Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sandra’s Fling

Sandra?s Fling By Sensuous If you?ve read my other stories, you know I am a half-black, half-Mexican American middle school teacher, who stays in shape by running. I live in a pretty high-priced suburban community, where half of the twenty and early thirty-something women who I?d go out with are more interested in landing the rich doctor, stockbroker or businessman, and not the school teacher, and the others are barracuda-career women who are not marrying types but like to have fun. When it comes to partying, if I?m lucky I get invited parties with enough barracudas and we take care of each other. And sometimes it is the soccer Mom types like Claire or the mature hotties like Barbara who keep me busy. This story is about that kind of situation, where I was not looking for pussy but it found me, big time. I was in the local big chain bookstore, just browsing. I was on the store escalator and a woman passed me going down as I was going up. She was slender, about 5?6? with grey-blue eyes had shoulder-length light blond and somewhat gray hair, was tanned, dressed well but casually. Our eyes locked for a moment and she sort of smirked, looking embarrassed. . I figured her for being about 50, that she liked being looked over by a much younger man, and went on to look for some light reading in the non-fiction area. I?d been browsing for maybe a half hour when I noticed the same woman across the aisle looking at some book titles. She looked over at me and smiled then turned her back to me. I?m no more into ?older women? than any other guy, but I was intrigued. After a while, I walked over to where she was and saw that it was in the ?sexuality? department she was reading a paper-backed book. As I walked by, I asked ?Any good?? I plainly startled her and apologized. She said ?not to worry.? Then she said, it was interesting to read about others making love. I sort of stared at her, not knowing what to make of that, and she blurted out ?At least I can remember what it was like.? I asked what she meant, and she said that she was ?not active? any longer. I asked her if she?d like a cup of coffee and she agreed. We walked over to the coffee shop in the bookstore and sat down. She took the book with her. I said I did not understand her comment, and complemented her, saying that she was an attractive woman. She introduced herself as ?Sandra? and I told her my name was Carlos. She explained that her husband of many years had been ill and his medication had done in what was left of his interest in sex. She just came out and told me she had not had sex in more than two years and it was really getting to her. She was in a hurry to explain that although she enjoyed it, it had not been a real focus in her married life, but as she got older she found she missed it a lot and had taken to reading erotic literature, if only to be close to it. I notice that she had some wrinkles around her eyes but that she had put her make-up on carefully, light lipstick and her smile revealed nice white even teeth. I got the feeling that Sandra was enjoying talking with me and that, egotistical or not, I might be the subject of a fantasy for her later. She told me she?d been married for over 20 years and her two kids were grown and out of the house. She had worked most of her life in law offices, but had stopped to take care of her husband, who was now on the mend. He did not need much care and so she had lots of free time, which she spent playing golf badly, she said, with friends, reading and going to the movies. . She asked whether I was married or had a girl-friend and seemed to relax when the answers of ?No? were given. I had the feeling that she was trying to decide whether there was some interest on my part. We talked for about two hours, and I told her of my background and work, which seemed to interest her a lot. I had to leave and she seemed disappointed when I said so. When I offered to meet her again she seemed really happy, though I left it without any indication of what we would meet for, and frankly I did not know that either. I sensed that she had some conflict and did not push her on why. I gave her my home phone number and said we could meet again for coffee. She called me the following week and we agreed to meet at the coffee shop near where I do my morning run. I?d come in and was still pretty sweaty when she walked in. As she came up, she wanted to hug me, but I kept her away, saying I was all sweaty. But there was a definitive tight squeeze to her hands, and she seemed apprehensive. I asked if she?d enjoyed the book she?d been reading and she said she read through it quickly and some of the stories were very exciting. I asked her which she liked and she blushed, even through her tan. She said that it was a book of erotic stories by women and there were several stories about women having affairs. She said that two of the stories brought me to mind. I said I was flattered and she said I should not be modest, but had to know that I was an ?attractive young man.? She said the stories had to be fantasies and both of them involved mature women having ?flings? with much younger men. She said one of them was even about an older woman having an affair with a ?black man.? I said that I did not think they were fantasies in the sense that such things don?t happen. I told her that I?d been with a few of what she might consider ?mature? women and enjoyed it because they knew what they wanted and there was none of the silly coyness I?d experienced with some younger women. She seemed to mull that over and then said ?Carlos, I?ve been thinking about whether we could do that.? I was surprised, as she seemed somewhat reserved. She told me that she would never consider ?cheating? and had for some time been talking with her husband about how she missed making love. She said he?d told her that the idea of her being with another man would have not been even thinkable for him until he realized that he?d never be able to have sex with her as they had. That sort of conversation had been going on for about a month before she and I met in the bookstore. She said that when she?d mentioned her meeting with me, and told him that I seemed both an interesting and kind man, but also very sexy, he said that perhaps she should see if she could be with me. She said she was surprised, but also said it ?wouldn?t be cheating, since he OK?d it.? She looked at me with what I think was apprehension, maybe thinking that I?d laugh at her. I reached across the table and took both of her hands in mine and said ?When?? She asked if Saturday afternoon would be ok and I agreed, saying she should call me at about two pm. As we stood up, she seemed to want a hug and since I?d dried off a bit, she just came into my arms. Though it was brief, I sensed that he was sort of getting the feel of me and wanted to remember what I smelled like. I think I was most intrigued at the idea of being with an older woman who just hungered for sex and the circumstances interested me. I decided that the best thing I could do was go with the flow. She called at precisely two in the afternoon and I go the feeling that she was concerned that I?d had second thoughts. On the contrary, I told her, I have a nice bottle of wine chilling and was hoping to see her. She rang my doorbell ten minutes later and I let her in. She plainly had dressed up. She?d had her hair done so that it was up and I think she?d gotten rid of the gray. She wore a pale yellow and modest dress that showed off her trim figure. She was wearing white high heeled ?pumps? with three or four inch heels, because she made up a lot of the difference in our heights. I could see that when she was younger she probably was really something. I had worn what are really just silk pajamas and sandals, though I tried to look more ?casual? than ?bedroom. I welcomed her and she we went into the sitting area of my small apartment, where I?d poured us two glasses of light white wine. We clinked glasses and she took a long drink, and then smiled and said ?Well!? She seemed uncomfortable and embarrassed and I said that it was OK if she was nervous or even changed her mind, because I wanted to give her pleasure and not a difficult time. She looked at me for about twenty seconds, saying nothing, and then said ?Will you kiss me.?? I stood up and took her in my arms. She had her hands on my hips and I pulled her to me gently. She looked up at me with a look like a ?deer in the headlights,? and I knew that nothing would happen until I made a move. I held her face in both of my hands, and kissed her lightly. She moaned and pulled me to her, and I could sense that she?d decided to go on. As we kissed slowly and for a long time, I could feel her sort of melting into me and she opened her mouth, giving me just the tip of her tongue. I gave her mine and then gently sucked her toungue into my mouth, tasting how sweet she was. She tasted of breath mint and I liked the feel of her slender body against mine. I could feel my excitement starting. I led her into my bedroom, where for a moment she just started at the king sized bed. I turned her around and slowly pulled down the zipper of her dress. I paused after pulling it halfway down and kissed her back and her neck. She moaned, saying ?so nice, so gentle.? Her dress fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. She was wearing a yellow bra with matching panties, surprising me that they were a bikini type, almost a thong. I saw that she had a slender athlete?s body, with a slightly rounded belly. She reached back and undid her bra, freeing her small and surprisingly firm breasts. By this time my dick had begun to thicken and she looked down at my pajama bottoms and smiled, saying ?I hoped you?d be big like the man in the story.? I began to feel that I could not wait to be inside Sandra, letting her feel my hard thick and long dick in her belly. I cold feel my cock filling and getting ready for her. She walked over to me and we kissed again, then she looked up and said ?Carlos, please make love to me, take the time, it has been so long.? I walked her over to the bed and pulled down the panties. Her pubic hair was trimmed and she was a real blonde. I could see that her pussy lips were a bright pink and that she would be a comfortable ?ride.? I got down on my knees and pulled her to me, gently pulled the lips apart and licked at her slit, searching for her clit. I licked at it and she moaned, responding that it was ?so good.? I pushed her back so that she sat on the edge of the bed and I was between her legs. She lifted them up so that I was up against her pussy, thought with my pajamas still on. We kissed again and this time there was real hunger in her and I could feel my dick thickening and getting full. She had both her arms around my shoulders and she moved forward to feel my hardness against her. I think she then sensed that I was very big, because she looked at me and said ?I don?t know.? I said not to worry, that I?d be gentle. She said she knew and told me that her husband was the only man she?d been with since they were married, but that he was pretty big, more than 7?, she said, but not like me. I laughed and pulled her to me, kissed her and then pushed her back on the bed, so that she was on her back with her knees in the air. I crawled up and went back to licking her and kissing her. She moaned some more and I said ?give yourself to it.? I then did what is my second most favorite thing, giving the best pussy-eating she probably ever had. She kept crying out, ?So good? ?So good? and then with her first orgasm kept repeating ?Oh, Oh, Oh I?m coming, I?m coming!? I let her come down a bit and then went back to it, licking her now wet and very pink slit from bottom to top, going side to side at her clit so that she began to hold my head to her hard, not wanting me to stop, crying my name. As she had her second and then her third orgasm, she because to laugh, and said ?Slow down, you?ll kill me.? I laughed at her, and said ?not yet.? Then I got off the bed and took off my pajama tops. By this time, my cock was up and like a long hard and thick banana. She could see that it tented out my pajama pants. I could see that she was apprehensive and wanted to see her face when she saw what was in store for her. So while looking her in the eyes, I slowly stripped off the pants. She looked stunned. I?ve said it before, but even if a woman is not into ?size,? the sight of a 10? uncut dick bursting to get into her pussy will make most any woman think about how it will feel and whether it will hurt. I?d been with a lot smaller women than Sandra and knew the answer was that with time there would be no problem, but I just enjoyed her reaction to seeing my cock ready for her. She looked up from my cock, smiled and said the words every man wants to hear??Come to me, come into me lover.? I crawled up between her legs as she opened to me, so that her rounded belly was there waiting for my dick, her cunt lips pink and very wet and waiting to be fucked. She surprised me by reaching down and grasping my cock, stroking the skin over and off the big head, as though feeling a cock for the first time. Then she just fitted it to her pussy and I popped the head in, pushing the skin back. As I did so, she cried out, ?yes, yes, take me; fuck me with your big cock!? ?She was hot and so wet that I was able to work into her faster than I thought, since she had not been fucked in over two years. After about three minutes I was all the way into her and she reached down and held my ass in her hands. I looked down at her and saw that her eyes were closed and then when she opened them she seemed to have trouble focusing. I asked if she was OK and she laughed, saying she was just trying to be sure she never forgot how it felt to be so full of a ?penis? so hard and big. When I pulled back about three inches and drove it in deep she gasped, saying ?Yes, yes, more!? So I began to give her deep thrusts, feeling it hit her cervix a few times, as she winced. Then I pulled out a bit and just went to work, pounding at her but being careful not to go too deep. After a while, she pulled me deep, saying ?I want to feel it!? So I gave her what she wanted, and began pounding into her so that I could feel myself moving toward coming. She sensed that and said ?I want to see it.? So I pushed up on my hands so that she could look down to where we were joined. By this time, my dark cock was shiny and covered with her wetness. I pulled out of her with a wet noise and put some pillows under her back so that she could see it all. Then I held my dick in both hands and said ?Put it back in.? She grabbed it with both hands and slid the foreskin back down, then put my by now nearly bursting dick into her. I drove in in one push and she cried out. Then, staying up on my hands so that she could see it, I began humping into her hard and fast and she came in at most 40 seconds, and then again, until she began to cry, ?come for me, come for me my lover.? And then I felt my come moving from my balls and into my cock long and buried in this woman, crying for it. I went as deep as I could and she raised her knees up to take all of me and in spurt after spurt, I was emptied into her. She cried ?give it to me? over and over, until I was finished. I looked down at her, covered in my sweat and she kissed men softly, saying ?thank you.? Later, she told me that she?d only been with two lovers other than her husband and that she really learned all she knew from him. She said she had not learned to give head very much and that the books she read made her want to, so I showed her how. We spent about four or five months fucking and sucking each other, until she and her husband moved to a retirement community in Arizona. I have an open invitation, of course, but she?d gotten a bit kinky and wants me to fuck her in front of her husband who, she says, is all for it. I don?t know about that. My bet is that she found herself other guys to do that. 5098 2.00/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment