Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Profitable Night Out

A Profitable Night Out By Catherine It was the end of the month and I had just received my monthly pay cheque. I phoned my friend Lorna and made arrangements to go out for the evening, into Belfast. Lorna arrived at my house at about 6:30 PM and my husband Terry brought her in and poured her a glass of wine, while I got myself ready. I finished showering and went into the bedroom to get dressed. I put on a short black leather skirt, a black see-thru blouse and black holdup stockings. I chose my tiniest g-string and went downstairs. Lorna smiled when she saw me and said, "You'd better put a jacket on, cause I can see your tits through that blouse" Lorna was one to talk, she was wearing a white lace up skirt, which was split to the waist and a white crop top. I could see the lace tops of her stockings through the side split in her skirt. Lorna and I went out once a month, looking for one night stands. We always tried somewhere new and usually got lucky. My husband didn't know what we got up to and we tried to keep our nights out very discreet. We got a taxi into town and went to the Forum Hotel. We had never been there before and we found that we were getting some odd looks from the other guests. We got an elevator to the Penthouse Suite, which was on the top floor, ordered drinks and sat on the bar stools at the bar. The drinks were about double the normal price and we decided that we would go elsewhere when we finished them. Anyway, the place was full of middle-aged business men wearing suits and married couples sipping martinis. We were just about to go when a waiter arrived with a round of drinks and told us that they had been sent over by two gentlemen sitting at a table by the door. The waiter said that we had been invited to join them and then he smiled as he told us that they seemed to be under the asumption that we were hookers. The waiter said that this lounge was used by prostitutes from time to time, who normally charged around ?200.00 for a trick. We finished our drinks and decided to join the two men, who were in their mid thirties and really quite good looking. We sat down and they introduced themselves as Brian and David. They were business men from London who were staying at the hotel for a week, while they negociated a deal with some obscure Government agency. We sat and pretended to be interested and the men kept buying us drinks, which was all that we wanted. When we were at the powder room, Lorna said "It's getting too late to go anywhere else, which one do you fancy shagging?" I told her as they thought that we were prostitutes and we would probably end up shagging them anyway, we may as well play along with them and charge them for our company". Lorna was shocked, she had thought that the two men were trying to make out with us. We rejoined Brian and David at the table and I took off my jacket. My boobs were clearly on display through the sheer material. Lorna sat down and let her skirt ride up, clearly showing her lace stocking tops. The two men moved closer and Brian sat beside me. He kissed me and I responded by french kissing him in return. David sat next to Lorna and ran his hand over the lace of her exposed stocking tops. Brian asked us if we would like to join them in their private suite. I told him that we would, but it would cost ?250.00 each for the pleasure of our company. David nodded his agreement to Brian and I told them that I would like to be paid up front. Brian asked, "What do we get for our money?" and Lorna told him, "Everything that your wife won't do for you, Honey." Brian got up and went to his room and returned a few minutes later with an envelope containing the money. We accompanied the two men to their suite and once inside Brian poured us two glasses of Champagne. Brian sat down beside me on a large leather sofa and kissed me. I started to unbutton his shirt and loosen his trouser belt. Lorna, meanwhile, had let David loosen her blouse and he had started to kiss her boobs. I undid the buttons on my blouse and stood up so that Brian could unzip my skirt, which he did. I stood in front of him wearing only my stockings and g-string and asked Brian if he would prefer the privacy of his bedroom. He looked across the room at Lorna, who had pulled David's trousers down to his knees and was kneeling in front of him sucking his cock and said, "Yes dear, I think I would". Once inside the bedroom, I helped Brian to get undressed and he sat down on the edge of the bed. He was quite well built and had a good, muscular body and a nice thick cock of about seven inches long. I knelt down and gently put my lips around his cock and started bobbing my head up and down. I put my two hands on his thighs and lifted myself higher, so that I could take him deeper into my throat. Brian's breathing was really heavy now, so I bobbed my head faster and sucked his cock harder. Brian moaned and said,"I'm coming" and his cock hardened and spat load after load of his hot cum into my throat. I managed to catch all his cum in my mouth, even though he pulled away from me at the end. I let him see me swallow his cum and then I made my way to the shower to freshen up. After a few minutes, Brian joined me in the shower. He said, "Your friend was right, my wife has never done what you have just done for me." I smiled at him and said, "Is there anything else that she has neglected?". We finished showering and Brian dried me with a soft towel. I stood there and let him explore my naked body with his hands and tongue. I lay back on the bed and he opened my legs and flicked his tongue, back and forth over my clit. I held his head and pushed it against my shaved pussy as he tongued me frantically. I couldn't hold back any longer and I let my orgasm go, drenching his mouth and lips with my juices. Brian didn't waste any time and while I thrashed around the bed in orgasm he mounted me. He pushed his cock right inside my sopping cunt in one smooth thrust and I pushed back against him and rode it like the whore that I was. Brian pushed deep into my cunt and rode me really fast for about 30 seconds and then he would stop and withdraw completely before repeating the whole process again. I lost count of the number of orgasms which he had treated me to. He continued this for about fifteen minutes, before his cock spasmed and he emptied his hot sticky spunk deep inside my womb. I lay back and clenched my cunt muscles around his cock and milked it until his balls were empty. Brian said, "Thank you, Cathy, that was wonderful". I told him that I had enjoyed having him and kissed him again. I had another shower and checked on Lorna. She was on the floor, on all fours, wearing only her stockings and letting David fuck her in the ass. David was certainly getting his money's worth. I shut the door again and let them finish in private. When Lorna had cleaned herself up we said goodnight to the men. We left the hotel, took a taxi home and shared our earnings out on the way. It seemed odd to have been paid for something which we would have been more than glad to do for free, but it certainly gave us ideas for the future nights out. 5509 1.61/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment