Monday, December 24, 2012

Ellen Gets Gang Banged

Hi my name is Ed and I have to tell you what happened to my beautiful wife Ellen last weekend after we came home from the movies. It was almost 11:00 at night when the movie ended and we headed home, my wife whispered in my ear that she was horny and wanted to fuck when we got home. I sped up to get home as fast as I could. Just as we were approaching our street my wife slipped off her thong panties and lifted her skirt showing me her shaven and very wet pussy. ?I need to be fucked and fucked hard? she told me as she began fingering her wet pussy as we drove down or street. I pulled in the garage and shut the door and quickly got out of the car with my wife Ellen. We made a mad dash for the bedroom striping our cloths of as we went. My wife lay on the bed and I wasted no time burying my face in her wet pussy and eating her. Ellen was moaning and whimpering as I ate her hot wet pussy like a man possessed. ?God I need your dick baby, fuck me baby, fuck me hard? my sweet Ellen begged me. I quickly moved up between her legs and just as I was about to slide my dick in her I felt this huge strong hand grab my shoulder and jerk me back. The next thing I know I am lying on the bedroom floor looking up at 4 huge black men staring down at me and two of them had a gun. One of the big men grabbed me then sat me in a chair and tied me to it. I looked up to see my sweet wife Ellen lying in our bed trying to cover herself with a sheet, with a terrified look on her face. My wife is a beautiful woman she is 5ft tall about 95 lbs with 36c breasts and keeps her tight pussy shaven smooth as a baby?s ass. ?Looks like me and the boys her will have to tend to your ladies needs since you are all tied up? the one closet to me said with a smile. ?Alright baby, this is the deal, you cooperate with my friends and I and you and your husband will not get hurt, you understand?? he asked. My wife just shook her head yes, ?What?s your name, baby? one of the men asked. "Ellen" she stammered back at him. ?I?m Jonathan, this is Rick, Tom and Tony we were about to rob you guys when you two showed up now we get to have some fun?. Jonathan then walked over to the bed and unzipped his pants and told Ellen to suck his cock, Ellen did not move first but when Tony pointed the gun over at me she moved over Jonathan. ?Go on baby, take it out? Jonathan told my wife. Slowly my wife reached over pulled Jonathan's pants and underwear down and then I heard a gasp. I could not see anything as Jonathan was standing between us, slowly I saw my wife?s hands go up toward his crotch and then I began to hear the unmistakable sound of her lips smacking as she sucked his cock. Pretty soon my wife was grabbing Jonathan?s ass as she worked over his cock, I could not believe she was doing this. ?Damn this bitch loves to suck cocks, boys, she is a real pro? Jonathan said as he grabbed he head and began fucking her face. ?That?s it, bitch, suck a real man?s cock so you can see what you have been missing? Jonathan said with a smile. ?You want me to fuck you with my big black cock, don?t you, baby?? Jonathan asked my wife. ?Yesssssssss, god yes? I heard my wife moan ?I need your big black cock, Jonathan, please fuck me? she whimpered and begged him. My wife slid back in the bed and spread her legs wide for Jonathan, ?Fuck me with that big black cock, please? My wife?s eyes were full of passion and fire, she needed to be fucked. I could see her pussy as she began playing with it and begging Jonathan to fuck her, it was soaking wet. Jonathan took of the rest of his clothes and as her turned I could finally see what my wife had gasp about. Jonathan?s cock was at least 10 inches long and as thick as my wife?s wrist, I had never seen a cock so big even in the movies. ?Take a look at it Ed, because soon this big mother is going to be stretching your wife?s tight little pussy wide open? Jonathan said with an evil grin. Jonathan slid in between my wife?s welcoming legs and began sliding his cock up and down her wet slit, coating his monster cock in her ample juices. ?Damn Ed, she really wants this big cock? I watched as Jonathan stopped at the entrance to her pussy and pushed forward, ?ohhhhhhhhhhh goddddddddddddddddddd? my wife screamed as several inches of his cock disappeared into her shaven pussy. ?Shit this bitch is fucking tight? Jonathan said as he worked his ass up and down pushing a little deeper with each thrust. ?Ohhhhhhhhhh god, so big, so fucking big, feels so good? Ellen whimpered as a few more inches disappeared inside her. ?You like that big black cock, don?t you, baby?? Jonathan grunted as his thrust forward again. ?Yesssssss, god yessssssss, feels so good inside me? ?Go on, baby, tell your husband over there how good it feels to have a real man's cock to fuck you? Jonathan said. ?Oh fuck, baby, I love his big black cock in me, it feels so fucking good? she moaned at me. I could see my wife?s hands grabbing Jonathan?s tight black ass as he thrust in and out of her. Just then my wife looked over at me and her eyes were glazed over with passion and she was moaning and whimpering like I had never seen her before. ?Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yesssssss? my wife screamed as Jonathan thrust forward and buried all 10 inches deep inside my wife's hungry pussy. ?Ohhhhhhhhhhh godddddd, hurts so good, I?m cumminggggggggg, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? she whimpered. It was not long before Jonathan was pounding my wife?s pussy with the speed and force of a jackhammer. The room was filled with the sounds of sweaty body slapping and my once sweet wife was fucking Jonathan back as hard as she could. ?God yes, fuck me, fuck me hard you black bastard, fuck me like the slut you have made me? Jonathan then told Ellen to get on all fours and he began fucking her doggie style, ?Give her something to suck on, Tony? Jonathan said as he rammed her pussy from behind. Tony wasted no time whipping out his equally large cock and feeding it to my wife?s hungry mouth. This went on for several more minutes until I heard Jonathan grunt and tell Ellen he was cumming. ?Yesssssss, yessssss fill my pussy, oh shit I can feel your cum squirting so deep inside me Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? Ellen whimpered as she came again. Jonathan slowly withdrew his cock from my wife?s well fucked pussy as his cum slowly began to drip from her red swollen cunt. ?Go on, Tom, jump in. She?s got plenty more pussy to go around? Jonathan said as he sat beside me. Tom wasted no time getting undressed and he too began fucking my wife doggie style with his big black cock. It was not long before Tony shot his load deep down my wife?s throat and she swallowed every drop. Rick was next and he and Tom decided to double team my wife so they had her ride Tom?s cock while Rick snuck in from behind and with a little help from some Vaseline began fucking Ellen?s ass. My wife was going nuts as these two cocks begin sliding in and out of her, she was moaning and whimpering like crazy as these two men filled her ass and pussy full of cock. ?Oh god, I love it, I love being a slut for black cocks? Both men fucked Ellen for awhile giving her multiple orgasms, then they both came at the same time filling both her ass and pussy full of hot cum. The guys spent the rest of the night fucking Ellen repeatedly in every position imaginable; she even managed to get two cocks in her pussy at once. I came numerous times during the night from just watching my Ellen get the fucking of her life. After the guys left my wife untied me and told me that they were coming back next weekend to fuck her again and she did not care what I said. ?I am hooked for life, baby, on big black cocks? she told me. Next week I get to video tape the whole thing, I can hardly wait, I am hooked as well. Last Thursday afternoon while at the grocery store Ellen took this 18 year old black kid who ended up having an 11 inch monster cock, in the back of the store and fucked him in the store room while I watched, along with 10 or 15 other workers that wandered up when she stared moaning. My Ellen is hooked and can not get enough big black cock now. The end 25864 2.02/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment