Thursday, April 25, 2013

Kathy and Eric

Kathy and Eric From the Watcher Let me start out by saying that I am not one of your typical readers that has always dreamed of his wife fucking well-hung men. I am a successful 49 year old executive in a mid size company that has just done something really stupid and gotten my wife and myself in a mess of trouble. 1st a little about us. Besides being 49 years old I am 6'4" and 210 lbs. Still in fairly good shape for a middle age man. I love to have sex with my wife and am very proud that she still looks great at 46. Kathy and I were married 25 years ago. She had just turned 21 when we wed. Then she was 5'9 and 115 lbs. Looking back now she really was too thin. The extra weight has added great curves to her hips and a little more fullness to her 35B breasts. She used to complain that her boobs were too small but now she is happy they are small because they don't sag at all. Today she is 132 lbs and her body looks much better. I can easily tell because I have pictures of her nude then and now. As a matter of fact that is our only real kink. I take lots of pictures of my wife and often she is either topless or totally nude. We love to travel to the Caribbean often and she always walks the beaches in just a skimpy bikini bottom. She loves to pose for me and I have always promised never to show her pictures to anyone. They are just for us she always says. I love the new computer age. I still travel some for business and now have hundreds of her pictures on my laptop and can look at her great body when on the road. I have actually showed her photos to 2 men while I was traveling. Once was in a hotel lounge and I was working on my laptop when I man sitting next to me struck up a conversation and we were talking sex and I told him I had pictures of my secretary on my laptop and let him see a few. He was very impressed. I told him she had been my secretary for 20 years and we had been having an affair for the whole time. He had no way to know it was my wife. And the 2nd time was on an airplane and I showed pictures to the guy sitting next to me. I told him pretty much the same story. Anyway now on to the story. Working for me is a 26-year-old man named Eric. Eric is single and he is approx 5'10 and 190 lbs. Eric is learning quickly and we have been giving him more responsibility all the time. In fact he had been doing so well recently I had the company give him a bonus of a trip for 2 to St Martin. He took his girlfriend Lauren on the trip with him. I jokingly told him to make sure he takes pictures of topless girls on the beach and let me see them. I was surprised that when he returns he shows me a roll of pictures and sure enough many of the girls were topless. What really surprised me was that Lauren was in many of the photos and not only was she topless but in several of them she was nude. I loved them and thanked him for showing me. He asked me if Kathy ever let me take shot of her when we traveled and I admitted to him that I had many pictures of Kathy nude. He asked if I would ever show him. I told him I did not think so. She would kill me. That was the end of it for a few weeks then one Friday at the end of December Eric stopped in my office and showed me more pictures of Lauren. These were taken inside and Lauren was nude, in some she had her legs spread. I asked him if she knows that he shares these pictures. He told me she did. She told him it was ok as long as he did not give away any of the pictures. He then asked if I would share any of Kathy's pictures with him. This time I told him I would think about. The next week Eric left on a long sales trip. He was to be gone for 3-4 weeks. This was to be his 1st trip on his own and would be a big boast for his career if he came back with some good orders. I asked him to email me daily with news about his trip. The 1st few days he had a few appointments and wrote a few orders but nothing great but on his 4th day he sent in 2 great orders. At the end of his email to me that night he wrote. "Don't those two order deserve some bonus. I was hoping you could email a picture of Kathy to keep me happy during my long hours on the road" I was at home that night when I read his report and I decided to think about sending him the bonus he wanted. I wrote him to keep up the good work and told him I would keep thinking about the pictures and if tomorrow was also I good day he might get lucky. I have to admit I thought about sending him a picture for a long time. I even started going thru the pictures to see what would be a good picture to send him. I had even decided on one that she was only wearing jeans and her boobs we mostly covered by her arms. Just part of one breast showed and even there she only was showing part of her nipple. I did not send it that night but the next day he sent in another good order so along with my usual reply to him to keep up the good work I sent him a picture. I even told him that each good order would get him another picture. I couldn't believe how horny sending that picture made me. I practically raped Kathy later that night. It took Eric 2 days to earn the next picture. I have to admit I couldn't wait to send him one. Truthfully the order he wrote was not all that great but I wanted to send him a picture. This time I sent one of her on the beach. It was 10 years old. All she had on was a thong. Her tits were clearly visible and so one of her ass cheeks. Needless to say Eric was very impressed and fortunately he wrote a truly great order the next day so when he asked for a few pictures the next night it was easy to have a reason to send them. He kept telling me that he thought of Kathy during his meetings and they inspired him to close the deals. I sent him three shots. In one of them she had nothing on, she had her arms over her head and her whole body was on display to him. I was hooked. I hoped he wrote a good order every day. Even if he did not I would send him something. I said it was to keep his spirits up when he was unsuccessful but in truth I was doing it now because it made me horny. I found I really loved sending him pictures. He had been gone about 2 weeks when I realize he had been sent about 30 pictures of my nude wife. I had sent him shots of her from when she was in her teens till now. He knew her body completely. One evening he sent me an email with a link to a web sight. The note with it said, "right now you and I are the only ones that know where this sight is." When I clicked on the link I saw my nude wife. There were little thumbnails of all 30 pictures I had sent him. When I clicked one it became full size. At first I loved it, then it hit me. This kid was going to blackmail me. I wrote him back that if he valued his job he should not let anyone know about that site and he better remove it. He wrote back that if I valued my marriage I better stop threatening him and he then sent me instructions on how to add more pictures to the web sight. He told me that if there were not at least 100 pictures on the web sight before tomorrow morning he would email the whole office with the link to it. I was surprised how easy it was to add 70 pictures to the web sight. I was also surprised how excited I was sending the pictures. I went to bed that night very worried about what he would do next and also very horny. Once again I practically raped Kathy. The next 2 days were quite. Oh Eric wrote each night and he kept most of it just business. He did thank me for cooperating; he said he did not want to ruin me. He also wrote several very nice orders so things were good. After 3 days he asked me if I had any shots of her with a vibrator. I did have one and rather than wait for him to tell me to I put it on the web sight for him to see. He loved it and told me he wanted more. If I did not have any I would have to get Kathy to pose for one that evening. I looked thru all the pictures I had and could not find any more. Thankfully it was not hard to get Kathy to pose. She had not in a while and I was confident with some coaxing I could get her nude. The hard part would be to get her to put the vibrator into her cunt. He had said that he wanted at least 3 shots. Each with more of it in her cunt and at least one of it in her mouth. We have a nice 6" vibrator that she sometimes plays with so getting it out that night was pretty normal. I actually did not love her using the vibrator that much. I was afraid that she would like it more than my cock. The vibrator is bigger than me. She always says she likes the real thing more. Talking her into posing for pictures was not hard. Believe it or not getting her to put it in her mouth was easy to do and a shot with the vibrator with just the tip in was easy to get. For her to push it into her cunt half took a lot of convincing but to get it any further I had to promise her new earrings. Thank god for new digital cameras. I was able to send Eric the pictures he wanted that evening right after I had fucked Kathy silly. I wondered what she would say if she knew what I was going to do right after I came in her cunt. The next day Eric's email made fun of the little vibrator we used. He told me to get her to pose with the vibrator in her ass. I wrote him that she would never do that. She had a virgin ass. He told me that he would be back at the office in on Monday and he wanted the picture before he came back. I wrote him back and begged him not to make me do that. I even offered to get him a raise if he forgot about it. I said he expected the raise and the picture by Monday. He said if I had to I should tell Kathy why she had to do it. She was going to find out soon enough anyway. I had only 2 days to get the nerve to tell Kathy. I finally did it on Saturday afternoon. I figured that I would need some time begging her to forgive me and then to get her to pose. I started by telling her the whole thing about the pictures of Lauren and then how stupid I had been by emailing him the pictures. I then showed her the web sight. I was not surprised by her reaction. First she cried and then she started yelling and hitting me. I just blocked her punches. I also noticed her nipples were hard and it was then I knew she was going to give in. Kathy's nipples are her weakest part. I have learned that over the years if she is mad at me and I can just get my hands on her nipple she will forgive me. When she is truly mad she keeps her distance so I can't touch her. Because she was mad she forgot to get too far away and I made my move on the tits. Soon we were talking about Eric and I even told her how I was turned on by sending the pictures at first and how I could not stop once I started. She even admitted that she was turned on the second I told her and she almost came when she saw her pictures on the web. She asked if I thought Eric had shown anyone the pictures and I told her that I thought he might of. Probably not anyone that knew us though. Soon she got up and started to leave the room. I started to follow when she just said to me, go get the camera, I will get the vibrator. She came back into the living room nude. She had the vibrator in her hand and put it in her mouth and got it wet. I took a picture. She then dipped it into her cunt to get her cunt juices on it. I took another picture. In fact she fucked herself with that thing for a while and I took several pictures. Soon she pulled it out and turned her ass to me, she said you are not going to believe this and she slid the plastic cock into her ass. I took picture after picture as my wife fucked her ass with this vibrator. I was in disbelief. I just watched as she easily took it up her ass. She looked at me and said surprised aren't you. She then told me she has been fucking her ass with this thing for years. She was afraid I would think she was perverted if I knew she liked it up the ass. I pulled the vibrator from her ass and took my cock out and slid my cock into an ass for the first time. It slid right in. I could tell she liked the vibrator in her ass better. She admitted it made her feel fuller with the bigger plastic cock in her. I came very quickly in her ass after she said that. She had me put the vibrator back in her ass after I came an I fucked her ass for half an hour as she had orgasm after orgasm. Later we looked at the pictures I had taken to decide which to send to the web sight for Eric. Kathy finally decided we should send them all and if he did not like any he could remove some. We sent the pictures and then fucked like bunnies. We talked about what we thought Eric would want next. We both felt he would want to fuck her eventually and she was actually excited about that. I was not though. I was afraid his cock might be bigger than mine and might fill her up better and she would not want my cock any more. I could not bear that. I needed to come in her. Nothing feels better than that. Monday came I have to admit I felt a little strange about going to work. I did not know what I was going to say to Eric. It went much easier then I could have imagined. Actually work was like it always was. Eric talked about nothing but work. The only time he even hinted about the pictures was after the owners had called him in and told him how great he was doing and that they were giving him a raise. He came to me later and thanked me for putting him in for the raise and everything else. It was not until Wednesday night that anything else sexual happened. He sent me an email and said he was surprised that I was not adding pictures every day to the web sight. He told me to start adding 10 pictures a day and to assort them from all ages of my wife. Kathy was excited. Each night she would pick the pictures to put on the web. After 2 weeks we were running out of pictures and Kathy started posing each night to supplement what we had left to put in. Work was still normal. Eric was keeping this strictly personal and I liked that. Every day now Kathy could not wait to pose. She kept asking me when I thought Eric was going to say it was time to meet. I could tell she was looking forward to it. I was dreading it. One day at about 5 pm Kathy walked into my office. I asked her what she was doing here. She said that my secretary had called her and told her that Eric had asked her to call and to tell Kathy I wanted to see her here at 5pm. I did not know what to do. I buzzed Eric's office but he was not in there. Kathy and I sat in my office for about an hour just talking and waiting when I finally said lets go. As we were walking out of my office Eric called me and said come down to his office. As we walked in he was sitting at his desk with his feet up. He took one look at Kathy and smiled. I started to take a seat and he stopped me and said I could only sit when he said so. He looked at me and said "you are the boss during the day (for now) and I am the boss at night. Got that". I told him I understood. He noticed my wives nipples were hard and made a rude comment. He told me to remove her blouse and show him her tits. My wife lifted her arms and I lifted her blouse over her head. She still had a lace bra on. He told her to take that off. My wife was shaking as she tried to unhook her bra. She was so horny you could just see the look on her face. She finally got the bra off and her breasts were free. I could tell she loved showing them to him. He asked her if she wanted to show him the rest of her body. She told him yes. Then she said have my husband take my clothes off me and give me to you. He just looked at me and said do it. My hand also shook as I finished undressing my wife. When she was naked he could see that her cunt was already dripping. You are ready for me aren't you Kathy, he asked. She told him she was. On your knees bitch. She fell to her knees and when he said "here" she crawled to him. I just watched as she knelt before him and when he moved her hand to his cock he started to open his fly. I watched with my mouth open, as my wife was about to pull his cock free. I was afraid it would be bigger than me. It was, it was bigger than the vibrator and he was not even hard yet. As she started to put her lips on it he told me to get out and to come back in an hour with dinner for the 2 of them. I did as told. My wife opened the door to Eric's office when I returned. She was still nude. She had his come dripping from her hair on her head and the hair around her cunt. I set up the dinner on his desk. Kathy sat on the chair in front of his desk to eat. Eric told me to get on my knees and to lick his come out of Kathy's cunt while she ate. He wanted her to be clean when then finished so he could fuck her again. I thought I was going to be sick at the thought of eating his come. I started to beg him not to make me do that. He agreed with me at first. He said I was right I should not have to do that like that. 1st I had to strip in front of them both and then beg him for the privilege to eat his come out of my mouth. My wife looked at me and said you got us into this now do it. I slowly removed my clothes and got to my knees and begged, as he wanted. They both laughed at my little cock and how hard it was as I begged. I was given permission to eat her and he watched to make sure I got all his come. It did not as bad taste as I thought it would be. I did a good job. I was then sent out of the office, still naked, my clothes left behind. I was told to wait outside the office and to keep my little dick hard until they called me in. I was told to not come before they told me I could. I must have been waiting in the hall for an hour. I was praying no one came back to the office. Fortunately no one did. They finally called me in. Eric told me I could stick my dick into Kathy's cunt for a second. I could not wait. I dove for it. I could not believe how stretched out she was. She laughed and told Eric he was right she could not feel my cock in her any more. He told me to get off her before I came. My cock was just about ready now. I held back as best I could. He asked me if I wanted to come. I begged him to let me. He said I could get on my knees and jerk off and come on her belly if I agreed to eat my own come off her. I jerked off as fast as I could before he changed his mind. I came in less than 10 seconds. Eric even made fun of how little come my cock shot out. I licked it up right away. Eric told us it was time for us to leave now. Kathy started to get dressed and so did I but he stopped me. You can stay naked he said. You will drive us back to your house. I said you are coming home with us. Yeah he said. My rent is kind of high and I want to see if I will like your house better. I slept in the garage that night. Eric told me that I was going to be the family pet from now on. The next day I moved his clothing into our house. At work he allows me to be the boss as long as I am nice to him. He often travels with me to customers. In front of the customers he is very respectful but when we are alone I carry the bags for both of us. I do all the reports that need doing. Of ten Kathy now travels with us. She stays in his room and I sleep alone. I get to see the web sight now but I do not take any of the pictures any more. I know he is sharing her with many men but I don't know any of the details I just see pictures of her with many men in the background. I cannot tell who they are but she is easy to recognize. Kathy seems happy to have all this sex. I have not had sex with anyone but my hand in many months unless you call eating other men's come out of my wives cunt having sex. Kathy has recently started talking about putting a cock cage on my cock so I can't jerk off any more. Eric says he is having trouble finding one small enough to fit on me. I hope he doesn't. 4319 1.29/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment