Saturday, April 27, 2013

Trish

Trish My wife and I have been reading numerous articles recently about men sharing their wives. This is something that my wife and I have indulged in for the past two years, since a few months after our marriage. The thing which makes us slightly different from the other stories we've read is that my wife, Trish, is black and I'm white. I fell for Trish the first time I met her and fortunately for me I soon found out that she has a special liking for white men. She gets very turned on by the interracial thing but so many of the stories and pictures are of white girls with black men. As soon as I began dating Trish I found that she was the centre of attention with all my friends. At parties they would all try to chat her up. If I left her alone for a few minutes I could guarantee that on my return she would be surrounded by a group of males. It was never something that upset me and in a lot of ways I felt quite proud of her. There are not many blacks where we live and so Trish is a bit of a novelty. Many men see her as a bit of a challenge too, something a bit different. She does nothing to dissuade the blokes that try to chat her up, in fact she loves the attention and goes out of her way to flirt with them. The first time that Trish was unfaithful was a couple of months after we had married. We were at a party where Trish was the only black girl present. She had a constant supply of dancing partners while I was getting myself fairly drunk watching these guys try it on with her. We were both having a good time. It was later in the evening when I realised that I hadn't seen Trish for a while. I eventually found her in the kitchen and she was surrounded by about seven men who all seemed to be trying to get a feel of her. I could tell she was even more drunk than I was, she was having trouble standing upright. There were hands all over her as the men all tried to get a free feel of this drunk, black girl. It was when one of the guys pulled her top down to reveal her bare breasts that I realised that I had better do something or Trish was going to be gang banged in the kitchen. I pushed through the throng and grabbed her arm and pulled her free of the groping hands. We were staggering towards the front door when my pal Steve came to help me. He lifted Trish up and carried her out to his car. We laid her out on the back seat, her breasts still on full view and by this time her short skirt was pulled well up showing off a brief pair of white panties. We both stared at her exposed body for a few seconds then Steve and I got in the front seats and he drove us home. By the time we reached our house Trish was sitting up and had obviously sobered somewhat. Unfortunately although she had rearranged her top and her breasts were now hidden she hadn't sorted her skirt out and it was still up around her waist. Without asking me, Steve took Trish in his arms and carried her into our house. I opened the door for him and he said we'd better put her straight to bed. I followed Steve up to the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and sat down beside her to catch his breath. It was Steve's idea that we got her ready for bed. Trish was half asleep at this time and was lying still with her eyes shut. Steve asked me what she wore in bed and I told him that she usually slept naked. Well, we'd better get her undressed then said Steve. He turned to Trish and told her to sit up as he needed to get her clothes off. With a bit of help from me and Steve she was soon sitting upright on the edge of the bed. Steve then told Trish to lift her arms above her head and as she did so he lifted her top up and off. She wore no bra and her breasts bounced slightly as the shirt was pulled over her head. My wife was now sitting naked to the waist next to my best friend on our bed. I noticed that her nipples were erect and they looked like little black buttons. Steve noticed them too and lightly ran his fingers over them. Trish let out a low moan as he touched her. I could tell that she was aroused and I could also feel my own erection straing in my jeans. Steve took command and pushed Trish back onto the bed so that she was lying down but with her feet on the floor. He knelt in front of her and grasping the waist of her tight lycra skirt, pulled it slowly down her thighs. She raised her legs slightly so that he could remove her skirt completely. She now had on only shoes and a pair of white panties that only just covered her trimmed black pussy. I was still standing in the doorway all this time. Steve turned to look at me and told me to come over to where he knelt in front of my wife. I joined him on the floor at her feet. He then said to me "I'm going to take down her pants, I'm going to remove your wife's knickers." He seemed to be looking for approval so I nodded that he should go ahead. He took her shoes off first then slid the white pants down. Trish raised her bottom first then her feet to help him and I knew then that she was perfectly aware of what was going on. As soon as her pants were off she spread her dark brown thighs and we could both see her black pussy lips and the wet pinkness beyond. Her cunt seemed open and inviting. Without asking, Steve began running his hands over her thighs saying how gorgeous she was and how he'd never seen a naked black girl before. His fingers soon found her wet pussy and I watched as he worked first one then two fingers inside my wife's body. It was clear to me then that Steve intended to fuck Trish and it was obvious to him that neither I nor her was going to stop him. Indeed the way that Trish was now moving her groin up and down it was clear that she wanted fucking. His fingers were making a squelching noise as he moved them in and out. When he stood up to remove his clothes Trish opened her eyes. She also ran a hand down and began teasing her clit as she watched Steve stripping off. I got up and sat next to her on the bed and she smiled at me as she continued to wank herself in anticipation. Soon Steve was naked and sporting an impressive erection. He asked me to help him move Trish to the middle of the bed, but she didn't need our help. She moved backwards and rested her head on a pillow. She also brought her knees up to her chest then spread them slightly. She was opened up beautifully before us. Steve then positioned himself above her and rested the head of his cock at the opening of her cunt. She could feel it there and began to make thrusting movements towards it. She was desperate for his cock to be inside her. Steve applied a bit of pressure and I saw his swollen cock push past her pussy lips and into her. She sighed slightly as she felt him inside her. He withdrew then pushed back in again, slightly further this time. He was teasing her with his cock and soon she was crying out for him to slam it up her. He kept asking her "Do you want my cock? Do you want me to fuck you?" "Yes, yes, yes, give me your cock" was all Trish could say. Steve was giving her his full length by now and her head was shaking from side to side. Her legs were on his shoulders and I could see his thick white cock stretching her black hole as he rammed in and out. It wasn't long before Trish came with a loud wail that seemed to go on for about thirty seconds. Steve came shortly afterwards, shooting his load up her. They collapsed in each others arms and lay gently kissing each other for a few minutes. Steve stayed over with us that night, all three of us sharing the same bed. It was the following morning before I had my turn with Trish, she pleaded that she was too tired after Steve to perform for me. Steve had her again after I had finished, I actually held her pussy lips open for him as he entered her and then I licked her clit as he pounded into her. By the time Steve left that morning Trish was shagged out. We had both used her again and she had cleaned us both up afterwards with her tongue. Before he left Trish had asked Steve if she was his first black girl and did he like it. Steve told her that he'd never had a black woman before but that he'd wanted to fuck her for ages. She then surprised me by saying that he could have her anytime he wanted. Steve said if that was the case he'd be around again tomorrow night. True to his word Steve turned up the following evening. Once again he took control of Trish and I watched as he stripped her in our lounge then proceeded to fuck her first on the sofa then on the floor. It was an erotic sight watching my muscular white friend fuck my wife. Seeing her long black legs wrap around his back as he slams his cock into her is a wonderful sight. That was our first adventure with wife watching. Trish has now fucked numerous men, all of them white. All of her lovers find it a special thrill to have a black girl, just as I did the first time. I now find the excitement is sharing her with others and watching her being used by them. Trish does like to take a slightly subservient role with her men and all of them love it when they find that they can do whatever they want with her. 4194 1.60/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment