Friday, December 21, 2012

His Place

To: My Net Friends From: SeeShow (Jim) Subject: Mark Arranges His Wife's First Infidelity So He Can Watch and Join In. HIS PLACE The thought of my wife being sexed by another man has always been exciting to me. Lately I have been telling my wife about my desires to watch her have sex with another man. At first when I brought this up she acted indifferent or tried to act as though I shouldn't have such thoughts. As time has gone on and I have kept at it especially when we are in the passionate heat of sex, she has been warming up to the idea. The other day as a matter of fact she told me that while she was sure she'd enjoy fucking another guy, she just couldn't face the preliminaries of such an event. She said she'd really be too embarrassed to face some man that I brought to our home for such a purpose. That got me to thinking that maybe she wouldn't have to face her lover before having sex with him, if I played it right. As a matter of fact, maybe she wouldn't have to face him at all before taking his cock into her wet pussy. Having made up my mind that my lovely wife was going to get fucked by someone else while I had the pleasure of watching, I started to think of who I could get to help me in this matter. It didn't take me long to settle on my good friend Jim from the office where we both worked. For one thing, Jim is a horny bastard, ready for just about anything in the sex department and for another, having seen him in the men's room I knew he was hung like a horse. I'm sure that my wife would love it once she got over her initial embarrassment, so I asked Jim and he leapt at the possibility of fucking Sheree. He has been around her a couple of times and he has always told me how lucky I was to have a woman as beautiful as my Sheree. The next night before my wife and I went to bed, I let Jim into the foyer without letting Sheree know about it. According to our plan, Jim was to stick downstairs until I gave him a little cough signal to come up the steps and watch from outside our slightly jarred bedroom door. The plan worked wonderfully! Jim stood outside our door as I positioned Sheree to face the other way. We had already removed our clothes so Jim got a good view of Sheree's naked body. I could just make out the gleam in Jim's face as my wife and I started our sexual foreplay. I placed her face down with her exquisite ass cheeks raised high and her legs spread apart like a wanton bitch-in-heat. I rubbed her clit and sucked at her tits much longer than I would have normally without plunging into her sweet cunt but I wanted her really ready for what was about to happen. As she pleaded for me to fuck her doggy style I motioned to Jim to enter the room. He did so very quietly. I moved to one side and Jim wet his dick with his spit and slid his cock right up my wife's well-lubricated slit. Jim pushed his cock into her, an inch at a time, until the entire massive length was grinding into my wife slithering pussy. I looked on, fascinated, as his dick pistoned in and out of her as she pushed back against him, loving every moment of his sensual motion into her. I couldn't imagine how she was able to engulf his larger prick inside her as easily as she took my own dick into that same sweet cavern of hers but it was an exciting sight to behold. I finally moved around to the front of the bed to get a different view of this tremendously exciting action going on before my eyes. As I did my wife opened her eyes slightly at first then very wide as she realized for the first time that the dick inside her didn't belong to her husband. She was amazed but much too far into the throes of sweet ecstasy to even hesitate in her wave like motion. Jim continued to pump her with his mighty dick as they began to climax. Jim pumped her even more furiously as the pre-semen began to further lubricate my wife's already slippery cunt. She moaned out loudly, "Oh give it to me! Oh yes fuck me with that cock. Make me cummm..." They both screamed in unison as their mutual climax juices mingled in Sheree's hole and finally they both collapsed on the bed spent like wet noodles. It took several minutes before Jim slipped his cock out from my Sheree as they both seemed to want to savor the moment. All that was said before Jim left was that he thanked her for such good sex and she told him that he was more than welcome but that he really had to thank her husband Mark for setting it all up. We talked for a long time after Jim left and Sheree admitted that she would probably never have gotten up the nerve to fuck another man if I hadn't snuck it in on her, so to speak. But she also admitted that it was a wonderful experience and that next time she'd be willing to face her lover first. And so she has. Since then, she has often told me how grateful she is that I tricked her into her first extramarital sex but that it was wonderful of me to do it for her. HOPE YOU LIKED IT. SeeShow 4063 1.25/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment