Monday, December 24, 2012

Mary & Her Men

Mary and Her Men I met my present wife when we were still both married, she to a stodgy, unimaginative executive who thought sex was too much trouble, and I to a prude who thought sex was dirty. Mary and I had a three-year affair which resulted in both of us getting a divorce so that we could marry each other. Mary is 45, 5'8", weighs 130 lb., and has a 36-28-36 figure. Her breasts are somewhat small and sag just a bit, but she has tremendously exciting, long legs and a classy look about her--a truly sexy woman. One reason I married Mary was because she was willing to try anything once, and most things twice if they didn't hurt. We had planned a totally open marriage, and swinging was definitely okay both ways. We hadn't been married a month before we got our first chance for a new adventure. Four other guys and I had planned on going to San Francisco for a ball game, and Mary asked if she could accompany us. I agreed, but added that she might have to keep us all happy. Her eyes sparkled. Mary wore a short-sleeve blouse, a knee-length skirt, and heels. At my urging, she wore no bra and a pair of black bikini panties. Mary and I were in the front seat with Dennis and Kent, Hank and Don were in the back seat. Kent and Hank are in their late thirties, and Don and Dennis are in their late twenties. Once we were on the freeway and rolling, I let my right hand drop onto Mary's knees. Unconsciously and almost automatically, Mary spread her legs, and I slowly slid my hand upward, carrying her skirt with it. Although I kept my eyes on the road, I heard her intake of breath as I finally touched her furry box through the panties. I glanced sideways and saw Dennis staring in open shock and lust at Mary's long, bare legs, which were so spread so wide her right knee was in his lap. I rubbed my fingers slowly up and down the slick, quickly heating material covering Mary's crotch, and she was making noises of sexual excitement as her legs began to move. The others were unaware at this point that anything was happening--except, of course, Dennis, who continued to stare in wide-eyed wonder between Mary's legs. After about a mile of teasing and rubbing, Mary was ready to climb the wall. She now had one hand on my right thigh and the other on Dennis's left, her long nails digging into the material of our pants. "Help me slide her panties off, Dennis," I said casually, as I slid my fingers inside the waistband of Mary's panties. "Oh, Lord!" Mary gasped. "Lord!" Dennis echoed, but as Mary raised her butt off the seat, his left hand grasped the material of her panties, too, and together we slid them down over her long, tanned legs and I tossed them onto the dash. Again I slid my hand between Mary's legs, and this time, she draped her left knee over my right leg and her right one over Dennis's. My arms had pushed the white, full skirt completely up above her waist. Now Dennis had a perfect view of her gently rounded abdomen; the rich brown bush nestling between her legs; her wet, swollen cunt lips. As I slid my fingers in, Mary's moans and noises became louder. Her butt was coming clear off the seat as she humped my fingers, and my leg was hurting a bit where she gripped it. I had three curved fingers in her dripping snatch now, and the back of my thumb was rubbing her swollen, sensitive clitoris. As the highway unrolled, Mary's movements and voice became far more pronounced. She had always been by far the most expressive sex partner I've ever known, and she usually made the apartment echo with her cries when she achieved orgasm. Now, as the peak approached, her voice rose so high the conversation in the back seat ceased, and Kent said, "What the hell's going on up there?" "Just giving Mary some fun," I replied. Mary was crying out with every thrust of her hips, and when she came, she nearly yelled with physical pleasure, her whole body rocking and bucking, every man in the car, including me, awed by her outburst and sexuality. As she come down from her peak, gasping, with a film of perspiration making her inner thighs and face shine, I leaned over and kissed her. "Wait'll the trip home, guys," I grinned. "We'll take turns driving." Slow, eager smiles spread across the faces of the other men, and I could see Mary's pulse beating softly in her neck. The bikini panties remained on the dash. At the game, we drank beer, cheered, jeered, and acted like a bunch of kids let out of school. Mary flirted and teased with all of the guys. As we piled into the car for the trip back home, my heart quickened when she got into the back seat with Don on one side and Hank on the other. We fought our way through the post game traffic, and we were barely on the freeway before things got very quiet in the back. Crossing the bridge across the bay, I glanced back as we sped under the yellow lights lining the bridge. What I saw will always be indelibly etched in my mind. Mary was naked. She had one long, tanned leg draped over one of Hank's and the other over Don's. Her face was turned to her right, where Hank was French-kissing her deeply, her mouth plastered completely over his lips and half his chin. Don's head slightly blocked my view of her upper body. He was sucking at her left breast, and both his and Hank's hands were moving between Mary's hot thighs. The thrill that coursed through my body almost made me lose control of the car. Both Dennis and Kent turned to see what had caused my lack of driving concentration, and they both muttered soft exclamations of surprise and lust. A minute later, I got another chance to glance around. Now it was Don who was exploring Mary's eager mouth while Hank nuzzled her taut nipples. She had a hard cock in each hand, slowly stroking them in rhythm to their plunging fingers. Nobody was paying any attention to the road, and I drove erratically. Thank goodness the highway wasn't crowded. Movement occurred in the back, and suddenly Mary's left calf was resting on the back of the front seat. Don slid between my wife's legs, and seconds later, I heard Mary murmur, "Mmmmmm." More movement. Then, "Ohhh, baby! Your cock feels wonderful!" My own prick was straining so hard at the confining material of my shorts and pants that I had to release it. After I had it out, I reached back between the seat and the side of the car, coming in contact with Mary's arm. Her left hand found mine, and I could feel every thrust of Don's granite tool into my wife's flowing pussy. Her hand squeezed mine gently with every plunge. She continued to moan and murmur as he fucked her hard, his grunts and gasps audible to all of us. I could feel Mary's body moving eagerly and hungrily as she thrust her hips up into him meeting every heavy plunge. Her legs had snaked around to envelop him like a Venus' fly-trap closing in on an unsuspecting insect: their breathing was loud and ragged. Then, scarcely two minutes after they had started, I heard the telltale long, uncontrolled cry that always emitted from Mary's lips when she was about to come. Her hand gripped mine so tightly it hurt. Seconds later, the cry was repeated, louder and more insistently. Again the cry, and she begged, her voice strident with urgency, "Don't stop! Don't Stop! Fuck me, Don! Fuck me!" Then she yelled. Not a moan, not a low cry, not even a loud cry. My wife yelled with sexual release and ecstasy, making the moving car rock with her shuddering, jerking, straining orgasm. Pain shot through my fingers and hand as she nearly crushed it. Sweat broke out all over me. My wife had just, for the first time ever, climaxed with no stimulation on her clitoris other than what Don's hairy pubic area was giving her. Don didn't stop. He continued to screw Mary, his soaked cock plowing her hairy cunt like a battering ram. Mary quieted, and I could her crying softly with happiness and contentment. Seconds later, she again began to move as Don's pace increased. She quickly began to match him, once again clutching, bucking, and writhing in a tempo that made her sweat. About 30 seconds later, the voices of both Don and Mary matched as they achieved a rare, marvelous mutual release. They collapsed together in a swooning embrace, kissing deeply and fondly, as the rest of us wiped our faces and breathed like mile runners. After another few minutes, Don slid weakly off, and Hank nearly jumped into his place. "Hi, lover," Mary greeted Hank, and as his tongue invaded her, so did his cock. Mary gasped as his full six inches rammed all the way home on the first plunge, Don's semen and her own copious juices were making her cunt a liquid tunnel slide. Mary took her hand out of mine so she could grip Hank by his hips, yanking him into her with every thrust. "Yeah, baby!" she encouraged. "Ram it!" Again her long legs encased her lover completely, calves hugging his upper back as she rolled her hips and ass up to get maximum depth. In three minutes flat, Hank was groaning as he emptied thick, hot spurts of semen up into my wife's already-saturated cunt. Mary hadn't come this time. For a minute, no one moved; we listened to the labored breathing of Mary and Hank. Then, everyone began to move at once. Dennis and Kent scrambled into the backseat and Hank and Don wriggled into the front. "Drive! I said to Hank, and I sat in the middle of the front seat, facing the trio in the backseat, where Mary already had a cock in either hand again. In the dimness, I saw Kent's tongue working in her mouth while Dennis mauled her stiff nipples. She broke the kiss, saw me, and leaned forward. Our mouths met in a wild aggressiveness as Dennis slid beneath her. My wife's feet went to either corner of the back foot wells, and her hand slid between her legs to guide Dennis as we broke our kiss and looked into each other's eyes. "Lord!" she breathed. "His cock feels like my arm!" My own breath caught in excitement. I watched her face change into a mass of excited lust as Dennis's cock, only five inches long but at least eight inches around, split her pussy, making the hairy, oozing lips as tight as a stretched rubber band. Mary's hand gripped the front seat for support as she lowered herself, and I slid my hand down to feel her sloppy cunt, now being gorged by that unbelievably thick cock. Dennis was fucking up into her with fervor now, and Mary's hips moved up and down in perfect synchronized rhythm. I could actually watch that thick prick split my wife's flowing cunt like a live cucumber. My finger found her clit, and she hissed, "Yea, baby! That's perfect!" In another minute, she was lost in the act itself, moaning and crooning as I had so often heard her before with me between her legs. My finger twirled, her muscular long thighs pumped, and Dennis humped like mad. Beside her, Kent fondled her breasts, sharing them with Dennis's hands. After another minute, Kent began to kiss her, and the three of us worshiped her body with hands, mouth, and hard cock. About four minutes after they'd started, Mary broke the kiss with Kent and began to urge Dennis in a voice that made all our cocks harden. "Do it, Dennis! Oh, yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me, baby! Ram that beautiful cock up in me!" Thirty seconds later, Dennis began to go wild, and Mary's voice joined his as my finger strummed her hard, sensitive clit. They climaxed together, Mary's near-scream of pleasure echoing along with Dennis' hoarse cry of pleasure. My wife was still gasping even as she was pulled off by Kent. He turned her so that she was facing the backseat, her knees spread, feet touching the back of the front seat. Mary aided him in entering, and he was fucking her mightily as we rolled up to the toll gate of the next bridge. The overweight female attendant nearly fainted as she glanced into the back. "Newlyweds. Couldn't wait," Hank said brightly to her as he gunned the car away. Mary rested her head on her folded arms on the top of the seat, turning her face aside as she chanted encouragement to Kent. "Oh, yea, Kent! Do it! Fuck me, baby!" Small noises of excitement and pleasure continued to stream from her. A minute later, Kent shot his hot semen up into her already flooded vagina. Mary hadn't even been close to coming. Kent slid to the side of her, and Mary turned around, our eyes meeting as she smiled. "Your turn, lover," she said to me. My swollen cock throbbing, I scrambled over the seat. Mary slid her ass to the edge of the seat, put her foot on either corner of the top of the front seat and guided me into her with her slim pretty hands. Her cunt was a flowing oven of molten semen; her dark bush was matted with it, and it was smeared all over her crack and inner thighs. Our mouths met in a wet, tongue-warring kiss, her hands grabbing my butt and urging me to slam the full eight inches into her. I bucked into her like a boy on his first time, slamming my prick into her with such force that we jostled Dennis and Kent. After a minute, we stopped kissing, and she thrust her naked body up against me, whispering in my ear and driving me Wild. "Thanks, baby. You know just what I needed. I'm glad I could give you what you wanted -- another man's cock inside me while you held my hand and watched." "You like strange, hard cocks, don't you, girl?" "I LOVE them, Todd. But I love you even more, and you know I'll spread my legs for anyone, if you want me to." I was feeling the tickle deep in my balls that signified the beginning of my orgasm. Kent and Dennis were kneading the undersides of Mary's thighs as I fucked her, and the more I thought of what I'd seen, the sweeter my fucking her seemed. "How do you like sloppy sixths?" she whispered lewdly, and I groaned and thrashed around like a shot animal. Even as I began to feel the semen rushing up my cock in that wonderful thrill of release, my wife was whispering' "My present for you is my pussy full of cum from four other guys. Four other pricks have plowed my cunt all loose and messy, but I love the feel of you best of all. Do you like to feel your cock being coated with the cum that I took for you?" Nearly screaming, I emptied my balls into her, moaning instead of breathing, shuddering in a power-draining aftermath. After resting for a minute, I said,"You didn't cum, huh?" "No." She smiled. "It's all right though. I had three beauties before with the others. By the time we get home, I am going to be ready to attack you and cum again. We kissed, and I knew that that this was the beginning, that there would be other - many other - times for both of us. 3154 1.28/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment