Saturday, April 27, 2013

Rose's Second Job

ROSE?S SECOND JOB SLIRPUFF Rose and I met through mutual friends at the local junior college. I was just finishing up my second year and she was just starting. She was 5?1? tall and was 97 lbs soaking wet with brown hair and a nice ass. If I didn?t know better, I?d swear she was only 12-14 years old instead of almost 19. We went out for about eight months before I even picked her up at her parent?s house. She loved to drive her graduation present; a brand new Mustang and always picked me up. With her car in the shop for maintenance, she gave me directions and told me to pick her up at 7:00. As I followed the directions, I realized she lived in an upper class area, especially when I was met with a large iron gate at the front of her house. Someone buzzed me in as I thought ?what a huge fucking house, the girl?s rich.? Rose met me at the door and pulled me in. ?My parents want to see what you look like? she said. They looked normal, in a rich kind of way, if you know what I mean. We said our ado?s and left. ?Nice fucking house? I said to her. ?Dad owns a computer hardware company that?s doing ok I guess, anyway I don?t care about that, let?s go party.? We hit one frat party and from there went to the lake for another. Rose was a party animal and loved to drink, especially wine. More than once I had to drive her over to a friend?s house to sober up before she went home. To say she was a flirt when she got drunk was an understatement. The only problem I had with it; is that she?d flirt with all the guys. We had more than one argument about that especially when I caught her kissing another guy at a party we were at. I pulled the guy off her just as he started to feel her up. I thought it was going to turn ugly until the guy backed off and everyone started to cool down. ?If you want to be with someone else, just let me know? I yelled at her. ?It just happened I don?t even remember how? she replied. ?Next time I?ll just leave and you can fuck anyone you want.? Everything settled down after that. There were about 20 couples at the lake and most were hovering around the keg someone brought. I went over, filled a tall mug and went back to the fire where Rose was sitting. Rose had her own bottle of wine and was starting to get a buzz on. ?Go easy on the wine hon, I?ve got to take you home tonight and I don?t think your dad wants me to pour you in the door tonight.? ?No problem, I?ll go easy on it if you?re that scared of my father? she said. Not scared, cautious, I just met him tonight; no sense pissing him off the first night.? Rose looked at me and said, ?let?s forget all about that, come on. Lets go somewhere a lot more private.? We walked down the shoreline where we found an open spot to spread out our blanket. Whenever Rose drank she got hot. Sometimes when we fucked around I had to be careful because she was so small. However she had no problem deep throating me and taking my erect 7 inches. We kissed for a very short period of time when Rose sat up and pulled off her top. ?Enough of this foreplay, I want you to fuck the shit out of me? as she lay down and stripped off her jeans and panties. I was just taking off my tee shirt when she came over, reached into my shorts and took out my dick. It was already getting hard. ?Looks like someone is happy to see me,? she said as she sucked it down her throat. Rose gave great head. That?s all we did the first couple of times, that is until I found out how hot she got when you licked her clit. While she worked on me, I was already playing with her clit and fingering her pussy. Lubrication was not going to be a problem here as I shoved in two fingers and twisted them around. Rose was moaning nonstop which also added to the great feeling of her blowjob. I was getting too close, so I pulled my dick out of her mouth and laid her back on the blanket. Her pussy was shaved clean and looked delicious all wet and flowing. I licked her from her starfish all the way to her clit and then flicked the tip of my tongue over it a couple more times. ?Oh fuck, yes,? she cried out as her hips came off the blanket. For the next 15 minutes I licked, sucked and fingered her pussy and ass. Rose was going fucking nuts during my on slaw. She climaxed once and then twice before I stopped. I had pussy glaze all over my face as I came up to kiss her. We did a little tongue tag as she said, ?I really taste good don?t I?? I didn?t answer I just sucked her bottom lip. Her head went lower and started again on my cock. When I thought I was going to explode she laid back and said ?I want you now.? Grabbing a condom, I rolled it down my shaft and shoved it home in one stroke. She was little, tight and met me stroke for stroke. Fucking her was like a dream. Her internal mussels clamped onto my dick and were draining everything from me; it was like fucking a 12-year-old virgin pussy. I didn?t last for more than 10 minutes and when I pumped in my last load, I rolled on the blanket next to her. ?Why do you have to wear a condom, I hate what it feels like? she said. ?I think you?d hate having a baby a lot more wouldn?t you?? I sniped back. ?When you get on the pill, we?ll fuck bareback all the time.? Looking at my watch I noticed it was just after midnight. ?Let?s get the fuck out of here and get a bite to eat before I take you home.? We sucked and fucked for the next four months, but she never went on the pill. I think she like the thrill of fucking and not getting knocked up. I was now going to state and Rose was still in JC. We saw each other on weekends and maybe two nights during the week. Her parents seemed to like and trust me, which made my coming and going easier. Rose loved to push the envelope though. I can remember at a BBQ where sitting next to her she was almost jacking me off under the table. She had one hand in my shorts and was stroking my dick all the while talking to her father about her last math test. All I could do is squirm and then excuse myself to go to the john. ?I?ll show him where it is? Rose said. ?I almost went off in your hand I said.? ?Why didn?t you?? Rose coyly said. Inside the bathroom, Rose sat on the counter, moving her shorts to the side asked if I wanted some desert. Bending down I started to lick and suck on her clit. I knew we?d have to make it a quickie before someone came looking for us. Licking her clit, I shoved in one then two fingers into her pussy. Making sure she was good and wet, I lubed up my cock with pussy juice and shoved it in. She was at the perfect height for my dick. By the time we both climaxed, I was slamming her and she was meeting my every stroke. God I loved fucking her. We cleaned up and headed back down stairs. Everything was going great until I hit my last quarter with four tough classes and a ton of homework. I couldn?t party as much, so Rose and her girl friend sometimes went without me. I told her girlfriend Patty not to let her drink too much because I didn?t need her to get in any trouble. She agreed to watch her and let me know if anything happened. Rose called Wednesday and asked if I could make Fridays party at Bills. I told her my lab was going to be over by 8:00 and I?d meet here there. Luck has it, the lab was canceled and I went to her house to pick her up. Her dad said Patty had picked her up a couple of hour ago. ?Come in and have a beer with me? he said. We had a Coors and he told me how glad they were that Rose had such a stable boyfriend because she?d been so wild in the past. I thanked him, finished my beer and headed out. The party was in full swing by the time I got there. I looked around and couldn?t find either Patty or Rose. I finally found Patty in the kitchen talking with a few guys. ?Patty, where?s Rose?? I said. ?She was talking to a group of the football players a while ago and I lost track of her.? Shit I said under my breath. I started with the basement and ended up on the second floor bedrooms. Walking down the floor I opened every room. The second to the last room I found Rose, with two large black football players. She was sucking one off while riding the cock of the other and what a cock it was. It had to be at least 12 inches long and 1-? inches in diameter. I was star struck like a deer in the headlights. The guy getting sucked off spoke first. ?You can have her when were done, this bitch has already drained two other brothers.? At that point I screamed out, ?that?s my fucking girl friend, Rose what the hell are you doing?? Both guys never missed a beat and Rose stared wide-eyed at me as the guy she was sucking let loose. He shot cum all over her face and tits and was now he was rubbing his dick over her lips. ?As I said, might fine cocksucker.? The guy Rose was riding was not too far behind. He was lifting her up and down on his massive prick. How she was able to take that monster was anyone?s guess. With a few grunts, he came inside Rose?s pussy. Rose rolled off him and came towards me. I pushed her back on her ass. ?Get your hands off me you slut.? ?I never want to see you again.? ?Guy?s, the slut?s yours; you know she?s got a virgin asshole also.? With that said, I turned around and walked out of the bedroom to the sound of Rose crying and screaming for me to come back. I found Patty and told her what happened and to get the slut cleaned up and brought home. She asked me to stay but I was way too pissed off and got the hell out of there before I got myself in trouble. From that night forward, I must have gotten 20 calls and e-mails a day from rose telling me how sorry she was. She even enlisted Patty and another friend of ours to mediate. I told her and them she was nothing more than a cheating whore and I hoped I never saw or talked to her again. Everything quieted down and two months later, I get a call from Rose?s father asking me to meet him at the house Tuesday night. He wouldn?t say much but that it was important. Maybe something happened to Rose, who I was almost over by now, well I consented and told him I?d be there about 7:00. When I got there, I walked into the middle of an argument between her father and mother. ?If you want, I can come back later,? I said. ?No, this concerns you also? is all he said. He offered me a something to drink and then we moved to the den. ?Rick, I really liked you and then you go ahead and do this.? He said. ?We?ve got to figure out a solution to this situation, something for the best of everyone involved.? Looking at him, I said,? what the fuck are you talking about?? Rose?s parents not used to be address in such a manner replied, ?Rose is with child as if you didn?t know.? I looked at them and asked, ?Where?s Rose?? ?She?s upstairs crying her eye?s out,? her mother said. ?Get her ass down here now? I said. Her mother came down Rose in hand, still crying. ?I?m sorry Rick, I didn?t know they called you,? she said. Looking at her parents I asked, ?did Rose say I was the father?? ?Well no, we just assumed that? I stopped Rose in their tracks. ?Look, I?m not the father and I don?t know who actually is, but I know when it happened? I said sipping the beer. Looking at Rose and her mother I said, ?Rose, shall I tell your parents how you got drunk and cheated on me with a group of black football players?? ?Shall I tell them that I always wore a condom but none of the football players did?? ?Is that what you want me to tell them?? Her parents sat there stunned. Rose and her mother started to cry and her father and I just looked at each other. ?Take her upstairs and stay with her, I need to talk to Rick alone.? He said firmly. As they walked up the stairs her father asked if I wanted anything else, because he was going to have a stiff drink. ?A little brandy would be nice.? We sat down and I told him all the details of what happened and how I?d felt betrayed and angry about what happened. ?I was wondering why you stopped showing up,? he said. ?So you see, Rose is going to have a black baby no question.? Her father took a sip of the brandy and looked long and hard at me before he spoke. ?Did you love my daughter before all this shit happened?? he asked. ?Yes very much, but I found out that she couldn?t be trusted.? ?Rose has a major drinking problem if you haven?t figured that out by now? I said. ?How?s school coming?? he asked. ? I?ve got one year left and I?ll have my degree in marketing and sales; why do you ask?? ?I?ve got a win / win proposal for you Rick? he stated. For the next half hour he laid out a proposal that if I married his daughter, he would bring me into the business as a full partner when I graduated. That for now, I would move into the house while going to school and Rose and I would have the guesthouse to ourselves. ?Rose fucked up and made a huge mistake, we all have, but for you it was a deal buster.? ?If you give her another shot, I know my daughter well enough, that she?d jump at the chance to get you back.? ?She?s been moping around the house like a wet puppy since you left.? ?Only one problem? he continued. Because of our religious beliefs, we can?t abort the child.? ?She?ll have to carry it full term and put it up for adoption.? ?Also, in the mean time, she?ll have to go through drug and alcohol rehab in order to get clean for the three of you.? ?If you agree to this you can move in tomorrow.? I stood up and walked around a bit. A million things raced through my head. I poured another brandy and sat down next to her father. ?I?m agreeable only if she is for it and willing to do everything you laid out.? ?Let?s ask her then? he said. Rose and her mom came downstairs. They both looked a wreck from all the crying they?d been doing. I said nothing but just sat back as her father laid out what we?d discussed. Rose never looked at her father only me. When he finished, she ran crying to me, kissing me all over my face. ?I missed you so much, I?m so sorry I hurt you and I want you with me always? she kept stammering. ?Well it looks like everyone is happy about it.? ?How about a toast, to the future, may it be a whole lot better than the past? he said as he raised his glass. I clicked his glass and then said to Rose, nothing for you girl. Rose grabbed me and said that she wanted to show me our new place as she led me out the door to the guesthouse. I only hope in the future I could afford a house half as good as the guesthouse. It was two bedrooms, three baths and about 2000 sqft. The master bedroom was large enough for a king-size bed and two dressers. This should suite us just fine I thought to myself. Rose was still all over me and thankfully, had stopped crying. ?We need to have a real heart to heart talk? I started. ?I can forgive what you did, but it?s going to a long time before I?ll forget and trust you again.? ?I want you back, but it?s going to be on my terms, at least for now.? She wasn?t saying anything only nodding her head yes to everything I said. I kissed her gently and then hard as I thrust my tongue between her lips. She sucked it and then we played tongue tag for the next have hour. It was good to have her back in my arms again. I hadn?t been to bed with anyone since Rose, and I was already hard as a rock. I had Rose?s shirt off and was pulling down her shorts a she reach for my cock. ?This is going to be the best fuck you ever had,? she said. While I removed my shirt, she?d already started sucking me off. I?d really missed those lips around my cock these past few months, my hand wasn?t a good substitute. With one hand cupping my balls, she licked up and down my shaft and sucked on the head before consuming the full length. I reached down and started playing with her clit. I was a little rougher than usual which see seemed to enjoy. I licked one finger and then put it into her pussy. I then put in two, then three and finally four and finally stopped. Her cunt was so stretched out, there was no way I?d even be able to feel the walls of her pussy. I pulled my dick out of her mouth. ?How many guys did you fuck that night anyway?? ?Your so loose there?s no way I?d get off fucking your pussy anymore.? Rose?s eye?s started to well up with tears again. ?Until you pop, I?m not going to fuck that stretched out piece of shit.? ?After you have the kid, we can have the doctor rebuild your cunt to what it was like before you fucked around on me.? ?Until then, I?ll use your ass and I?ll play with your clit until you cum.? She started to pout a bit when I snapped back, ?if you don?t like that, I?ll just leave and send over a big buck and you can fuck and live with him.? ?No that?ll be fine but I?ve never had anyone in my ass before? she replied. Well that changes tonight. I laid her back and put a generous amount of ky jelly on my fingers and worked it in her starfish. I was licking her pussy and clit and had one finger all the way in her ass. She was getting into it as I eased in the second finger. Moving them in and out she was moaning and rubbing her own clit. I put a good amount on the head of my dick and moved between her legs. Draping her legs over my shoulders, I shoved my dick into her pussy. I was right; it would have been like fucking the Grand Canyon. I pulled out and with my thumb and forefinger I pushed the head into her ass. She gasped and let out a breath. ?Relax, you?ll get use to it? I said. I eased in an inch or so and then started moving my dick in and out very slowly. I wanted to break in her ass just so, because that?s what I?d be fucking for the next 5 months. Adding a little more ky I found that after a few minutes I could almost shove in all 7 inches. Rose?s ass was ten times tighter than her pussy had ever been, so after stroking for a few minutes, I knew I?d not last long. When I erupted, I don?t know how many loads I shot up her ass. I left my dick in her ass until it started to shrink and fall out on it?s own. A few more strokes on her clit and she got off also. After cleaning up, I thought, this just might work out. Rose gave birth in June. It was a small baby girl. All the adoption papers had been done ahead of time and she was allowed to see her for only a brief moment. After a short stay in the hospital, Rose came home to rest and recuperate. She moped around for a few months and waited for all the stitches to be removed. I came home from class and work one evening and found her waiting for me. ?Let?s hit the top tub before dinner? she said. Stripping off my clothes I put on my trunks and we headed out to the pool. She?d already started it and it was about 100 degrees. As we eased in, I could feel my muscles loosening up. ?This was a great idea hon,? I said. Coming over to my side, Rose wrapped her arms around me. ?Guess where I was today?? she said. ?Shopping with your mom like always?? I replied. ?Besides that? she said. ?Surprise Me,? I said. Taking my hand she pulled it under water to her pussy. Moving her suit aside, she took one of my fingers and inserted it into her pussy. ?The stitches came out today and the doctor said it?s usable if we take it real easy.? ?Holy shit, what are we doing here sitting in the tub when we could be trying it out? I said. ?This is going to be a special night, something like the first time for me and I want it to be more than a slam bam thank you mam.?Hon. We started off marriage on a sour note and I want to make it up to you tonight; something like the wedding night we never had.? We controlled ourselves until after dinner with her parents. Walking hand and hand back to the house we were like real newly weds. That night was special. We sucked and fucked ourselves silly. We tried out the new and improved pussy and it worked better than I?d even dreamed. I made a mental note to write a special thank you to that doctor. Her pussy was so tight she could crack walnuts with it. She was happy to switch from her ass to her pussy because she could now have a normal orgasm. I massaged her, licked and sucked her until she was screaming to be fucked. We fucked bareback for the first time ever and I swear I felt faint when I finally climaxed. We fucked twice more that night and never bothered to cleanup just fell asleep in each other?s arms. The next morning Rose rolled over on top of me and proclaimed, ?you didn?t wear a rubber last night and you know I?m still not on the pill.? ?So? I replied. ?Well you know, I could be pregnant as we speak? she said. ?Well it?s probably time to start looking at a family of our own this time. With that she climbed on top and replied, ?we?re going to need to do it a lot more then to make sure it happens? as she started to move up and down on my now erect prick. We fucked all weekend and tried a few new things, but that?s another story. 7334 1.61/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment