party last night here huh." "Yeah I had a good time last night Tom, how about you?" I asked him. "Oh man, you have to see this. When you park your car, come to the security office. Mo and I have something to show you." He said to me. As I parked my car, I headed over to the security office. Tom who is about my size and build was in there, and so was Mo. Mo is a black man about 6'4" tall and about 240 lbs. "Hey guys, what?s up." I said. "Take a look at this, last night while we were making our rounds throughout the building we found this chick drunk in the conference room" He said, as he showed me the security monitor. It was showing the conference room from last night, and my wife passed out on the sofa. Mo and Tom came into the picture and tried waking her up. As they could see she was drunk, they started fondling her and taking her clothes off. Tom fast forwarded the tape a few minutes, and there was my wife naked on all fours with Tom fucking her from behind and Mo's cock in her mouth. His cock was huge. Tom was also a good size and it was clearly visible in the screen that he was bigger than me. "We found this chick drunk in the conference room and fucked all her holes for hours man, it was great" All I could say was "Wow man, looks like you 2 had your way with her." "You don't know the half of it, in about another 10 minutes after this scene, the bitch gets so horny that I stuff my night stick in her ass and she goes wild." I couldn't believe it as he showed me, but there they clearly were. The 2 of them doing all kinds of nasty things to my wife and I had to pretend that I didn't even know who she was. "Well, looks like you 2 had a better night than me, I should be getting upstairs to my desk" I said. "Oh and Glen, after we were done fucking her, I went through her purse and I saw her name and address. I know she's your wife and unless you want me to show this tape to the rest of the people here at the office, I think Mo and I will be coming home with you after work today to have a chat with your wife and another round at her." I couldn't believe it. This son of a bitch was going to blackmail me and fuck my wife again. As I left his security room he said to me "See you at 4:30" I couldn't believe it, my wife used by those 2 minimum wage bums. I was embarrassed but I wanted to see more of the tape and see who came in her pussy and in her ass. The rest of the day dragged on for what seemed like eternity, but at 4:30 as I made my way downstairs to the parking garage, the 2 guys were waiting and followed me home in there car. If you would like me to continue or have questions, suggestions or comments about this story or any of my other stories, please email me at gangdog1@hotmail.com. 14928 1.86/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment