Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cheryl Showing Off

Cheryl Showing Off My fianc? and I love your site. So much in fact I finally got her to do a gang bang with a few black guys. I would love to have you post our story. We made a video of the gang bang and now want to show it to all that love a sexy white woman, getting black balled. Especially in a gang bang style. You can send any email to jimbing1@msn.com?????? here is the story: Me and Cheryl love to see her showing off. She does this by dressing in short mini dresses, or mini skirts.( she uses her daughters little skirts which are very short, too short for her to even wear to school. Her Daughter has been sent home for wearing them, her ass shows.) In the day leading to her wanting to set something up, she wanted me to set up a threesome; she dressed in a very tight and very short black dress. Cheryl is 5' 9", 110 lbs, long brown hair?and very sexy body. She always turns heads no matter what she wears. We went car shopping, we read a letter in the dark wanderer where a woman did this exact thing, we went to several car lots and Cheryl showed off to a lot of car sales men. She would bend over to see the inside or to check the tires out. She wore no panties, so every time she bent over or got into a car, the car sales?man?could see her neatly trimmed pussy. It wasn't until the last dealership where things really went wild. We checked out two cars, the cars were Mitsubishi eclipses. On the first test drive, Cheryl drove and I jumped into the back before the cars sales man could say anything, I wanted him in the passenger?s side to get a good look at Cheryl's long tanned legs. Cheryl drove the manual trying to get her dress to ride higher. I could see the sales guy was getting a nice look, but I don't think he could see her naked pussy yet. When we got back to the lot we parked the car right in front of the front dealership windows. I could see a bunch of other sales men, about twelve, looking right at Cheryl getting out of the car. She told me latter that she could see them as well and made sure that they saw her naked pussy, opening the door wide to make sure they would be able to get a good look at her getting out by opening her legs up wide and taking her time to get out of the car. These were all the same guys that came out of the dealer ship to get a better look at her when we first arrived. We waited for the car sales man to arrive back with the other keys. We would later find out that he took longer than normal due to the fact that all the other guys?were asking him?if she was showing him her pussy like she did to them when she got out of the car. They also wanted to make sure he had her park the car in the same spot as the other, so that they may get another look at her pussy. While he was gone, Cheryl asked me to be prepared for what she was going to do to the poor kid (he was about 24 years old, we are both 34). I asked what she meant by that and she replied wait and see, but you'll like it a lot. Again I jumped into the?back of the car for the test drive, Cheryl drove and the sales man sat in the passenger?s seat. Cheryl started asking questions about the car, same as last time, but when we got to the first traffic light, Cheryl asked the sales guy if he got embarrassed easily. he said what do you mean, so she repeated the question, with a dumb look on his face she slowly undid?the top of her dress which zipped down the front, displaying her magnificent tits, she then hiked up her dress until her pussy was in clear view of the kid. He couldn't believe what she had done, and neither could I. She really took me back by saying you can touch what ever you want on me! ?The sales guy started touching her tits then asked if he could taste them, which she said yes to. Then He fingered her pussy, I could hear the wetness of her pussy from the back seat. He turned to look back at me, and just asked if I liked watching her do this sort of thing, I replied hell yeah!!! Then he went back to enjoying her body. This lasted for about twenty minutes. Then we arrived back at the car dealership, and just like he was asked to, he had her pull up right in front of the same windows to the dealership. This time not only were all the same sales guys there but also men from the parts dept and service dept. Cheryl again tried not to show like she noticed them all and again opened the door as wide as it would go, this time she even paused a little with her legs wide open making it look like she was still checking out the inside of the car. After about three minutes, she exited the car. She had asked the car sales man not to tell anyone that she let him see her and touch her. She then asked for his number and said we would call him that night to set up something better. He asked?us to come inside in order to fill out a questionnaire; he said it would look better for him if we did, so inside we went. Once inside, Cheryl was checked out by all. She knew he had only asked us inside so all the others could get a better look. (in fact he latter admitted he was told when he got the second set of keys, if he could get her inside after the test drive, so they could get a better look, they would give him a hundred bucks.) Cheryl did everything she could to give better looks, even checked out the cars inside the dealership, making sure to bend over a lot. When we were leaving the inside of the dealership, the sales manager came over to introduce himself, said he liked to do exit questionnaires on all prospective sales. He actually asked us to go back to his sales office to fill out a questionnaire on the dealership and our salesman. Cheryl looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. She said that we had time and may as well have some more fun ( she actually said it just like that, and you should have seen the smile on the managers face.) everyone saw us heading back to the office, which only had a door and one window, which were frosted. Once inside the sales manager closed the door and asked us if we were able to find anything we liked. He then asked Cheryl if she had fun driving the cars, she said yes. The manager then said that he wished he drove with us, because the sales man who had been with us was young and inexperienced. Cheryl said that the younger sales rep was polite and knew a lot about the cars. Now he asked us if we had some time and would we like to take a seat. We both said yes and I sat on the other side of the desk and the other chair was right on the side of the desk almost to the point of being in front. I suspected he had been planning this since we got there at the dealership. The chairs were so planned out in arrangement that when Cheryl sat down, he knew he would get a good view of her pussy. So when Cheryl sat down she made sure her tiny dress rode up and her pussy was in view. The sales manager did all he could to get better angles of her pussy, even pretending to hunt for the questionnaire in the desk draw right in front of Cheryl?s pussy. Finally Cheryl said ?if you would like a better look, just ask, you know I like to be viewed, that is why you asked us back here right?"? The sales manager just looked at me and I gave him a smile back. He then said do you mine. Cheryl said mine what? ?If you want something just ask. So he asked her to give him a better view of what she had. Cheryl loves to play games, so asked him" if you want something you should really just ask for it" With that said he just blurted out" show me your sexy pretty pussy, I want to see it bad" Cheryl looked over at me and then told him "if there is anything you want me to do, you have to ask him, I'm his sex slave and he makes me do everything, like today dressing in a short dress and showing all I have to you guys" So he asked me if he could see her naked? I said yes and then told her to show him. Cheryl then stood up went over to where he was?sitting and removed her dress.? He looked at me and I said go for it if you want to touch. He did. Then he asked if she wanted to have him? She said it?s all up to him and looked over at me. She said "ask him go on" I asked her if she wanted it and she said yes, so I told the sales guy go for it. The two of them went at it on the desk and before?long the sales guy was cumming all over her. He then dressed and she put her dress back on. When we were to exit his office he asked her if he could take a picture. She said yeah, but don't you want to close the door again, Cheryl had noticed a lot of the sales guys were right in front of the door when we got up to exit. The sales manager looked at me, and all I said is "Cheryl, You teased these boys enough so just get in there on the desk turn around and show all the guys what they want, and let him take the picture then. So she did. And for about two minutes she just spread herself out on the desk and let them check her out. But out of the corner of my eye, I could see a woman coming down the hall, so she dressed quickly, and we left the dealership. Later that night, we called the sales guy up and tried to set up a threesome with him. He asked her all sorts of questions about it, and then the phone got handed over to me. He asked me if I liked her showing off, and would I like to see her get gang banged by some of the boys at the dealership. I said how many, she never had anything more than a threesome before. He said the first time it would be six of them, if I wanted too. After looking over at Cheryl and seeing her sexy body, I said sure, but let?s keep it our secret. She heard me and asked what secret. I said he had a surprise for her and left it at that. The next night we went to his house and first it was just him so we had Cheryl dress in a white garter belt and sexy white bra and G string. She looked hotter than hell. What neither me nor Cheryl knew was in the room where she dressed, the other guys where in the closet. They all got a dam good look at her. We started in the living room, drinking and getting Cheryl loose. Once she was a little tipsy we started by bringing out a mattress and setting it up in the middle of the room. We started making out and then he asked if he could get a little one on one time, in the bed room, so we said five minutes would do it, but no intercourse unless I?m there. all agreed and in the bedroom they went, the same bedroom the guys were in. she teased him and even went a little farther than we had first planned. When they came out, she went to the living room and laid out on the bed. We stayed back and got the guys out of the closet, and they each said they couldn't take much more and needed to have her. Me and the sales guy went to be with Cheryl, and we had told the others to wait until we had Cheryl naked, and then ring the door bell. Planned worked and Cheryl was naked. When the door bell rang Cheryl went for her clothes, but we had taken them. The door bursted open and they all came inside the living room. Cheryl; tried to hide her sexy body, but the guys told her sweet things and after only a couple of minutes she was comfortable being naked around all of them. They all wanted to play with her, so I just sat back and watched it all, as well as break out a camcorder to tape all the action. Cheryl was?fucked by each guy at least four times, she was having the time of her life and after four hours of non stop fucking and sucking, she finally said she had enough for a night. But all the guys complained, so Cheryl agreed to fuck all of us for one more round. When I finally got her home, she said she hoped I wasn't mad at her for wanting to be fucked by all the guys, but when they arrived she felt like a real slut and wanted all of them. She also asked me if I remembered any of them from the dealership, I said yeah and she said she did too. She laughed about it and said wait till the next time she goes car shopping.?? We have since been car shopping a lot. She has had a lot of fun, exposing herself to all and I have many of those stories to tell too. I hope you enjoyed this story, which is 100% real and if you would like the proof and to see her in action send me an email and I?ll tell you how you can get a copy of the video I made. Cheryl loves new ideas for exposing herself to men. So if you have any other ideas send to jimbing1@msn.com she will let me take pics and send them to anyone having a good idea. also if you live in Connecticut, give us a way to reach you, and a pic of yourself, and maybe we could hook up for some fun exhibitionism. And who knows, maybe we can come to your dealership or shoe store. Thanks, Cheryl and Jim 5036 1.31/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment