Thursday, April 18, 2013

Jessie Learns A Lesson

Jessie Learns a Lesson by Mr. Xaver Some little girls just can't help being bad. And some of them never seem to learn. And that's where I come in. I am the Principal at Tally High School and it is my job to see that all the boys and girls maintain a good attitude and proper decorum. And when they don't, they get to know me very well indeed. But perhaps I have gotten ahead of myself. Our story really starts across town, not in the school at all. On a street like many others, in an average home with the curtains drawn tightly lest the neighbors see what is happening inside... "Are you ready for your little schoolgirl to come out?", Jessie said teasingly, as she peaked around the bedroom door. "More than ready Baby", her hubby Mike grinned as his anticipation mounted. Jessie and her husband played these little games often. Jess would dress up in the sexiest costumes she could imagine and then cocktease her husband mercilessly while he snapped pictures of her hot firm body. Invariably the photo session would end with Jessie on her back on the bed, her legs spread wide and her husband's cock plunging in and out of her wet pussy. But that was only the beginning of their sexy games. The real fun would come when hubby would load Jessie's pictures into their computer and then upload them on to Alt.binaries.pictures.personal. Jessie could almost make herself cum just from the thought of all the horny men stroking their big cocks as they stared at her big, sexy 34D-cup tits in her brazen slutty outfits. The idea of all those men wanting to FUCK his sexy 35 year old wife really turned on Mike too. He dreamed of watching her flat on her back with cocks being shoved in her cunt till she screamed. In fact, once soon after Mike met Jessie he got his wish. He could still vividly picture that night in his mind. On that perfect evening Mike had gotten Jessie very drunk and then after she passed out he let an entire frat house of guys gang fuck her, filling every one of her slutty holes with cum. He still remembered fondly the image of Jessie taking cock in her mouth and cunt at the same time, the cum running down over her big tits as every man there used her like a total whore. That was when Mike knew that he had to have this hot little slut as his wife. Many times they had sat together in front of the screen and read the comments that men made about Jessie's incredible 5'10"tall, 120lb. body. "I want to fuck your wife and cum all over her big fucking tits!" wrote one horny man. "I just jacked off on your wife's picture and shot cum all over her face", wrote another, and on and on until Jessie finger fucked herself to a crashing orgasm as she read the men's responses to her slutty pictures. On many occasions Mike would force Jessie to lie on the bed where he would tie her down and then begin fucking her with an 18" black dildo while she whimpered and begged to be allowed to cum. "You love to be fucked don't you bitch!", he would say, "Admit it slut. I should just sell your worthless cunt to the first man I see walking down the street you sexy big titted whore", he would tell her roughly. "You know that's what whores like you are good for, don't you Jessie?. Admit it" "Oh My God, YES, I want them to fuck me hard!", Jessie would scream as she began to cum, "I want them all to fuck my cunt, PLEASE!" Hubby knew that the pictures they were doing tonight would absolutely drive the men on the Newsgroup insane. Jessie had outdone herself this time. Her long brunette hair was done up in two pigtails with cute little bows and she had sheer white stockings on her long smooth legs and white high heels on her pretty feet. Her huge, firm 34D tits were barely covered at all by the see-thru top she was wearing. Not only was it so sheer that her swollen nipples showed clearly through the sheer fabric, it was also a bare midriff top and her tight stomach and sexy little belly button were prominently displayed. But what really drove her husband insane was the tiny, pleated, red plaid skirt she wore. It was so short it barely covered her full round ass and it swayed as she walked proudly around the room. Underneath, all Jess had on was a little pair of white thong panties and when she bent forward her sexy ass was displayed for hubby's camera and she thrilled at the thought of all the men who would see her in this little outfit. Jessie posed for what were some of the hottest pictures Mike had ever taken of her, and then he proudly stood behind his gorgeous wife, fucking her hard while telling her about all the men who would just love to be fucking his naughty schoolgirl. The next day things got back to normal. Mike went to work and jess went to her job as a Medical Tech at the local hospital. Of course at work Jessie had to dress much differently, her long white lab coat covering her luscious tits and her makeup much more subtle than in her off hours. But Jessie always seemed to have one more button undone than any of the other girls and all of the Doctors had looked down her blouse many many times and Mike knew that they all wanted to fuck his sexy wife. When she got home that day she found a letter waiting for her from her old High School. Jessie's full lips formed a surprised expression as she opened it, assuming it was just an invitation to a class reunion or something. What she read next shocked her.. "We regret to inform you", the letter began, "That due to miscalculations on the part of your former Guidance counselor, we find you were short by two days of attending enough classes in your Senior year to meet the requirements for your High School diploma." Jessie's pretty eyes widened as she continued reading, "Therefore we will be forced to notify your college that since your diploma requirements were not met in full that your college degree is therefore invalid. Unless you make immediate arrangements to attend two more days at an accredited high school we will be forced to notify those parties involved." Jessie was furious and told Mike about when he got home. "This is so unfair!" she said as she stomped her pretty foot, "How can they do this, I could lose my job because these idiots made a mistake 17 years ago!" Mike calmed her down and told her it was just a formality, all she had to do was go to the local High school and make arrangements to sit in class for a couple of days and it would be behind her, no big deal. The next day Jessie arranged for two days off from work and then stopped on her way home from work at Tally High School. And that was how she came to be in my office... "So you see Principal Xaver", she said in a cool professional voice, "It's really just a silly formality and I'll only be here a couple days and put in my time, and then you can sign the attendance forms for me, simple as that." My cock was swelling painfully as I sat behind my desk staring at this luscious 35 year old wife. Her firm D-cup tits were barely contained by the tight sweater she was wearing and I couldn't keep my gaze off of them. This was a chance I wasn't going to pass up and I knew it was time for this spoiled wife to learn to respect her betters. "Now see here young lady", I began in my sternest voice, "I take my responsibility as an educator very seriously and there is no such thing as just a formality when it comes to one's degree!" Her eyes got big with surprise and her breasts began to rise and fall as her breath quickened and I continued, "You will meet all the requirements expected of any student at this school and you will abide by all the rules of this institution. We do not play favorites at Tally High young lady. Do you understand me?" Jessie had no idea what to say but to agree, and she scurried out of the office and to her home. When she told Mike about it he laughed and said not to worry, it would be over before she knew it. Later that night, Mike was laying beside Jess when he began to play with her clit causing her to moan and push against his fingers. "I have an idea Jess", he said as he fingered her sweet pussy, "Tomorrow I want you to wear your "Schoolgirl" outfit to the high school. It only seems appropriate", he grinned wickedly as he continued rubbing her wet cunt. "I, uh, uh, Oh God, I can't do that!" Jessie moaned. "What will they think of me?" "Mike plunged three fingers up her cunt suddenly and said roughly, "They'll think you're a hot slutty little schoolgirl and every one of those young teenage boys will want to fuck your cunt, that's what they will think Jessie! And you're going to do it, aren't you slut?" "OH MY GOD YES, I'll do it, just don't stop, make me cum please Mike, I'll be your little naughty schoolgirl, I promise." She screamed as her orgasm overtook her. The next day I was in my office watching on the secret monitor system I had installed when I came to this job. Students and teachers bear watching and with my monitors I could see every classroom and and even the halls and restrooms. All in the name of good education. You never knew when one of those young girls might try to sneak a cigarette in one of the restrooms or the locker room and I considered it my job to keep track of any such shenanigans. Of course I had assigned Jessie to her home room and it just happened to be the same one as many of our, shall we say, troublesome students. The majority of them were boys and most were athletes. In fact our two star fullbacks were in this class, Devon and Jake. They were both huge strapping black boys, who had just turned eighteen and were in danger of losing their eligilbility to play football unless they straightened up. And with that they would lose their hopes of a pro career. I don't know which of them was bigger but they both were at least 6'4" and weighed 230 pounds each. No one in the school could handle them but they knew that I held their futures in my hand and they towed the line when I was around. As I watched the monitor, the bell rang and the class began to come to attention. Just then the door opened and in strutted Jessie, her big tits on display in the see thru, bare midriff top and her long legs showing in the tiny red pleated skirt, her white high heels clicking as she wiggled into the room. My cock swelled painfully in my pants as I watched this brazen little tramp saunter over to the teacher's desk. Every boy in the class stared as she purposely bent over at the waist to hand the teacher her paperwork. Her little white panties were clearly visible as she stayed bent over longer than needed and smiled at the teacher, Miss Fenwick. Miss Fenwick was the typical old maid teacher and she gave Jessie a look that women reserve for women far more beautiful than themselves, and that look said, "You filthy slut, I hate you for having such a perfect body!" Jessica was introduced to the class and then she wiggled to the only empty seat which was behind Devon and right next to Jake. They both immediately began staring at her big tits and making comments to each other and then finally Devon handed Jessie a pencil only to drop it at the last second. This forced Jess to bend over to pick it up, her tits jiggling as they hung heavily and clearly visible in the sheer top. Jake could not help himself and since the teacher's back was turned he helped himself to a nice handfull of the succulent titflesh, pinching her nipple roughly, and hefting the weight of Jessie's breasts as Devon watched jealously. Jessie sat back up before the teacher turned around but everyone in the class had witnessed her molestation. Her face burned red but her nipples were hard as diamonds betraying her true reaction to the entire class of tittering teenagers. I reached down and pushed the button on the intercom, announcing, "Miss Fenwick, you will have Jessica, Devon and Jake report to the Principal's office at once!" When they arrived I told the boys to sit in the outer office and took Jessie into the inner office. "Mr Xaver", she began nervously, "I didn't do anything, it was all those terrible boys fault!" "DO NOT SPEAK UNLESS YOU ARE SPOKEN TO YOUNG LADY!" I ordered her. "If you wish to finish your high school requirements and resume your career you will do as you are told young lady". Jessie shut up at once, knowing that I was in total control. I stared at her full lush body and delighted in the fact that she was no longer her husbands property. For the next two days she was mine to use as I saw fit. "First of all, you were late for class Jessie", I began, "And then there is the matter of your inappropriate attire." She looked nervously up at me and then dropped her eyes to her lap. "My, uh, my husband wanted me to wear this", she mumbled, "It was just a little game. He just wanted me to cocktease a little bit", she said softly as tears began to form in her pretty eyes. I handed her a tissue and as she wiped her eyes I continued. "Jessie, that is hardly proper attire for school and you know it. Now games such as that are no way for a young lady to act and you will have to be punished." Out of the bottom drawer I pulled what I call the "Board of Education", a long oak paddle with holes drilled in it. I set it down on the desk with a resounding whack! Leaving the paddle where it was I got up from behind my desk and pulled a metal chair into the center of the room and sat down. Jessie's eyes were wide with fear. I looked kindly at her and said, "Now Jessie Dear, I am not a harsh man but you need to learn your lesson. Normally I use the paddle but in your case I won't. Now march over here young lady and put yourself across my knee immediately!" And to my very great delight she did as she was ordered. My cock was hard as a rock as this respectable 35 year old wife and medical technician layed herself over my lap, her tiny plaid skirt hiking up, exposing the bottoms of her lovely ass cheeks. I reached around her side and grasped one of her almost naked tits firmly in my hand, the sheer material doing nothing to stop the heat of her skin from radiating into my palm. "This is just to make sure you won't fall Darling", I told her as I gripped her fabulous breast. "I get no pleasure from this Jessie", I explained, "In fact this will hurt me more than it will you. And don't think that your going to get off lightly just because I'm not using the paddle, bad little girls must be punished." And with that I grabbed her tiny red plaid skirt and lifted it up over her butt cheeks exposing her ass to my gaze. Her white thong panties did nothing to cover her but I still chose to pull them down and off of her, leaving her lovely ass totally naked. My hand rested on that fabulous married ass and I began to rub it back and forth across the silky skin, my hard cock poking against her cunt through my pants. Then I raised my hand and WHACK!, I spanked the flawless white skin causing it to glow warmly. "Ouch!", she cried soflty and then WHACK! again, and finally a third WHACK!, causing her to whimper softly as her ass turned a rosy pink. "There, there now Dear", I consoled her as I began to stroke her beautiful ass with my hand. "It's all over now Jessie darling", I said, massaging her tits and rubbing my hand over her naked ass. "Now you know you deserve to be punished Jessie and I want you to admit it. Go on now or I may have to spank again." "YES SIR!" she said softly, "I was a very very naughty little schoolgirl, and I deserve punishment. Please Mr Xaver punish me more, I was very very bad!" Then I began to finger her cunt which I found was dripping wet. She moaned and squirmed on my lap against my finger and then I spread her tight ass cheeks and gazed at her asshole, the tiny brown hole seeming to wink back at me. "Get up Jessie", I ordered her, "I think you are right, I don't think you have learned your lesson yet." Then I led her over to my desk and as she stood obediently I stripped all her slutty clothes from her fabulous body. My hands roamed over her huge tits, hefting their weight and pinching the nipples. Then I pushed her face first over my oak desk and grabbed a soft cotton rope and tied her in that postion, her ass sticking up invitingly. I walked around to face her, dropped my pants and said, "Open your sassy little mouth Jessie and suck my cock! That's it, lick the head of it Jessie." She took my cock with some difficulty into her mouth and as I face fucked her I played with her tits and told her, "Your husband Mike dressed you like a naughty little schoolgirl Jessie and this is what happens to naughty little sluts like you. When you show off your tits, men want to play with them and then you have to learn to suck cock like a good whore don't you?" Jessie nodded yes and franticly continued sucking my cock, as though she was hungry for my cum. I suddenly pulled my cock out of her mouth and walked around behind her, spreading her legs as wide as they would go. "And when you wear slutty little plaid skirts like this one, men see your little crotch when you sit down Jessie, and their cocks get stiff and they have to fuck you, don't they Dear?" "Yes Sir, I deserve to be fucked hard Sir!" she groaned,as I plunged my cock into her warm wet cunt and pulled it in and out of what was once her husband's property but which now belonged to me. I continued fucking her, as I watched with delight as her wedding and engagement rings shined in the light. "Do you remember how you bent over in front of all those young boys in the classroom Jessie?" I asked her as my cock went deep in her dripping cunt, "Well that was very very naughty indeed, and any little girl who does that needs special punishment I'm afraid. Every one of those boys saw your ass Jessie, and they all got very excited and their cocks swelled up so big and hard." I gripped her tits hard and shoved my cock all the way in her cunt and said, "Any naughty little schoolgirl who shows her ass off in a little skirt like that deserves to be FUCKED IN THE ASS JESSIE AND YOU KNOW IT!" I pulled my dripping cock out of her slutty cunt and spread her ass cheeks wide, positioning my dick at her lovely brown hole and then shoving hard, entered her tight asshole and began fucking it as hard as I could. "OH GOD YES!", she squealed, "Oh God, fuck my ass harder, I was so bad, I was so damn bad!" I reached over and grasped the paddle and inserted the handle up Jessie's cunt and began to fuck her with it as my cock plunged in and out of her ass violently. "Is this what your husband wanted, you naughty little girl?", I hissed in her ear, "Is this what he wanted when he sent you off to school dressed like a naughty little slut? Did he want you fucked in the ass and the cunt you little whore?" "YES", she cried out, "He likes to watch me get fucked and I love it too, Oh Damn I'm going to cum, I"M CUMMING SO HARD, FUCK MY ASS! PLEASE DON"T STOP!" And as her orgasm built into a scream I pulled her pretty ass toward me and filled Jessie's naughty little ass with my cum. When I was finished I pulled my cock out and walked around to face her and she took it in her mouth and cleaned it without being told, like the good little girl I had taught her to be. As Jessie layed there, still tied over the desk naked, I pulled on my clothes and went to the door. "Excuse me, would you two young men come in here now?" I said to Jake and Devon. The boy's eyes got huge as they stared at the naked white woman strapped across the desk in front of them. Their cocks were bulging in their pants at the sight of her sexy body when I said, "Look at me gentleman, that's it. Now boys, I know that while you were not blameless in this matter, the fact remains that you were teased by Jessie and the shameless outfit that she chose to wear to school. I have explained to her that if a young lady dresses this way that a young man is driven to rather extreme behavior by his hormones". "And while I have shown Jessie the error of her ways", I continued, "I think it is only right that you boys help me to, shall we say, put extra emphasis on her lesson, to be sure that she understands what happens to a young lady who wears clothes such as these." I bent over and picked up Jessie's tiny plaid skirt for emphasis. Jake looked at me in disbelief and said, "You mean you want us to fuck this whore while you watch? Hell yes, I'll screw the shit out of this little white bitch!" With that Jake and Devon stripped out of their clothes, exposing their incredible physiques, honed by many years of weights and football training. Jessie's eyes shone with lust as she stared at their ebony bodies and when they pulled off their underwear her eyes almost bugged out of her pretty head. "OH MY GOD!" she moaned as Devon walked up behind her and started to shove 9 inches of black cock into her little pink cunt. "OH FUCK IT"S TOO BIG", she screamed, "It's ripping me open, Oh damn it feels so fucking good in my cunt, FUCK MEEEE!" Jake walked around to face her and held up his own 10 " black rod and said, "Get it good and wet you fucking white slut, lick my balls too, you cockteasing whore!" Jess did exactly as she was told, licking and sucking his black cock, wrapping her pretty pink lips around it joyfully. "Your fucking husband likes to dress you like a whore and have you go cocktease does he bitch?" Jake sneered, "Well tonight he can kiss you on the same lips that sucked my big black cock, how will he like that, huh slut?" Devon continued fucking her married white cunt, plowing in and out and he said, "That's what you like, ain't it Jessie, you like getting your cunt stretch nice and big for a change. You ain't even going to be able to feel your husband's little white cock after I stretch your fucking cunt out nice and big!" Jake pulled his dripping cock out of Jessie's mouth and roughly lifted her up and wrapped her big D-cup tits around his black meat. His cock glistened with her saliva and glided back and forth between her tits smoothly. "I wanted to tit-fuck you the minute I saw you in that see-thru top you cheap white whore", he said, "I'm going to cum all over you bitch!" He suddenly pulled his huge cock free and aimed it at her tits, covering them with his sticky cum, and then wiping it on her face and hair. Just then Devon plunged his dick all the way in her body and filled her unprotected white cunt with his virile black sperm. "Take that home to your husband slut, a little present to remind him of what happens if he dresses his wife like a whore." His cock was dripping ropes of cum as he withdrew it, and Jessie was shuddering as the last of her orgasms racked her body. The boys dressed and left but not before Jake fucked Jessie's cunt and added his load to the one Devon had deposited there. After they were gone I allowed her to put her slutty outfit back on and then she stood before me. I made her get on her knees on the floor facing me and I began to stroke my cock as I stared at her in the naughty little schoolgirl outfit. When I shot my cum I purposely aimed it directly at the front of her sheer blouse, drenching it with the sticky juice. then I wiped my cock clean on her cute little skirt. As I signed her attendance form for that day I told her that I looked forward to seeing her the following morning. I felt that she had learned her lessons quite well, but one is never done learning of course. Then I sent her home to her husband and as she walked down the hall, her face, clothes and tits covered with sperm, every boy in the school knew that she had just been fucked in every hole. But then that is what happens to naughty little schoolgirls isn't it? 5421 1.45/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment