Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Doggie Style

A very attractive woman walks into a bar, plops down onto a stool and orders two shots. She downs the first one... "This is for the Shame", and then the second one..."This is for the Glory." She has long brown hair with a hint of red in it. Her red mini dress is not only short, it is lowcut. The bartender has been hungrily eyeing her and hears what she mumbles to herself before downing her drinks. She then orders two more shots. She drinks the first one... "This is for the Shame" and then the second one..."This is for the Glory." She is about to order two more shots when the bartender stops her. He is able to stand closer to her now and can see down her low cut dress because she is leaning forward with her elbows on the bar. Her breasts look wonderful, a C cup he decides. "Ma'am, I was just wondering...you're downing those drinks pretty fast, so what's this about Shame and Glory?" The drinks are working rapidly, and in her uninhibited state she starts telling intimate details that normally she would never divulge, especially not to a strange male. Or perhaps more so to a strange male rather than someone who might know her. "Well," she replies, "I like to do my housework naked. But earlier today when I got down on my hands and knees to get something from under the sink, my Great Dane started, well, he started licking me there. You know where I mean. It shocked me but it felt good, so I didn't jump up immediately like I should have." The bartender quickly refilled both of her shot glasses. This he wanted to hear. "Ahh, ma'am, I advise you to drink these perhaps a little slower so that you can keep them down." But the bartender was not so much concerned over her getting sick as he was concerned over her not getting to finish her story. She nodded, said "Thank you," and continued with her story. "He was licking away, and I just sort of...well, I just threw all caution to the winds and bent my elbows and put my face on the floor. I closed my eyes, pushed my butt out towards him and went into dreamland. All at once," she continued while downing the two shots, "before I realized what he was doing, he climbed up and mounted me from behind. I tried to get away, but he locked me in place with those huge paws of his. I couldn't believe how much power he had in those front legs. And then he shoved his thing in, or maybe I should say he rammed it in. I never felt anything like that before. He is a really large dog, and I mean large everywhere." "That must be the Shame," the bartender said, with his eyes wide as he visualized this gorgeous woman getting it doggy style by a dog, of all things. "No, that was the Glory," she replied. Her eyes seemed to glaze over as she remembered what had happened. "He grew even larger after he was inside me, not only longer but a lot thicker. He was stretching me so nice..." her eyes glazed over as she remembered. "That dog really knows how to move his hips. He kept pumping really fast and wouldn't quit for the longest time." She took another sip and continued, her voice beginning to slow. "Perhaps I should explain. I've been separated from my husband for several months and it's been a long time since I've been made love to, so I was pretty horny. I'm almost ashamed to say it, but I had several orgasms with my dog." The bartender's mouth fell open as he heard words coming from this woman he never in a million years thought he would be hearing. Then, as she took still another sip, she looked down into her glass and wriggled it, making the liquid roll from side to side in her glass. "And on top of that, while I was coming, the dog kept shooting his jizz into me all the time. It seemed like he was continuously coming. I could feel him throbbing, forever it seemed." "Hmm," said the bartender, trying to appear sympathetic, but with the growing excitement in his voice beginning to betray him. "I can understand the glory of that, I guess. But what about the shame?" Then the woman lowered her head and her face turned red as she went on. "The Shame was when we got locked together by that huge knot on the inside end of his dick and he dragged me backwards out the door and around the front yard for a few minutes while the neighbors watched." The bartender had a hardon as he listened. It was all he could do to keep from laughing out loud at this incredible story. Back on the farm he had seen dogs fucking many times. He had watched as the male dog dismounted and turned the other way after coming. They two dogs would be locked together because that knot would grow after the male was completely buried inside the bitch, and then he would be caught inside her. The rest was inevitable. The male dog's penis would be bent way behind him while he would try to get away from the bitch. He would drag her around until nature or maybe a shot of cold water would make him go down enough that they would become disconnected. That must have been something to see indeed with this lovely lass all naked and locked together with a well hung dog. She had finished her drinks and looked a little woozy. He poured two more shots. "On the house ma'am. Now tell me, how did you get loose?" She paused to take a sip, and looked into the bartender's face. She was totally uninhibited now, and the words, though slurred a little, flowed freely. "That was the worst part. Someone called the fire department and they came and...and at first they just stared at us. I'm pretty sure I heard someone snicker. Then one guy said he knew what to do to make the dog's dick go down and sprayed the dog with a hose. The dog started dragging me harder trying to get away. When he drug me he went into the side yard and I was glad because we couldn't be seen as easy by the people in the street. Anyhow, either his knot got smaller or he stretched me wider because in any case he finally popped out. It felt like...it felt like he turned me inside out when that giant knot went through my lips. I think I let out a big gasp when it came out. I was never so glad to have one pull out and at the same time wish it could stay. Then to make it worse he sat down on the spot and started licking his dick. Everyone gasped and stared at it because it was so big and red. You should have seen it, you wouldn't believe it. It was still shooting clear stuff in spurts. I guess that's what dog come looks like, and he was licking it up. The dick itself, the front of it I mean, was larger than most men, and that knot at the bottom of it was as big as my fist, maybe even your fist." She sighed and her eyes were wide as she continued. "It was so wide, that knot, and the whole thing had to be 8 inches or more in length. I still can't believe I had that all the way inside me." She finished her second glass before continuing. Her head sort of nodded, and it looked like she was falling asleep. "Ma'am? Finish your story, I really want to hear the rest. Were you still up on your hands and knees?" She raised her head and nodded. "Yes, it didn't occur to me to try to cover myself I was in such a state of shock." She paused, as she remembered, and the bartender couldn't resist saying what he was thinking. He shook his head, "I guess those firemen were getting quite a view of you in that position." She shook her head in disgust. Not at what he was saying but at what she remembered. "Yes, my pussy was out there for all to see, and I was too dumb to try to hide it. Then a fireman threw a blanket over me and I rolled off my knees and sat down on the grass. Then what had happened really hit me. I was so embarrassed. I could see up into their faces better now and everyone was looking at that dick and then back at me. I know they all were thinking that I had gotten under that dog deliberately. I was so weak that I didn't stand up right away, and I guess they had all seen my pussy when I was still in the doggy position and after comparing it to that dog dick they were wondering how anything that size and shape got into me in the first place. All I know is it must have done more growing once it was inside me, because there is no way that knot came in from outside." "Yes ma'am," the bartender replied. "Dogs have a bone inside their penis. That helps them to be firm enough to enter the female when they first start out. Then their penis continues to grow inside the bitch and that is when that big knot grows and locks him in. It's nature's way of making sure the male dog shoots lots of jizz into the bitch, errr, I mean the female dog, and she gets pregnant." She reached out and touched the bartender's arm. "Thank you. I didn't know that. I was looking at that knot he had and I knew darned well it could not possibly have been there at first. There was no way it could have gone into me that far." She looked sad and stared down into her drink. "There's no way my pussy is that big, at least not from the outside. Anyhow, I had to stand up and run into the house and I could barely walk because I was so sore. The EMTs came to the door and rang the bell. I wanted to disappear from the face of the Earth, but I had to answer it. I threw on a robe. They wanted to know if I needed any medical help. I told them no, and I even remembered to thank them for their help. They were insistent though and thought I might have internal damage. I remembered how that dog dick looked, so long and big around and shaped funny, and I was afraid they might be right, so I let them in. They had me lie on the couch on my back and one medic opened my robe. Then one medic took one of my legs and lowered it to the floor and raised my other leg over the back of the couch so that I was spread-eagled. They took a look inside with a flashlight and said although it was red it didn't appear to be torn or anything. That added even more to the shame, my lying there with my legs wide open while having these guys opening me up with their fingers and looking up my snatch." "Did you say *they*, ma'am? You mean both men used their fingers to spread you open and took a look?" She rolled her eyes, "Yes, and they took their time about it too. I guess there's nothing like getting a second opinion." The bartender figured the EMT's were just getting themselves a good look at her most intimate body parts, but said nothing. And then she added more. "One medic said something like, 'Hey, when she was on her hands and knees, that dog would have gone deeper into her in that position. We can't see very far up with her on her back. We probably need to put her in the same position she was in with the dog and take a look. She might have damage further inside.'" The bartender nodded knowingly. He knew what was coming. You let them look?" "Yes, I got up on my hands and knees again facing away from them. One medic said 'Lay down on your elbows so your ass sticks up in the air higher and it pushes your vagina out. That way we can get a better look." The bartender sighed at the thought of her doing that for the two medics. Yeah, they wanted a better look alright, but not in the way she had thought they meant. "Then they both took turns opening me up with their fingers and looking inside. I think they were using a flashlight then, too. They said they could see way deeper that way and everything looked 'just fine.'" The bartender smiled to himself. "I'm glad." She nodded and went on. "I let them do all that because I was genuinely concerned that I might have been injured. I knew though that they were also taking advantage because one of them, the first one pulled my lips opened and let them close. He said he wanted to make sure nothing was damaged on the oustide. He did it several times, and said something about how they seemed to have retained their elasticity. Then he touched my clitoris and made me jump a little. There was no reason for him to be touching me on the clitoris, it would seem." "No ma'am, probably not." She added, "Especially after the second one touched me there and while he opened me up again with one hand he kept me opened and used his other hand and rubbed my clitoris several times, and when I moaned a little and pushed my vagina back towards him he laughed and said, 'her vaginal and clitoral responses seem to be intact.'" "Ma'am," said the bartender, realizing now that his customer was by now pretty much under the weather from the drinks, "They might have been acting like they were checking you for external damage, but didn't you realize that these men were taking advantage of you for their own amusement?" She raised her head long enough to nod at him. "Yes, but by then I was turned on a little too. Then they looked at the scratches on the side of my body, my rib cage mainly and the sides of my breasts where the dog had sort of scratched me. The scratches weren't that bad, I guess, just red welts on my skin. The medics, both of them, put some salve on me. They made sure to put some on my breasts, even where there were no scratches." "I guess they just wanted to get a feel of your breasts, ma'am." She pondered that. "You're probably right, they even squeezed them and rubbed my nipples. Medics or not, they were just being your typical men." She nodded sadly. "They suddenly got quiet and looked at one another. I think they were thinking about fucking me but about that time their radio came on and they had another call. So they laid me back onto the couch and told me to rest for a while and I would be O.K." "Would you have let them fuck you?" (Sigh) "I don't know. I was turned on but I was sore down there too so I don't know how it, how they would have felt." Thinking that for sure he was going to get laid, the bartender offered her two more drinks on the house, then he said, "Ma'am, I have a store room in the back with a cot if you need to sleep it off." She was still leaning over the counter and her head was now in her hands. He was getting good looks down her blouse and seeing her nipples, when she suddenly looked up at him. He quickly raised his head to look into her eyes. As he stared into her eyes, she looked away, downwards, and noticed the bulge in his trousers. Suddenly a sobering thought hit her. This man must really think I am a slut. Fearing that he might relate the story to all his customers, she decided to change things around. "Did my story arouse you?" "Yes ma'am, it certainly did." "Does it make you want to..." she looked down at his bulge and made sure that he saw her look. "Does it make you want to fuck me?" "Ah yes ma'am, I guess it does. If you can't face those neighbors I could even let you stay the night at my place." "Well, I figured that was what you had in mind when you offered the cot. I'm a writer and I made that story up. I was just wondering if men were so without a consciense that they would fuck a woman after a dog, and now I know." ====================================================================== *HER DOG'S TRUE VERSION OF THIS STORY* ** 3 dogs are sitting in the waiting room of a vet's office. One is a Poodle, one is a Schnauzer and the other is a Great Dane. The Poodle turns to the Schnauzer and asks, "Why are you here?" The Schnauzer responds, "I'm 17 years old. I don't see or hear very well. I've been having accidents in the house. My owner says I'm too old and sick so he brought me here to be put to sleep." The Schnauzer asks the poodle, "Why are you here?" The Poodle responds, "I've not been myself lately. I've been especially high strung. I've been barking all the time, I've been snapping at people and I even bit one of the neighbor's kids. Nobody knows why this has been happening. My owner says he can't risk me biting somebody else so he brought me here to be put to sleep." The Poodle and Schnauzer ask the Great Dane why he is here. The Great Dane responds, "My owner is this beautiful runway model. Yesterday she was walking around the house naked when she suddenly bent down to get something from under the sink. She was bent over and naked and I got a whiff of her, and well, you know...nature took over and the next thing I know I'm licking her and then I'm on top of her doing the doggie thing. I couldn't help myself. We even got locked together and someone had to use the hosespray routine to get us loose." The other two dogs couldn't believe their ears. The Schnauzer said, "You did it with your owner, a human?" "Yes, and I have to admit, humans feel pretty good, maybe better than dog pussy." The Poodle asks, "So your owner brought you here to be put to sleep?" The Great Dane says, "No, I'm just here to get my nails trimmed." 23728 2.24/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment