Sunday, April 21, 2013

Letter from my Daughter

Letter from my Daughter By: Peg69 My daughter, Mary and her white husband Paul are expecting their second black baby. They already have a son Jake named after Mary's first black boy friend who taught her the joys of black fucking. When it became time to have another child, they knew that they wanted another black baby, so they enlisted the help of her black lover, Paul's black boss, to make the arrangements. Because they wanted the father to be anonymous, he arranged for several blacks to black breed her until the job was done. Because Mary wanted to make certain, she continued to fuck up to six black men a night over a three month period. Paul could only masturbate during this period and Mary was careful not to let his seed any where near her. Paul was appreciate of the black men who came each time to impregnate his wife. When Mary announced that she was expecting, I went and stayed five days with her and Paul. I had a wonderful stay as I was told how Mary was breed by black men and introduced to several of her and Paul's black friends. One week later, I got this letter from Mary. Dear Mom, Paul and I wish to thank you for your visit with us. You know that you are welcome here at anytime. I hope you can come several more times before the baby comes. I know that you will be with me when I have this baby. I can't wait to see the expression on the nurses faces when I deliver a black baby. Willie came by the house the other day to express how much he enjoyed meeting and being your lover while you were here. He wants to know when you are coming again. He also asked if possible, could he come for a visit with you and dad. Willie is so large, that I know that dad would love to see him with you. Have you told dad about Willie? Willie started telling me how much he liked being with you and how your pussy could take all of his big dick so easy. It was a honor for him to spend time with you and he loved every minute spent being naked with you with his cock in your mouth or in your pussy. The more he told me about being with you the wetter I became. I could tell that as he thought about the things that you did together he started getting an erection. Seeing the budge developing in his pants, I had to go for it. It felt so good feeling this monster come to life. As you know, Willie was one of the men trying to father a child with me, so I knew how good he could be. I asked him if he wanted to get off and he said would love to. I led him up to our bedroom for him to pleasure me and for me to pleasure him. It had been a couple of months since Willie and I had fucked, but I remembered how good he was. Willie had the largest cock of all of the men that fucked me. I could only get the head of his cock in my mouth but it felt so good to stroke and suck. By the time he was ready to put his cock in my pussy, I was so ready. Please fuck me good I screamed. He did just that with me loving every minute of it. He told me how nice it was to have fucked both a mother and a daughter. I will be seeing a lot more of Willie but he is your whenever you are here. I read your posting on Dark Wanderer and wanted to make a couple of comments. After the first couple of times that William had several blacks here to give me their baby making seed, I knew that I was going to love their effort. I was so happy that they wanted to fuck me and I was loving the attention so much that I started taking my birth control pills for another cycle. I knew that this would probably mean no baby this month. I just wanted as much black fucking that I could get. I didn't tell Paul that I was back on the pill. Sure enough, after a 28 days, no baby but I was getting a lot of good black fucking. I loved the attention and teasing the guys about making a baby inside me. After the first month, I told them they were not men, they couldn't even knock up a little white bitch. At the end of the next cycle, no period, but I convinced Paul that we should keep trying just in case I had just missed my period. So we continued for another 28 days of endless fucking. I loved it and the guys loved it also. Now, I miss some of the guys that I got to know so well. I am only fucking William and sometime a friend of his or one of the other guys that will beg William to let them come for a fuck. Poor Paul suffered the most. While he got to watch and even help some of the guys get ready, I never let any of his cum get near me. Sometime he would ejaculate while watching one of the guys cumming inside me. I couldn't risk one sperm from his hand or tongue inside my pussy to mix and complete with the black sperm that the guys worked so hard to give me. Paul was so good about taking care of himself and letting the blacks do their job. Paul treated all of the guys who were trying to impregnate me with the utmost respect. I love him for this and his understanding my need for black cocks. Again, thanks for your visit. Try to bring dad with you next time. He understands our craving and I believe he would enjoy meeting Willie and watching him pleasure you as Paul likes to watch me get pleasured. Your daughter, Mary 13001 1.72/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment