Sunday, December 30, 2012

Heather Makes A Choice

Heather makes a choice by Cheryl It seems a lot of your male contributors actually encourage their wives to stray from the marital bed. In my case things happened a little differently - I was the one who decided to take a black lover, my husband had no say in the matter, and I have no regrets. Danny and his mates keep me so good and satisfied that poor old George has been relegated to the spare room to wank his puny three inches as my big-cocked black lovers pleasure me. My name's Heather by the way and I'd only been married to George for a couple of months before I let Danny fuck me. Even on our honeymoon things were going downhill between George and I. For a start I'd expected him to take me somewhere expensive but instead of the Bahamas we ended up in North Wales for a rainy week of boredom. It seemed that George's removal business was virtually bankrupt - a fact he'd neglected to tell me before the wedding - and there was no cash to spare. Well, what more could a beautiful 24 year old blonde with a high sexual drive ask for than a week in a cheap hotel in Wales with a miserable, balding 37 year old? Despite his exertions he was hopeless in the sack. I could hardly feel his little cock as he puffed and panted on top of me, and the one time I wore black stockings and black spike - heels he came before he entered me, a few weak drops of watery spunk that dribbled onto the floor. As we drove back home to Manchester we had our first major row. George confessed that he'd never been a "repeat performer" and told me it was a myth that men could get it up twice a night or more. "And are all men as small as you George?" I sneered. condescendingly. "Maybe you'd be better off making love to me with your little finger next time". George vowed to try harder but that night showed no improvement. He came all over my black lace gloves as I took a tape measure to his insignificant little member. Needless to say I kicked him out of bed that night, telling him that he had to earn his place next to me, and he could come back when he'd learnt how to screw. Next evening George had to meet Danny, his rival in business. Danny had apparantly driven George to the point of bankrupcy by a ruthless undercutting policy. It appeared that George still owed Danny a four figure sum, and relations were none too good between them. I knew that Danny was something of a ladykiller and apparantly he thought I was "too good" for George. Although I'd only met him in once I knew he fancied me, he had blatantly eyed me up from top to bottom last time we met, and with his good looks, tight muscular black body and lots of charm he was certainly more than a match for George. Danny was due round at eight and after a few vodkas I thought I'd dress to impress, even though George said I needn't. To be honest I knew a little amateur flirting with Danny might improve George's performance. That night I sent George downstairs before curling my hair, painting my lips a bright rouge, going a little overboard on the make up and slipping on my slinky tight black velvet dress that comes down to just below mid - thigh. To finish things off I wore black seamed stockings, whorish red three-inch stillettos with bows and a gold ankle chain. Even if I say so myself I was dressed to be fucked. George pleaded with me to wait upstairs while he dealt with Danny but I wasn't to be put off. When the doorbell rang I swayed seductively down the stairs with George panting along after me. "Please Heather" he panted, but I was already opening the door... to the most gorgeous man I had seen in a long time. Danny was wearing a tight, thin black T shirt which showed off his magnificant body perfectly. Oh, that body, honest I was drooling as he stood, hands on hips, muscles flexed and feasted his eyes on my wet mouth, puckering nipples and quivering thighs. The sexual chemistry between us was electric, no doubt about it. Christ, I was already aching for him, my hormones were going wild. "Hi Heather, you really look stunning this evening" he said in a sexy, deep voice. "You don't look so bad yourself" I replied tartily as I pulled back my shoulders and stuck my tits out for him. He glanced down at them for a long, long second, then into my eyes. I licked my lips slowly, all the time holding his gaze. "You'd better come in" As I wiggled into the lounge I could feel him getting a good eyeful of my swaying arse and seamed stockings. God I'd never felt so horny. George quite simply wasn't in the same league. He looked a little scared of Danny as they sat down to discuss the 5000 pounds George owed. Danny is well over 6'5 with a body to match. If they ever came to blows I certainly wouldn't put any money on my husband, but as it turned out George was too much of a wimp for that. I went to fetch some wine, and when I returned Danny was leering at George, saying "Come on Georgie, how about it?" George didn't look happy at all. "What's the matter with you George?" I asked, but deep down I already knew. Danny had told George that if he didn't have the money tonight he was going to take me - subject to my approval of course - and shag the arse off me. This would earn my husband a little more time to pay. Danny asked me to make my decision quickly, as he was getting hard just looking at my hot little body. "What do you think darling?" I asked George. "It's an offer we can't refuse, wouldn't you say?" I felt such a bitch as I sidled up to Danny, softly stroking my erect nipples and licking my lips. Standing beside him and keeping eye contact with George I started to run my painted hand up and down his massive cock-bulge. "Darling," I cooed into Danny's ear as I felt his hand move in between my thighs, "Please take me upstairs...I need your cock...George can't satisfy me...please darling, I need a real man's sperm." Despite George's protestations Danny took me firmly by the hand and led me upstairs towards the marital bedroom. George tried to follow but Danny pushed him roughly out of the way, telling him that I was his woman now. He locked the door and we both started to strip, nothing subtle about it, we were both so desparate. With me down to stockings and stilettos and him stark bollock naked he stood over me wanking his huge, straining tool. Honest, it streached way past his belly button and was as thick as my arm. I streched my thighs back to my shoulders opening my sopping fanny wide with my hands. He moved closer. Knowing that George must be listening outside the door I started to compliment Danny's manhood, telling him how much bigger he was than George, and that I was his woman now to take whenever he wished. "I'll do anything for you, Danny," I said. "Just fuck me." Danny placed his engorged prick betweed my fanny lips and muttered "You've asked for this" before ramming it in all the way to the hilt. I swear I screamed out loud, I was in heaven, I'd never been filled like that before. "OOh darling! that's fucking gorgeous" I moaned as he fucked me so hard, all over the bed from every angle. "You're the best!" That night Danny totally spoiled me for George, or any other man under 9" for that matter. He pleasured me like no man has before, fucking his huge cock up me so hard I honestly thought it would come into my womb. He left the next morning leaving me in a right state, exhausted but deeply satisfied in a bed of spunk and love juice. I haven't let George touch me since then. Well, when a girl's tried the best she can forget the rest, right? Danny has now introduced me to three of his big cocked mates who satisfy me every night while George has to rely on his imagination and our sounds of passion for his satisfaction - and I wouldn't have it any other way. Heather, Bury 6010 1.58/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment