Friday, April 19, 2013

Jen Gives In

Jen gives in By: First but not last Hi, my name is Jennifer and Ray my black girlfriend?s cousin has turned me into a slut for big black cocks. It all started on Homecoming week. My girlfriend and I had returned to our old college campus for homecoming, and Lisa my girlfriend wanted to see her cousin Ray. Well when we pulled up at Ray?s apartment, he and several of his friends were outside playing football. Now it was a warm day so several of the guys did not have shirts on including Ray my girlfriend?s cousin. Now Ray is about 6-3 245 lbs and very muscular and his body was glistening with sweat as we walked up to say hi. We all made small talk and visited for a while; Ray was a very nice guy and fun to talk with. Well after about an hour or so, we headed out and told Ray we would see him at the game. Lisa and I headed to grab a bite to eat ?Your cousin is one good looking man? I told Lisa. ?Yeah, Ray does not have any problems with the ladies and it doesn?t hurt he is hung like a horse either? Lisa said with a smile. Just how do you know that he is so hung, I knew one of his ex-girlfriends, Kim. Kim told me Ray was very big and that she could hardly walk after their first time together. Kim also said that she had so many orgasms with Ray she lost count. Did Kim ever say just how big he was, I ask out of curiosity. Kim said she measured Ray one time and he was nearly 11-1/2 inches long and 2-1/2 inches wide. Holly shit, I said he is hung like a horse my boyfriend George is only 6-1/2 inches. The rest of the weekend was a blast. We all had a great time at the game and I even had to see Ray for a bit at the game. I did find myself checking out his crotch several times wondering what that big dick of his really looked like. The following week was uneventful except for the fact I could not keep the sight of Ray?s muscular sweaty body out of my mind. Hell I was even having dreams about me finding Ray in my bedroom naked his huge dick standing straight out. Well finally, Friday night arrived, which was also, happened to be my birthday. Unfortunately, my boyfriend George had to work so several of my girlfriends had dropped by and picked me up, including Kim. It was about 11 o?clock or so when Kim dropped me off at my house and I was pretty drunk. ?Have a good night baby and happy birthday? Lisa said with a smile as she left. I fumbled for my keys then opened my door and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get out of my clothes. I finished brushing my teeth then slipped out of my clothes; you see I sleep in the nude. As I approach my bedroom door, I saw a note attached to it. I opened the note and read it ?Hope you enjoy my gift, signed Lisa?. I open the door to my room, to find it dimly lit by candle light. I slowly walk in the room and almost faint as I see Ray lying across my bed naked stroking his huge cock. At first I thought I was having another dream, but then Ray stood up walked over to me and kissed my gently on the lips. Oh my god this is real I thought to myself. Ray led me to the bed and we both slid under the covers and began kissing passionately. Ray?s muscular body felt so strong and powerful as he held me close. I could feel Ray?s hands caressing my breasts and ass as we kissed getting me hotter by the second. Ray moved his lips of mine and began licking and sucking my hard nipples causing me to moan softly. I was running my hands over Ray?s muscular back as he began to kiss his way down my stomach toward my bare pussy. I was breathing so heavy and my heart was pounding so hard I thought I might pass out. Then I felt Ray?s warm tongue lick my swollen clit and I nearly came instantly. ?OH god Ray? I moaned ?feels so good? as Ray began licking my shaven pussy like a pro. I was humping his tongue as he ate me alive and sent waves of pleasure through me. Just as I was about to cum Ray began kissing back up my stomach and began sucking my hard nipples. I was so horny it was unreal, my pussy felt as though it were on fire. ?Oh god Ray please fuck me, I need that big black cock of yours so bad? I whimpered in Ray?s ear. Ray began rubbing his huge cock up and down my wet slit coating it in my juices. God his cock felt so big and so powerful just sliding over my bare pussy I could not believe it. Ray placed the huge head of his cock at the entrance to my dripping wet pussy and gentle began pushing in me. I could feel my pussy opening more and more as he pressed into me. ?OH fuck Ray? I moaned ?so big? as I held on to his muscular back for dear life. I could fee my pussy lips stretching tighter and tighter as Ray?s huge, cock opened me up like never before. ?Oh my fucking goddddddddd? I screamed as the head of his cock along with several inches slid into my over stretched pussy. Ray?s enormous cock felt as if it was going t spilt me in to, my pussy lips were stretched paper thin around his thick black cock. ?Oh god Ray I don?t think I can take you? I whimpered. ?Give it a few minutes baby? Ray said in this deep sexy voice. With his cock buried 5 inches in me, Ray held it their as he kissed my soft moist lips. Ray was right after a couple of minutes the pain went away and intense pleasure took its place. Soon Ray was working his 5 inches in and out of me going a little deeper with each stroke. Then about the 8-inch mark, I began cumming at what seemed like every third or forth stoke of Ray?s cock. ?Oh god Ray I love your big black cock, I love it baby? I whimpered. ?I bet your boyfriend can?t make you feel this way can he? Ray grunted at me as he thrust deeper again. ?Oh god no, his little dick never made me feel this fucking good? I grunted at Ray. Ray had worked all but an inch or so I me when he gave one last powerful thrust of his muscular ass, I screamed in pain and ecstasy, as I felt his kinky pubic pressed firmly against my bare pussy. ?Ahhhhhh shittttttttt, ohhhhhhhhhh goddddddddd so deeppppppp Rayyyyyyyy Godddddd I love yourrrrrr cockkkkkkkkkk baby? I stammered. Ray held his mammoth cock buried in me all 11-1/2 inches as I whimpered and moaned in pleasure. I could actually feel Ray?s cock pulse with each beat of his heart it was so tight in me. Several minutes passed and the pain had all but disappeared so I started grinding my pussy on his cock. ?OH baby fuck me, fuck me hard with that beautiful black cock Ray? I begged him. Ray slowly withdrew his cock leaving m pussy feel so open and then slammed back into me, nearly knocking the wind out of me. ?Oh god? I screamed as a jolt of pleasure shot right thru me. Within a few minutes Ray and I were fucking like mad, he was pounding me like a 2-dollar slut and I loved it. His cock felt so hard and so powerful as it rammed in and out of me opening me up more and more with each thrust. ?Oh baby I am going to open this pussy up for good tonight? Ray grunted at me. ?God yes fuck me Ray fuck me with that big fucking cock make me your slut? I moaned back at him. ?Baby when I am thru with you tonight you won?t even be able to feel your boyfriends little dick when he is in you? Ray told me as he fucked me even harder. ?I don?t care about his little dick I just want your big cock now baby? I screamed as another orgasm shook my body. Ray was incredible we had been fucking for 30 minutes solid and our bodies were covered in sweet. Ray had rolled me over on my side and was fucking me from behind when the phone rang. Hellooooo, I answered. Hey baby it?s me, George said I was about to get of work and head over. Noooooooooo, I whimpered softly as Ray rammed deep inside me. I don?t feel well I am coming down with the flu or something. Ok that?s cool I?ll see you tomorrow then. Ooooooooook, I moaned as Ray started pounding me without mercy from behind. You had better take something sounds like your pretty sick, George said. Yeah I have something here that should get me back on my feet. Bye see you tomorrow I said and I hung up. Ray had my one leg in the air now just hammering my pussy ?This is my pussy now ain?t it baby? Ray grunted. ?Oh god yes baby all yours, I?ll do anything you want baby? I moaned. ?You love this big black cock don?t you baby? Ray asks me, ?Yes I love so big, so strong sooooooooooo good? I screamed as I felt Ray?s cock erupt inside me sending me to my biggest orgasm yet. Ray pumped what felt like a gallon of hot cum inside me and then just held his cock deep inside me as I milked his cock with my pussy. Ray and I caught our breath and then jumped in the shower together, where I licked Ray?s cock clean. Ray and I spent the entire night fucking, he filled me with 3 more loads of hot cum that night 2 in my aching pussy and one in my mouth. I called Lisa the next day and thanked her for the best birthday present I had ever received. Lisa?s friend was right about one thing I could barely walk the next day I was so sore. Nevertheless, I had better get use to it because Ray was coming over again Friday night for a little more of his big black cock loving slut. Hope you enjoyed If you would like me to write about your wife, you can email me at steel255@hotmail.com. Tell me about your wife (give me a description of her picture if you have one) and what you would like to see her do or women tell me your fantasies and I will write a story for you. 11663 1.57/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment