Thursday, December 27, 2012

Wimp (Part 2)

Wimp (Part Two) By Wife Watcher ? 2003 My wife Beth had wanted to see, and maybe play with, a black cock. We had gone to a mixed sauna in the hope of finding a way to fulfil her fantasy but we had been manipulated and set up by the manager Harry. He had arranged for two black guys to seduce Beth and turn her into a slut so that he could get a turn at fucking her. They had taken her to Harry's office and left me in the Jacuzzi. By the time I found the office there was a large group of men surrounding the door. I asked one guy what was going on, he said that Harry had a hot slut in there and he and two black guys were gang banging her and all the others were waiting to get their turn with the bitch. 'The bitch! That's my wife you're talking about.' The guy just burst out laughing. 'Hey guys!' he shouted, everyone turned around. 'This is the wimp hubby here.' He said pointing at me. Almost at once I was surrounded. Someone else pointed at my towel. 'Well he must be enjoying it, he's got a hard on! Look the way his towel's sticking out.' A hand suddenly whipped my towel away. 'Nice cock!' another voice said 'But obviously not enough for your horny wife.' This brought more laughter and comments. 'You enjoy her getting fucked?' 'You like licking her pussy clean of all that cum?' 'Maybe he just likes the taste of cum!' 'Well let's give him some!' With that I was pushed to my knees and surrounded by hard cocks all hitting me in the face trying to get into my mouth. I struggled to get up but was kept down. Someone pulled my hair hard, as I opened my mouth saying 'Ow!' a cock was trust in and started fucking my throat. At the same time someone started wanking my dick. This whole bizarre situation was getting to me. I was turned on already with what was happening to my wife Beth but now I was completely lost in eroticism. I don't know how many lots of cum I swallowed before I was dragged into the office. Beth was lying across the desk naked and moaning. 'More! I want more! Please don't stop.' Cum was dripping from her pussy, she had cum on her tits and matted in her hair. Harry pointed at her pussy. 'Get that cunt cleaned up! Men are waiting to use this bitch.' With that my face was pushed into Beth's loveliness. I lick and slurped away, loving my task, trying to get up inside her pussy as far as I could get my tongue to reach. 'Harry man! You sure can pick the wimps. Said one of the black guys and they all started laughing. 'Come on Wimpy clean up boy, that should be clean enough by now.' 'No! No! Not yet!' Screeched Beth, 'I'm almost there! Don't stop yet. Let Wimpy keep going!' On hearing that they all broke out laughing, and then a chant started. 'Go Wimpy go! o Wimpy go!' Then even above the noise they were making, Beth's could be heard as her orgasm erupted. 'Oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!' she moaned as her sweet young body convulsed and spasmmed. 'OK lads!' said Harry, 'You can take her to the play room now.' With that she was lifted up and carried away. I didn't see her again for a couple of hours when at long last I got my turn to fuck her deliciously sloppy cunt. This is now our way of life, we both love being humiliated and used. 5276 1.75/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment