Saturday, December 22, 2012

Jane Finds A Real Man At The Lounge

JANE FINDS A REAL MAN AT THE LOUNGE I wanted to give everyone an update since you guys have been so helpful. I hate it when guys post for help and never update us. I have been through many changes since my last post. I believe I have become a true cuckold to Jane. It was a struggle for awhile but I realized it was my male ego blocking mine and Jane's happiness. Jane is much happier now that she is in control and I have to admit I am happier as well. I do not feel the struggle anymore but there are times I feel the cucky angst. Jane is still seeing the guy at work but her infatuation with him has fizzled. I did get an unexpected surprise last weekend. We went shopping and Jane found a sexy black dress. (Jane enjoys making me pay for her new clothes that she will wear for her lovers; I must admit there is certain turn on for me). Jane has gained a few pounds over the years but she still is a dark haired beauty with ample breast and ass. We went dancing that night and she said she would wear it for me the first time. She looked great, black dress, black hose, garter, black fuck me pumps. We went the local Holiday Inn Lounge where they have bands on the weekends. We were having a good time and I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came back Jane was dancing with some guy. Needless to say the cucky angst kicked in immediately. I sat down and watched them. She looked over and smiled at me for a brief moment but turned her attention back to her new found friend. I figured she was just teasing me a little. The song ended and the band started playing a slow song and he just took my wife into his arms and held her tightly. Jane must have been impressed as I could see her body pressing against him. About mid way through the song I saw her whisper something into his ear and I saw him look over to me and smile and soon after his hands were roaming all over my wife. They were obviously getting very friendly and my angst was growing with my dick. They came back to the table after the song and Jane introduced him and we all chatted and drank for a while. Another slow song came on and he asked Jane to dance. She jumped right up and soon they were all over each other on the dance floor again. I felt a little humiliated as I wonder how many people was watching my wife and this man rub against each other on the dance floor. I know people saw me and Jane come in together. I noticed one woman at a table that had been there all night looking over at me at times and then back at them. They stayed on the on the dance floor for a few songs, giggling and fondling each other. Finally they came back but this time Jane sat closer to him. We chatted and sipped on our drinks (mostly him and Jane). As they were chatting he would touch her arm and one time I thought he put his hand under the table and touched her leg. Jane was enjoying all the attention and at one point leaned over to him touching his arm and said something to him. I couldn't hear because the music was so loud. She then leaned over to me and whispered in my ear "go get a room Dwayne". I was flabbergasted and looked at her kind of oddly and she turned her attention back to him and ignored me. I didn't know what to do and I sat there for a minute, when Jane looked back at me and said "go one honey, get the room". As I got up my head was spinning, I did not expect her to do that at all. I went to the front desk not sure what to think about the situation but I know I had better do what she had asked. They had a room and I checked in and went back to the lounge and they were dancing again. I sat at the table and my angst was high now. Part of me wanted to stop this but my dick was telling me something else. I had been begging Jane to let me watch her with another man and here was my chance (Jane had been fucking her co- worker alone). I told myself to let go and relax and go with it. We finished our drinks and went up to the room and soon as we were in they were all over each other. They pretty much ignored me. Jane went down on her knees and undid his pants and I could see why he got her attention. Later she told me she could feel his thick cock pressing against her on the dance floor. She said she was just going to flirt a little with him but when she felt it against her dress she had second thoughts. He was probably around 8 inches but very thick. As I watched her sucking him on her knees her mouth was soon engulfed by his thickness. He put his hands on the back of her head and told her to relax and began pushing it into her mouth. I could not believe my eyes; my conservative soccer mom was trying to take all of him down her throat like a slut in heat. She never sucked my dick that way. Actually she rarely sucked my dick but she sucked him like a pro. Her co-worker had obviously taught her a few things. He picked her up off the floor and undid her dress and laid her on the bed. She slid her panties off and in no time he was on top of her. The next thing I hear is Jane moaning loudly as he entered her. He took his time getting that thing inside her but once he was in all the way he started pounding her pussy hard and by the moaning coming out of her she loved it. I had never heard my wife scream in such ecstasy. I was truly dumbfounded watching her transformation. He rolled her over and grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide and spit on her ass and cunt. I was in horror I thought I his was going to take her ass but he spit in his hand and rubbed it on his cock and just shoved it in her cunt and she took it all. He was fucking her hard and began spanking her ass cheeks and asking her if she liked it. Jane screamed, "yes, yes. fuck me"! My head was in cuckyland, I was gone. I had read other cuckolds describe this experience from watching their wives get fucked but I wasn't sure it was true. Now I had my own evidence. I took my dick out and began jacking it taking in the whole scene. He was getting ready to cum and asked her where she wanted it and to my surprise she said "on my face". He pulled his thick cock out of her wet pussy and she turned around and stuck her face up to it. He started spurting globs of cum all over my wife's beautiful face. She rubbed her mouth against the head and then took him into her mouth and he said "yeah clean it slut". My slut wife sucked him dry. To tell the truth part of me found it a little disgusting that my wife was being such a whore for his cock. Reality and fantasy are two different things. He looked over at me with my dick in my hand and asked me to get him a wash cloth and a towel. I did it and came back and handed him the towels and he got up and wiped himself off. He got dressed and leaned over and kissed Jane and asked if she wanted his number. He wrote it down on a pad on the bed stand and said I will leave you two alone now. He smiled at me and then left. Jane made me strip and get on the bed with her. She began kissing me passionately. I could taste his cum in her mouth. She kept forcing her tongue into my mouth which bothered me. Finally she said "taste him cuckyboy". She knows this is my favorite site and has taken to calling me cuckyboy. She asked me if I wanted to fuck her and I eagerly jumped on top of her. Man was her pussy stretched. My dick could barely feel her cunt but it felt was so fucking hot and smooth. She began kissing me again and then ordered me to lick the dried cum on her face. I really did not want to but she shoved her chin on my lips and I started licking. Jane went nuts. She started screaming and the harder I licked the dry cum the more she squirmed under me. All of a sudden I didn't mind it anymore. Jane started Cumming and I shot my juices inside her. When she opened her eyes she looked at me and said "I love you so much" and then held me tightly. I did feel her love for me at that moment. She fell asleep in my arms. The weird thing I have noticed about all this is the next day Jane was as happy as could be. Every time she gets fucked now she is really joyful. I can honestly say I am happy for her and her joy makes me happy. 4768 1.20/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment