Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Changing Of My Life

My wife and I have been married for four years, our sex life has been what you would call below average. My cock is only 4 1/2 inches long. Megan, my wife, is very sexy. 5'9 tall, 115lbs, brunette. She's 33 years old and still turns the heads of many a man when she is out. Megan has never complained about my inadequate manhood or of the fact that I only last a few minutes and sex is a once-a-night thing for me. She says she really enjoys our sex, but I have always fantasized of seeing her with a well endowed black man. I had tried to suggest, during sex, things like her flirting with men at our local pub and she would go completely cold on me and end the chance of any further sex for the night. So I just left it at that. Then about 3 months ago a mate of mine, Russel, called me and invited me out to his stag night. I said yes, jumping at the chance to let loose and have a few drinks with the lads. The friday night came and I meet up with Russel at the local pub there was eight of us altogether, Kirk who I already new Russel's boss Darren and four of his work colleagues Simon, Gavin, Pete and Andy. It was a great night we all got very drunk on the pub crawl and by they time we arrived at the strip club there was only myself Russel and his boss Darren left. Now Darren was about half a foot taller than me and about a foot and a half wider, he was a bit over weight and he isn't exactly what you would good looking he was fifty two years old and as black as night. He was a nice enough guy and easy to talk to. Darren and me chipped in and got Russel a private striptease so he went off with one of the strippers. I had far to much to drink and start running off a the mouth about everything. The subject turned to sex and Darren was telling me how attracted to white women he was, all the strippers at the club were white and Darren was going on about how horny their tight white pussies were making him. I let slip that I would love to see my wife having sex with a black man, we were both really drunk so he just laughed it off, Russel came back from his private session, we had a couple more drinks and called it a night. The following week I was at work and I received a call from Darren wanting to catch up after work for a drink at the local. I said sure, not really remembering our conversation from the other night. When I arrived Darren was already there, I sat down and he ordered me a drink. He didn't beat around the bush, he got straight to the point and asked whether I was serious about what I we had talked about on friday night. It all came back to me and I got bit embarrassed about it all. He was very good about it all and I explained that it was a fantasy of mine but that Megan was not interested at all so I would just have to live with that. Darren was very persistent ant and said he would still like to try and help me fulfill my fantasy. I tried to explain that I didn't think Darren was Megan's type but after two hours of him trying to change my mind I finally agreed to his plan. That night I told Megan that a work colleague was coming around for dinner the following night, she said that was fine. Dinner was fine and all it was was a chance for Darren to meet Megan. We told Megan we were working on a project together at work, so over the next two months Darren was at our place for dinner at least two times a week. It was Darren's idea to make Megan feel comfortable around him. He was the perfect gentlemen and I was sure that Megan was loving the way he talked to her and also how he would open the door for her or pull out her chair. It was a Wednesday and I was at work, Darren called me and told me to meet him at the local after work. When I arrived and Darren told me this friday was the night. When I got home I said to Megan we were going out for dinner on Friday with Darren to celebrate the finishing of the first part of our project at work, Megan thought it was a great idea. Friday came and I was feeling a mixture of jealousy, excitement and a nervousness. Megan got dressed up in the outfit Darren picked out for me to ask her to wear and she looked hot. It was a tight red top which had a built-in bra that pushed her beasts together and up and showed a lot of cleavage. She had on a black skirt that came to mid thigh and stocking with suspenders and a pair of very small Wicked Weasel g-strings Darren had given to me. I was hard from watching her getting dressed, I was so hard it ached. Megan was just about finished when the door bell rang so I went to answer it, it was Darren who let out a little laugh when he saw my small erection which you could only just tell I had. I notice a slight change in the way that Darren talked to me but didn't read to much in to it. He told me he had arranged a mate of his Eric to ring me on my cellphone in about fifteen minutes and that I was to act like it was a urgent call for work and I would have to go and sort it out. Darren went into the kitchen and opened the bottle of wine he had brought and poured three glasses. I saw him pour some white powder into one of the glasses and I said "hey Darren what is going on here?" He told me to shut up it was just a little something to relax Megan it would do her no harm. I told him this wasn't part of the plan, but he said I'd better just shut up or he'd tell Megan everything I had planned for her tonight. I thought it best just to leave it at that, just then Megan walked into the room and Darren hand her the glass of wine. He told Megan how great she looked tonight and carried on with his usual gentleman charm which Megan seemed to lap up. Darren then proposed a toast to the completion of the first stage of our project, which Daren and I both knew was fictional. Just then my cellphone rang and I played along on with the phone conversation as Darren had instructed. I told Megan and Darren I was sorry but I had to go in to work and sort this problem out. Megan said never mind we can go out to dinner another night, but I insisted she and Darren go to dinner and I would catch up with them, Darren chimed in that it was a great idea and grabbed Megan by the hand and started to lead her out to his car. As planned I headed to the motel room which Darren had organized to wait for them. Darren and Megan had dinner and as arranged I rang Megan on her cellphone just before they finished and informed her I was in for a all-nighter to sort the problem out. After Megan got off the phone she told Darren and he told her that was fine and he was taking her out for a dance. Megan had had a few drinks by now and the white powder was in full effect so she readily agreed. Darren took her to a club which was full of black men with white women but Megan was too far gone to notice. Darren brought her another drink and slipped some more of the white powder into it. She drank the drink and they got up to dance, they danced a few fast songs and then a couple of slower numbers came on which gave Darren the chance to get a bit closer to Megan and get a bit more intimate with his touching. With the amount of alcohol and drugs Megan had had she responded to Darren's touch in a way that Darren had hoped, she was putty in his hands and this was going to be much easier than expected. At about midnight Darren phoned me and said they were on there way. I got inside the wardrobe which had slated wooden doors so I had a view of the whole room. I didn't have to wait long before I heard the key opening the door and Darren walked in with his arm around Megan. I could tell Megan was drunk by the way she giggled and kept saying "We shouldn't be here, Darren, I am a married woman." Darren just said I won't tell if you don't, then he pulled her towards him and planted a wet kiss on her lips, she didn't put up much resistance and his hands were all over her, groping every inch of her body. He pulled her top off, releasing her tits, then bent down and took each tit into his mouth, sucking on it noisily. I was sitting in the wardrobe stroking my aching cock, I found the site of this ugly black man with his hands and mouth all over my wife the most erotic picture I had ever seen. Megan was moaning as he slurped on her tits, he released the zip on the back of her skirt and it feel to the floor. He pushed her back on to the bed and took off his shirt and trousers. He then pulled her back to her feet and started kissing her again. Megan was now returning his kisses and had her arms wrapped around his neck I had never seen my wife look so sexy. He pulled her away from him and pushed her down on her knees, she needed no more encouragement and eagerly pulled his boxer shorts down. When I saw his cock I couldn't believe my eyes it looked huge, it must have been as thick as my wrist and about ten inches long, Megan seemed impressed too as she started to lick around and under the head and down the length of it and then tried to cram as much of it as possible into her mouth. She worked the head and two or three inches in and out of her mouth while Darren reached down and started playing with her tits. This carried on for a few minutes then Darren reached down and grabbed Megan's legs and, while she kept her mouth on his cock, he spun her around so her pussy was by his face. He pulled her tiny g-string to one side and proceeded to lick her out. This really got her going as she loves getting her pussy licked, it wasn't long before she was having her first orgasm. Darren then tossed her down on the bed like a rag doll and said "Now I will show you what is like to be fucked by a real man." He got on the bed and crawled up between her legs and rested the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. I swear his cock had gotten bigger, he then said 'do you want it, slut' and she just moaned 'yes, please'. He slowly pushed the head of his cock into her pussy and it took a bit of force to get the head in, it went in with a plop and then he slowly started to feed her the rest, she had her next orgasm before he was all the way in. When he was all the way in he stayed there for a minute or two getting her used to his size then he slowly started stroking it in and out. The whole time Megan was moaning and calling his name he kept this up for what seemed liked hours, slowly building up the pace and taking Megan from one orgasm to another. She looked so hot I came and it was one of the best orgasms I had ever had. Darren then pulled his cock out and turned her over and entered her from behind pulling her back on to his cock and she came again, he pushed her down so she was lying on her stomach, closing her legs together so it was nice and tight around his cock, then he picked up the pace and really started to fuck her. Megan was moaning and screaming out his name as she looked like she was having one continuous orgasm, Darren drove his cock deep into her one more time and blew his load. He then collapsed on top of her and lay there few a few minutes catching his breath, when he rolled off Megan's pussy was gaping open and what looked like a gallon of cum was leaking out. They rested there for fifteen minutes, kissing and groping each other. Then there was a knock on the door. Darren got up and answered the door. he said, "Gidday, mate. Come in and join the party." A black man about the same age as Darren walked into the room. He must have been the ugliest man I had ever set my eyes on, with a huge beer gut. Megan look a little shocked but Darren said, "Don't worry, love. You're going to be in heaven when Eric gets his big cock into you." Without wasting any time Eric striped off his clothes and out sprang a cock which look longer and thicker than Darren's. Eric crawled up the bed towards Megan, grabbed her ankles and spread her legs. He wasn't interested in getting his cock sucked, he just wanted to bury it in her pussy. Megan was lucky she had fucked Darren first so her pussy was wet and open because Eric just put the tip of his cock at the entrance of her pussy and with one thrust he buried half his cock in her now well-stretched hole. Megan let out a bit of a squeal and screamed out, "Stop, its to big!" But this just seemed to get Eric all the more excited and he pulled back a bit and then buried himself fully inside my wife's pussy. He then just started fucking her like a madman. It wasn't long before Megan's screams for him to stop changed to the moans and grunts of a woman in extreme pleasure. I knew then that I was never going to able to satisfy my wife again and this was probably going to be a regular event. After about fifteen minutes Darren told Eric to roll over so Megan was on top of him, then Darren started to finger Megan's arse. Now I have been wanting to put my cock up Megan's arse since the very first time I met her. She has a get arse and it is by far her best asset. Megan has never even let me put my fingers close to her anus but she in such a sexual frenzy she didn't seem to care what these ugly, big black men did to her. Darren used her own juices mixed with his cum to lube her anus, then climbed on top of them and slowly started to push his cock up her arse. It took about five minutes to get all the way in, then him and Eric got into a rhythm and fucked my wife to ecstasy. I have never cum so much in my life. For a man who can only get it up once a night my cock stayed hard for about four hours and I must have emptied it on the floor of the wardrobe about a dozen times. At about half past four in the morning, after each of the men had fucked megan a further two times, they all showered and took Megan home, as soon as they left I jumped in the shower to to clean myself up before heading home. My wife was asleep in bed when I got home so I just got undressed and got into bed with her and fell asleep, thinking of a way I could arrange for a repeat performance. This is my first time at this so let me know what you think duckman007_99@yahoo.com 5537 1.61/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment