Monday, December 24, 2012

The Big Cock

THE BIG COCK By Slirpuff Instead of giving you a long, boring and detailed introduction into my life, lets just say, Tara and I knew each other for about a year and a half, fell in love and got married. After twenty years of marriage we have two daughters; Sue who is eighteen and Lin who just turned sixteen. Tara is 5?4? tall, 135 lbs, short brown hair, hazel eyes, small breasts and a nice round ass. If anyone was to rate her, she would be a solid 7.5 to 8.0; not a 10, but far from being a dog either. I myself am 5?10?, about 178 lbs, thinning brown hair and a slight frame mostly because I am a long distant runner; and by the way, my name is Ken. Life was pretty darn good for the first nineteen years. We got a long without any real arguments and had what I would call a pretty good sex life. Needless to say, it wasn?t great because I wanted it all the time and Tina limited me to two times a week these past few years, but hell, I could live with that. It wasn?t until the end of last year?s school session that my wonderful life started to unravel. We were looking at colleges for our eldest and after checking out a few campuses we decided on Florida State College, which was the closest to where we lived; mom wanted Sue real close it seems. We were walking past the football field to get back to our car when Tara noticed the players were having a practice in just shorts and tee shirts. ?Damm, look at the size of those guys? Tara said. ?They never grew them that big when I went to school here? she quipped. ?A guy that big could do some real damage to you in the sack? she said squeezing my hand and smiling at me. All right, there are two things a woman doesn?t do to a husband or boy friend. First of all, you don?t talk about sex with another guy while you?re with your loving husband, and secondly, you don?t get hot and bothered while your holding his hand; Tara did both. Since a guys ego is very fragile thing, the first thing that goes through his mind is; that he starts to compare himself to those guys and next, he starts to doubt his manliness as a lover. I know I?m not as hung like most of those jocks who just through it over their shoulders when they go into the showers. I am however average, just under 6?, and most of all, this women is mine, all mine. I?m not one of those guys that get off thinking about their wife fucking some other guy; that makes me sick and angry. To make a long story short, we moved Sue up to her school dorm the end of August and registered her for fall classes. It wasn?t two weeks later that Sue called and said she was missing a startup disk for her computer. Mom found it in her room and said she?d come up the following day with it. ?Why don?t you just overnight it up to her hon, why drive all the way up there,? I asked her. ?Ken honey, Sue?s pledging at the same sorority I was in, so I just want to do a little girl/girl bonding with her, that?s all? she replied. ?Oh well, have a fun time with her and I?ll see you sometime after dinner tomorrow? he told her. ?Maybe I?ll take Lin out to dinner, I know she?d like that.? So Wednesday morning Tara left to meet Sue at school. Parking was a real pain in the ass on campus so she had to park a long ways away from Sue?s dorm. She got a hold of her on her cell phone and met at the student union. ?Mom, I?ve still got one class left this afternoon, take my key and wait for me in my room? she told her. ?When I?m done, I?ll show you around and we?ll get something to eat.? ?You remember my room mate Kathy, she might be there so at least you?ll have someone to talk to? Sue told her mother. ?If you get bored and just want to walk around, just give me a call after 4:00? Sue said as she ran off to class. Tara got to the dorm and went up to the third floor. There was a guy walking back from the shower with just a towel wrapped around his middle. She?d forgot that this was now a co-ed dorm; nothing like when she was here. The boys had to come to the front desk and request to see a particular girl and everyone had to be back by midnight because that?s when the doors were locked for the night; boy had times changed. Tara turned the key in the lock and walked into the room. All the lights were off but she heard groaning and other noises. She stood in the dark listening for a minute then wondering what the noise was before turning the light on. ?What the fuck?? a voice called out as she stepped into the room. There was Sue?s roommate Kathy naked on her bed entertaining a large and overly endowed black male. ?I?m sorry? Tara said looking at the two naked people on her bed. ?I?m Sue?s mother and was told to wait for her in her room? she said almost apologetic. Kathy wasn?t fazed but her friend was but Tara couldn?t take her eyes off of his dick that was now pointing right at her; she?d never seen one so thick and large before. ?Tara, could you give us about twenty minutes please? Kathy asked. ?Oh excuse me, I?m sorry,? she said as she turned off the light and backed out of the room. ?Well that was embarrassing,? she said to herself as she looked at her watch and decided to walk around the campus outside the dorm. The only thing was, Tara couldn?t get her mind off how big the guy?s dick was; she?d never even seen a picture of one that large. Tara waited an extra ten minutes before returning to the room. The lights were now on and Kathy was by herself this time. ?Kathy, I?m so sorry I walked in on you and your boy friend,? she told her. ?I hope I didn?t embarrass you too much.? ?Don?t worry, I don?t embarrass and he wasn?t my boyfriend anyway, just someone I heard was great in bed; and he was,? she said with a huge smile. We talked until Sue got done with class and met us. I invited Kathy to have dinner with us but she refused. She said she had someone coming over to study with winking at Sue. ?She is such a slut,? Sue said with a laugh as her and her mother walked to the restaurant. ?She?s bedded at least eight guys since I moved in with her.? ?Hell, I walked in one afternoon and she was taking on two guys at once; and they were both as large as Darrell, the guy you met today.? ?Have you?? her mother started. ?With those guys, hell no? she said with a laugh. ?I haven?t been a virgin for a year now, but those guys are too large for my comfort, and besides, they?ll fuck anything that?s breathing.? I told her I would get her setup with birth control pills the next time she came home. ?Mom, I?ve been on them for six months already.? ?The things you learn after the bird leaves the nest,? she thought to herself. Over dinner Sue talked about how much she liked it there and all the new friends she?d made. ?Remember, don?t have too much fun, your father won?t take kindly to it if your grades go south? she told her daughter. ?And I don?t think I?d get tied down with one guy right now, you?ve got three more years of hard work ahead of you honey.? ?Don?t worry mom, I just plan on playing the field for a while and tasting some of the local fruits if you know what I mean? she said with a laugh. ?I know you were only with a few guys before you and dad got married, but now a days mom, girls are as sexually active as the guys and sometimes even more so; like Kathy.? ?Well just don?t do anything stupid and get hurt,? she told her. ?The only way I?ll get hurt, is if one of those jocks with the 12? cocks has his way with me? she told her mom. ?But I do plan on trying at least one of them out before I settle down? she said laughing as her mom who was now turning red. ?I hope I didn?t embarrass you mom?? ?Not really hon, but I?ve never in my life seen a penis so large and I was taken a little back by it.? ?That guy was twice the size of your father and for the life of me I don?t know how Kathy took it all in her, she?s not that big of a girl? her mother said with a puzzled look on her face. ?Way too much information? Sue told her mom. ?But if you?d like, I?ll get you set up with one of Darrell?s friends who is larger than he is and you?ll see what it?s like to be split in half? Sue told her mother as she made her blush even more. ?Time to change the topic? Tara told her daughter. All the way home she thought about what it would be like to go to bed with someone really hung and was making herself hot as she felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter as she drove. Ken was a good lover and always made sure she got off, but he was no animal in bed though. Tara was home by 8:30 and was greeted by Ken and Lin. ?Have a good trip hon?? Ken asked. ?Very nice and Sue sends her love and needs a bit more money to pick up a few things we forgot? she said laughing at her husband. ?The girls going to break us? he replied. ?You have dinner yet?? ?I grabbed something with Sue so I?m good.? ?There is something upstairs you need to take care of though? she told Ken as she started walking up the stairs. Stepping into their bedroom he asked ?what do you need babes?? Tara covered her lips with his before he even finished his sentence. ?I?ve been thinking about you all the way home and I want you right now? she demanded. Ken was already taking his clothes off and pushing Tara towards the bed as she ripped her clothes off. It had been almost a week since the last time they had sex because of all the shit with Sue, but she didn?t want lovemaking right now; she needed to be fucked. With her mouth now on his cock it wasn?t long before Ken was rock hard. He went to play with her pussy but found it already sopping wet. He was about to flip Tara on her back when she stopped him. ?Take me from behind tonight? she said as she got on her knees. Ken wasn?t sure what had gotten into his wife, but he sure as hell wasn?t going to complain. Tara hardly ever wanted to do it doggy style and this was a real treat tonight. Ken slipped in without and resistance and started stroking nice and slow. ?Harder, fuck me harder? Tara cried out as she played with her own clit now and pushed back to meet his every stroke. For the next ten minutes Ken would pull his dick almost all the out before slamming it back into his wife?s ass as hard as he could. Towards the end, just before he shot off, his nuts started to hurt because of the pounding he was giving her ass; god damm this was hot. With a scream, Ken started dropping his load into Tara?s pussy driving in as deep as he could. Tara followed right behind him still rubbing her now swollen clit. Wave after wave shot over Tara even after Ken had finished and was pulling out of her. She wasn?t fucking Ken anymore, but that big black cock she?d seen earlier. Ken flopped down next to her and pulled her over on top of him. ?I don?t know what got into you tonight, but I like it? he said kissing her and playing with her nipples. ?You up for round two tonight?? he said with a lustful look in his eyes. ?If you can get it up, I?m game? she said with a smile. Ken got a warm wet washcloth to wipe the cum off her pussy; he wasn?t into cream pies even if it was his own cum. He then proceeded to make tender love to his wife. He ate her wet cunt paying particular attention to her clit. Her lips were red and swollen so he was tender with them as he licked the inside of each before sucking on her clit again. With her legs over his shoulders he traced her slit down from her clit to her back door. Tara did not believe in anal but would let him tease her with his tongue sometimes, and tonight was no exception. With his thumb working her clit, and two fingers in her pussy, Ken drove his tongue into her ass as far as it would go. ?Holy fuck? Tara screamed as she started bucking and climaxing all at the same time. ?Oh god, oh god don?t stop she yelled again? as he continued his attack on both holes. Tara grabbed him, pulled him to her mouth as she drove her tongue into her mouth and asked him to fuck her. Ken wasn?t as hard as before, but he did manage to fuck his wife senseless as she screamed below him. He lasted a lot longer than before and with her contractions, he knew Tara had at least two climaxes before finally shooting his second load. Breathless, they both lay there on the bed looking at the ceiling. ?I needed that? Tara said out loud. ?The first one was good, the second one was great? she said as she kissed her husband. ?I?m glad I could be of service? Ken replied. ?I?m going down for something to drink, want anything?? he asked. ?I?ll just have some of yours? she said with a wicked smile. ?Then I guess I?d better get a lot? he said shutting the door walking down to the kitchen. ?You guys better get a room next time or at least sound proof the one you?ve got? Lin told him as he walked into the kitchen. ?Don?t you know you?ve got an impressionable teenage girl living in the house?? she said with a smile. ?At least give me some notice next time so I can put in ear plugs.? Glass in hand Ken returned to the bedroom. ?Lin says for us to get a motel room next time because of all the screaming coming from our room tonight? he said handing her the glass. ?I guess I was a little vocal tonight, but it felt better than usual.? ?You mean I don?t ring your chimes every time?? Ken asked. ?You always get me off hon, but tonight you were more passionate and took me more like the animal you are; and it felt wonderful; but I don?t know if my body could take this abuse every time though? she said feeling her sore pussy. They cuddled before falling to sleep in each other?s arms; Ken thinking of his beloved wife and Tara thinking of large cocks. Saturday?s BBQ was the usual neighborhood affair. The men sat outside, grilled the steaks and drank beer, as the women huddled in the kitchen fixing everything else. ?Well Tara, how?s Sue taking to college life?? Carol asked. ?Jen had a horrible first quarter last year, but buckled down and made the deans list after that? she said proudly. ?Are you and Ken going up for home coming this year?? ?She?s doing pretty good for being away from home for the first time and is even pledging at the same sorority I was in way back when? she told the group. ?As for home coming, I?d like to go, but Ken?s going duck hunting and I was told there aren?t any tickets left? she told Carol. ?Last year was a nightmare, so this year we planned for it; tickets and a motel room in advance.? ?Since Ken is gone, why don?t you come up there with John and I; we?d love to have you? she told Tara. ?This way you could spend some more time with Sue.? ?Well the last time I visited Sue I got a real eye full? she told the group of women. Tara then proceeded to tell the wife?s what she saw when she went into her daughters dorm room. ?I?d never seen one that large, it was as thick as my wrist and had to be at least a foot long; god did that turn me on.? They then compared notes on the size of each ones husband and came to the conclusion that they?d all married just average guys. I was making the beer run for the guys and as I rounded the corner to the kitchen I heard the women talking and stopped to listen. They were comparing their husbands and the kind and how good the sex was with each. Christ, you give the women a few glasses of wine and nothing is sacred to them is it. I was about to make some noise and move into the kitchen when I heard my wife Tara. ?After seeing the size of his penis and the two of them fucking I was more than hot to trot.? ?Hell, I was so turned on and wet that I almost raped Ken when I got home? she said with a giggle. ?Ken is a loving husband and a tender lover, but I needed to get fucked and pounded hard; I only wish he was a little bigger? she told the group. ?With my help, he did get me off three times that night, but I couldn?t get the thought of that big cock out of my mind though.? ?What would you do if you could enjoy a big one without getting caught?? Carol asked. ?I?d have to think about that, but probably not? she replied. ?Why give up a good marriage for a roll in the hay with a big prick.? ?Girls we?d better get cracking or the guys will come looking for us soon.? I waited for a few moments and then making enough noise that they?d hear me I went into the kitchen. ?Steaks are about done ladies, how?s the rest of it going?? Ken asked. ?You take care of the meat and we?ll handle the rest,? they told him as he grabbed a handful of beers. ?All right, I guess I?ll tell the guys we have to take care of our own meat from now on? Ken said with a wicked smile; ?so if you see any strange women send them our way will you?? Someone threw a dishtowel at him and told him we?d be out in a minute. With everyone now eating and drinking a little too much the shots between the groups became more and more sexual. One of the guys said something about ?strange stuff? and one of the women countered if he had an extra inch he?d be in some strange stuff. Then one of the guys said something about big breasts and how nice they looked on a woman which Carol countered by saying that anything you couldn?t get in your mouth was a waste anyway. ?I guess ladies the same thing goes for cocks; anything you can?t get down your throat is a waste also? Ken told the group. The guys laughed and gave each other high fives as they strutted around while the women just looked at one another. Carol stood up, went into the kitchen and brought out a large banana, pealed it and took out a ruler. ?Ten inches? she announced as she tilted her head back and slid it all down her throat to the amazement of everyone. She then pulled it out and announced, ?Alright shit heads, which one of you has 10 inches?? she asked. All the guys were quiet. ?I guess that means I can handle more than any of you guys have got? Carol said as she threw the banana to her husband John. ?Case closed and Elvis has left the building.? That put an end to the bragging on both sides. It turned out that John wanted to go hunting with Ken and the girls got together and made plans for homecoming weekend. ?Your sure you?re ok with me going with Carol this weekend?? Tara asked Ken. ?Sure, why not.? ?We?re leaving Friday morning and won?t be back until Sunday afternoon; so we won?t be home either.? ?Go, have a good time and we?ll see each other on Sunday? Ken told her. ?Remember to give Sue a check but tell her to go easy on it, we?re not made of money.? Carol and I checked into the motel about 11:00 Friday. The town was packed and it looked like the partying had already begun. We met up with the girls and a few mother daughter groups and all went out to dinner at one of the clubs. We found one club just off campus near our motel that wasn?t too crowed and put together a few tables. Happy hour gave us 2 for 1 drinks and by the end of dinner, we felt no pain. Everyone ended up on the dance floor including all the mothers. Carol and Tara were dancing together when a couple of guys asked them to dance; and dance they did for the next twenty minutes. ?Look at them go at it? Sue and Carol?s daughter Jen spouted off to the group as their mothers bumped and ground with the best of them. ?Do you think we should reel them in? Jen asked Sue. ?Naw, let them have some fun before they go back to being the wife?s and mothers? Sue told them. ?Besides, this is a side of my mom I?ve never seen, and I?m starting to enjoy it? she said with a laugh. After two songs Carol and Tara came back to the table. ?That guy told me that I was the hottest MILF he?d ever seen; I told him he wasn?t so bad himself? Tara told the group. ?We?re all invited to their party after the game Saturday at their house? she said handing Sue a piece of paper with the address on it. ?Mom, do you even know what a MILF is?? Sue asked. ?No? she replied. ?Mom it means, Mother I?d love to fuck? she said laughing with the rest of the group. ?He thinks your hot mom, looks like you?ve got an admirer? she told her as Tara started to blush and fan herself. ?Suddenly it?s gotten very hot in here? Tara told her daughter. ?Be a sweet heart and get me something cool to drink will you? she said handing Sue a $20 dollar bill. ?But no alcohol, I think I?ve had enough to drink for one night.? Carol, Tara and their daughters walked back to their motel to sober up. ?Damm, I?m still a lightweight drinker,? Tara told them as she walked. ?I could never handle more than three drinks even when I was here in school? she said trying to clear her head. ?I?m ready for bed, because tomorrows going to be a crazy if it?s anything like I remember it? she said told Sue. ?So we?ll meet you two at the dorm at 2:00 and go from there.? They all agreed and headed for bed; alone. The game was a blowout. We beat Alabama by 20 points and the town went wild. They were partying in the street by the end of the game and it took almost two hours to get back to our motel. We all decided to go back over to the club and for the next hour we sat around eating and drinking as we made plans for the night. ?Do you want to go over to the party those guys invited us to yesterday?? Carol asked Jan and Sue. ?Your mom and I are thinking of going over to check it out,? she told them. ?You guys go over and we?ll join you later? the girls told them. ?But be careful over there, there?s going to be a ton of booze and everything?s going to be spiked? they told their mothers. ?We can take care of ourselves, it?s not like we?ve never partied before? she said with a laugh. But Sue and Jan knew their mom?s had never been to a party like they were going to though. The party was in full swing when Carol and Tara walked through the front door. Dan, Tom and Doug, the three guys they?d met Friday night, showed them around and got them a rum and coke drink. ?Have fun, mingle and if you need anything let us know? Doug told them. The music was playing, the booze was flowing and the girls were having a blast. They talked with a few of the girls and women they?d met Friday night and guys made sure they always had a fresh drink. After three plus hours of partying Carol was dancing with Tom and Dan, while Tara was getting way too close with Doug; the guy she was dirty dancing with on Friday night. By now Tara had lost track of Carol and told Doug she needed to sit down, because she was getting a little dizzy. Doug helped Tara upstairs and that was the last thing she remembered until the following morning. ?Ken stop that? Tara told him as she felt his hard member pushing at her backside as his fingers worked her nipples. She then felt his hand between her legs groping for her clit. Instinctively she parted her legs to give him better access as she tried to clear her head. God damm his fingers were working their magic on her clit as he kissed the back of her neck. Tara was wet, so much so she could feel Ken?s cock starting to enter her pussy without any resistance. Not quite awake, her body took over as she pushed back to allow him to enter her fully. Fuck he felt big this morning; he was even stretching her pussy as he continued stroking and entering her. Tara?s body was now doing everything it was suppose to. He was filling her with his wonderful cock as his hands worked her nipples and tits. She?s climaxed once when he hit bottom and was working on another one as she started working her own clit; Tara was in a fucking sexual daze. She?d never experienced such a sexual high before as Ken rolled her over and took her from behind and pounded her ass. ?Oh god? she screamed as she felt herself let go. ?Harder, fuck me harder? Tara screamed as she berried her head in the pillow in front of her. ?Oh fuck,? she yelled as she pushed hard back against him as he started dropping load after load into her pussy. Again and again she pushed back taking his whole length into her as she drained him. Exhausted she fell forward onto the bed as he pulled out of her and lay down next to her. ?That felt fucking wonderful? she said softy. ?You felt so huge this morning, I must have been hornier than I thought,? she told him. ?You felt great yourself, you?re the hottest MILF I?ve ever had? Doug replied. ?Oh fuck? Tara screamed as she realized that this wasn?t her bedroom and this sure as hell wasn?t Ken. ?How could you take advantage of me like that?? she screamed at him as she jumped out of bed and went searching for her clothes. ?You raped me,? she now yelled at him. ?Easy lady, no one raped anyone last night or this morning.? ?I brought you up stairs here to lie down and you unzipped my pants asking to see my cock.? ?You blew me and asked if there was anyone else around that had a bigger cock.? ?You took on three guys last night that had 10? or longer cocks but I had to finally had to kick everyone out of my room by 1:00 because you threw up giving a guy a blowjob while another one fucked you from behind.? Tears had already started to form in Tara?s eyes as Doug replayed the events of last night. ?Where in the hell is my friend Carol?? she asked. ?Last time I saw her, she was with Damon about midnight.? ?You get dressed and I?ll track her down for you? he said as he walked out the door. ?What the fuck am I going to do now?? she thought to herself as she pieced together her clothes. ?She?s still with him and I told her you were looking for her.? ?Carol said to give her 10 minutes and she?ll meet you here? Doug told Tara who was almost dressed by now. Tara was now fully awake and a few memories from last night started coming back. ?Did anyone fuck my ass last night? she asked as she sat down on a chair putting her shoes on. ?Couldn?t tell you, but you did get a little freaky with the last guy I was told.? ?He told me you didn?t want him to stop but after two times he was pooped and couldn?t get it up again.? ?Well my ass feels like someone drove a Volkswagen in it and my pussy doesn?t feel much better,? she told Doug. ?God help anyone who says anything to anyone about last night? she told him. ?I?ll kill the mother fucker and charge you all with rape; I just want to get the fuck out of here and forget that any of this happened? she told Doug as Carol walked into the room. ?Come on Carol, we?re out of here.? Neither one said anything as the walked back to their motel room. As soon as they got inside they both basically broke down. ?I don?t remember a thing until this morning when Doug and I had sex again; shit, I was so out of it, I thought it was Ken.? ?Carol what happened to you anyway?? ?I was dancing with a few guys when this big black guy handed me a drink and sat me on his lap.? ?We talked, laughed and danced a bit before going upstairs; after that everything was like a dream.? ?I know we had sex at least three times and I remember him being hung like a horse and telling him that there was no way it was going to all fit in my pussy; but it did.? ?This morning when I woke up I was so sick and hung over that when we fucked I hardly remembered it; that is until I went to the bathroom.? ?Shit Tara, a gal of sperm must have flowed out of me; luckily I?m still on the pill or I?d be getting an abortion this morning? Carol told Tara. ?I just want to go home and forget yesterday if that?s possible. They were packed and on the way home before Sue and Jan got a hold of them. ?Mom, what happened to you last night?? Sue asked. We came to the party looking for you guys but no one knew where you were at.? ?Where are you now?? ?We?re on our way back home? she told Sue. ?We must have left the party before you two arrived.? ?Carol and I were pretty blasted so we decided to go to bed,? Tara said looking at Carol. ?We had a great time but we need to be back at work tomorrow so we got an early start.? ?Ok mom, it?s just that we were a little worried when we couldn?t find you at the party or the motel? Jan butted in. ?We?re fine girls but that?s for worrying about us.? ?Take care and I?ll call you later in the week honey? she said before hanging up. ?Damm that was close? Tara told Carol. ?Can you imagine what they would have said if they found us in one of the rooms upstairs; I shutter to think.? ?All I know is, I?ve got to stay away from Ken for a few days or until my pussy shrinks back to it?s normal size; I could drive a truck in it right now, those guys last night must have been huge.? ?Well the guy I woke up with this morning was? Carol told Tara. ?He was a freak of nature is all I can say.? ?One of the guys called him moose and now I know why.? ?I don?t have to worry about my husband though, we usually only have sex on Wednesdays and Saturdays thank god.? Tara dropped off Carol and made it home before Ken got home. She took another shower and applied save to her ass and pussy that were still swollen. ?Damm I kind of wish I wasn?t so drunk yesterday, they must have huge and all I can remember was Doug? she said to herself. Standing in front of the mirror she looked at her body. Nipples were still red and there were suck marks all over her breasts; ?this was going to be a long week,? she thought to herself. Ken got home around 7:00 and thank god was very tired. ?Have fun?? he asked. ?Ya had a good time and you know we won don?t you?? ?We listened to it on the radio because the hunting wasn?t too good.? ? John said we should have left and joined you two up at the game; but it was too long of a drive so we just stayed put.? ?Next year, we?ll all go up and have a wild time together,? he said with a smile on his face. Three hours later they were cuddling in bed. ?You want to fool around hon,? Ken asked. ?Not tonight, I dead tired and have to get up early for work tomorrow? she told him as she gave him a peck on the lips. ?See you in the morning? Tara said as she rolled over. It was Tuesday night that all hell broke loose. Tara was getting ready for bed and dressing in the bathroom so Ken wouldn?t see the marks on her body when he walked in unannounced. ?What the hell?? Was all he said as Tara tried in vain to cover up. ?What the hell are all those marks on your breasts?? Ken said ripping open her pajama top. ?They look like hickeys? he said almost yelling. At this point Ken yell, ?Tara strip, I want to see you naked now.? Tara had started to cry as Ken still had hold of her wrist. ?I?m not asking again? he now yelled as he grabbed at her top. Crying uncontrollably, Tara slumped to the floor clutching at her top and chest. ?Ken I can explain? she sobbed out as he sat on the toilet balling up his fists. ?Who the fuck did this and what else did you do this weekend Tara?? Ken now screamed at her. Lin heard the commotion from down stairs and was now standing in the bathroom door crying herself at what was coming down. ?Dad, please don?t hit mom, please dad? she cried. ?I?ve got to get the fuck out of here right now before I do something I?ll regret later? Ken said as he put on some clothes and stormed out of the house leaving Lin and Tara crying in the bathroom. It took twenty minutes for Tara to regain her composure and tell Lin everything was ok, it was just an argument that her and her dad had that got out of control; she told her. ?Go to bed hon and by tomorrow this will all be a bad dream; but it wasn?t. Ken never came back home that night and Tara was beside herself. She had an early meeting but called Carol just before it. ?Ken knows something happened this weekend? she started. ?He walked into the bathroom while I was dressing and saw all the hickies on my breasts and went nuts.? ?He left last night and won?t answer his cell? she told Carol. ?You can bet he?s going to call John so I just wanted to give you a heads up.? They talked briefly and knew they were fucked. ?I?m not going to lie to him Carol but I don?t want to lose him either she said now crying.? ?Call me after work and we?ll get our stories straight; what little we remember? she told her. However neither one had the luxury of time anymore. John called Carol twenty minutes later and told her to get her ass home now; so it began for her. Ken had stopped at a bar had more than a few and ended up at the Days Inn Motel where he slept if off. His next call was to his daughter Sue to try and find out what the fuck had happened last weekend. Sue couldn?t fill in the blanks either. She told him about Friday night, the game and losing mom and Carol Saturday night. ?What?s going on dad?? she asked. ?Just trying to find out what went on last weekend honey? he told her. ?Mom and Carol must have been pretty plastered.? ?Can?t tell you dad, Jan and I went to the party they were suppose to be at Saturday night and no one knew where they were.? ?The next thing I know, is mom and Carol are on their way back home without even calling us to tell us they were leaving, that?s not like mom? Sue told him. ?Did something happen dad, is that what this is all about?? she asked. ?Don?t know hon, I?m in the dark as much as you; but if you hear anything let me know will you?? ?Got to go now, I?ll call you later? he said and hung up. Ken?s next call was to John. Without too much detail, he told him that he thought the girls may have done some things they shouldn?t have last weekend and wondered if Carol had said anything or if he?d seen Carol naked. ?Shit Ken, Carol would never cheat on me man; no way Jose? he told him. ?If Tara did something, she did it without Carol.? ?Well buddy, Tara and Carol disappeared Saturday night at a party and our daughter couldn?t find them at the party or at their motel.? ?They finally called about 11:00 Sunday morning to tell them they were on the road home.? ?I tried to get Tara in the sack Sunday night and was shut down but after seeing the marks on her breasts now I know why.? ?I was going to check her pussy out but she was a basket case and at that point I didn?t want to know because I?d probably would have killed her? he told John. ?But tonight I?m taking a look and going to get to the bottom of it no matter what.? ?So you do what you want, I just wanted to give you a heads up buddy? Ken told him as he hung up. Ken was on the couch when Tara came home. She looked like a wreck and He was half wasted. The only thing he said to her was ?strip, I want you totally naked right fucking now Tara; and if you refuse, get the fuck out of here and don?t come back? he yelled. So it all started. 35492 2.19/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment