Friday, April 26, 2013

Online Surprise

ONLINE SURPRISE By Naughty Nina So there I was walking to my car getting ready to give my date a ride home. Date was a funny word for it, I suppose, seeing as how the "date" only lasted about 10 minutes. I guess I should explain further. I'm a housewife and mother, married for 17 years, but in my defense, I did marry young. I hadn't really ever considered myself adventurous or anything. My husband travels for work a lot and, while we've had a good relationship, I get a little lonely. I started getting on the internet in order to keep in touch with family and friends. But after a while, I realized that all my friends were busy with their own lives. So, I started chatting in rooms to pass the time away. I got my share of crude creeps that made rude remarks and propositions and I wasn't interested. Eventually, though, I got a message from someone that seemed interesting. We chatted for a couple of weeks and I was pleasantly surprised to see that we had lots of similar interests. Of course, the conversations turned to more "adult" themes. I eventually sent a few pics of myself dressed in a bikini, and he sent me a few pics himself. His were a bit racier, though. Let's just say that if I had gotten those pics 3 weeks earlier, I would have clicked the "ignore" button for him. But I'll admit that I was impressed to say the least. So, he finally got me to agree to meet him for coffee one evening. I had to get a sitter and arrange it for in the evening, but I arrived at the shop in my favorite denim miniskirt and a nice pink halter top. I hadn't had occasion to dress up in a while, and I guess I wanted to take advantage of it. After all, we were just "friends", but I still wanted to make a good impression. So, I ordered a latte and sat at a corner table to wait, when who shows up, but one of my neighbors; the house very next door in fact. Well, I should say, one of my neighbor's sons, Scott. I was surprised, but even more surprised when he sat down at my table and called me by my screen name. I can't even recall the conversation exactly because of my shock and embarrassment, but I basically apologized profusely and told him that I had no idea it was him. Little did I know at the time, though, that he knew exactly who I was. I don't know how, but he had found out my screen name and messaged me on purpose. I basically insisted, through my red-faced embarrassment, that there was no way I could continue with a friendship the way we had. After only a few minutes of awkward silence, I knew it was time to leave. He asked for a ride since the place was rather a good distance from our homes, and I agreed. So after our 10 minute "date", we got in the car and headed home. We made small talk for a while when, all of a sudden, I glanced over and saw him with him pants unbuttoned, playing with himself. I was speechless. He kept making small talk, but all I could do was tell him how inappropriate it was. "It's not like I haven't done it before while we were talking," he replied. I thought about what I'd done to myself during our conversations and again I was speechless. "Well, you certainly dressed up nice for the occasion," he said. "You're as beautiful in person as you are from afar, not to mention those hot pictures." I was stunned and blushing, but trying to keep it together. I drove on, but when I stopped for a red light, I couldn't help but glance over at him. I had to see if the real him matched the pics. The light was dim, but I was able to see the very impressive, large erection in his hand. "Green light," he said. I snapped to my senses and realized that I had been gazing at his penis while the light had changed. Luckily, there was no one behind us. I drove on in a daze and he took my hand and placed it around his dick. I tried to pull away, but he held my hand in place. "Don't be shy," he said. "This is the same thing you went on and on about in our conversations." "Really, Scott," I protested. "You're going to make me wreck." "Then you better pull over," he replied. I suddenly realized that he had let go of my hand and I was still stroking his cock. Something took over me? then and I pulled over in an empty parking lot under some trees where it was nice and dark. I looked at him for a second as he sat there with his pants partially down. I leaned down and took his cock into my mouth. He moaned as my lips wrapped around his shaft, which only spurred me on further. It really was a turn on knowing that he was so attracted to me. My mouth was opened wide in order to take his thick shaft in. I pulled back to get a better look, but couldn't see much in the dim light. As I stroked him, I noticed how my fingers weren't touching around the shaft, and I speculated that it was so thick that my ankle chains would not fit around it. As my hand stroked the shaft, I realized how long it was as well. Certainly longer than the only other one I had ever seen, my husband's. Scott began grinding his hips and I knew I needed to continue. I sucked him as I never had done before. For some reason, I wanted to please him in a way I had never pleased anyone before. My husband and I had been experimental in the bedroom at one time, but it had been years since I had experienced this kind of passion. I ran my tongue up and down his shaft and bobbed my head up and down as I used my lips to stroke his beautiful prick. After a while, I noticed my jaw beginning to get tired from having to stretch open so wide. Luckily, he began moving his hips faster. He had one hand on the back of my head with the other holding my hair in a pony tail, and he was fucking my mouth. I felt my saliva coating his shaft as he pumped. Before long, he tensed and erupted into my mouth. I swallowed furiously, gulping down several mouthfuls before feeling the rest leaking from my mouth and down his shaft and down my chin. He sat back catching his breath as I sat up doing the same. I was so turned on by the look of ecstasy on his face, but I guessed that had to be enough to satisfy me. After all, he just blew a huge load into my mouth. After a minute, he said, "That was the hottest experience of my life." We laughed as I blushed, wiping my mouth. And there I was with the trickle of semen from my chin now on my fingers. He watched me intently, and I couldn't help but raise my fingers to my mouth and lick them clean. He watched as I licked my lips and chin as much as I could. With a look of lust in his eyes, he said, "There's some more down here, too." With that, I lowered myself back down and began to lick at the semen that I lowered my head and began to slurp up the leftover cum that had run down his shaft and onto his balls. I really could not believe what I was doing as it had never occurred to me to taste cum after sex. But there I was, licking at the drops of cum from his dick, and it began to grow in my hand. I opened my mouth and took him inside again, and I felt it growing harder and harder as it began to throb against my lips and tongue. I was quite suprised, looking up into his eyes as I sucked his cock for a second time. I was so turned on that I blurted out, "Do you have a rubber?" He shook his head, "Not with me." I was disappointed but still determined. I began thinking stupid thoughts like looking for plastic wrap or a sandwich bag. I wasn't on the pill and didn't want to risk pregnancy. But for a second I thought to myself: "Why not? You're not ovulating. It wouldn't be that much of a risk." But I came to my senses and got a new plan. I reached into my purse and quickly grabbed my tube of hand lotion. I squirted a glob onto the palm of my hand and began stroking it onto his cock. Scott moaned and said, "Hand job time, huh?" "Not exactly," I replied. I knelt on the drivers seat and lifted my skirt. I wasn't wearing panties, so it was easy for me to take a lotioned up finger and began spreading onto my rear opening. Scott watched me intently as I stroked his cock in circles, getting it coated. "I'm gonna let you fuck me in the ass," I declared. With that, he scooped up a finger full of hand lotion from his cock and reached behind me. "Allow me," he said as he pushed his finger into my ass. I actually squealed as his finger entered me. I had often fingered myself during masturbation, or especially during sex, and found it a better way to reach orgasm quickly. But I had never squealed from anything. I was feeling very hot as his finger, which felt bigger than two of my fingers, slid in and out. By the time he got his second finger inside me, I was fumbling with the hand lotion and squirting more onto the bulbous head of his prick. Without a word, I crawled my way to him, ducking my head so it wouldn't hit the roof of the SUV. I hovered over his cock, with my back to him as I rubbed the big head onto my ass. I slowly lowered myself and felt the biggest thing I'd ever had inside me. The fingers had gotten me warmed up, but I wasn't prepared for what Scott did next. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down as he thrust his hips upward forcing half of his huge cock into my ass. I moaned out as I locked my elbows, trying to hold myself up on the armrest. After sliding in and out a few times, I began to get accustomed to Scott's pumping, but apparently it wasn't quite enough for him. He began thrusting harder and deeper. A minute later, I felt myself nearing orgasm as his cock penetrated me all the way. I felt his thighs pressing against my ass as he pumped in long, forceful strokes. It was the first time I'd ever climaxed without stimulating my clit, and did it ever drive me wild. I don't know how long I came, but when I came to my senses, my arms had given way and Scott was no longer pulling me down by my hips, but raising me up by my waist as his cock continued to force it's way in and out of my ass. I was breathing heavy and moaning with each thrust. Scott's thrust began to increase in both speed and ferocity. I reached to my clit and began fingering myself as my ass bounced up and down on Scott's lap and suddenly I was cumming again. This time, though, I wasn't alone. Scott's thrusts became erratic and jerky as he began shooting a load inside my ass. A few minutes later, we were both spent; me sitting on his lap and laying back against him, both sweating and catching our breath. We must've stayed there for ten minutes, and I would've fallen asleep if a set of headlights hadn't snapped me back to reality. My heart nearly stopped, but I was relieved to find that the car was just turning nearby and nowhere near us. I climbed off of Scott's lap and lowered my skirt as I sat back into the driver's seat. He pulled up his pants and got dressed again in silence before we looked at each other and began laughing again. He leaned in and kissed me, and I couldn't resist kissing him back. "We should find someplace more private," suggest Scott. "I'm not ready for our date to end." I glanced at my watch and saw that it was an hour and a half since we first met. 4356 1.35/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment