Monday, December 31, 2012

Cum Eating Husband (Part 4-11)

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE NOT OVER 18 YEARS OLD DO NOT READ THIS AND LEAVE THIS NEWSGROUP. THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY AND THE CHARACTERS DO NOT REPRESENT ANY REAL LIVE PERSON OR PERSONS. ************************************************************************************* CUM EATING HUSBAND Parts 4 - 11 Written by Subone1 As we drove away from the hamburger place my wife told how utterly pathetic I was, begging for more cum to eat. She handed Karen back her pump and then pulled off her cum soaked blouse. She shoved the wet part of it in my mouth and told me to suck David's cum out of it while I drove. She looked so hot sitting there with no blouse on, just her black push-up bra; I started to get hard again! The four of them decided to skip the downtown bars and head for a country & western honky-tonk bar out on a country road. As we pulled up, my wife took my black leather jacket to replace her blouse - she didn't even bother zipping it up. My wife's outfit now consisted of a black push-up bra, black leather jacket, black leather mini-skirt, black sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose and four inch black patent leather pumps. As they got out of the van, Jason had his arm around my wife. They both walked around to the driver's side window. He stood there and pulled her bra up, letting her tits flop free in the cool night air. Jason then bent over and sucked each tit briefly right in front of me. He told me to walk down to the drugstore and buy some more rubbers so he could fuck my wife later. He also told me to pick up her up another pair of black pantyhose, hers had started to run where he had cut the crotch out earlier. With that, he took the van keys and the four of them headed into the bar. They were already pretty messed up and didn't need much more to drink in my opinion. The drugstore was further than I realized. By the time I got back with my purchases, an hour and a half had gone by. I noticed the van was not where I had parked it and was obviously gone. Thinking they had left me, I went into the bar to find a pay phone to call a cab. This was kind of a rough bar; I had noticed several large motorcycles parked outside. I suddenly felt very conspicuous in my stretch stirrup pants and leotard top. I spotted the phone near the restrooms and headed over to quickly make my call and leave. It was then that I heard my wife's familiar voice - I looked around and couldn't see David, Jason, or Karen. But I did find my wife! She was sitting at a booth table with three of the biggest, roughest-looking bikers I had ever seen. She had a glazed look in her eyes and rested her head on the biggest guy's shoulder. I could tell she had his cock out and was fondling it under the table. As I looked at her, she caught my glance, then whispered something in the big guy's ear. The guy got a huge grin on his face and his eyes lit up. He looked at me and said "Hey Faggot, I got your wife over here!" He called me closer to their table. As I stood there shaking he looked me right in the eye and pushed my wife's mouth down on his cock. Then he said "Does she fuck as well as she sucks, Faggot? Or have you ever fucked her?" His other two buddies started laughing at this. The big biker then reached down and picked something up off the floor. It was so dark and crowded in there I had trouble seeing what it was. He tossed it to me and I saw it was my wife's leather skirt. The big biker said "She won't be needin' that anymore tonight Faggot, besides, she tells me you like to wear her clothes anyway. That true Faggot?" I stammered and said nothing. I looked at her skirt and saw it was covered with cum and had been cut off my wife with a knife - it was slit up both sides! I started to get hard. The whole time this was going on, my wife was sucking the biker's cock. He then asked me what was in my bag from the drugstore. I meekly replied "Rubbers and pantyhose." This brought another round of laughter from the bikers. The big biker took the bag from me and said they'd put the contents to good use for me. Just then he tensed up, I could tell he was getting ready to cum. He placed both of this massive hands on the back of my wife's head and held her in place while he shot his load in her mouth. I could hear her gagging but he didn't seem to care. She took every drop he offered in her mouth. The biker looked at me when his orgasm subsided and said "Well Faggot, kiss your wife goodnight and get the fuck out of here!" My lovely wife stood up, only wearing her pantyhose, heels, bra and my leather jacket. She walked over to me and slowly opened her mouth. I could see the big biker's pool of cum resting on her tongue. I stuck my tongue in her open mouth and cleaned it out. When I finished my wife turned and sat on the big biker's lap. The biker then said "Get lost Faggot, you've had your snack. We'll bring your wife home when we get done with her." I turned and left the bar as I heard the big biker say "Make sure you thank David and Karen for us Faggot!" End Part Four COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! E-MAIL ME AT Subone1@aol.com. DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE NOT OVER 18 YEARS OLD DO NOT READ THIS AND LEAVE THIS NEWSGROUP. THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY AND THE CHARACTERS DO NOT REPRESENT ANY REAL LIVE PERSON OR PERSONS. ************************************************************************************* I caught a cab and made my way home after leaving the bar. The sight of my wife in the arms of the big biker was still vivid in my head. I was also trying to figure out the connection between the bikers and David and Karen. It had obviously been a set up, but to what end? I kept remembering what Karen had said about them fucking my wife hard, real hard. Maybe this is what they had in mind, turning her over to a bunch of bikers. When I got home, David and Karen's van was parked in front of our house. There was a note on the front door from Karen which told me to use the guest room again, she and David were in my bed asleep. When I went in the house I found Karen's and David's clothes strewn on the family room floor, they had obviously had a good time! There was no sign of Jason though. I stood there looking at Karen's sexy lingerie on the floor and started to get excited. I picked up her discarded pantyhose, black slip and high heels and went upstairs to the guest room. I took off my clothes and put on Karen's pantyhose and black nylon slip. I cut a small hole in the crotch of her pantyhose to let my little pecker out, I was so hot I didn't care if she found out or not! I knelt next to the bed and placed one of her shoes on the floor and the other in front of me on the bed. I kissed and licked her pump on the bed while I fucked her other shoe on the floor. It didn't take long before I shot my load into her high heel. I was so tired after cumming that I just left her shoes there and crawled into bed with her nylons and slip still on. About 2:00 A.M. I awoke to the sound of motorcycles outside! Our guest room window overlooks the driveway, so I ran over and peered out. I saw what looked liked some kind of bizarre sex parade on wheels! My wife was in her same skirt-less outfit on the back of the big biker's motorcycle. All three of the bikers were wearing leather riding chaps with no pants underneath! Their three cocks sat up straight from their laps as they rode their bikes into our driveway. My wife had apparently put on the new pantyhose I had purchased because her old pair was dangling from the second biker's handlebars. They parked their motorcycles in our driveway and they all dismounted. The bikers were groping my wife everywhere and she responded just as eagerly. She turned and deeply french kissed biker #3 while the big biker rubbed his exposed cock against her nylon covered ass. I watched through the glow of the street light as they formed a circle around her while she got down on her knees. Right there in the middle of our driveway she sucked their cocks like there was no tomorrow. I saw her switch from cock to cock as each biker held her by the back of the head and forced his meat down her throat. I could only hope none of the neighbors were awake at this hour to witness my wife on her knees in our driveway sucking off three motorcycle gang members! After a few minutes of this, my wife stood and led her trio of lovers around the side of our house and headed for the back patio. I could tell by the way she walked that she was totally stoned and/or drunk. I quickly ran down stairs to peek out the family room windows. By the time I got there the bikers had laid my wife down on her back on the chaise lounge; she was passed out cold! My wife still wore my leather jacket which one of the bikers opened wide. He then pulled out his switchblade and cut the front of my wife's bra and yanked it off of her. The three of them stood around my wife with their cocks poking out of their leather chaps, they were all stroking their dicks and making lewd remarks. Biker #2 decided he needed a beer and came in through the patio door to get one from the kitchen. It was then that I realized I was still wearing Karen's pantyhose and slip! After grabbing a six pack from our refrigerator, he headed back for the patio. He noticed my nylon covered legs sticking out from behind the couch. He reach behind the couch and grabbed me by the hair and yanked, saying "Well, well, if it isn't the little Faggot! You look real cute in women's underwear Faggot!" He dragged me out to the patio by my hair and threw me in a chair. The other two bikers just grinned. The big biker came over to me and said "Since your little wife has passed out maybe you'd like to take over for her? You like to suck cock don't you Faggot?" I wondered if my wife had told him of my secret desire to suck a man's cock. I looked up at him and nodded my consent. The big biker then sent biker #2 out to his motorcycle to retrieve my wife's pair of used pantyhose. When he brought them back, the big biker took them and pulled the panty part down over my head. He then cut a hole in the panty were it covered my mouth. He made some caustic remark about how the pantyhose made my mouth look more like a cunt. The big biker straddled my lap as I sat in the chair and told the other two to hold my shoulders and arms. He teasingly rubbed his cock all over my nylon covered face. I was so hot and hard I could have shot off right then and there! I tried to stick my tongue out of the hole in the pantyhose to get to his cock. The bikers laughed at this and called it my clit. After teasing me a while, the big biker pushed his pecker through the hole in the nylons and into my waiting mouth. I tried to hold it there but he continuously pulled it in and out, just like he was fucking a woman's pussy. He kept saying things like "Faggot, I love fucking your mouth", and "C'mon Faggot, if your wife can suck dick, so can you!" I was moaning and straining against the two bikers who were holding me. I wanted to suck this cock forever! I sensed he was getting ready to cum. The big biker pulled his cock from my mouth and wedged it on the side of my face still inside the nylon panty part of the pantyhose. He shot his load all over my cheek and even into my ear. He put his dripping cock back into my mouth for me to clean him. His cum made the nylon pantyhose stick to the side of my face. He removed his cock as I moaned "More, give me more please!" All this commotion made my wife stir and start to sit up. She had to use the bathroom from all the beer she had consumed earlier. She looked over at me in Karen's pantyhose and slip and with the cum soaked pantyhose over my head and started to laugh. She told the bikers she had to go in and use the bathroom, she'd been saving her piss for the last two hours. The big biker looked at me and said "You've got a toilet right here." He told me to get on my knees in front of my wife. My wife said "I've always wanted to piss on this worthless piece of shit!" With that, she walked over and straddled the top of my head. In seconds she let go a flood of hot piss all over my pantyhose covered head. The other two bikers got so turned on watching this that they were stroking their cocks on either side of my face while my wife was pissing on me. Just as she finished urinating, they both shot off on each side of my face. My face and head was now covered with a piss and cum soaked pair of pantyhose. I tried to suck as much out of the nylon near my mouth as I could! The bikers were finally spent and told my wife they had to leave. When they were gone, she stripped off her clothes and left them on the patio for me to take care of. She went in and took a shower and climbed into bed between David and Karen. I realized I hadn't cum in a couple of hours and my little pecker was still hard. I took the cum and piss soaked pantyhose from my head and placed the foot of one of the legs over my cock like a second skin of nylon. The panty portion that was soaked with piss and cum I crammed into my mouth. I beat my meat out there on the patio and shot my puny load into my wife's stocking. What a great night, I couldn't wait to get up and serve my wife and her two lovers in the morning! END PART FIVE. SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. E-MAIL ME AT SUBONE1@AOL.COM. HAPPY JERKING! DISLCAIMER: IF YOU ARE NOT OVER 18 YEARS OLD DO NOT READ THIS AND LEAVE THIS NEWSGROUP. THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY AND THE CHARACTERS DO NOT REPRESENT ANY REAL LIVE PERSON OR PERSONS. ************************************************************************************* Several weeks had passed since our eventful evening with the motorcycle gang. While David and Karen hadn't actually moved in with us, they were around so often our kids now referred to them as "Uncle David" and "Aunt Karen". My wife was still getting her share of cock, and I suspect pussy as well. However, she had essentially cut me out of her sex life since the night with the bikers. It had been five weeks now and I was dying for a taste of cum, eating my own was starting to get old! Since I was still washing my wife's panties and stockings by hand, I could suck some dry cum from them which had been deposited there by one of her many lovers. Dried cum however is no substitute for fresh cum - and I needed some bad! I finally got up the nerve to ask my wife why she had not included me in her recent sexual activities. She looked at me and smirked, saying sarcastically "Because darling, you are such a pathetic wimp you're not even worthy of licking cum out my cunt anymore." She went on to say that if I wanted any release at all, I would have to earn the privilege of eating cum directly from her cunt. I started to panic! She had gotten me addicted to cum and was now withholding it from me, dangling it out there like a carrot. She knew she had total leverage over me, and so did I. I asked her "What is it exactly that you want me to do?" "Simple Baby, anything and everything I ask" she said. "Total, unequivocal submission to my demands, desires, and whims; whenever and wherever I please. You see, I get off on humiliating you, especially in front of other people. I don't know why, but it really turns me on to expose you as the wimp you really are!" I gulped, she was taking this to a new level and I wasn't sure I wanted to go along. She was asking for a major commitment. "What are my options?" I asked. "Well.....if you agree, you'll eventually get to eat your precious cum out of my cunt now and then. If you don't agree, you might as well cut that little pecker of your off, because I'll never touch it again." Some choice I thought. I agreed to her conditions of course, but she was quick to remind me that I'd have to prove myself before we finalized the agreement. It was now Thursday night, she said I would have a one week trial period. If I passed all her tests, I'd be her little cum slave forever! I told her I was ready to start whenever she was. With that, she stood and lead me to the bathroom. She said "Your first test will be an easy one, but I assure they will get harder as your week progresses. Your trial period will basically determine just how much you love to eat cum. So, before you can eat it from my beautiful cunt, you'll have to eat it from lots of other places!" She then sat down on the toilet and let go a flood of her hot piss into the bowl. She stood up, told me to pull my pants down, stand in front of the toilet, and jerk my little dick off into the toilet. Since I hadn't cum in a while, it didn't take very long for me to shoot my load. I aimed it into the bowl as she directed me to do and watched it splash into her golden piss. As soon as I came she said "Well, there's the cum you love so much, go get it wimp boy!" She grabbed the back of my head and forcing me to my knees, pushed my face into the toilet. "Lap it up!" she yelled. I did as I was told. I normally love to drink piss and cum, but this had started to turn cold from the water in the bowl. It took everything I had to keep from gagging. My wife sensed my resistance and stood up and put her high-heeled foot on the back of my head. I had no choice but to finish lapping the piss and cum mixture. When she finally let me up for air, David and Karen were standing there laughing. My face was dripping piss and I had cum on my chin. "I see the Faggot has accepted our terms" Karen said. I thought to myself, our terms? The next night after I came home from work my wife was waiting for me. As I changed out of my work clothes she informed that Karen was on her way over to take me shopping. My wife noticed the puzzled look on my face and said "You do know that Karen has always wanted to dress you up as woman, don't you?" Thinking back, Karen had made several references to my "nice legs and cute buns." I knew this was probably related to my trial period, so I decided not to protest. I quickly showered, dressed and waited for Karen. When Karen walked in she immediately walked over and pinched my butt and whispered in my ear "Are you ready to go get some pretty things Faggot?" I merely nodded my head and she pointed toward the front door. We headed for the largest mall in town and went to an upscale department store. I'm sure Karen selected this store for their large lingerie department. We looked at several things, but she finally selected a pair of black, french cut, control briefs for me. She told me to go over to the men's department dressing room and try them on. I actually like wearing women's things and didn't object to this in the least, but I didn't want Karen to know that just yet! As I stood in the dressing room admiring myself in the panties in front of the mirror, the sales clerk reached over the top of the dressing room door and handed me a note. Karen had written on the note "Jerk off into the panties and them bring them directly back to the check out counter in the lingerie department. Do it NOW!!" I did as I was told. When I got back to the counter, Karen was chatting with the female sales clerk. Karen said "How did they fit?" I felt myself blush and mumbled "Fine." I laid the panties on the counter and the sales girl picked them up to scan the bar code. Her hand hit my wet spot on the panties and she yelled "YUK! What did you do in there?" Karen took the panties from her and turned them inside out, she looked at me very disapprovingly. Then she said "I told you not to cum in these until we got you home! You'll have to clean up your mess." The sales girl said "I'm not sure I want to see this." Karen laid the inside-out panties on the counter, my load of sperm was clearly visible. I scraped the cum off the panties with my fingers. The sales girl quickly snatched a tissue and held it out to me. Karen shook her head and said "He won't need that." Then looking at me, she said "You know what to do Faggot boy." I looked the sales girl in the eye and slowly licked my cum from my 15185 1.85/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment