Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Ultimate Fantasy Come True

" My Ultimate Fantasy Cum True " by: Anon I decided to write an account of a threesome I had with a white couple I met here in New York a day before New Year's eve 1998. They are aware that I'm writing and posting this story to the Dark Wanderer website as I asked them if they were okay with this, but no names are given to protect their privacy. (We had a second meeting last weekend and I will post an account of this meeting at a later date as it was another incredible evening of sex, and in some respects even more exciting because of some additional things we did. But I felt I should start off by writing an account of our initial meeting). I'm a single black male, in my late twenties and I had posted an ad. on the Dark Cavern interracial swinging website a few months ago. I was interested in meeting a white couple for a threesome and this couple had seen my ad. and it had caught their interest. They had never had a threesome with a black man before but according to them, after a little urging from her husband, his wife decided to e-mail me. The e-mail she sent immediately had me very interested in meeting them as she wrote me an extremely hot message that gave me an instant hardon the moment I read it - so I decided to e-mail them back right away. After exchanging one or two e-mails and talking on the phone we arranged to meet at a bar in New York for drinks and see what would happen from there. I didn't know what to expect, but her e-mail had me so turned on and I knew I wanted to meet them. I arrived at the bar at the time we'd agreed upon on and went to the bar area and waited for them there. I didn't realise that they were already there sitting in one of the cubicles in the restaurant area - but her husband came around and found me and took me over to where his wife was sitting. When I saw her I was literally floored as she is an absolutely gorgeous and amazingly sexy lady. She is just so beautiful, and has long blonde hair, and a perfect body with the sexiest legs, breasts and ass - she is the type of lady that guys fantasize about having sex with and I couldn't believe how hot she looked. She was wearing a tight black skirt that reached just about her knees, and a black top that didn't do anything to hide the fact that she was wearing a very sexy black bra underneath, which was completely visible when she opened the long black coat that covered her. I sat next to her and her husband sat across from us at the table. I couldn't keep my eyes off her as she looked so unbelievably hot and sexy and my eyes kept being drawn down to her breasts as she was showing a lot of very enticing cleavage, and it was almost as though her breasts would pop out of her bra - I felt like grabbing them right then and there and squeezing them as I was so turned on from the moment I saw her and could feel my cock straining against my pants. We immediatley clicked as they are very friendly and nice people and so I felt very comfortable with them. We talked and had some drinks for awhile and the conversation soon naturally turned very risque as we chatted, and as I relaxed I couldn't resist it and had to stroke her legs - I began to stroke up her legs and she spread her legs enough to let me see that she wasn't wearing any panties - I could have cum right there as I saw her bare pussy - and what made it even more exciting was that she has a shaved pussy and so by then my cock was throbbing and aching to fuck her. She let me move my hand up till I was touching and stroking her naked pussy and I did this briefly - she felt just so silky smooth and so warm and ready (at a later date I might write an account of our second meeting that we had last weekend - we had a very exciting time doing MUCH more of this). By this time my cock was on fire and I think by then we all felt that we wanted to go somewhere private. I had made a reservation and got a room for the evening at a Holiday Inn near the bar earlier in the day, so I gave them my room number and left for the Holiday Inn. Shortly after I got to my room at the Holiday Inn, I heard a knock on the door and I let them in. Now when we had been in the bar talking earlier they had told me of a time when they'd done some exhibitionist play at a shoe store. They told me that she had gone into the store with him dressed pretty much as she was this evening and wearing no panties underneath her skirt. She then tried on some shoes and in the process exposed her naked pussy to the sales help (this story really turned me on as I have an exhibitionist streak in me). So when they got to my room after taking off their coats, she sat across from me in the room in a chair and showed me exactly how she'd tried on the shoes and bared her pussy in the store. She was wearing black pumps and still wearing her black dress and the black top, and she spread her legs and pretended as though she was trying on a pair of shoes - it was such a turnon to see her naked pussy completely exposed to me under her dress as she parted her legs. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her and we switched on the music on the radio in the room, and I came up behind her and slowly pressed my crotch against her ass as I squeezed her breasts from behind and took her bra off and and rubbed my cock against her through my pants. Her breasts were firm yet so soft, and she has absolutely fabulous and very large nipples that I could suck on for hours - it felt incredible to feel her breasts in the palms of my hands and to feel her soft yet taut nipples throbbing as I stroked her breasts. She then turned around and unzipped my pants and my cock, which had been straining all evening, sprang free and she began to suck it (she gives the greatest blowjobs). I was so hot for her and ready to fuck her and when she stood up after sucking my cock I took off the rest of my clothes and took off her skirt so that she was completely naked except for her black garter belt.. As I said she is absolutely gorgeous, but seeing her naked body before me with her luscious breasts bared to my eyes, her nipples taut and swollen, and wearing the sexy black garter belt, with her bare and shaved pussy naked in front of my eyes was just amazing and an experience I'll never forget - she looked so stunning and by this time my cock was about ready to burst. She lay back on the bed and then spread her legs and looked so incredible laying there with her swollen pussy lips parted - I lowered my mouth to her pussy and began licking her pussy, which was very wet and her pussy juices tasted so sweet and delicious - usually I like to eat a lady's pussy for ages but by then I couldn't wait any longer and had to fuck her right then and there. I spread her legs back and then slowly slid my cock into her pussy and it felt like I was in heaven as I slid my cock into her pink, wet, velvety pussy for the first time. I slowly began to fuck her and she was so wet and ready that my cock slid in so easily and we began to fuck - but I couldn't last long and after a short while shot a large load of cum deep in her pussy. I pulled my cock out of her then her husband began fucking her while I watched and stroked my already hardening cock. Part of the pleasure I get from threesomes is not only participating myself, but I also enjoy watching the lady get fucked by her husband and it was such a turn-on to watch her get fucked by her husband. As she lay on the bed on her front after her husband had fucked her some cum was dripping from her pussy and as her husband commented it looked like a perfect " creampie " - as you can imagine I was so turned on after watching them fuck and seeing her pussy dripping with cum, that my black cock was rockhard again and so she got on her hands and knees in the doggie position and I began to fuck her. I had to put some lubricant on my cock as with all the cum in her pussy it was sticking against my cock so it was hard to slide my cock back inside her pussy - so I smeared some lubricant onto my cock then slid it right back inside her waiting pussy. She was very vocal (and this is something else that really turns me on about her ) and urged me to fuck her harder and harder and slap her ass as I drove my cock in and out of her pussy - she has an unbelievably gorgeous ass and to watch my cock sliding in and out of this beautiful lady's pussy as I fucked her doggie style was the ultimate. Usually after I've cum once I can keep going and going and I fucked her hard and fast like this for ages, and it was amazing to feel her pussy clamping and squeezing my cock, sucking it in, urging me in deeper and deeper, and to stroke her ass cheeks with my hands as I fucked her pussy until I finally came again inside her pussy. She then she got on her back and spread her legs and I entered her again and began to fuck her with long deep strokes. The room was filled with the sounds of our fucking and I wouldn't be suprised if some folks outside had heard us as we fucked very intensely for ages. She then had me lay on my back and then she squatted over my cock and grabbed the shaft with her hand and guided my cock into her waiting pussy as she lowered herself and impaled herself on my black cock. She began to rise up and down on my cock fucking me so good, and it was incredible to watch this stunning lady ride my black cock and watch as my hard shaft slid up deep into her pussy - as she rode my cock I squeezed her breasts and pulled and rubbed her nipples with my hands. I lost count of the amount of times we came that evening as it seemed we had been fucking forever and for what seemed like hours. I just couldn't get enough of her and began to fuck her doggie style again and this time I fucked her so long and deep and so intensely that we both came so hard so that for awhile all we could do was lie on the bed as we were so exhausted. She lay there dozing beside me naked as I stroked her body and it was incredible to see her lying down looking so well-fucked and completely relaxed. She is just so irresistible and sexy and I could have fucked her all night long. But by then it was getting late and they had to leave so they began dressing and so we said our goodbyes and agreed that we wanted to meet again sometime soon. And this we did last weekend (and that meeting was just as incredible for me). It was just the greatest sex and I feel very fortunate to have met this couple as they are very nice people and so it made the evening even better as we were very relaxed and comfortable with each other. I may write about the threesome we had together last weekend sometime soon as it was just as incredible for me as our first threesome . If you'd like to make a comment feel free to e-mail me at VKosh@hotmail.com. 7447 1.29/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment