Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wife's Exposure (Part 2)

FACE TO FACE NUDITY The following is a true story that happened a few years ago. It's just part of a 24 year long quest to change a shy and modest schoolgirl into a submissive slut wife. Since she's very bashful each stage had to be accomplished slowly, and then when she's comfortable with this behavior we move on up to the next level. Through the years we've gone from a little showing and flashing, more showing and public nudity, direct exposure, touching and being touched by others, watching other men have sex with her, to multiple sex partners, cum baths and more. --------------------------------------------------- Now that she'd experienced face to face exposure to the road crew, and suffered through it without too much difficulty, I was constantly after her to try something again. I realized the chances were slim that we'd be able to find some kind of accidental place for her to be seen face to face like that again. She seemed to be more concerned about her safety at this point than the actual confrontation. She worried that if we just went out somewhere she might get raped, kidnapped, killed or arrested. All of her worries seemed valid, so I had to figure out some around her thinking so I could expose her. We talked about it many times, but could never come up with a solution that we could both agree on. She was worried about meeting a stranger, but didn't want anyone we knew to see her naked. I kept bringing up the subject, while we still did other forms of less direct exposure. Over a year had passed and on a nice warm spring day we were walking on a local walkway through a wooded area. It was quite private, and I was after her as usual to take off her shirt, but she said no way since you couldn't see who was coming and she still was worried. We got to one area that allowed a view of the trail ahead and I could see two old men walking toward us. I figured now is the time! I told her to take off her shirt and who was coming. She gave me a dirty look but pulled her T-shirt over her head. She also had on a bra which I reached up and unhooked. She asked if she had to do this, and I said yes so she started to walk down the trail topless as I walked along side of her holding her clothes. It was only a minute before we met up with the men. The stopped talking and walking completely as Sam walked up to them and passed by them. She was a few steps in front by then so when I met them I said hello with a big grin and a wink. I've sure that this was more excitement than they'd had in years. After she'd gotten around the corner she stopped to wait for me so she could get her clothes back. I'd stuffed her bra in my pocket but gave her back the shirt, all the while thanking her and telling her how much she'd done to make me, and the old men happy. Just as she was pulling the shirt over her head a guy on a bicycle zoomed past and almost crashed trying to see her titties. When he looked back and saw that she had put her shirt on he just kept going. A few months later we were on the same trail, waiting to see who was coming in our direction. I had talked her into showing her tits again as long as she could see who it was. This time she was braless and wore a nice light weight pink tank top that showed her nipples. So far she'd vetoed everyone that was coming toward us but when an older couple was coming I told her that she needed to go for it even if it was a man and woman. She frowned but pulled off her shirt and handed it to me as we waited for them; it seemed to be a long wait as they were walking slow. While we stood there about 6 young boys came from the other way on their bikes. They were maybe 10-12 years old and and slammed on the brakes when they saw Sam. At that point she was surrounded by boys all trying to get the best look at her tits. She covered them with her hands, an easy thing to do because of their size, but I told her ?let them look? so she dropped them to her sides. That really caused a clamor to get around to the front of her, so I again instructed her to turn around so they all could see. So far everything was great, although she began to blush and turn red. Then a couple of the boys reached up and pulled her nipple so she got real angry. She yelled for her shirt, and screamed at the boys so they took off in a hurry. She was mad, mostly at me I guess. Just about the time she'd gotten covered up the older couple arrived, but it was too late then for a show. After we got home she explained how that was the kind of thing she was scared of. What if it had been a group of teenagers or men? She was convinced she'd be raped or dead. I thought to myself that I maybe wouldn't mind the rape part, but the rest was something to watch out for. I promised her that I would be more careful and make sure everything was safe ?next time.? The last two words of that were the most important; so she'd remember that once we'd arrived somewhere we didn't go back. Finally I convinced her to try out the pizza delivery show one more time. Only this time she couldn't pretend to be asleep as she had before. We went to one of those suite hotels that have two rooms and I ordered pizza for delivery. She asked ?what happens if it's a woman delivering? which I hadn't thought of. About 20 minutes later I told her to take off her clothes and wait in the bedroom. If it was a man delivering the pizza I would call her to bring out my wallet and she was supposed to walk out completely naked, both top and bottom. I handed her my wallet and left before she could argue. By not giving her a chance to discuss it I knew that she'd go along with what I wanted from her. I've had much better success just telling her what to do than asking her to do something. It wasn't long before the pizza came and thankfully it was a man delivering it. I called back to Sam for my wallet and she said ?just a minute?. Later I found out she hadn't gotten up the nerve to be totally nude until I called out for her so she was busy taking off her shorts and panties. It was actually better this way as he had to come inside and the door closed behind him. I had my back to the bedroom but could tell from the look on his face that Sam had shown up. As I saw his eyes travel up and down her body I could tell without looking that she'd gone through with it and was totally nude. He then looked real scared as he looked at my face and then back to her naked body. Since I was smiling he relaxed a little bit. For some reason Sam had brought out big bills, instead of the exact change, so we all stood there while he fumbled for change. When she had come out with the money I had grabbed onto her hand so she wouldn't run off into the back room. He finally found the change and looked like he hoped I was going to ask him to stay. But instead opened the door for him to leave and said goodnight. Sam was pretty quiet by then, we ate the pizza but didn't say much. I didn't need to replay anything for her this time as she'd seen it all. Once again she asked me if this was what I wanted her to do. She again expressed concerns about safety and asked me, for the first time, how far all this was going to go. Up until then she may have been afraid to ask. I again told her how much I enjoyed showing off her body and what a thrill it was for me to have others see her nude. I tried to reason that since we only did it a few times a year it shouldn't be such a big deal. After all it wasn't something we did every day or every week. She didn't seem too reassured, but said ok she'd do her best. She asked again how far this might go and my response was ?as far as I can take it.? FACE TO FACE EXPOSURE AND AT HOME I really thought that things were going great now, I'd finally exposed by wife's nude body to people without any barriers or distance between them. She seemed to be resigned to the fact that I was going to do my best to parade her around naked when ever I got the chance, and had expressed a willingness to try it out. I was ready for this next big jump in showing her off. Because I was so much looking forward to showing her off, and she'd accepted the idea, that's what made these next 2 1/2 years all the more frustrating. Nothing I tried seemed to work out. Even when she willingly went along with my ideas nothing seemed to work out Almost all the time we were too busy with work, school and graduations to make the time to try new things. Besides that, in the north you're rather limited to how much time you have to try things out outside because of the cold weather. After a couple of missed attempts we finally settled on trying the pizza delivery man exposure again. We had it all set up just like before, with her waiting nude in the other room, only this time the delivery person was a cranky old lady. Sam thought it was really funny but I wasn't amused at all. The next real attempt was in a movie theater. As usual I had convinced her to go without a bra, and since she was wearing a shirt with buttons it would be easy to open her shirt to expose her tits once we were settled and the movie had started. We went to kind of an out of the way theater, and since she didn't want any kids to see her went to an R-rated movie. It was quite empty, and soon after it started I began to unbutton her shirt. She wouldn't let me go to fast, but after about 30 minutes I had all the buttons undone and began to rub her breasts. Although she has hard nipples, they get even stiffer with some pulling and tweaking, so I did my best to bring them to nice hard points. Everything seemed to be going great so I eased her shirt open and finally had both breasts out in the open. She didn't seem to mind, and since the movie was terrible was enjoying the attention I was giving her nipples. There was another couple not too far from us, and it seemed like he was trying to look over our way but his wife kept directing him toward the screen and her. If only somebody would walk in, or out, then they would have a nice view of Sam's titties. To my disappointment the movie ended and she quickly buttoned up as the lights came on. All the way home she told me that she'd done her part, and couldn't help it if nobody saw her. Just because she was willing didn't help my attitude much. During this same time of frustration I began to share some of the nude photos I had taken of her with others. I answered a couple ads in a magazine and even showed them to some of the guys at work that she didn't know. i found that at least this way I could get some satisfaction that a few people were seeing her nude body. One day she found a couple of the letters that were written to me by some of the men that had received the nude photos of her. In the letters they described how much they enjoyed the photos and what they would like to do with her body. They talked about how they had jacked off looking at her photos while they thought about having sex with her. She told me that I was ?prostituting her? by selling her body to these men for sex while they enjoyed the photos of her nude body. During one of these discussions I finally agreed with her, but suggested that maybe we should try it for real instead. That pretty much ended the argument as she realized that I wouldn't mind doing it for real. It was just a few days later that she said it didn't matter any more, and I could do as I wanted with the photos. I was smart enough to let it drop with that comment. Since I was getting really frustrated by this lack of exposure I finally convinced her to go for a nude ride in the car instead of the truck to see if we could get some attention. She was a bit nervous about doing this since it sat lower down and could provide a better view for other drivers. After we got out on the freeway, seeing that traffic was really light, she finally agreed and slipped off her shirt. Only a few cars passed up by, I had to drive a a normal speed since she wasn't taking a nap in my lap, and it appeared that nobody had noticed she was topless. She was feeling more secure by then so I asked her to slip off her jeans. She thought about it for awhile and then slid them off. When she handed me her pants I tossed them and her shirt in the back seat. She started to complain a bit but left them alone and buckled her seat belt. I just love the way the shoulder harness separates her little tits running diagonally between them and reached over to pull on them as I drove along. She was feeling quite relaxed by now, but it still seemed that nobody had seen her naked. When we came to an exit for a small town on an impulse I exited to take the business route through main street. Sam frowned at me and reached back for her clothes but I asked her to please show off for me so she stopped. When we got into the little town it was almost deserted and I thought that I would be just my luck that no one would see her nude body. That would have been better than what did happen. When we came to the only stop light in town a couple of young mothers with kids crossed the street and when the saw Sam sitting there naked started to make a big fuss. It seemed like the light stayed red forever. The started yelling about calling the police, and calling Sam a slut and other less nice names. When the light changed we got out of there as fast as possible, boy was Sam ever mad at me. She pulled her clothes on before we were out of the town limits and wouldn't talk to me all the way home. When she finally spoke to me about it she once again expressed how it was this kind of thing that she didn't want to happen and it would keep on happening if I kept on taking off her clothes in public. She was sure that sooner or later I would get her arrested or something worse would happen to her. I suggested that maybe we should try something more confined, and safe, like in our own home. She quickly said no way as we'd always kept the games away from where we lived and worked. I didn't give up, and now that I had figured out a new way to show her off I wanted to try it out. She couldn't argue that it wasn't safe because it would be in a completely controlled situation. She talked about how we'd always kept it out of the house, but that was mostly because we had children at home, and now they were off on their own. Slowly I was wearing down all her excuses, and she finally realized that I was determined to make it happen. She just couldn't bring herself to say yes so I made plans to take the decision out of her control. AT HOME SHOW We'd gotten through the winter, and she seemed to hardly remember the troubles of the last summer. I had kept on reminding her that I wanted her to give a good ?in person? show, but she kept on saying that it was too dangerous. I also kept reminding her that I'd be able to control things in our house so she knew that I hadn't forgotten about that idea. We were sitting on the couch watching TV and since it was a nice warm evening the front door was wide open to let in some fresh air through the screen door. I had it all arranged for a couple of guys from work to drop by that night. I had told them that maybe they'd get to see something special, but that was about they knew. They hadn't ever been over to the house before, so Sam didn't know them. They were a couple of the guys that had seen her nude photos so they were interested in meeting her. I had hoped that more than that would happen Anyhow it was about 9:30 and we'd been watching a movie while I played with her titties and rubbed her pussy. She was getting quite cozy, comfortable, and turned on by then. She was wearing a little outfit that was really sheer lace in the back, but covered up the "essentials"on the front side with little strips of pink satin, of course I had unbuttoned it to play with her tits. When the knock came on the door came I simply said ?come in? and in walked a couple of guys that she didn't know. Since the front door was between where we were on the couch, and the safety of running to the bedroom all she could do was quickly button up and try not to be too embarrassed. She didn't want to get up because then she'd show her "almost" bare ass to them, so she put a pillow in her lap and stayed on the corner of the couch trying not to blush too much. I jumped up and offered them something to drink and asked them to sit down, which they did right across from Sam. I could tell that they were somewhat surprised and embarrassed but also very curious. Sam was also embarrassed by this as it was the first time strange men had seen her dressed in such sheer lingerie. She decided to stay sitting on the couch, under the pillow, as it almost covered her up. I think it helped that we'd already been playing on the couch as she was quite relaxed and a bit turned on by the time they arrived. Anyhow, after I'd brought them a drink we all sat down and chatted a little bit while watching TV like nothing was out of the ordinary. Sam didn't know these guys at all, which I think helped things a little bit. After about 15-20 minutes I offered them another drink and grabbing Sam by the hand basically said "let's go get it." when we walked to the kitchen they had a nice view of her lace covered ass. I could tell she was getting upset, because she usually doesn't say much during those times. While we were in the kitchen I rubbed her body some and asked if I could "show her off" to them a little bit. She responded with "you're already doing that aren't you?" I took that as a yes, and began telling her great she looked and how much I appreciated what she was going to do for me. We got them something to drink went back in the living room, and after we were sitting back on the couch a few minutes I took her pillow away from her and tossed it on the floor. By now they'd been in the house almost an hour so I decided that it was now or never and I began unbutton her top. She was sitting beside me, so it was easy to undo the three buttons. I left it like that for awhile, she was showing the inner curve of each breast in the open part, and the satin had moved aside so her nipples were visible through the lace. Eventually I opened it up to show them her titties. One of the guys was getting embarrassed, but it looked like both of them were getting turned on, as I rubbed her tits and pulled on her nipples. Her tits were completely exposed now to to men she didn't know that were sitting jut a few feet away in our own living room. By now she'd resigned herself to whatever was going on, and as she often does she just shuts her eyes and tilts her head back to let me do whatever I want. I kept on rubbing her tits and pulling her nipples and even though she felt uncomfortable they still got quite hard. In a few minutes I thought that I might as well try my luck so I reached under her and slid her panties off. I really didn't think that she was going to let me do that, but she must have decided to let me have whatever I wanted. Now she was sitting completely nude, totally exposed, just a few feet from a couple of strange men. I tried to play with her pussy a little but she didn't want to spread her legs right away. After a few more minutes I did manage to open them up a little bit and get a couple fingers in her cunt. I rubbed her clit for awhile and fingered her cunt while they watched intently. Since she had her eyes tightly closed she couldn't really tell what was happening in the room. But they were eagerly trying to see all they could. I think they would have jumped across the room, and jumped on her, if I would have waved them over. But I didn't want to press my luck any farther than I already had so after a few more minutes I told them it was time to leave. Sam was pretty quiet after they left, but not mad enough to keep from having sex. As we talked about it she agreed that she hadn't said no to anything that I had done, but then she added that she didn't think it would matter if she had. She told me that had she thought I was going to make her ?have sex? with them so that had made her more uncomfortable. Once again I thanked her for her willingness to make me happy, and remarked about how happy she'd made these two guys also. I asked her how soon she'd be willing to try it again but she didn't really answer. The idea was so strong about the possibility that she'd have gone through with fucking them if I would have asked that I couldn't get it out of my mind. It was at that point if life that I decided I really wanted to see getting fucked by another man. I knew it would be awhile for it to work out, but I was sure it would happen sometime. THE EARLY YEARS BRALESS TITS and FLASHING Once I realized how much I enjoyed having her show off, I had to figure out ways to get her comfortable with the idea. She didn't seem to mind being in the car without any clothes on, as long as no one else was around, and would allow some breast exposure if she thought the other couple (on a double date) wouldn't notice. But she stopped at allowing me to get her naked near other people. Soon we got married and that improved possibilities greatly. This was the early 70's so it was easy to convince her she should go with out a bra and not be ?unusual? or immodest. She's always had nice hard nipples, that even stick out through a swim suit, so it was easy to tell if she was bra less. She still wasn't too sure about it, but since so many others women were dressed that way it was allowable. Many times as we were getting ready to go somewhere she'd ask me if something was too sheer to wear without a bra, of course I always said no. Once in awhile when we were getting ready to go out she would be all ready and just as we were leaving I would either ask her to take off her bra, or simply just reach up and unhook it so she'd take it off. Usually these times she had on something she thought was too revealing, but since I had made the ?special request? she went without the bra. Although the clothes weren't sheer anyone could easily see the size and shape of her nipples and breasts. I especially enjoyed going to the grocery store where the cool air conditioning and passing by the frozen foods made her nipples hard enough that it looked like she had marbles in her shirt. We were stuck at this stage for quite a few years until our children were born. Having babies slowed down opportunities for fun, but an amazing thing also happened at the same time. She decided to nurse the babies, and to do that she often had to take out her own breast in public areas. Many times we would be in a restaurant or elsewhere and she would be showing her whole breast except for the part which was covered with the baby's mouth. It didn't seem to matter that waitresses or busboys went by she'd ignore it all. I certainly enjoyed the show, mostly watching the other men and boys try to see her tits. There was always a moment when her entire breast was exposed before and after the baby was finished. This stage of life helped her get adjusted to showing her tits a little more, and anytime afterwards we went out, she would go without a bra if I asked. She would sometimes surprise me and even show up in a quite sheer blouse without a bra, and wear a light jacket over it without zipping it closed. On these occasions I could tell she was feeling extra bold so when we were out for dinner I would always try to get her jacket off. Depending on where we were going, and how dark it was, she would usually take it off and lay it across her lap. She would always get embarrassed as the waiters or busboys tried to see her body, but I just encouraged her to remember how freely she had shown her breasts when she was nursing and that seemed to help. Because she still had something covering her body she took comfort in the idea that she was still dressed and not being exposed. During this same time of life I also began taking off her shirt as we would travel home from where we'd been. This was behavior that she was used to from our dating years but it had become less frequent now since we usually had two kids along. Since we rarely went without the children our time out occasionally happened during daylight hours and not after dark like she was used to. Since she didn't want everyone to see her she'd usually lay down on the seat with her head on my lap. If she had on a skirt or dress I would usually pull it up around her waist. She felt quite hidden this way, and since I drove a pick up, was mostly out of view. I had a few occasions over the years when we were driving cross country to have her fall asleep this way. Just as she was drifting off I would slide her panties off and while she slept, or pretended to be asleep, I would have her naked body stretched across the seat with her pussy facing the outside window. She's short so she fits the seat quite easily and often would let me play with her pussy as she dozed and I drove. I always drove in the left lane of the freeway, a little slower than usual so traffic would have to pass on her side of the truck. Only the semi drivers and a few others could see in, which didn't seem to be enough to bother her as long as she was out of sight from most everyone, and didn't have to look at them. Only once did she get upset as she woke from a nap to discover I was playing with her naked pussy as a semi trucker keeping pace alongside of us. Because she was lying down he couldn't see her face, and she could only see the side of the truck, but he could easily see her from the waist down. One year while on vacation we were visiting 'family' and most everyday while the kids and grandparent took a nap we'd go for a walk in the woods near their house. Just past the pine trees on the edge of their property was a housing construction project, almost every day we'd walk into this wooded area and I'd get her at least partially undressed, one of the times I even photographed her taking off all her but her panties. This just a short distance (150 ft) from the workers. By the last day we were there she'd gotten used to the routine and knew that I'd want to get her naked out in the woods once again. Each day I'd moved a little closer to the construction site, which she later said she hadn't realized, so a few of them had actually caught a glimpse of her undressing. Since this was our last day I moved even closer, so that only the new road and one row of trees was between us and them. I slowly undressed her and she was finally nude, separated only by about 100 ft and by just one row of pine trees from the workers. After a little bit of hugging and kissing I noticed a couple of the workers had stopped and were looking our way. They had a partial view of us through the trees and could easily tell that Sam was nude. When I realized that we were being watched I caressed Sam for a little while longer and told her that we had some peeping toms watching us. Because I wanted to give a them a real good show I reached out and picked up her clothes and walked out of the woods toward the work site. By then 4-5 guys were looking. While she watched from the trees I put her clothes on the ground, in the open, about 10 ft out from the trees. I then retreated back to where she was and encouraged her to go out there and get dressed while they watched. She gave me a real nasty look, and wouldn't say anything but with my continual encouragement, and ?threat? to leave her there without any clothes she soon walked out in the open to pick up her clothes. She seemed very calm as she picked up her clothes and dressed. Even though I was only looking at her back I could tell she was quite mad about it all, but she's pretty passive and will go through with things. By the time she was done, which was only a minute, and way to short for me, all the workers had stopped and were looking our way. When she was done she turned and walked into the trees, right past me, and kept on walking back to the house. I walked out into the opening and waved to the guys, they returned the wave and some ?thumbs up?, and then took off after her. She was kind of upset and didn't want to talk about it. I guess that she thought if she didn't think about it then maybe it didn't happen. I was a good thing that we left the next day, as I found out later on from the grandparents that it created quite an uproar in the neighborhood. But nobody knew who the naked woman was that day. Unfortunately these opportunities were too few and far between because we spent most of our time with the children. Many years passed before I was able to move up to another level of more direct public exposure for her body. ----------------------------- FAVORITE SEX POSITION My desire for exhibitionism and voyeurism even influences the ways that we have sex. She's said that it's always a ?show? that she has to put on. Well, not always but often. What I enjoy is having Sam dress up in some type of sheer lingerie for sex. Even if we're having sex in the bedroom we always have some type of light on the so I can see her show off for me. I often even leave the top bright light on. I enjoy rubbing her body through the sheer silky fabric and often take at least an hour to get her clothes off. She's gotten used to having her silky panties pulled up tight into her ass and pussy and many times she'll have an orgasm as I pull them back as forth, up and down over her clit. The first time this happened she was quite surprised that she could get turned on by something as simple as her panties. After some time I'll get her panties off and stretch her on the bed either face down or up depending on my mood. If she's lying on her back I spread her legs open wide and most often sit beside her as I stroke her pussy with one hand and pull her nipples with the other. As she begins to get turned on I switch to two handing her cunt with my left rubbing her clit and the my right pumping in and out of her cunt. Usually by then I've added some KY to get her good and slick. I eventually she gets loose enough so I can shove my right hand in her cunt up to the thumb. I often fist fuck her hard this way with my right hand while I rub her clit with the left. I especially enjoy watching her little tits shake back and forth as I slam her cunt, but it doesn't last too long as she always has a huge orgasm this way. She arches her back and gasps as I shove my hand into her as hard and far as possible. However, If she stays laying on her stomach I always get out the KY and get her ass good and greased. I usually rub a handful up and down her ass, into her cunt, and then eventually into her ass hole. She says she doesn't like that, and always says she doesn't want to have anal sex, but puts up with it anyway. I'm not sure if she just won't admit it or what; but she always come quicker and harder when I have a finger, or thumb, shoved up her ass. In the past I've gotten three fingers jammed into her ass, but most often settle for one or two. While I pump her ass with two fingers I stuff another two into her cunt and rub her clit from underneath with my left hand. This always gets her off quickly. What i like about this option is how hard she squeezes the finger I have shoved into her asshole when she has her orgasm. After she gets a chance to calm down it's my turn to cum so I lay down on the bed and have her get on top to go for a ride. Often she straddles me kneeling but I prefer her to sit down on my cock with her feet forward spread out by my head or shoulders. It usually takes her awhile to sit down flat on my cock, but eventually she gets it shoved all the way in so that all of her weight is pushing my cock into her cunt. After she's settled down on it she'll start to move her hips around and take the full pressure of it into her cunt. Soon she'll start to pump up and down to get me off; because she's sitting on my cock she can't use her legs to lift so mostly she has to lean back and use her arms and body momentum. It's at this time that I reach up and grab her nipples, one with each hand. I'll pinch each one between my thumb and finger and begin to move up and down with her. She's got pretty tough nipples and often I pinch and pull them for an hour at a time. Then when she reaches the top I'll hold them up while she continues on down. I'll hold this for a few strokes and them switch to holding them at the bottom of the cycle while she goes back up. She always tries to make the full thrust so she jerks her nipples hard as she strokes my cock. I often try to hold them down as far as possible so quite often she actually ends up pulling them out of my grasp, and I don't let go easily! As they don't quite stretch the 6 inches or so of stroke that she's making she really ends up pulling them long and hard, causing herself a little bit of pain (pleasure) and discomfort (stimulation). Sometimes for a change I'll just grab them in the middle and pull them straight out to the sides. This way I can watch as she pulls her little tits both up and down. Once she's begun pumping up and down, and I've starting pulling her nipples she begins to move faster and harder as she knows I'm not going to let go until she gets me to cum. That makes it more interesting as she's put into the position of pulling her own nipples harder, and causing a little more pain, to make me cum quicker. Often after an evening of this rougher sex I have to give her a couple weeks for her ass and her nipples to recover before I'm allowed to use them again. But her cunt is ready again in a couple of days so that gives me plenty to keep me occupied. 6387 1.38/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment