Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Three Parties Pt 3

THREE PARTIES Pt 3 The weeks after the July party were some of the strangest in our marriage. Two days after the party Julie discovered that she enjoyed getting oral sex even more than she enjoyed giving it. For a solid week she had me eating her morning noon and night. She loved having her clit licked and sucked. Her demands were insatiable and often it would take 3 or even 4 orgasms before she was ready to fuck. Near the middle of the month we went to a BBQ given by someone from her office. It was out in the suburbs and it took almost 45 minutes just to get to the place. It was a large crowd. Julie knew almost everyone, I knew no one. Julie spent most of the day dancing with a large group on the patio. Mostly it was fast numbers danced in a large, un-partnered throng. I talked sports and light politics with a few of the other spouses. Once or twice when there was a slow number playing I looked over and saw Julie dancing with someone. Each time I saw her she was with a different partner so I didn't think much about it. I was now resigned to the fact that slow numbers meant someone was going to have their hands all over her ass. It was a long party, starting in mid-afternoon and going well into the night. That was a lot of drinking and many people, including Julie, were feeling no pain. Shortly after dinner I managed to get my timing right and I did get to dance a slow number with her. As I placed my hands over her ass I realized that, as was now her custom, she was not wearing panties. After the dance ended I walked her to an Isolated swing I had noticed in the far corner of the yard. It was a big yard and where this swing was positioned there was considerable privacy. Sitting on the swing was a little awkward. After about fifteen minutes of heavy kissing I managed to get her turned in a way that gave my hand easy access to her pussy. She was soaked, though I don't know if it was from my kissing or her earlier dance floor ass fondling. I took less than 5 minutes of aggressive fingering before she exploded with a truly intense orgasm. It was a good thing we were still joined at the lips or we would certainly have drawn more outside attention than we wanted. I returned to my conversation and Julie went back to her dance group. An hour later I was ready to leave and went looking for her. She wasn't on the dance floor so I assumed she was in the bathroom. I stood by the patio waiting for her to return. As I stood there a flicker of motion caught my eye. It was in the far corner of the yard over by the swing set. Some other couple has discovered our spot I thought. I was trying to figure out if there was a way to maybe observe them without being seen. Carefully I moved over past a few trees and around a large bush. In the dim light I could make out a couple on the swing. In the soft shadows I could just make out some guy sucking on some ladies tits. Unfortunately, there was too little light to see any details or even who it was. I moved back to the patio and five minutes later noticed Sam, a big guy from Julie's office walking back from the secrete corner of the yard. I barely noticed him. I was getting concerned that Julie was taking so long in the bathroom. I was being to wonder if she had gotten sick on the afternoons heavy drinking. I was about to go look for her when she made her appearance. She returned to the dance floor, not from the house, but from the swing. Julie had been the lady getting her tits sucked in the dark corner of the yard. Julie's slut side was definitely getting more active. I watched her join the group on the patio and soon she was lost in motion gyrating to a fast number - the center of a whiling group. I stood there holding the group in a soft focused stare while my mind raced over the details of what was happening to my Julie. My sweet young thing was turning into some weird kind of exhibitionist slut. The good news, in my mind, was that she wasn't fucking anybody else, the bad news was that I really had no way of knowing if that were true. I knew we had to talk about what was happening, I just hadn't found a way to bring it up. The next Monday we got a phone message from the friend who had first taken us to the Johnson's. The Johnson's were moving. He had gotten a major job out on the west coast and July would be their last party. For me, the last part of his message held the really upsetting news. Word was already out that this was going to be a wild party to top all previous parties. Over dinner we started talking about what this could mean. I told her I was almost relieved. That things were already getting out of hand. I told that since the last party I had been worried about what was happening to her. It was not a smooth move. I t just sort of came out and it was not warmly received. She asked what I meant and again my mouth got way ahead of my brain. "I'm worried that your going to FUCK Rob." I shouted. "Why would I do that?" she asked. "He's a nice guy and all that, but he's got a tiny little pecker. You could give him a blow job and use him for a toothpick." I was dumbstruck. I had no idea how to react. I'm concerned she's going to fuck some guy and she tries to calm me down by telling me his cock is too small. And how does she know how big his cock is. I mean I know how she knows cause I saw her give him a hand job at the last party. "look," she continued after a few seconds thought, "you've made out with dozens of women and fucked at least 8 or 9 of them. I've never had that chance. Your the only one I've ever fucked. now don't get me wrong. I love the way you fuck me. It feels fantastic. And yet I really have no standard to compare it to.' And thus began a long and difficult conversation that lasted to well past midnight. In it we agreed that Julie had a strong need to experiment with sex with other men and maybe even other women. She knew it made me upset, but it was a phase she had to get through. We agreed to three rules. First, no more sneaking - if she did anything she would tell me about it. Second, she had between now and the end of the party to be as wild as she wanted, but then it was over unless we both agreed to something different. Third, she was not to do anything with someone else if she hadn't done it with me. We ended the evening with a wild sexual romp during which she sat on my face and while she described in exquisite detail what Sam had been doing to her breasts - holding her nipples between his teeth and then teasing them with his tongue. She also described how another guy at work, Moe, had accused her of being a cock teaser because he kept seeing her bare pussy. He had dragged her into a supply room, stripped her naked, spanked her for 10 minutes solid and then jerked off all over her ass. She explained that the spanking had her so excited that she actually had her own juices running down her legs - if he had tried to fuck her instead of jerk off she said she was so excited she probably would have done it. At the end of the session she demanded that I tie her up and fuck her in the ass. I shoved my underwear in her mouth to keep her from screaming when I penetrated her virgin ass. (Back then anal sex was very unusual; I had no idea what I was doing and I definitely under lubricated the effort. We were both too sore to do anything for at least the next tree days.) In the end she was not nearly as wild as I feared she would be. Mostly she just gave hand jobs to a lot of guys while they fingered her cunt. Sam was the only one who really got further with her. Twice he took her home for lunch. The first time she gave him a blow job; the second time his room mate was there and she gave him a blow job after he had watched Sam fuck her. I was not happy to hear about these adventures, but they were not as bad as I feared. Mean while, she was reading books and magazines about sex and our love life had picked up considerably. Almost every night she had a new position or a new activity to try out. I became an exhausted sex toy with an idiotic grin on his face. Once she brought a friend, Beverly, home for dinner. She served us wine and appetizers wearing just a little lace apron. Over the salad she stripped Beverly to the waist and as she served the roast she removed everything Beverly was wearing except her garter belt, stockings and heels. For desert she first had me eat Beverly while she watched. Then, following my example she had Beverly sit on her face. After Beverly's next orgasm she told me to fuck her while she continued to work on Beverly. Because of the way we were positioned I also played with Beverly's tits while I fucked my sweet wife. After that she sent me to bed as she "ordered Beverly to eat her freshly fucked cunt." I woke the next morning to an incredible blow job. It was only when Julie walked into the bedroom that I realized the woman under the blanket was Beverly, not Julie. Party Day arrived. Things got off to a slow start. There was so much anticipation in the air that no one knew what to do to get things rolling. It was invited guests only so the crowd was actually a little smaller than last months. Realizing how many new faces were present in the reduced crowd I was grateful that we had actually been invited. Unfortunately Rob was also in attendance. I really hoped Julie meant what she had said and didn't plan on fucking that turd. I don't know why exactly, but I really didn't like the guy. People milled around the upstairs drinking, talking in small groups and swaying to the music. Finally a few brave soles started to dance. It was as if a dam had burst. With-in minutes a surging crowd was joined in dance. I watched Julie as she swirled through the dancing mass. I was surprised at how many people, male and female, she seemed to know. She exchanged words, hugs and kisses with at least 20 people I certainly didn't know. One couple pressed her between them in a movement that looked more like mutual dry humping than like any dance I knew. They ended in a tight embrace during which I am certain they both touched Julie's breasts and I think Julie squeezed the guy's cock. It was going to be a long night for me. I took a deep breath and then headed downstairs. I think I hoped the conversation would distract me from Julie and her last night of freedom. Around 10:00 I wandered back up stairs looking to see what Julie was up to. As I climbed the stairs and looked into the room I had a real shock. Most of the people in the room were dancing in their underwear and some of the women were topless. My immediate thought was to wonder how Julie was coping since she never wore panties anymore. When I finally spied her dancing in a corner I can't say I was surprised. Julie had removed her dress and was dancing in just her bra. It was a unique outfit and she was drawing discreet stares from men and women on all sides. The song ended and was followed by a slow number. I moved toward Julie, but I was too slow or maybe just too far away. Standing there I watched Julie and her partner slide into each other's arms. Her back was toward me, and as I watched her partner began to delicately knead her bare ass with his hands. He pulled her closer and one hand moved up to her bra strap. Then in a move know to all red blooded American boys he single handedly undid the clasp of her bra. His hand now brushed the straps off her shoulders and on to her arms. She moved her arms from his back/ass to her sides and as they briefly separated her bra floated gracefully to the floor. My Julie was now dancing naked in the arms of some stranger, her firm pointy nipples poking into his chest. As the song ended I watched them slip quietly into one of the two restrooms. Ten minutes latter I watched them slip quietly out of the restroom, separate, and make there way into the sea of dancers. He still in his boxers, Julie still naked. I moved across the room and caught her just as the music shifted into another slow number. I took her in my arms and held her very close. As we danced I gently steered her toward the door to the small fire escape/balcony at the rear of the room. Through the window I could see there was already a couple occupying this small semi private space. I didn't care. They were just talking. I opened the door and moved Julie out into the warm summer air. The other couple said hi and announced it was too warm and they were going back in. I kissed Julie passionately and as the door closed behind the departing couple I slid a hand between Julie's legs and pushed two fingers up into her cunt. It was wet and warm and my fingers slid easily, but it was not what I wanted and expected. I was sliding not in Julie's love juices. Rather my hand was now covered in cum from a previous visitor. Julie sensed my discomfort at the finding. "It's John's" she whispered into my ear. I should have been grossed out; upset; angry. I wasn't. What I was. was turned on. Feeling my expanding cock where it pressed against her, Julie quickly undid my pants and pushed pants and boxers to my ankles. Using the railing for leverage she climbed up on me and planted herself firmly on my pole. Her movements were fluid grace and in seconds we were fucking away, oblivious to the occasional face staring out at us. "I see you like sloppy seconds!" she whispered into my ear. I responded with an orgasm pumping my heavy load into her already overflowing cunt. Julie squeezed me with her cunt and arms and joined me in release. Julie slowly slid down my body until we were standing next to each other on the balcony. Julie reached a hand between her legs and it emerged cupping a massive quantity of cum. "I need to clean-up." and she proceeded to lick and suck her hand clean. Four times she repeated the exercise. "There! I guess I won't drip on the way to the John." The door opened and another couple staggered out into the sweet summer air. "We were just going." she mumbled as she knelt down and lifted my pants and boxers back into position. Just before my cock disappeared under cover she gave it a soft slow kiss-lick-suck-kiss. We moved as quickly as we could, but by the time we were in the other guy had is date bent over the railing and was fucking her from behind. This was certainly a different kind of party. Julie headed for a restroom and I headed for the downstairs bar. I was upset that Julie had fucked someone else. In my gut I knew she would probably do things with others before the night was over. Half my brain wanted to hide and pretend it was happening. The other half of my brain; the animal half with the huge hard-on wanted to watch every painful detail of her super slut behavior. Downstairs, in the bar area I spied Rob putting the make on some redhead. I had to give the bastard credit, he had excellent taste in women. I was also relieved to know he wasn't upstairs trying to fuck Julie. I have no idea why I felt relieved to know that it was a different guy, someone I didn't know, was upstairs trying to get my wife to let him put his pecker in her mouth or cunt. I finished my drink and decided I needed another trip upstairs. By now it was eleven and all pretense that this was a sophisticated party rather than an orgy was gone. Most of the people in the room were now naked. The room was a sea of boobs, pussies cocks and asses - all beautifully naked. On the dance floor couples groped and humped each other as they seethed to the steady rock and roll the filled the night. The room was devoid of furniture. Over in the far corner A girl knelt on all fours. In front of her a guy pounded her face with his cock while behind her another guy pounded the bitch doggie style. They were turned at an angle and while I could tell what they were doing, I couldn't see who was doing it. A few guys and one couple stood there watching. I looked around for Julie. In the dim light it was hard to find her. After about 10 minutes of looking, including two visits to the balcony / fire escape I still couldn't find her. I glanced over at the group in the corner and noticed that the guy fucking the girl from behind had changed. A short white guy was now some big black guy. While a player had changed the pace never seemed to quicken. Watching all the naked bodies I was starting to get horny again. I really needed to find Julie. I circled the room one last time and froze dead in my tracks. I was approaching the threesome plus gallery from a different angle with better light. I recognized the girl in the middle. The girl with a cock in her mouth and another in her cunt was my Julie. As I watched in shocked silence The guy in her mouth clearly came. Julie must have swallowed his load cause she just kept sucking until the guy pulled him self clear. He turned to leave, and before he got three steps a new person had inserted his cock in my wife's mouth. I wanted to cry and to cum all at the same time. Now the couple who had been watching started fucking. The girl was lying on the ground next to Julie while her partner fucked her. As he fucked he would lean over and suck Julie's tits. I watched them go at it for several minutes. Then In quick succession all three guys came. First the one in Julie's mouth, then the guy fucking the girl and then the guy fucking Julie. Strange how easy it had become to thing that thought - the guy fucking my wife just dumped a load of cum in her cunt. There was some discussion now among the people gathered around Julie. I was to far to hear what was being said. In a minute Julie lay down on her back. Some guy positioned himself between her legs and started fucking her. The girl from what had been a couple now squatted bring Julie's face under her freshly fucked pussy. Julie seemed to know what she was doing cause the girl's gyrations said she was definitely being eaten right. Though still in shock I was also horny as hell. Without really thinking about it I walked up to the girl and without a word started pushing my cock into her mouth. Surprisingly she complied without protest and I was soon experiencing one of the best blow jobs I have ever gotten. Maybe knowing that the girl who was sucking my cock was also sitting on my wife's face added to the excitement. I came pretty quickly and as the girl finished licking me clean a new cock pushed me aside and took my place in her mouth. The Guy fucking Julie finished and since I still had a hard-on I took his place. Since I had just cum I had no trouble continuing to pound her cunt. I have to admit that I was surprised to see that she still seemed to be having orgasms every 30 seconds or so. The girl finished giving her blow job and then exploded with her own massive orgasm. It was both loud and almost violent in character. She stood up reveling Julie's cum smeared face. She looked up and seemed puzzled to realize I was the one who had been fucking her for the last 15 minutes. We smiled at each other, but didn't kiss - I just couldn't get past the idea of kissing my way through all the cum that covered her face in streaks, smears and puddles. I suggested we go to the restroom and I help her clean up. She agreed and we walked slowly over to the short line for the John. Five minutes latter we were locked into the small private restroom. She sat down on the toilet while took a few wet paper towels and started Washing the cum off her face. I couldn't do much with the stuff in her hair, other than sop up the bigger globs. Soon I had her face mostly presentable. I kissed her face, a mistake because she responded with a more passionate kiss to my lips. I tried with all might to not think about the loads of cum the minutes earlier had flowed over the tongue that was now probing my mouth. Then I heard a strange sound, like water flowing into a puddle. It struck me Julie is peeing. Julie always closes the bathroom door. Never, no matter how drunk she is will she pee in my presence. Even in the middle of the night when she is sure I am asleep she closes the door. Now she was openly peeing while we kissed. I pulled back and looked down. Between her legs I could just see her yellow stream flowing into the bowl. "Spread your legs! I need to pee." She shifted a little creating a small V shaped opening. I aimed for the gap and just started peeing. My aim was less than perfect - my stream bounced through her matted bush and flowed into the bowl. My aim tightened and I was now peeing between her legs, not on them. Julie really didn't seem to care. "It feels warm." she commented almost without emotion. My flow eventually stopped. To my utter amazement Julie leaned forwarded and gently kissed the last drop of pee off the end of my cock. "You want a blow job?" She asked. Her tone was flat and polite, like she was asking if I wanted a mint. "No thanks. That girl who was sitting on your face gave me one before I fucked you. " I hesitated a moment and then blurted out "Please, if you can, don't let that guy Rob fuck you." "I wasn't planning to. Besides he's preoccupied with that new redheaded girlfriend of his. She's a real iceberg. He'll have to get her drunk if he hopes to get more than a good night kiss. Poor guy will be so horny watching all the naked people dancing and fucking while miss iceberg stays dressed and sober. Can I give him a mercy hand job just so he doesn't crack up and do something stupid." "No! I said a little louder than I had planned. I don't want you doing anything with that guy's cock." Her face saddened noticeably and I was afraid I was being to harsh. "OK. You can jerk him off if you want, but only if miss iceberg and I can watch." "Fair enough. Thank you. I know this is hard on you, but it's something I have to get through. The good news, for you, is that I'm sore and tired and I think I've about had my fill of this fooling around. Truth be told, most of the guys just want to get their rocks off and don't give a damn about their partner. So don't get a swelled head but you are by far the best lover I've found." I smiled and then we kissed passionately. She tasted a little funky but at this point I just didn't care. Someone pounded on the door and we realized we had been hogging a very valuable and limited resource. We left the restroom - she for a little more dancing and I for the relative quiet of the downstairs bar. Rob was still in the corner pouring drinks into his redhead and not getting anywhere. I may have dozed cause suddenly it was after one. I headed back up stairs. The first thing I noticed was a girl off to the side who seemed to be sucking on three guys at the same time. I was relieved to see it wasn't Julie. No she was in the middle of a small group and they were just dancing. I joined her circle and enjoyed just moving to the music with her. Next was a slow number and I managed to grab her for this long slow dance. It felt good holding her and feeling her naked tits pressed into my chest. Half way through the number another couple joined us forming a slow dancing foursome. They were an awesome couple. She had long blond hair small pointy tits with long, rock hard nipples. He was well muscled with a limp 8 inch cock swaying between his legs. They, like Julie, were naked. Somehow I still had my pants and boxers. As we danced in a our small circle the blond freed a hand, reached over and liberated my cock from its confinement. Somehow I felt I looked more lewd with my cock sticking out of my pants than the others did fully naked. Julie's hand found the guys cock and she slowly jerked him off as we danced. Julie leaned over and whispered "I want to see you fuck her." With that she steered our group to a vacant spot and then told the girl to lie down. Julie undid my pants pulled them down to my ankles. "Go get her stud. I want to see what you look like when you're fucking. I want to see what it feels like to lick your balls while your fucking." She turned to the guy. "You can fuck me if you want, as long as it doesn't get in my way." The girl lay down and spread her legs wide. "Nice looking snatch. Go get her." I knelt down between her legs and Julie knelt beside me. She grabbed my cock and none too gently pushed it into the girls cunt. The girl's legs closed around me pulling me deeply into her. I started fucking as Julie slipped behind me. I felt her hands on my ass and then I felt her mouth on my balls. Her motion stopped for a moment and somehow I knew the guy had mounted her. The guy matched his rhythm to mine and we all rocked back and forth in a wild, weird line fuck. Our pace quickened and then seconds before our climax Julie shoved a finger up my ass. It was the single most erotic experience I have ever had and I exploded. The girl under me responded with a shiver followed by a contraction as her legs pulled me deeper into her. Julie shook joining in the orgasm that was happening all around her. I softened and slowly slipped from the tight blond cunt I had just fucked. Julie slipped her finger from my ass and gently kissed my asshole. She moved down and slowly licked the cum and other juices from my now liberated cock. "Move!' she ordered and I crawled off the blond, dragging my now limp cock between her magnificent pointy tits and across her face. Julie buried herself in the girls cunt, greedily eating my cum from her overflowing slit. Julie looked up at me. "Your cum tastes better than anyone's." She gave the girl another lick. She found the girls clit and in a moment the girl was bucking furiously against her face. The girl came shouting loudly and drawing looks from a few of the other people in the room. We lay there for a few minutes, me staring at the ceiling, Julie lying next to me. Slowly I realized the other couple had melted away. "Eat me." Julie whispered in my ear. " want you to eat my freshly fucked pussy. This may be your last chance to ever eat my pussy after someone else has just fucked it." I lay there and smiled. I figured she meant she was done fucking others. I felt movement from Julie and realized, too late, she had taken my smile for agreement. Before I could act she had turned, rolled on top of me and was pressing her pussy against my face. She sat up, an action that opened her pussy wide. I was trapped and had no choice. I guess I could have pushed her off, but it would have ruined a mood that was now, mostly going my way. I did as she asked and liked her clean. She eventually came squeezing a last glob of cum onto me. The gong rang singling it was time to make camp. Julie slid off of my face and then, like a mother cat, she licked my face clean. Julie lay down on the floor. I pulled up my pants and went to get our sleeping bags. I returned and found Rob and the redhead were making camp next to us. Julie introduced me to Rob. Rob introduced the redhead as Mary. Mary was drunk as a skunk and together she and Rob were probably the only fully dressed people in the room. Now a drunk prude can be a very strange creature indeed. After we had talked for a few minutes Mary said she needed to change for bed. She made Rob turn so his back was to her. She then removed her clothes completely ignoring the fact that I, along with half the men in the room, were openly staring at her. She moved slowly but eventually she had her sleep shirt in place and her soft red bush disappeared under the thin white cotton. Julie put on her own sleep shirt and the two women headed for the John. Rob and I were both naked and didn't talk until the girls returned. They sat down on the bags. Julie spoke. "I explained to Mary that I know Rob is very horny. I offered as a good friend to take care of his needs. Mary agreed it was OK, particularly after I explained the ground rules." Rob, who had been grinning now looked concerned. "What rules?" "I can only give you a hand job and my husband and Mary can both watch." "I'll take it." the prick replied and he stretched out on top of his sleeping bag. Julie crawled next to him and proceeded to pull his shorts down to his knees. The redhead crawled over next to me. Her movements were unstable and she came to rest sort of leaning against me. "Here" I said, "Let's fix your nightie so poor Rob can see your pussy." As I spoke I grabbed the hem and rolled the shirt up so that her bright red bush was visible to Rob. Julie had hold of his cock as she started jerking him off. Rob stared hungrily at Mary's exposed pussy. From the way he was looking at it I don't think he had seen it very often. Mary focused intently on what Julie was doing with Rob's cock. She was so engrossed I doubted she would notice if I started touching her. I reached over and began gently stroking her bush. As I made contact she gasped, but took no action to stop me. I pushed my finger down through her soft red pubic hair and began probing her slit. As I rubbed up and down at her sweet entrance her breathing became louder and more erratic. I probed her cunt but met resistance. Even though her legs had parted to afford better access my finger was stopped by a totally unexpected obstacle - Mary was still a virgin. My finger settled for gently massaging her clit. "She's a virgin!" I silently mouthed to Julie. "Fuck her!" She mouthed back. "Deflower her. Take her cherry! DO IT!" While I was a little surprised by this reaction, I wasted no time setting about doing it. First I lifted her shirt up and over her head. This left her naked, but she seemed not to notice. I went back to rubbing her clit and she moaned softly. Rob's eyes were closed, he was lost in what Julie was doing to him. Slowly I threaded a finger into Mary. I wanted to make sure she was ready for what I planned to do. I pushed her back onto the sleeping bag as her hips bucked wildly against my finger. She was more than ready. I moved between her legs and positioned myself at her entrance. I bent forward and kissed her full on the lips. She responded warmly letting her lips open to admit my probing tongue. "Be gentle." She whispered. It was a clich? but it was also a plea for kindness and mercy. Slowly I forced myself into Mary's tight, virgin cunt. She whimpered a little as I gained entrance. Then she broke and I was sliding into her. Slowly, gently I advanced into her. There. I was fully into her. slowly I withdrew and again slid forward. Over and over I withdrew and then penetrated her. Her breathing became erratic. "Oh Yes!" she screamed. "Fuck me! Yes. . . I'm Cumming. . . Oh Yes. . . Thank you. Thank you." I looked up with concern to see how Rob was reacting. I had nothing to worry about. Julie had moved herself over Rob's chest and as I watched she slid back burying his face under her cunt. Mary stared at her boyfriend now squirming under Julie's cunt. She sat up. Still staring, still trying to make sense of what was happening. Rob started to spurt. His was a feeble eruption that mostly dribbled down over Julie's hand and himself. I took Mary's shirt and dropped in over her head. With only a little help she managed to get her arms through the armholes. As soon as she was dressed Julie climbed off. Phil looked over at Mary. I think he thought he was in trouble and seemed amazed that Mary had accepted his perversion, letting another woman provide his relief. Not that Mary seemed interested in his cock. She and Julie quietly changed places leaving everyone on their own sleeping bags. We crawled into ours and were asleep in seconds. That was pretty much the end of the party for us. In the morning Rob and Mary were two naked spoons asleep in their bag. We heard from friends that they got married three months latter - seems she was pregnant. In the morning Julie was a changed women. She put on her sleep shirt before leaving the bag and as far as I know she hasn't fucked anyone else in the last 30+ years. From that day on our sex life has been fantastic, outrageous and totally monogamous. I think the parties helped us work through some issues and have made our life better than it might have been. I am also happy to report that 30 years latter no one has seen her panties and she still says it was my idea. End of Part 3. 2328 1.31/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment