Friday, April 26, 2013

Making Of A Cuckold Pt 1

MAKING OF A CUCKOLD Pt 1 By Matt Moreau That Jana Caulfield was willing to cuckold me was something of a shock. She had always laughed at me for even thinking about doing anything like swinging, as she termed it. At first I wasn't sure if she was even taking me seriously. But, as it turned out she was indeed serious, and now I have this little predicament: she likes it and doesn't want to give up her more or less regular Saturday afternoon trysts! It was supposed to have been a one-time deal. But, now it has become the primary vehicle of my punishment. Yes, yes, it was my idea originally, kind of a way to spice up our sex lives, as I saw it; probably not an original notion. The idea was that she'd pick up some stranger, let him bang her while I watched, and then we would have something to talk about for years to come. But, it didn't work out that way. Now, I am made to watch, and the humiliation is often unbearable, yet I have no choice but to bear it. My wife, as it turns out has a cruel streak, and watching her and her lovers is but part of the picture. Jana won't say, but I am sure she does it for the pleasure she gets out of it as much as a means of punishing me. Why don't I just scrambola? I love her, and, in point of fact, it is all my fault: talk about a catch-22. Every once in a while, I get the feeling that maybe she'll put an end to it all, but so far no such luck. It's been almost a year now since the first time. And that first time was a doozy. Neither of us had ever done anything like it. We were nervous, and so was the pizza delivery guy that my wife finally did it with. I was there, oh boy was I ever there, but I was hiding in the closet. We'd decided to go to a motel and order pizza. My wife would proposition the delivery guy, which we figured would be some young virile kid; and well, she'd get it on with him. Well, he turned out to not be a kid. It was some semi-retired guy, way over weight, and totally not gonna happen. So we paid the $15 bucks for the pizza, and ordered another one from a different place. The second guy was a kid, maybe eighteen or twenty years old tops. My wife looked the kid up and down and decided that he would do. She let him in, paid him, and pretended to need help with her zipper. Okay it was lame, but a youngster with the usual raging hormones isn't likely to pick up on it, or care much either way regardless. My wife was wearing a demur blouse, black, and a gray mini-skirt. Somehow the combination accentuated her dark red hair. She wore no stockings and her panties were the standard, full size white kind so in favor by Catholic school girls. If the kid shut up and did what he was told; he was going to get the chance to take them off of her. Jana rarely wore any makeup, but her perfume was the man-killing kind: she smelled great, always. He helped her with the zipper. Jana let the skirt flutter to the floor and stood there waiting for the kid to say or do something. He just stared. He seemed fixated. Well, so was I; Jana is very pretty, in spite of her 37 years, that especially with only her panties and blouse on. "I have to know," she said, "do you think I'm pretty?" The kid just nodded. He was acting almost zombie-like. "Well, that's very kind of you," she said, answering his nods. "My husband doesn't think so. He thinks I'm old, I guess." "Ma'am, he's nuts." Said the boy so sincerely that it was all Jana could do to contain herself. "He hasn't made love to me in months," lied Jana. I'd banged her three times the night before; I couldn't get enough of her. Nevertheless, lies or not, the kid was responding. The bulge in the front of his pants meant that he was already lost. Jana noticed it too. "You can have me if you want," she said. The boy advanced slowly toward her. Even so he nearly tripped over the leg of a chair. He reddened. He seemed afraid that he had broken the mood by his clumsiness. "Ma'am, I never..." "Your first time?" said Jana. "Yes, ma'am," he said. "What's your name?" "Carlos." "Well, Carlos, I would be honored to have you do me and be your first piece of ass," said Jana. She reached out and felt his penis through his pants. I saw her eyes widen when she realized the size of the kid's tool. "You are a big boy aren't you," she said. The boy extended his hand toward Jana's breast and touched it. When she didn't flinch he extended both hands and began gently exploring both of them. Jana closed her eyes and let him discover her. Soon his hands were tracing their way down the sides of her arms and onto her butt. He pulled her to him and kissed her neck, then her cheek, then her lips and she let him. "You've kissed girls before haven't you?" teased Jana. "Uh?yes ma'am. It's just?well?I've never been?you know?naked with a girl." "It's okay. I think it's exciting to be a boy's first," she said. "Really? You don't think I'm a..." "You're fine," she said, putting him at ease as well as she could. For my part, I was in the closet seated on a stool?naked. The boy might have been fine, but I sure as hell wasn't. I was mad dog jealous! Jana had wanted me that way, so that was the way it was going to be. She had also left me strict orders not to touch myself; she wanted me to take her when the pizza guy had finally gone. I was, however, having a devil of a time trying to keep my word. I did keep it, but next time she had to let me play with myself; she just had to. Geezsus! What was I saying, next time. There wasn't supposed to be a next time. The thought of going through this again was actually making my Johnson wilt; it was scary! She unbuckled his belt. Soon she was going to see exactly what it was he had in there. She unzipped his trousers and pulled them down around his knees. The bulge in his briefs was intimidating. She peeled them down and a ten-inch cock sprang out and brushed her face. She'd fallen to her knees to pull his briefs down. His cock was at her eye level. She stared. The purplish glans looked like an enormous mushroom; it even impressed me. Jana kissed it, then licked it; the boy Carlos jerked spasmodically at the unfamiliar intimacy. I didn't blame him; I was rock hard just watching them. Jana stole a glance in my direction, a gleeful smile briefly framed her lips. Her hands encircled his rod and stroked it up and down once or twice. She leaned forward, taking the tip into her mouth; she began to suck it, slowly, methodically. Carlos, for my money, was the luckiest cat in town right at that moment; that in contrast to the "jealousiest" cat in town?me! The boy grabbed the back of her head: a brute male controlling his she. When he came in her mouth, he shuddered like he had been electrocuted. White foamy stuff dribbled from the side of my wife's mouth and her lover collapsed backwards onto the bed. Jana stood and began stripping her remaining clothes off. Her back was to me now, and when she pushed her panties floorward; I had a perfect view of the prettiest butt in the whole wide world! She glanced over her shoulder at me and mouthed a teasing kiss in my direction; I almost fainted from the eroticism of it. She crawled up onto the bed next to the boy-man who would conquer her. He wrapped his arms around her diminutive form and whispered something to her that I couldn't hear. I couldn't hear it, but I could well believe that he was telling her what an idiot her husband was for not treating her a whole lot better than he had. I was sick with jealousy by now. I was close to bursting from the confines of my self-imposed prison and booting the youngster's butt outta there and taking over where he had left off. But, gritting my teeth, biting my tongue, and hating myself more than words could express; I didn't. I stayed right where I was and waited impatiently for the second act. I didn't have to wait long. "You are wonderful," said the boy. "I never..." He began to cry. I wasn't sure if it was out of gratitude for my wife giving herself to him or relief that he was finally going to be able to do a girl. It was probably a mix of the two; in fact, I'm sure it was. Jana comforted him, kissing his lips like the understanding woman she was. "Touch me," she said. "Touch me all over." He started to feel her up. Her breasts, her buttocks, her belly, and finally her mound. Jana had a completely bald mound; it was exquisite. Carlos shimmied down her body and kissed her slit. She oohed and aahed and twitched as his tongue penetrated her most secret places. His right hand insinuated itself under her butt, and I could tell his finger was probing her anus. She raised up for him to be able to better push it inside of her, then she settled back down impaling herself in the process. I knew his finger was in her from her initial grimace that bespoke the slight pain of the unfamiliar object violating her bowels. "Take me now, Carlos, I need a good screwing and I need it now!" My wife was desperate. Carlos was hard again and his cock was clearly in control of him. He rolled on top of my wife and she spread her legs wide for him. He poked inexpertly at her vagina and looked frustrated when he couldn't gain a lodgment; he really was a virgin. Jana took hold of his penis and guided it to the right place. It was all of the help he needed. He began pushing slowly but inexorably into her. Her subdued cries were hardly noticed by her assailant. Carlos grunted and mooed more than Jana had the first time I had taken her seventeen years before. Well, a virgin is still a virgin regardless of their sexual equipment I guess. It was perhaps five or six minutes before the lanky delivery boy emptied his spunk into her. She felt the heat from his cum washing her insides, and she glowed with completion; she'd had a small orgasm, and she thrilled to it. Her gaze once again wandered in my direction. I wondered what would be in store for me after the delivery boy left. Well, I found out about twenty minutes later. Carlos had come twice, once in her mouth and once in her pussy; he was one contented fella. He fawned over my wife's kindness to an almost comical degree; then, he had finally dressed and left. A short two minutes after he had gone, Jana came to me in my closet prison and led me out and over to the bed. "You have a job, James." "Yes?" "Yes. I want you to eat me out. Clean me with your tongue, and I mean I want you to do a good job." She was almost laughing at me. "But, his..." "Yes, his cum is inside of me and you're going to eat that too. What's the matter? You didn't mind watching your wife get a banging from a stranger. But you are timid about doing something for her?" "Well, it's just that..." "There's no 'it's just'," she said. "You're doing what I say in this or else. Am I clear? I'm going to be getting a few things that 'I' want. It is not going to be all your wants and needs." I nodded in submission. "I suppose you have a point," I said. "You were wonderful today. I couldn't deny you anything." She smiled. "Good. So get on your knees between my legs and do your duty. I'm going to love this," she said, now not even trying to check her laughter. "I began tentatively licking her slit. It didn't taste too bad: kinda sweet and sour. Soon she was bucking like a rodeo star. After her orgasm subsided, I wrapped my arms tightly around her and rammed home my own six inch rod and fucked her raw for half an hour. She came again, and the timing was perfect; I exploded inside her at the same instant. We both lay still for some moments. "Well, you have another job now, James, so get to it." "Huh?" "Get your face down there James and clean me like before, and be quick about it." She was being so harsh. "Honey are you mad at me or something?" I was almost afraid to hear her response. "Mad? No. But James, things are different now. You're just a wimpy little cuckold now. And, you are going to play the part. The part of a pussywhipped little cuckold baby doll. Are we clear?" "But, I don't understand. I..." "James, you let a delivery boy fuck your wife, and you got off on it. That makes you a stinking little cuckold. You do not deserve to be treated with respect." She was so cold toward me. "Honey, Jana, are we breaking... ?" "Breaking up? Oh no, don't think that. There is still a place for you at our table. We'll still be married, but from now on you will be what you really are. What you proved you are today. You're a cuckold, James. You fantasize about other men screwing me; so from now on, you will do what I say, and you will have no rights whatsoever that I do not approve of. Am I clear? There's a new sheriff at our house and I'm it." I was speechless and almost in a state of shock. "Honey, I ? I'm sorry. I thought that..." "You thought I wanted this. Well, I didn't. You bugged me about it so often over the years that I got tired of hearing it, and I had to see if you would actually let it happen: let another man have me, fuck me. Well, you did, so now it is time for you to pay the piper. You can leave of course, but if you do, don't ever even think about coming back. But, if you take your medicine like you ought to, maybe someday I will be able to respect you again?maybe." So there it was. I had really blown it. She was right; my fantasies had gotten me into the predicament I was in, and it was about to get worse. She fully intended to punish me, severely punish me, and I had no real choice in the matter. I love her. There is no one else like her. My fate is to do my level best to win her back, and the truth is that I am not sure that I can, but, I have to try. Since the third or fourth week, I had slept on the couch in the den. The only sexual release I was getting from Jana now involved the "obligation" to clean her with my tongue after each of her Saturday afternoon delights had finished with her; that had been the last dozen Saturdays in a row except for two: those had been days when we had made the trek to her sister Claire's house upstate. My wife's pussy had become strictly off limits to my cock. In point of fact, my penis had not invaded her vagina even once in many weeks; that particular truth was viscerally frustrating! Since then, I had been masturbating regularly just to keep my sanity, but then, disaster of disasters, Jana had caught me doing it, and there was going to be hell to pay. I was sure this was so in part because Jana had been on the phone about the incident with her sister, Claire. Jana had arranged for her next cuckolding adventure with the help of a friend at the salon where she regularly gets her hair done. She had confided in her friend in recent weeks, telling him all about us. Evidently, he thought it was a hoot. Said he knew just the right guy to fill the bill. Once I'd met him, even I was impressed with the choice. Mr. Jones, clearly not his real name, was in town for some convention. He often came to our city, and each and every time had his hair coifed at the salon. He was tallish, maybe six-two. He was athletically built and soft-spoken; and, he was black. He would be number eleven on the cuckolders' parade of studs. When Jana told me about him; she had the biggest grin on her kittenish face that I had ever seen. They were to do it the next day. My job would be to serve them in any way they required, as usual. I could not have guessed at that point exactly what it was that they were going to require. "James, Mr. Jones will be coming here tonight. You need to get clean and get ready for your duties. In fact I'm going to help you," she said. "Okay," I said. "What time? Uh?and what do you mean you're going to help me, to get ready?" "About 7:00. He is very interested in meeting you. He's never had another man's wife where the husband actually wanted to watch him do her. As to your other question, James, he's bisexual. He may want to do you too. So, I want to help you get ready, just in case." The smirk on her face was full of fun?at my expense. "I don't know about that, Jana. I mean it's not me. I'm not into that stuff." "You've been eating other men's cum right along haven't you? Of course you can do it. You'll like it, and so will I. But, that's only if he decides you're pretty enough to screw. I'm gonna make it my business to help you be pretty enough. Anyway, that's why I'm going to be helping you." She laughed outright at her own words. "I?but..." I stammered. "You know, I never told you, but my sister Claire makes Sam do it on occasion, not often, but on occasion. After you've done it, maybe you and Sam could compare notes." Her laughter at her own remarks was almost hysterical now. I wasn't as amused as she was, but my dick was rock hard. I was beginning to think of "mister happy" as my betrayer! I just nodded my submission. There was no use arguing with her. She knew I could deny her nothing. But, hard cock or not, I was nevertheless more than a little concerned by the idea that some guy was going to fuck not only my wife, but me as well. I wasn't gay; that was a fact. But, the idea of Jana being there did excite me. "Good, then we'll be getting you ready soon. I have to get some things together first," she said. Jana had me; what she wanted she was going to get. I had wanted her to cuckold me. It had been my primary fantasy for a very long time. Now that that fantasy had been consummated and reconsummated a number of times, I was faced with the concern that all cuckolds can relate to: was it going to be a threat to our marriage, and if so on what level. Would she actually leave me? I doubted that, but an almost equally worrisome threat was would she desire "me" less even if she didn't leave me! Jana knew that I would do anything to keep her, and with that reality in the back her mind how far would she go. Today's "adventure" with Mr. Jones would go a long way toward answering that question. The supreme irony was that, though I was near shaking in my boots with worry over my status with Jana, especially about tonight's games, my hormonal need for abject humiliation was driving me deeper into the whole scene. The continuous visualization of my wife sucking the dick of a stranger was part of it. Seeing her legs spread wide while some stud with a big cock banged her was also part of it. And now, as I waited for her to call me to get ready for Mr. Jones, I dared not touch myself because I knew my semen would paint half a wall in the room were I to so dare. Fortunately, or unfortunately, my wait was short; I heard her steps coming in from the other room. "James, it's time. Strip naked, my husband, and join me in the bathroom now." "Yes, ma'am," I said. I went out to the service porch and shucked my clothes into the hamper. The master bathroom was mildly steamy when I entered. "Good," she said. She pointed to the bathtub which was already full and sported a froth of bubble bath suds that smelled?like?like?lavender soap. "Get in." I did and she approached me carrying a luffa and a bar of soap. She lathered my hair and face and proceeded down the rest of my body. When she reached by cock and balls, it was one of the most exquisite feelings I'd had in a long time. I was immersed in the water, but, had I not been, my cock would have been leaking like a rusted out faucet. "Geezsus, honey, I'm gonna cum if you keep that up," I said. "You do and you won't get your reward," she said. Nevertheless, she stopped massaging my balls and worked on my legs, an operation only slightly less erotic than her previous ministrations. Rising she went over the cabinet and retrieved a razor. "Put your legs up high," she said. "I'm going to shave off all of your body hair south of your eyebrows. And she did. The high point of the bath came next. "Get on your hands and knees," she said. "Huh?" "Turn around and get on your hands and knees. And, don't argue with me. I'm doing this because you're a man, and can therefore absolutely not be trusted to do it right. When Mr. Jones takes you tonight, if he does, you need to be as girl-like as you possibly can be. She began scrubbing the crack in my ass with gusto. I mean she scrubbed it hard. I was sure when she was through that my sphincter would be as pink as it was on the first day of my life. After the bath she made me model in the mirror. My medium length hair presented her with her first problem. "I had wanted to put your hair up in a ponytail, but it's too short," she said, as she dried it with the blower. But, I think that I can curl it." Twenty minutes later, I had a dozen curlers in my hair and she had treated it to make sure it would react correctly when she took them out. Next came the clothes. The training bra was first. "I decided to let you wear a training bra," she said. "No, stuffed brassier for you. If Mr. Jones wants to get at your nipples, he can do it without having to pull socks out of your bra." I said the minimum during operation fem-makeover. Never uttered a word as she laid out the panties and dress and low heels she was requiring me to wear. But then, my eyes bulged out at the next thing she dug out of the drawer. "What's that," I said knowing full well what it was. "I told you, don't argue with me. It's a cock cage. And it's going on you. It'll guarantee that you won't be playing with yourself tonight, and that you will remain horny the whole time." 'But, honey, that's not fair. I mean..." "Fair? Fair has nothing to do with it. I want it and you will wear it." "But it's too small!" I protested. That stopped her. "You may be right. Let me see." She became pensive for the moment as she pondered the solution. "Yes, you're right. But, I have a solution." "What solution?" "Well, I don't want you to cum; that mustn't happen. But, I have to get your cock down to a manageable size, so I can lock you up." I looked puzzled. I knew damn well that she couldn't get my cock to shrink no matter what she did. Boy how wrong I was! "I'm going to spank you. You're little friend will shrink then, I assure you," she said. I paled. She smiled, and went back to the bathroom to get what she needed. It was a hairbrush. "Get that chair and bring it here into the middle," she said. I was frozen in my tracks. "Now!" I moved as in a trance. But, I got the chair and waited for what must come. She sat down and tapped her thigh lightly with the hairbrush. It was the signal for me to drape myself across her legs and to wait for my punishment. A raised eyebrow was the impetus I needed to force my obedience. She swung her right leg over the backs of mine effectively pinning me down for the spanking. With her left hand she pulled my right arm high up and held it there pressed against my spine. I was now completely helpless to defend myself from her punishing me. The spanking took five of the longest minutes I have ever spent. My butt was on fire, but I hadn't cried or yelled over much. She made me stand. Grasping my balls, hard, she pulled me to her and threaded my now limp penis into the tube. A nylon strap on the bottom of the tube encircled my scrotum and the device was secured in place with a tiny padlock. I was helpless and a little afraid. "I got it at a novelty shop a couple of days ago when I shopped for the clothes you're going to be wearing tonight," she explained. I'd wondered about all of that. "Hope the spanking wasn't too bad, but it did serve the purpose. "Now for the rest of your clothes," she said. The crotchless panties were dark, like the bra, and the cock cage imitated a female mound when covered by them. The man who would do me would never have to see evidence of my maleness. Jana helped me with my dress, a midi-print right out of the fifties. After that, she touched up my makeup and stood back to admire her handiwork. "Good, you'll do fine," was her only comment. It was but thirty minutes later that the buzzer announced the arrival of Mr. Jones. I mentioned earlier on that Mr. Jones was an impressive gentleman for sure. Over six foot tall, chiseled features, muscular, yet slim: Every woman's dreamboat. It occurred to me to wonder about the stories I'd heard about a black man's cock. The one thing I really did hope for was that it would not be too thick; I really didn't want to be split open. "Hello," said the man. I had been schooled by Jana as to how to behave when her gentlemen friends arrived. I stood back, hands at my side and waited for instructions. Mr. Jones came in wrapped his arms around my wife and kissed her. The kiss pleased her, and strangely, it pleased me! "This is my?my friend Sissy," she said. It had not occurred to her to give me a female name until that moment. I could see from her look that she had come up with it on the spot. Well, I could hardly deny its accuracy. "Sissy, could you get us something to drink," said Jana. I nodded and headed off to get the non-alcoholic champagne that Jana had come to favor in recent months although she still did occasionally take a glass of wine. She never had been much of a drinker, and disliked drunks intensely. For my part, I liked my vodka neat, but never more than two or three at a sitting. Jana was tolerant of me within those limits. When I returned, she was cuddling with Mr. Jones on the couch. I served the drinks. I dimmed the lights somewhat and took a seat across from them. I could see everything, but because of the dimness of the lights, I was more or less lost in the shadows where I sat next to the bookcase twenty feet away. Mr. Jones was kissing her with studied gentleness. He was definitely a lover, not just a cuckolding wife fucker, I thought. His hands began to caress her. Soon his right hand cupped her breast and she mooed in submission to her man. I watched as he slipped a hand inside of her blouse. I felt a chill run through me knowing how I felt whenever I held her tits in my hands, as seldom as that had been in recent times. I was wearing the same perfume that Jana wore; it was almost as if she were next to me, and I were the one feeling her up. Then came that moment that both thrills and humiliates me every time I witness it. It may seem strange, but watching a man pump his penis in and out of your wife's pussy is not the hottest moment a cuckold experiences. No, it's before that, when, as a cuckold, you are forced to watch as the man doing your wife first lets his hand slip beneath her skirt and up her inner thigh seeking the warmth he will find there. When he finds it, the woman invariable shivers, as if surprised that the male beside her is exploring her secret places so daringly. I sat stock still as I watched Mr. Jones' hand sneaking up and under my wife's skirt. Ever so slowly he went, as if knowing that he was driving me crazy, but saying nothing to me, nor looking in my direction. Jana, however, did look over at me and winked a pale, lust induced trace of a smile at me. It was as if to say "This is good; I need this." Then she turned back and I saw her place her hand on the front of his pants. My cock strained in its imprisonment. It wasn't painful, but it was uncomfortable. Mr. Jones let out an audible sigh as Jana ever so gently massaged his cock through the material of his pants. He began unsteadily unbuttoning her blouse and pushing it off of her shoulders and down her arms. He leaned in and kissed the exposed flesh of her upper breasts. His hand expertly sought the hooks on the back of her bra and loosed them. Her breasts popped free and then, like any man in that situation, he began suckling at them as though some strange force he could not resist impelled him to do it. Even as his mouth moved from one breast to the other hardening and extending my wife's nipples, a free hand was unbuttoning and unzipping her skirt. He leaned out and away from her and knelt on the floor in front of her. He pulled at her skirt, and she raised up to help him strip her. Her panties were next, and Jana's amazing, dark red, and abundant bush was now open to him. Jana was leaning back now waiting for her man to have his way with her. For a moment Mr. Jones just stared at her mound and all that it offered him. Then, his hand crept forward and felt her there; she shuddered as his finger penetrated inside of her. I could see her swallow hard. Jana was naked, but Mr. Jones was still fully clothed. He stood. He began disrobing. Soon his underpants were all that remained. The bulge inside of them was large, not huge, but large. He pushed them down his legs and exposed what was likely a seven-inch cock of moderate girth. Jana was pleased with it; she reached out and felt it with a finger tip, teasing it and making it jerk and bounce spasmodically. I wondered what was going on in her mind. Did she even remember I was there? I think that at that moment that there were only two people in that room, as far as Jana was concerned, and I wasn't one of them. The feelings I got from such thoughts were disturbing to me. I sat as Jana had told me to sit, legs together, demurely, hands on the arm of the chair, and tried not to be noticed, not yet. As I sat and stared at my wife and her lover, Mr. Jones finally seemed to notice me. A glance in my direction told me that it would be my turn for his affections soon enough. For whatever reason, Mr. Jones offered Jana a hand and brought her to a standing position in front of him. He turned her so that she faced me. He whispered something in her ear and she spread her legs about twelve-inches apart. With a gentle nudge Jana was coaxed into bending over presenting her butt and pussy to Mr. Jones for him to do his will. He knelt behind her and began licking her anus and her pussy. At that moment, I wanted nothing so much as to "be" Mr. Jones. Jana's hands were on her knees, but her eyes were focused on my eyes. She must have seen something there because what I can only describe as a look of pity spread over her features. Returning her gaze, I silently admitted to being a thing to be pitied and her absolute toy. Mr. Jones was much taller than Jana. He had to bend his knees considerably as he poked at her from the rear. Jana let out an audible cry of pain as he speared her driving home his cock and impaling her on it. With one hand he grasped a fist full of her hair, while the other half encircled her neck forcing her to remain bent at the waist to take her screwing. The man pumped furiously in and out of her. I could see dribble seeping from the mouth of my wife as she seemed to sob while suffering his punishing cock. Mr. Jones suddenly stiffened and there was no doubt he was erupting inside of my wife and washing the walls of her pussy with his semen. He leaned forward and wrapped his huge arms around her. He squeezed her breasts and I could tell his cock was pulsating and draining the last of his sediment into her. He pulled out of her. Jana dropped to her knees; I could see her face better now, her cheeks were tear stained. Mr. Jones, for his part, lay on the floor in the throes of post-orgasmic rapture. Jana crawled over to the couch and crooked a finger at me. I came to her and knelt in front of her; I knew what she wanted. I leaned in and began lapping at her slit. It took no more than a minute or two before she shuddered violently in orgasm. Having done my duty, she pushed me back and pointed to Mr. Jones. I turned toward him and he also crooked a finger in my direction, the meaning of which was all too clear. I moved, on my hands and knees, the four or five feet between us and took hold of his semi-hard cock. With my other hand I cupped his balls. This was a new experience, but I licked him clean, and as I did his cock hardened progressively to its full glory. He pushed me back, chuckling to himself. By that time, Jana had gotten herself together and had come to us. She stood over me, smiling, or maybe it was smirking; I couldn't tell which. She crooked her finger at me again and pointed to the couch. I looked at her quizzically. "Kneel on it, Sissy dear. And, push your buns back so Mr. Jones can get a good go at you." I know I must've paled. The time had come. I wasn't ready for this, not in the least. But, I had internalized nothing in the weeks leading up to this moment were it not the habit of obedience. I stood, straightened my dress, and took the few unsteady steps required to get me to the place of my screwing. Jana was beautiful in her nakedness standing by the couch waiting for me to assume my position. I took it and looked back at her. She was smiling encouragement to me, at least I think it was encouragement, anymore I couldn't be sure. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the big man stirring on the floor. He rose, came to me, and lightly stroked my buttocks. His hands felt remarkably cool on my panty-covered butt. Jana handed him something in a jar. He dipped his fingers into the substance and began to massage it into my ass. He pushed the stuff in deep. I didn't see it happen, but I learned later that Jana had worked a quantity of the greasy stuff onto his penis lubricating it as well. I heard her explain that I was a virgin and needed some extra care. The man beside her grunted something in response, and Jana stepped around to the rear of the couch; she was now facing me yet again. The man's hands felt unusually assertive, strong, when he gripped my hips. I felt the tip of his dick pushing relatively gently at my anus. It popped in. "Feel good, Sissy? It does, doesn't it," he said. He began screwing me slowly. At first he pushed in only a little way. It felt okay, kinda good actually. But, soon I felt him push in deeper; it hurt a little now, but there was nothing I could do but surrender and take what it was he was doing to me. Although my cock was caged and completely incapable of getting hard in its state of imprisonment, I felt like I might actually reach an orgasm, but just as I was getting to the point of a mounting climax; my man shuddered and unloaded his semen into me in a shattering climax of his own. I felt his dick soften somewhat and begin to slide out of me. I felt a moderate burning sensation, as though I had been stretched a bit too far. I was a virgin no more if in fact that's what I had been. I could feel his cum seeping out of my anal orifice. "So this is what a woman felt like after being taken," I thought to myself. Jana caressed my face as though commiserating with a girlfriend who'd just endured what all girls must endure: the loss of her virginity. After Mr. Jones had said his goodbyes, dressed, and gone; I was left alone with my thoughts while Jana went upstairs to shower and clean herself up. I undressed, and waited for her to come back down, so we could talk. I knew something was up from the look she gave me as she ascended the stairs. At the least, my hope was that my wife would let me out of my cock cage. She and Mr. Jones had gotten off, that left only me, and I was desperate. I had not, and could not have known what it was that was up; but the shock that was awaiting me would be pretty stunning even considering all that had so far happened. Jana descended the stairs wrapped in a towel. "Your turn," she said; and she pointed toward the upstairs bathroom. "Get clean, I mean really clean. Call me if you need help, and I'll help you get any makeup off that you don't get off yourself." I needed another kind of help right at that moment. "Honey, can I get out of my cock cage now? I mean I do have to wash my thing too, don't I?" I begged. She raised her eyebrows in thought. "Hmm, yes, I think so," she said. She went for her purse, took out the key and unlocked the padlock that had held me prisoner. I slipped the sheath off of my sorry excuse of a penis and immediately felt it expand in its freedom. I stroked it a couple of times to get the feeling and flexibility back into it. "Now get up there and get clean," she commanded. "Yes, ma'am." And, I obeyed. Half an hour later I was back down stairs. Clad only in my boxer shorts, I was ready for the post mortem of the night's activity. "How was it?" I dared ask. "Truthfully? Not that great," she said. "Mr. Jones was not especially considerate, and I didn't come until you ate me out." I was stunned. What was it I was hearing in her voice? "Huh?" was all I could manage. "You did a pretty good job of getting it all off," she said, referring to my makeup. "Thanks, but..." "We're not going to be looking for any more males out there anymore," she said. "I have some other ideas." "Yes?" "While you were up showering I called my sister." "Claire?" "Yes, silly, she's the only sister I've got." "Yes, of course, but I mean what? Why?" "She has a better way of doing ? what we're doing," said Jana. "We're going over there next weekend." "Okay?" "I think you'll like it better, and we will still be able to do some fun stuff." "What kind of stuff," I asked. "You'll see. You'll see next weekend." And with that we went to bed. For the first time in weeks my body was allowed back into our bed, and my penis back into my wife's vagina. It was the best piece of ass I'd had in years! And when she sucked my cock, I silently pledged to be her slave for as long as I lived. My only concern was trying to figure out what it was that Jana had in store for us one week hence. And, what did her sister Claire have to do with it; that part bothered me. Claire was a wild one, and knew absolutely no limits. 9678 1.49/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment