Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cindi's Night Out

CINDI'S NIGHT OUT By Surprised Husband This story is true and is something I never thought would happen. My wife Cindi and I have been married 8 years now and have two kids. I am 32 and my wife is 30. My wife is 5'7" and a little heavier than normal, but has incredible girlish curves and nice C cups. She only lightly trims her bush giving her a natural look without being too hairy. Our sex lives are rather mundane I suppose. We might have sex once a month some months and 2-3 times other months. So one night recently, we were able to give the kids to grandma for the weekend and thought we'd relax. Cindi started drinking Pinot Gris while I was cooking dinner. After downing most of the bottle, she made herself a long Island. She started to get rather buzzed, so much so that she suggested we go out when we were done eating. She went back to the bedroom and came back in a blue sundress. As she drank more, she got more and more grabby and seemed to be getting horny. We ate the dinner somewhat quickly so I could get ready to go out. I then asked her where she'd like to go? Her response was a strip bar. I was taken back a little, but thought "cool" In our 8 years of marriage, we've been to a strip bar only a handful of times. She must have been really drunk. When I came out of the bedroom, I noticed she was NOT wearing a bra. She said she thought it would be wild not to wear one. Again, I was cool with that. A buddy of mine happens to be a bouncer at a local strip club, so we went there. When we got there, my buddy was there and he let us in with no cover. We sat back from the stage as we were a little nervous. As time went on though, she wanted to get up to the stage so we moved. My wife seemed to get drunker and drunker, but was in control. She very much enjoyed the strippers and started getting really close to them when they would meander close. She even started putting the dollar bills in her dress for the strippers to take with their mouth. When they did, she closed her eyes and even started grabbing her breasts through her dress. This was pretty hot and the other men at the club didn't miss that fact. At one point she got up to go to the bathroom and I said to her that she should get really kinky and take off her panties before she comes back out. she agreed to that and came back with them in her hands. One side note. I have always fantasized about her getting fucked by other guys but have never brought it up to her. So at this point, she has only a sundress on, is very drunk and very horny. As the strippers would get close to her and she closed her eyes, I noticed her legs would part slightly, not enough to show anything. I then reached over and lightly guided her leg closer to me spreading them more. The guys on the side of us were at an angle that they could now see her pussy because her dress was hiked up a bit. I noticed that they were looking more at my wife than the strippers. I knew this was my chance. I really wasn't comfortable yet letting other men fuck her, but I did want them to see her, maybe even touch her. I noticed that the bar had an area that was fairly private for lap dances and had smoked glass so that you could see out, but not really see the people well in there unless you stood in a corner by the DJ. Since the bouncer was my friend from softball, I asked him if we could go back there. There were actually three areas like that and none were being used at the moment, so he said it was okay. On my way back to the table I picked out two guys that I thought were interested and asked them if they wanted to watch the strip show from the private area with my wife. I told them they could then get a real close up of her and even touch her if they wanted. They agreed to this immediately and I told them wait for us to go back there and then wait until I got up to go to the bathroom. That was to be their cue to go sit by her. When I got back to my wife, I told her the bouncer said we could watch from back there. So we got up and went back there. after about 5 minutes I told her that I had to go to the bathroom. I got up and went away and waited for the two guys. The were average build in their late 30's to ealy 40's. They got up and went back there almost immediately. They sat down on either side of her and said something I assume to be hello. She was so drunk that she really didn't protest these guys sitting there. I remained by the DJ and watched as did he. We were the only two people in the bar that could see them. My wife was so drunk that she appeared to be very drowsy and at times closed her eyes for 30 seconds to a minute. Within about 5 minutes both guys started to stoke her thighs while non-chalantly pulling up her dress. My heart was pounding and I was rock hard. A few seconds later one of the guys had his hand between her legs and appeared to be rubbing her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she was either enjoying this or was out cold. The other guys was cupping her breasts and had one of them out of her dress. He started sucking on her nipple. The other guy now had a finger in my wife's pussy and was finger fucking her. Although her eyes didn't open she reached in guy #2' pants and was stroking him. At this time the bouncer came over to see what was happening. I thought he'd have a problem with this, but he seemed cool about it. He said the place was dead tonight and he liked watching too. When I looked back, both guys had their dicks out of their pants and she was holding both, but still with her eyes closed. The guy that had been finger fucking her couldn't contain himself any longer and actually helped her lay down on the leather couch that they had back there and put his dick in her before I could protest. I was too far away anyway to get there before he got inside her so I let them be. This guy was fucking my wife in a strip club while I watched with the bouncer and DJ and the other guy that was there with her. He had tried to get her to suck his dick at this point, but she was too out of it to really do it effectively, plus she seemed like she was enjoying the fuck. This guy fucking her bucked and arched his back which led me to believe he was cumming. He then pulled out and let the other horny male into her. He lasted all of 2 minutes before he blew his load into her. Now both the DJ and the bouncer were requesting to fuck her, which I agreed. The each took their turn and went over to fuck her. After she had fucked 4 different guys, I cleaned her up somewhat and took her home. When I got home, I was sure to bust a nut into her also. The next morning, she denied any memory of the night after we left for the strip club. I told her we came home and fucked like rabbits. I wonder how much she really remembers? 61416 2.22/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment