Saturday, December 29, 2012

Beth's System Pt1

BETH'S SYSTEM Pt1 By Throne It began after six months of married life. Beth had always called her husband Tim and then one day she switched to Timmy. He didn't like it but made no comment. After all, he was short and slender and, though they never discussed it, lacking when it came to his male equipment. She on the other hand was curvaceous, extremely so, with long red hair framing an angelic face. So Tim became Timmy. Several weeks later she started to talk down to him. It wasn't in big ways. Beth would sigh when he did stupid things, roll her eyes when he tried to assert himself, and speak condescendingly when she brought up minor complaints. "Timmy, I hope you're not going to leave that little bit of food on your plate. It's not enough to save but I certainly don't want to throw it away. Now finish what you took." When he appeared about to object she added, "I know you don't like beets but they're good for you." He sulked a bit but did as he was told. After all, he didn't want to get her angry and risk an interruption in their sex life. There were already some problems in that area and he didn't want to make it worse. During intercourse he wasn't able to give his wife orgasms. She pointed it out, at first gently, later with mounting frustration. Then she mentioned a suggestion from her girlfriend Shanna -- he could give Beth more oral sex. "Y... you told her about... I mean, you didn't say that I'm..." "Timmy," she explained with exaggerated patience. "I've known Shanna longer than I've known you. We have no secrets from each other. She tells me all about her sex life with Walt and how he has a huge cock and how he can stay hard longer than she can believe and how he gives her amazingly good climaxes. So of course I have to tell her that you have a little dick, shoot off too soon, but you might be able to make me finish if you use your mouth more." "I don't want you talking to her about my... I mean our... situation." "Do you mean you'll fix our problem -- by going down on me all the time? Promise?" "I..." That brought him up short. He loved his wife's body but hated the thought of using his mouth... down there. Still, he couldn't stand having her discuss their bedroom time with Shanna, or having Shanna rave about Walt's impressive endowment and stamina. Tim certainly didn't want her thinking about those things, about how the two men compared to each other. Reluctantly, Tim conceded, "Of course, dear. I'll do that for you. After all, I just want you to be happy." "That's better." She made it sound like she was relieved he had come to his senses. Then she gave him a hug, pressing her oversized breasts against his narrow chest. Tim gasped and felt his small penis twitch. Any sort of contact with his full-figured wife got him aroused. That night she held him to his promise. Instead of getting away with a few licks, the way he had in the past, he had to stay down there and lap and suck until she had two loud orgasms. Beth praised him effusively, which made him feel better about the circumstances. But then, when he tried to get into the missionary position, she turned onto her side. "Oh, Timmy," she said sleepily. "You've already knocked me out, you did such a good job. Why don't we wait until we can BOTH enjoy it? Besides, I think that if you have to wait, you'll be more in the mood and do a better job eating my pussy -- before I let you inside. Don't you agree?" He didn't agree at all. At the same time, he was glad to have gotten her into an approving mood, and he didn't want to risk any sort of conflict that might cause him to wait even longer before he could finish. So instead of what he was thinking, he said, "Of course. I don't mind." "That's good, Timmy. I'm proud of you for keeping your promise to me." She said it as if he had surprised her by doing the right thing. The next time they had sex she intentionally encouraged lots of foreplay, having him suck her nipples and stroke her legs. Beth made sure to nibble his earlobes, massage his testicles, and playfully bite his neck. He was so worked up by the time that she let him get his dick halfway into her that he shot off before he achieved full penetration. "Oh, Timmy," she said with barely disguised disappointment. "Looks like I'm not going to have my fun tonight." She saw how ashamed he was for having lost control. Softening her tone she went on, "I think you should have to owe me for that." "Okay." He didn't want to dwell on it. "Whatever you want." "Whatever I want? Fine. You have to go down on my pussy three times before you're allowed inside me again. Deal?" She finished with a cute giggle, as if it was all in fun. Tim didn't like her suggestion but wasn't going to make trouble, either. Unhappy though he was with her solution, he nodded agreement. "That's fair... I suppose. I mean, sure. Let's do it that way." Beth gave his bare thigh a reassuring squeeze. It seemed like she was just showing her approval but it added to his desire for her. She said goodnight. Tim tried to sleep but he couldn't stop mulling over the fix he had let himself get into, or about how much he always craved her. For the next several days Beth went out of her way to tease him with her body. She dressed sexily. When she showered or changed outfits, she made sure her husband saw her nude. Inspired by how distracted it was making him, she invited him into the shower to wash her back and legs -- and bottom. He had to soap up the washcloth and do a thorough job of washing her. Then, to finish the scenario, she sweetly asked him to kneel and do her feet. When he had finished, she put her hands on the back of his head and pulled his face against her soft, slightly protruding belly. His already half hard dick rose to its full, unimpressive length, just over four inches, and proportionatly thin. Beth stepped out of the tub and left him in that uneasy pose. She called back, "Thank you, Timmy. You're being a good little husband for me. Maybe tomorrow we can have some fun in bed." His hopes rose until she said, "After all, I have to start collecting all those favors you owe me, don't I?" Trying not to sound as miserable as he felt, he told her, "Yes, dear. Whenever you please." That turned out to be not the next night, but the night after. She was in no rush to let him pay off the debt. Beth made it a long session, keeping his mouth busy through her three very enjoyable climaxes. She even teased his achingly stiff dick with her hand, mentioning while she did that he had 'only' two more nights of being her 'good little Timmy'. The next day, at the office, he couldn't stop noticing every young female who worked there. Going to lunch was more of the same. Shortly before he was done, Beth called him. She said it was just to ask him to pick up a bottle of red wine because she was cooking Italian, but she also slipped in a few references to how good he was with his mouth and how much she was enjoying having him 'fulfill your obligations'. Tim resonded to the praise, even though her positive words were for something he didn't want to keep doing. But how else could he react? It was the one thing he did that really made her happy. She finished by telling him, "I'm already looking forward to the next time I'll have your face down there and your talented mouth busy making me smile. Won't that be nice, Timmy?" It was strange to be referred to by the version of his name at work, even if it was just over the phone. He tried not to let it bother him and to focus on the compliment she had paid. Tim told Beth, "That'll be great, honey. I guess I'm looking forward to it, too." "You guess?" she replied cheerfully. "There's no guessing involved. I know you love making me happy that way. I can tell by how enthusiastically you do it. And how well." When he didn't disagree, she added, "See you when you get home, lover." Beth dragged out his obligation to her, so that by the time he was ready to go down on her for last of his debt, he was maddeningly aroused. She let him give her one orgasm, and then used her hand on him. It wasn't much but, all of a sudden, he was hollering. "Honey, please, I don't think I can hold back. Let go! I might..." She could feel his dick twitch, about to shoot. At the last possible instant she released it. It was too late for him to regain control. At the same time, without her touching him, he couldn't enjoy a complete orgasm. Instead, cum welled out of the end of his cock and rolled down its short length. He had finished but not in a way that felt good -- or that would alleviate his need for very long. Tim hung his head and groaned miserably. "Oh my," she said with feigned sympathy. "Poor, poor Timmy. My little man spilled his seed. That means you broke your promise. So I get to decide what you owe me for that." Before he could recover from his 'accident' or the shock of her news, she went on. "I'm going to give you an opportunity to make it up to me. As of right now you aren't allowed to finish for... three more weeks." "Three...?" He mentally added that to the time already passed since he'd had a proper orgasm. "But I... You can't..." She reminded him calmly, "It wasn't ME who did what they said they wouldn't, now was it? Hmmmm, Timmy?" "No," he admitted sullenly. "In that case, I think I'm being very fair, giving you a second chance, letting you try to redeem yourself. And three weeks is a reasonable period. Right?" It didn't seem at all reasonable to him. But he had promised. And he had finished before he was allowed to. So what else could he say? "Yes, dear. That's fair. It's reasonable." "That's better. You can clean yourself up later. Right now I'm still in the mood and you haven't finished what you started. Get back where you belong, boy. Momma wants the rest of her treat." He felt awful being talked down to like that but told himself she was only chiding him. He would get through this. Three more weeks was going to seem like three months but he was determined to win this time. He fitted his mouth over Beth's pubic mound, below her rust-colored, neatly trimmed hair, and resumed licking and sucking. She sighed happily and gave his head a squeeze with her thighs. Her husband was caught in the trap she had set and she didn't intend to let him escape. *** Three weeks later Tim was a wreck. Beth's teasing had been endless. She made sure to wear provocative outfits even when she was just working around the house. On top of that, because this time she wasn't constricted by the number of times she could use him, she had him eating her every other night. Two days short of the end of the 21 days, she overteased him -- on purpose, some might say -- and he spurted all over a pair of her panties she had been using to stroke his dick. He was devastated. Would she add ANOTHER three weeks? Or more? "I'm very disappointed in you, Timmy," she told him in an exasperated voice. "I really SHOULD give you more time without cumming, more time to think about your lack of control. But I've thought of something else that might be more helpful. What I'm willing to do is to let you put only the head of your little dick into me. If you demonstrate enough restraint, I'll allow you to finish sooner. BUT -- " She paused for effect. " -- I'll have to maintain the rule about how far you can penetrate me for three months." His jaw dropped and she held up her hand. "It's your choice, Timmy. You can go another four weeks without cumming, and risk having another of your messy accidents, which would add even more time to your period of celibacy, or you can agree to partial penetration for three months and have the opportunity to earn more frequent ejaculations." "I... I'm not sure." She was wearing a sleeveless top with no bra underneath. Her abbreviated shorts let the bottoms of her inviting asscheeks protrude. The sandals she wore had three inch heels, which made her already shapely legs look even better. He eyed her up and down nervously and licked his lips. Beth ran her fingers through her long rusty hair. Tim's shoulders slumped. "All right," she agreed. "I'll go along with your idea." "Well, you don't have to sound so iffy about it. We'll start in a few nights. I want to give you time to recover from your latest premature mishap." "Thank you." He tried not to sound as awful as he felt. Of course, Beth kept up her visual teasing. In two days he was distractingly horny again. That night she paraded around in a short see-through nightie. She had Tim pour them each a glass of wine before heading for the bedroom. The glasses were put on the bedside table and then Beth gave him a long soulful kiss. He was erect instantly, more aware than ever of the inadequacy of his penis. She had him kneel and slip her high-cut panties down her legs and over her tiny feet. He was breathing audibly. Then Beth took a long swallow of wine before she laid back on the satiny sheets and and spread her smooth legs. She pointed to her crotch and stuck her tongue out to wag it. Tim understood the denigrating signal and got his face between her legs. As he began to lightly lick her, Beth spoke. "Get me nice and wet down there, Timmy. I'm sure it'll be nicer for you that way, when you jam yourself into me. Wait, I mean when you put just the head of your little dicky into me. Mmmmm, keep concentrating on my clitty like that. What a stud you are." Humiliated by her tone and disgusted with having to use his lips and tongue on her snatch, he nevertheless kept working. The last thing he wanted was to give her another excuse to postpone real sex. Three months of being allowed only a teasing feel of her slick interior was going to be torture. She left him down there for about five minutes. Then Beth sang down to him, "Come on, Timmy-Timmy. Momma's got a treat for you. Come up here and get into position." He hurriedly got on his knees with his crotch near hers. She gave him permission to put the end of his member into her. It felt glorious but at the same time it was maddening not to be able to go further. She told him, "Just hold it still like that for a minute." She stroked his upper arms. "How does it feel?" "It's wonderful. But if I could just go slightly further..." "No, no, no," she chided. "Somebody's getting selfish. It looks like I'm going to have to be tougher than I had planned to, Mr. Eager-for-Beaver." "I'm sorry," he said, voice constricted. "It's just that it's been so long since I've... since we..." "And now you're trying to give me The Guilts. You're not playing fair, Timmy. Maybe I should make you pull away right now, without even getting to rub yourself against me where I'm all warm and moist. Is that what I should do, Timmy?" "No. I mean, please don't. I'm sorry. It's just that... I didn't mean to be pushy. I'll try harder." "That's what we like to hear. Good boy. For that, you can push in and out a little, but still only the head." He began to work his hips and moaned from the intense but limited pleasure he felt. Beth chuckled. She said, "That's kind of nice for me. Sort of like a tiny French tickler. Keep moving yourself around like that. Make Mama feel good." He had to entertain her pussy that way for another five minutes before she declared that he was going to give her more oral, but would be allowed no more fun for himself because he had fussed. She held out the hope that next time he might get luckier. Unhappily, Tim did as told and got his lips back onto her stiff clit. His tongue probed her. Beth made a joke about his tongue getting in further -- and more often -- than his dick. She tasted different and he hoped he wasn't licking up his own pre-cum. That idea made him feel sick. He worked her up to a loud, thrashing orgasm. After she had relaxed from that she got him busy again, made him proceed slowly, until she eventually had a less intense but deeper climax. Already she was making plans to deepen her control over him. Two nights later she Beth made her husband go down on her. It was entirely for her pleasure. No mention was made of his rights or lack of them. She was gratified when he didn't even attempt to bring up the subject. Three nights after that she was ready to put him through another session of restricted-entry sex. This time she wore a garterbelt, fishnet stockings, and heels, but nothing else. Beth tied back her hair in a cascading ponytail. She strutted around the house like that, striking seductive poses, and then made him follow her to the bedroom, sure that his eyes were on her round swaying backside. Once there she had Tim lick her until she was nice and wet. Then she allowed him his prescribed poke. After he had panted through a few minutes of short strokes, she reached up and brought her fingertips to his nipples. He was startled when his wife began to toy with his chest, sending powerful sensations through his sexualized nervous system. He actually whimpered from need as pre-cum leaked out of his penis. So delighted was Beth that she kept it up until he was whining continuously and couldn't stop. That's when she made him withdraw and get his lips against her labia. Tim was certain this time that he was consuming his pre-cum. He had to bring her a pair of grand orgasms before he was allowed to reassume his former postion. She got back to teasing his nipples. Beth made him speed up and slow down several times until his balls were begging to be emptied. Only then did she allow that he could bring himself off -- if he did it quickly. That wasn't a hard order to follow, as overworked as his libido was by then. Tim soon spurted his load into the entrance of her sex and, relieved but only partly satisified, went to the bathroom to clean himself up. He went directly back to the bedroom to see if his wife needed anything. When he meekly asked, she gave him a long cool look. "Well," she pointed out, "you still haven't given me all of my pleasure. Do you see how getting your rocks off -- or should I say getting your pebbles off -- makes you selfish and forgetful? Now get your dopey face where it belongs. You can start by licking me like a kitten." "B... but, dearest. I have to clean you up first. I'll get a warm washcloth." He hesitated when she didn't approve. "If that's all right with you." "No, it's NOT all right with me," she said with sharp disapproval. "I'm not sure if I'll be able to get back into the mood at all, you took so long in the bathroom. To help you remember what tardiness gets you, you can get your mouth working right now. You'll still be licking me like a kitten, but now it'll be a kitten lapping up cream. And some of your mess dribbled down between my bottom cheeks. Make sure you clean that up, too." Disgusted at the thought of having to lick up his own fresh cum, Tim couldn't see any way to avoid it. Beth was already unhappy with him. He didn't want to make it any worse. Getting at least a partly satisfying ejaculation was going to be more than outweighed by having to use his tongue to clean it up. And, he realized with a fresh wave of sickness, he would need to swallow it as well. He put his face close to her pubes and could smell the saltiness of his spend. His throat constricted but he extended his tongue. With an effort he made himself begin, light upstrokes capturing a dollop white jam. It tasted strange and awful. He swallowed with difficulty, then went deeper. He also remembered to locate and swab up the slime between her sexy bottom halves. After she had let him continue for an unbearable 15 minutes, Beth said, "There, Timmy, I hope you got something out of that. Besides the taste of your own jism. Now let's get back to business as usual. Go on, superstud. Remind me why I let you keep living here." 9360 1.48/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment