Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Contest

THE CONTEST Part 1 Written by Headhunter - THE CONTEST -- Part 1 Bill and Bob, the "BB boys". We grew up best friends, played on the high school football team together, were roommates in college, doubled dated, lied to each other about all the girls we screwed, and finally married two beautiful girls we met in college (my wife is Ellen, and Bill's is Sandy). The girls were also best friends. Helen, my wife was a little quieter and more reserved than Sandy. But I wasn't as outgoing as Bill. We both went on to get good jobs, and buy nice houses a few blocks apart. Each of us have two kids and a good life. Our families are together during the holidays and we have often taken vactions to the beach together. Occasionally our wives get irritated at us because we act like kids sometimes. Bill and I are together at least two evenings a week. One night we will watch whatever football, baseball or auto race is on TV. The other night of the week we will be bowling, playing in pick-up basketball games, or playing softball during long summer evenings. Our wives were usually good natured about our attempts to stay young by playing and drinking like we had in our youth. On our nights out we would tell stories about how are athletic prowess had won the big game when we were in high school and all of the sexy sorority we had nailed when we were in college. Mostly our stories were more fiction than fact. But we had fun joking, laughing and playing. Two nights a week it was as if the BB boys were still wide eyed adolescents, with all of their lives ahead. In short we had as much fun as two grown men can and not end up in jail or in divorce court. One evening after bowling three games and drinking a lot of beer, we began discussing all the things we hadn't done. At thirty years old, neither of us had made a million dollars, there was no way we were going to become professional athletes, so we fell into a discussion about how many different women we had fucked. But we both knew all about each other's conquests. For some reason we began to discuss if we could still attract the babes, even though we were husbands and fathers. We are both good looking. We had kept in shape, we were fun guys, we decided that we could bed alot of women if we tried. I had beaten Bill at bowling, so he said he was sure that he could have better luck with the women than I could. I thought to myself that this was just like the Bill I knew, always a bit full of himself. In fact, Bill had a more youthful look than I did, and he was always full of jokes and witty conversation. I on the other hand looked more mature, almost distinguished. I felt that I had a quiet strength that women find attractive. Bill looked at me with bleary eyes and made the bet. He said that he could fuck more different women over the next three months than I could. At first I was shocked. I love my wife and hadn't ever seriously thought about cheating on her. Sure, I enjoyed checking out good looking women, but that was as far as it went. I was sure my wife Patty felt the same way. But Bill kept egging me and calling my "pussy wipped" by Helen. Bill could always get me to do things I shouldn't. So I agreed. On the back of our bowling score sheet we wrote down the ground rules. 1. The bet would end on New Years Eve (which was three months away). 2. We would continue to go out two nights a week, and they would be the countable nights. 3. If you paid for sex it wouldn't count. 4. The same woman could not count more than once. 5. We trusted each other, but to prove success we would have to keep the woman's panties. 6. Blow jobs didn't count, you had the fuck the woman in either the cunt or ass. 7. The person who lost would have to pay for the summer vacation of the entire family of the winner. We each signed the paper and Bill said he would keep the agreement hidden. Then Bill smiled at me and said starting next week we are going to get some pussy. The next day I called Bill at work and told him that I wanted to call the whole thing off. He laughed and said that he was looking forward to me paying for this year's vacation since I was breaking the agreement. He teased me some more and I got pissed off. OK! Bill I can beat you a bowling and I can beat you at balling. The next week the contest began. We both left our houses after dinner, telling our wives that we were going bowling. Bill and I had agreed to meet at a pupular singles bar across town. A bar that none of us went too. We met in the parking lot, slipped our wedding rings into our pockets, and entered the crowded bar looking for action. From the start Bill and I took different approaches to the contest. Bill would hit on the more youthful girls, aged 19 to 27, with their tight young bodies. On the other hand I would strike up conversations with more mature women, aged 30 to 45. It was interesting to see our different approaches. But our approaches to women made sense when you looked at the differences between Bill and I. At one point early in the evening Bill and I took a few minutes to talk. He said he thought he was going to get lucky with a 22 year old, bottle blonde receptionist, with big tits and a short mini skirt. I laughed and said that a 35 year old divorcee was giving me the eye. I commented that the older ladies were much more experienced and better in bed. Bill laughed and said that may be true, but he was going to teach these young girls how to screw a real man, beside he like his women with firm young bodies, no sagging tits for him. As the night wore on both of the "BB" boys ended up screwing the first new pussy either of us had had since our marriages. Bill nailed his girl in the back of the car, in the bar parking lot. They both came back inside afterwards. He showed me a pair of black thong panties. I got hot thinking about the girl he fucked walking around in the bar with no panties on. She probably had Bills cum running down her thighs. I ended up going back to the apartment of the lady I was hitting on. Once there I began to have second thoughts. I didn't really want to cheat on my wife. All of those second thoughts went right out the window when the 35 year old divorcee dropped to her knees, pulled my soft cock out of my pants and swallowed the whole thing in one gulp. As my cock started to harden her face was pushed further away from my groin. Finally, fully hard she was able to take about half the length of my tumescent member between her pouting lips. But as I predicted, she had a very talent ed and well practiced mouth. After making love to my cock for a few minutes, she said that she had been divorced for 6 months and needed to be fucked bad. She literally ripped off her clothes, revealing an attractive but fleshy body, rolled a condom over my saliva slick prick and pulled me down on top of her, without even taking my clothes off. I scewed her on the floor, right inside her front door. My zipper would bite into my sensitive cock every time she rotated her hips. He pussy was sloppy and wet. She orgasmed immediately and I was not far behind. After it was over she looked embarrased, and I felt guilty. I quickly grabbed her panties, said thank you for the quickie and ran out the door. Bill sat waiting for me in the car. He laughed when I showed him the panties, and said after day one the score is tied. We were back to our home and families well before midnight. I couldn't sleep that night, expecting to get struck by lightning or something. But nothing happened. I had screwed an attractive woman other than my wife and the world went on normally. I even rationalized that I had provided a service for the poor woman, that rationalization helped me overcome any guilt. Bill didn't have the same feelings I did. The next day at work he called me to say that he had the best sex since his honeymoon with Sandy after he got home last night. He said it was wild doing two different women within a few hours of each other. He couldn't wait until our next "night out", he was sure that he was going to win the bet. He said he had gotten two old shoe boxes one for me and one for him to put the women's panties in. He also said he was using our bowling sheet contract as a score sheet. Over the next 15 weeks Bill and I had a lot of wild experiences. A few of the more notable ones included a mother and daughter that we met at a nice restraurant. They were celebrating the 19 year olds birthday by spending the weekend in the city. Youthfull looking Bill hit on the daughter, while I was very happy to spend time with the 36 year old mother who had a killer body. During dinner the girl joked about how all of her boyfriends had crushes on her mom. Bill said that he was 25 and I claimed to be 35. The mother and daughter bought the lie, and later in the evening Bill and I separated them with the excuse of Bill taking the girl to a rock dance club, while I took mom to a quieter club. In fact, unbenownst to them, we took them back to their rooms and fucked their brains out. At one point I could her Bill groaning through the common wall. I don't think mom heard the noise because I held her head in my hands by her ears, as I stabbed my lipstick smeared cock into her pret ty mouth. Another time I actually screwed a 55 year old grandmother. She wanted me to fuck her in the ass. It was the first time I had ever done someone's ass, It was hard getting my cock in. It actually hurt me a little. But once I was burried to the hilt the feeling was amazing. It felt like a hot vise surrounding my cock. I discovered that when you ass fuck you do not stroke in and out like somepeople claim. You sort of rock together. The woman even licked off my cock and balls when we were done. She had a slender body for a grandmother and her gray public hair really blew my mind. She claimed that her husband of thiry years couldn't get it up anymore, so she went out about once a month and screwed some nice young man. Both Bill and I had women in Men's rooms, in cars, and once Bill screwed a black police woman on the grass of a park baseball field where she was patrolling. He told me I should try some black pussy. I did the next week, with a married school teacher, who was in town at a teacher's convention. She didn't like to suck cock, but she could move her hips in the most amazing ways. As we got to the last week of the contest Bill was beating me by two scores. We had decided to cancell one of our nights, because it was Christmas week. But there was one more night a few days before New Years eve. I knew that I had lost because, Bill and I had never scored with more than one woman per night and he was up by two, with only one night to go. I decided to concede victory to him and stay at home with my family during the holiday weeks. On Christmas Day, Helen and I, Bill and Sandy and our kids met at their house in the afternoon. We had opened our presents that morning at home and now we were going to eat a holiday dinner and exchange gifts with each other. After the gift giving and the meal was over, the kids tired from getting up ealy and playing all day crashed on the floor surrounded by toys and torn wrapping paper. Sandy looked at Bill and said don't you have anymore gifts. He looked confused and said no. Sandy got up and went into their beroom and returned with two shoe boxes. Bill turned white as a ghost as Holly said that she knew he was hiding these presents and she wanted to open them. He quickly grabbed the boxes away and said that they were not presents, it just some old tax information. Quick thinking Bill. But as he pulled the boxes away from Sandy the lid came off one and several pairs of women's panties and a folded paper fell to the floor. I immediately knew wat it was and dove on the floor to quickly pick up the items. Sandy asked what the hell was going on. She grabbed the box back and dumped the contents on the floor. 13 pairs of dirty panties lay on the floor. She pulled the other box away from Bill and dumped it out. My eleven pairs of panties were exposed. She then grabbed the paper from my frozen hand and sat down next to Helen. Sandy asked if Bill was some sort of perverted crossdressing sick-o. Bill couldn't respond. His eyes were glazed over with fear and all of his color had drained from his face. Sandy opened the bowling sheet "contract" and after reading for a few moments held the paper up for Helen to look at. To say the "shit hit the fan" would be an understatement. Let me just say, fortunately the kids were sleeping. Bill and I ended up at my house while Hellen and Sandy and the kids stayed at Bill's house. As we left that night both wives said that we would be hearing from their attorney's about divorce proceedings. They stood sobbing, at being so betrayed by the men that they had pledged to love, and honor for the rest of their lives. The men who's children they had carried inside their bodies and loyally cared for everyday since. Bill and I didn't say much to each other that night. We both felt that our lives had ended. We felt terrible guilt. How could we have let our adolescent games get so out of hand and destroy the thing that was most important. We did agree that we would do anything in our power to get our families back. Since it was the holidays neither Bill nor I had to work for a few days. The phone rang at my house at mid-morning the next day. I answered the phone and it was Bill's wife Sandy. She was very curt. She told me that Helen and the kids were coming home and Bill and I should leave within the hour. Bill could wait at the door because Helen would bring a suitcase of Bill's clothes with her. She said that I should pack up my clothes and get out. I asked Sandy if she wanted to talk to Bill , she just slammed down the receiver. I quickly packed and pulled the car down the block. Bill waited in our driveway. I saw Helen's car loaded with Christmas packages and our kids pull into the drive. Bill went to the back of the car and got his suitcase and started walking towards me. Helen called out something to him. He paused and then kept walking. When Bill got in the car he said that Helen told him that we should stay at the Airport Inn and that ours wives or their attorney's would call us in a few days. We were not to call or bother them. They didn't have anything to say to a couple of cheating assholes like us. Bill went on to say that he had stupidily detailed our conquests on the score sheet. Things like age, race, boob size, cunt tightness, and types of sex we had: oral, anal or vaginal. The girls had all the details in Bill's own handwriting. We had no doubt that a divorce attorney could destroy us with such evidence. Not to mention the panties themselves. The next two days were what I thought were the worst of my life. Bill and I respected our wives wishes and did not call or go by our homes. Basically, we spent the two days in a motel room watching the holiday football games. We did decide to send letters to our wives. We wrote asking for forgivness, apologizing for everything, admitting that we were terrible and telling them that we would do "anything" to get back with our families. We sent the letters overnight delivery so Helen and Sandy would get them the next day. Finally, the third day Helen called the motel. Bill had answered the phone and was told that we were to meet them at an attorney's office in the city the next day. Our heart's sank. We thought about getting our own attorney, but decided to go and listen before we took that action. The next day found us in a nice, but not fancy office, sitting across from a young female attorney who looked as if she were a dyke. Our wives entered and sat across the table from us. Then they dropped the bomb shell. As the stocky female attorney distributed a legal document, our wives took turns telling us their terms. We are going to punish you for your actions. You can take our punishment or the courts. Pat, our attorney, says we can kill you guys with this evidence. Take you for everything you have now and everything you will ever have. We can keep you from seeing your kids, and generally make your lives not worth living. As you can imagine Pat doesn't like men and is anxious to get you men, and I use the term loosly, in court. But..... The option we were given was unbelieveable. Our wives agreed to let us move back home and not divorce us. Under one condition. The contest would continue for an additional three months, the diference being the contestants. Bill and I would be home every night taking care of our children and two nights a week Helen and Sandy would compete in the bedroom olympics the "BB" boys had started. Pat, the masculine looking attorney, said that since Bill and I had signed our agreement, that I legally owed him for a family vacation. Helen said that she wanted to win that vacation back. They went on to say that we deserved a taste of our own medicine. I protested that a woman could get laid anytime she wanted while I had only been successful 11 of 16 nights. Helen's eyes flashed and answered that I had tried to fuck other women on those nights and that was just as bad. They went on to discuss our betrayal and generally made us feel like shit. Pat went on to say that we needed to sign the agreements she had placed in front of us which said that for the next 16 weeks, beginning on New Years Eve, that no event that took place with Sandy and Helen could be used in a civil or family court of law for any purpose. This essentially protected our wives form Bill and I suing them for divorce. Attached to the legal documents were the letters that we had set saying we would do "anything" to get our family's back. The Pat turned to sandy and Ellen with another legal document. It was the rules and agreement for their contest. Their agreement said: 1. The bet would end on April Fools Day (which was three months from New Year's Eve). Pat laughed and said men were the fools. 2. Helen and Sandy would go out two nights a week, and they would be the countable nights. 3. If you paid for sex it wouldn't count. 4. The same man could not count more than once. 5. The women didn't trust each other, in order to prove success men's underwear would not be enough, a video tape of the intercourse was the only acceptable proof. 6. Blow jobs didn't count, Helen and Sandy had to be fucked in either the cunt or ass. 7. The person who lost would have to pay for the summer vacation of the entire family of the winner. If Helen won my debt would be cancelled, if Sandy won we would pay for vacation for two years. and finally the worst part 8. Bill and I would be the offical counters for our spouses. We had to watch the tapes and keep the score count. Before Bill or I could say anything our wives signed the contract. Pat licked her lips and asked Sandy and Helen if they wanted to ammend the contract to include lesbian encounters, since oral sex didn't count, Pat had a strap on dildo she could use. helen and Sandy declined that offer saying that Bill and I were perverted enough to enjoy a lesbian show. Bill agreed to the conditions. But with a tear in my eye I said that I had to think about it. Helen cursed me and said you believe in a double standard don't you. I said no, but our relationship was damaged enough and I didn't know if it could survive more of "the contest." Helen said nice try but you had your fun, how do you think I feel knowing that you have stuck you cock in 11 strange women, somtimes into their assholes. I didn't know what to say. Pat said I had until New Years Eve two days from now to decide. If I decided no then she would be filing the divorce papers first thing after the holiday. Sandy looked at Bill and said without Bob's signature this agreement is worthless, I'll procede with the divorce as well. Bill gave me a cold stare and said that he would do anything to get his wife and kids back, and I had better sign the paper. I reluctantly signed. Helen and Sandy laughed and said you both can move home the morning of New Year's Eve, and by the way you will be babysitting while Helen and I go out. But you boys would like to watch the football game anyway. Sandy said come-on Helen we nedd to go and buy to camcorders, and a lot of video tape. With that our wives left and Pat just smiled at us as she notorized the legal documents. On New Year's Eve day Bill and I checked out of the motel and went back home. All semed normal. I didn't talk to Helen much but had a great time playing with my kids. At about 4 in the afternoon, Bill, Sandy and their kids arrived at our house. Sandy carried a makeup case and a hanging clothes bag. We all had dinner, it was like odl times. About 8 O'clock after the dishes were done the girls went up to our bedroom. Sandy said they had to get ready for a New Year's Eve party and day one of the contest. Bill and I settled down on the the couch with the kids, to watch the evenings football games. At about 9 O'clock our wives came down stairs. They were dressed to kill. Sandy in a short black coctail dress and Helen in a strapless floor length red dress that was slit up to mid-thigh. The bodice was stiff and everytime she went one way the stiff top moved another making the tops of her breasts pull and jiggle. We asked where they were going. Our wives laughed and said "bowling". I t was the longest evening of my life I tried to watch the football games but couldn't get the thought of Helen screwing some stranger out of my mind. After midnight the game ended and Bill and his kids went home. My kids were sleeping and I sat in the living room staring at the TV not really watching. At about 2 am Helen came into the house. Her make up was smeared and her dress was wrinkled. Apparently the look on my face gave away the terrible emotions that I felt. Helen slowly walked up the stairs pausing to look at me she said that she guessed now I knew how it felt. Then she tossed me a video cassette, and said that I could come upstairs and get my New Year's kiss if I wanted, but of course it won't be the first one I've given tonight. Then she walked up to our bedroom. I sat on the couch for the rest of the night staring out the window. I never even picked up the tape from where it landed on the floor. Early the next morning I put on my jogging shoes and went for a long jog. In fact, I was gone for about two and a half hours. When I arrived home the kids were eating breakfast and Helen wearing her old robe was cleaning the dishes. As I pulled off my shoes she came over and whispered, "don't leave these tapes laying around, the kids might pick it up by mistake." I looked at her and said it was right where she had left it, I didn't even touch it. She laughed and said that big cocksman man can't take his own medicine. I just walked away. The rest of the day I avoided Helen, watching ball games and taking down the Christmas decorations from around the house with the kids. That night I again slept on the couch, leaving early for work the next day before anyone else was awake. At mid-morning Bill called me. He asked if I had watched Helen's tape. I said no and didn't care to, but if he wanted to, to insure the score of the contest he could, that I didn't care. He said that he would like to see Helen getting it on with some guy. He went on to say that he was actually turned on by the whole contest idea. He and Sandy had talked about it a lot after she got home, and they had had some of the best sex they ever had as Sandy described all the goings on at the New Year's Eve Party. He then proceeded to tell me all that he knew. He said that Sandy and Helen had crashed a New Year's Eve Party at the fancy Four Season's Hotel in the city. Everyone had welcomed two extra beautiful women at the party. Sandy had immediately been pick-up by a young man (22 years old) who had recently graduated from college. Helen, with her more mature elegance, finally accepted an invitation to dance from a very distinguished looking middle-aged gentlemen. Both wives had danced and drank and partied the night away. The ringing in of the New Year, at midnight, had reminded both women of why they were there. Both immediately went to the rooms of their respective "dates" and got royally fucked. Bill said that Helen had told Sandy that the man had used a condom but was a lousy fuck. When they got to the hotelroom Helen turned on the hand held video camera. The man dropped his pants and rolled a rubber over a less than impressive penis. After peeling down Helen's dress he had simply bent her over a chair, pulled the crotch of her panties to one side and unceremoniously stuck his latex covered cock into her pussy. He stroked into her dry cunt for 30 seconds then he stiffened and came. Helen quickly pulled her dress on retrieved the camera and left. Bill said that Sandy had a much better time. While her young man was not experienced, he made up for that with a bigger than average cock and unlimited enthusiasm. He didn't even have a condom, so when Sandy got home her pussy was still leaking the young man's cum. I shook my head in disbelief. My wife and Sandy were really going to make Bill and I pay the price for our foolishness. My conservative quiet wife was doing it. The Contest was really on. 6952 1.24/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment