Friday, April 19, 2013

Jenny and Adrian

JENNY AND ADRIAN By Steve I had been friends with Jenny and Adrian for over 10 years. They were married and I knew that they were into S & M. We had discussed the whole issue and I was interested in experimenting, however I was concerned that the person I undertook this venture with could not be trusted. Consequently I did nothing about it. My birthday was coming up and both of them said that they wanted to go out with me for the night. I agreed. I arrived at their house and they both had raincoats on, we left immediately. We must have been driving for some 30 minutes when Adrian pulled into the drive of a very large house. Jenny said, 'We here, now let the fun begin'. The entrance looked like a hotel and it had a receptionist. Jenny signed us all in and they took off their raincoats and gave them to the receptionist. I was a little shocked, because all Jenny had on was Thigh high rubber stiletto Boots, a black see through thong that left you in no doubt that Jenny shaved her pussy. She also had a black rubber bra on (it had little flaps that unzipped to reveal her nipples). She began to rotate her fingers around her nipples and they were very erect. Adrian had nothing else on except a pair of black tight trousers that revealed his erect cock. They took me through to the bar area and filled me in on what they had planned for me, after a couple of stiff drinks, I was ready for anything. Jenny took me to the women's changing area and got me dressed in Black fish next stockings, suspender belt, and a black skimpy bra that show my ample tits to all. I was tingling all over at this time, and my cunt was very very wet. Jenny noticed this and began rubbing my clit, 'I want to make you cum first then you can have the pick of the bunch', she got on her knees and asked me to open my legs at this point she found my clit with her finger and then began to lick and bite my clit, I had fanny juices running down my legs, I was so turned on that I came within seconds. We returned to Adrian and he admired the way I was dressed, 'You look good enough to fuck now' he said ' but I can wait'. He took one of my hands and rubbed it against his hard throbbing cock. 'Before we move on, I want a taste of your cunt juices, he put me on a bar stool and opened my legs so that he had easy access to my cunt. He put in hand on me and his fingers slid into my cunt, first one than two, he was finger fucking me so fast, that I could not help but come again, as I came Adrian buried his face into my fanny so that he could lap up all of my juices. They took me into the main part of the club, and introduced me to the various rooms available. There was the shower room; it had a couple, which were naked, having a golden shower. 'That's something I would love to do to you' Jenny said. I was amazed but I was turned on with the thought that she would piss on me. There was a room that was filled with candles, and three people occupied it. A woman was lying on a bed and the men were finger fucking her cunt and her arse. She was telling them to finger fuck her harder and faster. Each had a lighted candle in their hand and through the time we were watching, would dribble hot was on to her tits, stomach and fanny. The next room was like a dungeon. In the middle was a very large wheel and tied up to it was a female. Her hands and feet were tied to the wheel by leather straps ensuring that she could not move. Two men were standing side by side and took alternative turns in turning the wheel. When the woman was head down, then they would take turns in licking her cunt or finger fucking her. To add to the excitement they brought out a vibrator that was fairly large and began to push this up her cunt when she was the right way up. Jenny and her arms around me and was feeling my tits and Adrian was rubbing my clit so hard. I came almost immediately. The girl on the wheel was completely naked all she wore was a black mask, which covered all her face. One of the blokes opened a bottle of wine, whilst the other bloke turns the wheel so that she was upside down. He covered his hand with lubrication and began inserting his fingers into her wet tight cunt. First one finger, then two, then three, the woman was begging for more. Finally the bloke managed to get his whole fist into her pussy. He removed his fist and part of the champagne was poured into her own cunt, the blokes took turns in licking her fanny to get the taste of champagne mixed with the taste and smell of her cunt juices. They then turned her the correct way up got on their knees and began taking turns to lick the champagne as it dribbled from her hole. Once they had licked all her juices, both blokes started to wank their pricks. It only took them about two rubs and they both came over her tits, face, in fact it went everywhere.. Jenny moved over to the wheel and began to lick the cum off of the girl, she soon had cleaned the girl up and her face had the residue of the cum all over it. They both asked me if I wanted to try it, for a first timer, it was a little bit scary and I said could we look round first. Adrian took us into another room, where a girl was tied to a bed face upwards. She had a black sheer body stocking on with an open crutch. You could see that her natural colour was black as her pussy hairs were on full show. Another girl was standing over her and she put some type of gag in the girl on the beds mouth - it had a ball that went in her mouth and then leather straps which tied up the gag. The other girl turned around and took up a teachers whip, and began lightly smacking her own arse, (she was fully naked). Then she began slowly rubbing the teachers whip up and down the girl on the bed body. Nothing too heavy, the girl on the bed was writhing and you could see that her cunt was getting very very wet. The girl with the whip then undid all the ties and turned the girl on the bed over and refastened the ties. She was lying face down. The girl with the cane then started to rub it all over the back of the girl nothing hard to start with. The rubbing them became little strokes across the buttocks, then they got harder and harder, you could see weald marks cause by the cane on her buttocks. She was screaming harder harder then she began to shudder and you could tell she had come because the cum juice was running down her legs leaving a wet patch on the bed. I enjoyed watching so much that I had to make myself come. A couple of rubs on my clit and I came, I had never felt like this and I really wanted to be tied to a bed and punished with a whip, cane, hands. Adrian knew this by looking at me. Not tonight he said, you have had enough, we will come back in a couple of weeks time then we all can begin to play. 3773 1.23/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment