Monday, April 29, 2013

Chasing Hubby Pt 1

CHASING HUBBY Pt 1 Renee's story: I saw Robert take off on his run, and I wanted to join him on his Friday afternoon jog, so as soon as I parked the car, I barely had any time to stretch out, I reached into the trunk and pulled out one of his baggy shorts and slid them under my dress and changed in the mini van. with an old pair of my sneakers and just his white wife-beaters, I was determined to catch up to him. So off I went, at quite a fast pace. Damn! I forgot to put my bra on. My tits were bouncing pretty hard, so I had to slow down a little or return to the car and put on a bra. I decided to slow down. I am not that tall only about 5'6" 130 lbs, long black hair I wear in a pony tail, my dark nipples were showing thru the T-shirt. With all the bouncing I had to slow down to a jog, after the 2nd bend, about 1 mile into the trail, my calf was hurting something awful so I walked over to one of the picnic areas. It was dark, but I could make out the bench, so I sat on it. I looked around and felt safe. I rubbed my calf and gave it a hard massage, when I looked up there were two homeless guys right in front of me. I got scared fast, I asked them what they wanted? The fat black guy asked me for some spare change. The older skinny black guy just smiled at me. I don't have any money, I don't have any pockets. Anyway, my husband is also on the trail just in front of me. The skinny guy laughed and said the guy who introduced himself as "Robert"? Hahahaha. He got into his car about 4 minutes ago, said he was going to surprise his wife, before giving us $5.00 and what's left of this bottle. Well, they knew his name, and that Bacardi is his brand of drink. Now I know I am in trouble, I got up and tried to walk, but the pain in my calf made me sit right back down. The skinny black guy introduced himself as "Smitty". The fat guy called himself Mark. But don't worry non little lady, you are safe with us and Smitty here gives one hell of a massage, so he will work that pulled muscle so you can get on your way. Now that was a relief! I felt safe for a moment, Smitty said ?Lady? you got a name?? I softly said ?Ren?e.? Well, Renee, got yourself on this here table and prompt your knees up, so I can work on your calf muscle. While I laid on the table with my knees up, Smitty went straight to my calf, his hands were warm and strong, getting deep into my calf muscles. Wow it really felt good, Then I realized they had parted my legs and Mark was working on my other calf. Both men were looking at my exposed crotch, I had not worn any panties this morning and when I put on the shorts I had no idea I would be in this kind of situation. But now what? I heard another voice from behind me ask ?you got tied yet?? I was scared out of my skin, and the next thing the fat guy named Mark grabbed my hands and pulled them over my head real tight. Smitty had my right ankle so I kicked him in the face. Hard. But he did not let go of my ankle. Mark puts his hands around my neck and said "bitch, if you move again I will snap your fucking neck!" My hands were left alone. I tried to cover my tits, but old Smitty told me to grab them. I was scared. The man behind me grabbed my hair and told me to do what I was asked. So I grabbed my tits and I started to cry. When I opened my eyes, old man Smitty had his face in my shorts, licking my pussy and then I felt his finger slide in. "Boy this little Latina sure is wet" she must like the black man. Smitty wanted to see me massage my nipples and lick my lips, but I refused. Then I felt Mark's middle finger rubbing my tight asshole. ?I guess this bitch is a hard ass, lets see if she has a loose one.? I yelled ?NO?NO, I'll do it, but don't touch me there!? I rubbed my tits and licked my lips for them. The old man had 3 fingers in my pussy and his mouth around my clit, I was starting to feel that tingling feeling inside. I did not want them to see that I was enjoying this, but my pussy gave me away. I started to cum, Smitty pulled his fingers out of my pussy, as I squirted then I heard mark say, ?she is a squirter boys, she's a squirter!? I never felt my shorts being pulled off, nor Mark?s teeth on my nipples. It did not take long for old man Smitty to rub his big dick in my face, while mark bit down on my tits over and over again. Finally, I opened my mouth and Smitty slid his dick in my mouth. It was about the size of my husband, about 6 1/2 inches, and thin. Wow I was relieved. It was not a monster black dick like all the stories I have heard. He grabbed my hair and faced fucked me for a long time. Meanwhile, Mark had worked his big fingers in my pussy and one in my ass. I was too dazed to fight him off, every time I made an effort to get his fingers out of my ass, Smitty?s dick would slam down my throat and choke me and it hurt. Within minutes, Mark had my pussy gushing again. I came real hard, and it was longer than the first time. He just kept working my clit with his thumb and I heard him say, ?hey pops she has 3 fingers in her ass, I know she will double fuck us!? I could not feel anything from my ass, there was too much excitement from my clit. When mark pulled his hands from my pussy, I felt a hard pain in my ass, I wanted him out fast! but Mark held on tight. He said the only way he was going to get his fingers out of my ass was if I deep throat him. I said ?sure.? and then he just jerked his fingers out of my ass. The pain shot thru me again. He came around me and pulled his zipper down...................... ohhh my gawd! (end of part one) 3055 1.12/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment