Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Kerry & Alex

We are Kerry & Alex and we are both now 38 years of age. We met 12 years ago, I was running my own small catering service to local offices, he was office manager for the FedEx offices. We married 4 years after that. We had a son 2 years into the marriage, he died in a road accident at 5 years of age and we decided not to try for another. I think the stress of losing our boy must have affected us in ways we could not foresee. Recovery was slow for us both. Emotionally distant from each other, sexually even more so. We began to drift apart and looking back now I can certainly understand how it happened?.he had an affair. He was awful at concealing it. I think they maybe got away with 2 or 3 meetings until I caught the guilty glint in his eye. Call it female intuition, call it whatever but fuck it was spot on. He crumbled like it was a tv cop show and admitted it. I was furious. I?m only small in stature but I knocked some crap out of him and ordered him out the house. It had been waiting to happen. Everything was going stale, I loved him but we needed to move on, this was the ideal moment and cause. We talked it over and decided he would move out to begin with. We were both emotionally drained and although we were breaking up, we felt we needed to help each other through it, so not so much a clean break. More a series of steps leading to that. He moved in with relatives the other side of the city. No divorce was filed for at this point. Life went on for awhile. I struggled with anger at him for his cheating, but as we were essentially split and living apart it seemed senseless to dwell upon it. Eventually with encouragement from friends I started going out again socially. Perhaps at this point I should give a brief description of myself, I?m small in height (5?1) and stay relatively fit, small boobed (32b) with a rounded butt. I had attention from guys, I had that when I was married (pregnant even!!), that wasn?t new?but accepting the attention was difficult to begin with. I met guys and flirted with a few but just couldn?t bring myself to get intimate or even halfway sexual with them. That?s until Samuel arrived. Charming and eloquent. In the most unlikely place. My home. With no man around any longer, and in the spirit of woman coping alone. I banged a nail straight through the mains electric cord hidden in the wall (it was a great picture I was about to hang) and shorted out the house. Enter the sexy tradesman, sammy. He was a pleasure to deal with. Polite, reasonable rates, cleaned up the job really well, was a gentleman throughout. He was possibly also the first black man who had been into my house! It?s a thought that went through my mind. I have had black work collegue who became friends but none had had actually visited I recalled. So to be alone with a very attractive, fit, gentlemanly guy, black too?I felt the heat a little and probably blushed a little too much as he called me two days later on the pretense of checking that the job he had fixed was holding out ok and asked me out on a date. To cut to the chase, not that first evening, but soon, I melted and we began to see each other regularly. We got along well and had fun but both knew this was just for fun, he was 27 and wanting a family at some point?I?m 38 not wanting that! He was a wonderful lover. Strong and firm, masculine, not aggressive but I felt compliant with him. He was hung like the stereotype says too. More girth than length but he made me feel like a new born woman in bed and drove me to places I?d forgotten about or never even seen or heard of before. On the first anniversary of our split. Alex and I had a meal at my house (our old house). We had kept in irregular contact over the year, mostly calling to check we were ?ok?. There was no sign of what was coming when he shocked the shit out of me asking for a reconciliation. He had begun the year well..coped well and even dated for 4 months but over the last few had come to the conclusion that essentially, in the soul..he wanted to be with me. It was a hell of an evening. I didn?t know what to think. He touched many nerves and I realized how much I missed his company. I couldn?t just go back into the same routine though..it broke my heart telling him no. Seeing his hopes fade tore at my heart but I resolved to stay strong. Then the flowers started arriving once a week. Each one with a request for a dinner-date on its card. I ignored them for 3 months!! The house was bedecked with flora. It was wonderful! The flowers became calls, we began to chat more. I started to wonder if I should bombshell him and just tell him about sammy. He knew nothing of my black-lover. He knew I went out and that I sometimes went accompanied but he had no idea who it was. It took a few weeks more pestering before I snapped at Alex (or snapped under pressure), I had been thinking about possibly getting back together. I knew sammy & I would never last forever. I suspected he had more women friends than I knew as we mostly saw each other Friday or Sunday nights. That boy was horny, I couldn?t see him not looking around for mon, tues, weds etc etc. Alex & I were actually getting along quite well..our bantering was both comforting and familiar but our mock argument this one time did bring back the spark of anger I felt at his original betrayal..and come to think of it?the 4 or 5 month affair he had right after we broke up. We were in the kitchen, Alex was round with the flowers again, bless him. I looked him straight in the eye and said ?ok?lets think about a possible reunion but it has to be on my terms. Do you agree?? He?d spent 4 months with calls and flowers by this point remember so like a lamb to the slaughter he skipped happily along and agreed. Volunteering that he was so dedicated to this that he would accept any terms. I took a deep breath and told him that I had a lover. His face was a picture. A very confused picture, hurt, disillusioned, scared. I told him that he was much younger than us and I knew it would not be a permanent thing but that I enjoyed the sex..and since our sexlife had died a death years back. I would have him back and we could explore our mutually rewarding comforting, souls together relationship but I now needed the sex. I half meant what I said and I have expected this to put him totally off me. When he defeatedly said ?ok?. My mind began to whirl with the possibilities. Firstly I was shocked as shit that he?d gone for it. Next I was worried what the hell sam was going to have to say about this. Thankfully when I spoke to sam he laughed. I think that having my estranged husband coming back into the scene took away the worry for him that I may get ?clingy? and learning that Alex was going to accept cuckoldry both intruiged and I think enticed the horny dog. Alex moved back into the house the following week. I prepared the spare room for him. Separate bedrooms to begin with while we get reacquainted with being around each other 24 hours a day once more. Plus I could not just accept him straight back into my bed just yet. Alex had tried asking a few questions about sam, I hadn?t even told Alex his name. He had no idea he was black either, I dismissed all questions with ?you don?t need to know?, ?its better you don?t know? etc. When Friday came around. I told Alex early afternoon that I would be expecting my lover that night. He looked a little shell-shocked and obviously didn?t know how to react. I was feeling horny by this time. The situation, the knowledge I was seeing sammy later. He asked if it was necessary to meet him here. I decided to tease Alex a little. ?You won?t be jealous will you honey? Its only sex you know?.isn?t that what you said 18 months ago?? He just looked downhearted as he realized I was getting back at him. Around 8pm I was still in the bathroom when the doorbell went. I was kinda surprised that Alex had stayed in the house. I think he expected us to be going out for the evening. We just planned on fucking. So when he shouted up at me ?i?ll get it..? I thought?well?ok?knock yourself out. Shame I cannot see your expression. I later found out that his jaw dropped when he saw sam standing outside with a sneer on his face. Sam was very quick on the draw though and strolled in like he owned the place handing Alex his coat and asking where I was. Bewildered and holding a coat Alex said I was in the bathroom. Sam went and placed himself in the lounge in prime position (where alex likes to sit) and looking at alex like he was backwards or slow..said ?well?go and fetch her then?. Alex came upstairs to me, I was half worried and half dying to laugh. His face was white. He told me my ?friend? was downstairs. I said ?he?s not my friend darling, he?s my gorgeous black lover. Are you surprised hon? Aww..don?t you fret, go to your room now please, I don?t want to feel distracted with you around tonight? and pecked him on the forehead. I watched him walk off to his bedroom like a child who?s had his favourite toys removed by bailiffs. Sam and I spent the evening cuddled up on the sofa, me slowly wanking his gorgeous shaft and suckling on it while we plotted the possibilities we had created here. We took ourselves upstairs into my bedroom. There was no sound coming from Alexs? room. He had a dvd/tv & radio in there but I smiled to myself not hearing anything. He must be struggling to listen at whats going with his wife. It didn?t take long for him to find out either. I was extra vocal this first night. Sammy was like a god, hard as a rock and he fucked me harder than he had ever done before. The bed rattled, the furniture shook, I wailed. I made sure I shouted out how I loved it. I called him ?baby?. I think when the orgasms hit, it surprised us both with their intensities. I?d never said this to sammy before..but as he tensed and strained before he shot his beautiful sperm into me..I shouted loud enough for alex to hear ?give me your baby?. I?m twisted I know, I thought about it for a split nanosecond before I found myself saying it. Sam caught on again and went into ghetto-speak about his whitewife taking his cum. We fucked twice more that night before drifting off to sleep in the early hours together. Around 10am I stirred, sam still asleep by my side. The door was gingerly opening and there was Alex with two mugs of coffee! I smiled widely and beckoned him in silently, motioning him to place them on each side of the bed. Glancing down at sam I saw the shape of his morning erection under the sheet. I looked up to see Alex watching me smile at sam?s potency. His eyes took me in. Naked, showing from the waist up.. twisted hair, mussed makeup, happy well fucked demeanour. I saw the lust in his face and I teasingly pushed back the sheets to expose my pussy to his gaze... opening my legs and languorously dipping a finger into the honeypot I smiled and looked straight at alex and the erection showing through his pants. Then with devilment in mind.. I exposed sams erect cock. Alex was standing at the foot of the bed, His eyes visibly widened as he saw me take it in my hand and caress its pulsing head. ?go on out now honey? I said to him ?I need to take of this before we have coffee? and I fixed his eyes with mine as I moved my mouth over the waiting meat. He left quickly but paused a little too long in closing the door behind him. I knew he was hooked. Riding my lover that morning safe with the feeling that this crazy situation just may work out (for awhile). I felt so happy, so slutty, so fulfilled and womanly. 3187 1.26/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment