Sunday, December 30, 2012

Victoria's Nectar

"Victoria's Nectar" - chapter 1 By Muff Lover This is Michael and I love my wife, I love my life and I love my job. Life is good. I live and work in a large city. The office has over 40 people and while I'm not one of the highest ranking people I report directly to the owner, Nathan. Whose office I'm sitting in and listening to him finishing up talking to his slut on the phone. He loves an audience for these. "Three o'clock you be downstairs. And I want you in 4 inch heels and I want to be able to see your stocking tops under your skirt." "I don't care. And I want you to ask people how you look. Now what are you?" Nathan laughs. "Yeah you're a slut for my black cock." Nathan hangs up and explains how this foxy white slut puppy can't get enough of his cock and does anything he says. And that he's been fucking her for more than six months. For the next several weeks he regaled me with his adventures with his cum dump. Including that three o'clock pick up where received a quick blow job. Then he took her to Starbucks. Once they had their coffees he made her spit his cum out her mouth into her coffee right in front of the patrons and workers. "You like my cream don't you?" "Very much sir." Now it's Tuesday afternoon as I pull up to Nathan's huge mansion with business papers. He left the office for an "early lunch." He apologizes for answering the door in his robe. But he's entertaining his cum hungry slut. In fact she's so horny that Nathan is letting his butler have a turn at her. He asks me if I would like to sneak a peak? Would I? I had been envious of Nathan and wishing I could see her. His stories always made me so hard. I quietly open the door and peer into the library. Sure enough a beautiful brunette in black garters, stockings and 4 inch heels on her back on the ottoman squeals in ecstasy. "I love your black cock. Fuck me, fuck me fuck this slut's cunt." The butler commands her, "Beg for it" "Please, please shoot it in me. Spray my cunt. Add your cum to Nathan's." "Here it comes" He arches his back and stiffens. She is beautiful. She is hot. And she is my wife Victoria. Oh my god. Nathan's wanton slut is my wife. I'm in shock, but also my dick is soooo hard it feels as if it will rip apart. I withdraw from the library as Victoria thanks the butler for fucking her and for cumming in her cunt. I head straight home in a state of shock. A short time later Victoria arrives homes still wearing her stockings and 4 inch heels, now under a tight, short black skirt and white blouse. She never dressed like this for me. I can see a wet stain forming on the inside of her right thigh. Her beautiful brown hair slightly tussled and a mischievous grin add to her sexiness, my excitement and my confusion. She greets me hello with a "Hey baby" and a sensuous kiss. Then reclines on the couch. As I bring her the drink she asked for I notice her rubbing her sexy legs together. That drives my crazy. Some men go for breasts. Me, I'm a leg man. Long legs in stockings, "Oh yeah." I sat next to her staring at her legs and heels. "Sweetie, I really need to have my pussy licked." I stammered "Not right now." "You know all those times in the past few months when you got on your knees and ate me and you thought I was very wet and my pussy juice was thick? My pussy's the same know as it was then. And this is when it tastes the best." She sticks two fingers in herself. Then with them caresses my lips and pushes them into my mouth. "You said so yourself. You always went crazy when I was like this." "I know you saw me." My eyes go wide. "Nathan and I planned it. He has a beautiful big black cock and knows how to fuck my pussy and my mind. You just need to understand that." She puts her hand on the back of my head and pushes me to her pussy. I can't resist. I hate the idea of everything that's happening but my cock is so hard I can't think straight. Victoria, she doesn't like Vickie, grabs my hair and grinds her pussy into my face. The cum slowly oozes out. She loves being eaten and always cums quickly. This causes the sperm to flood my mouth. It tastes the same as it did many times before, only this time I know why. She pets my head, "Good boy. Don't forget the cum on my thigh that leaked out." I can't deny her. "You'll be getting more of these in the future." And with that she walks off. We didn't talk for the rest of the night. My emotions ran wild. I was confused, a little hurt but so turned on. In fact in the bathroom I barely touched my cock and it exploded with more cum than ever before. And my orgasm was intense. The next morning: I wake up in a bit of a fog. Was yesterday some surreal dream? I look around, no Victoria, she must be downstairs all ready. I head down and quickly realize it was no dream. Victoria looks beautiful, with a touch of elegance, her thick long brown hair fixed up, wearing a white bodice with garters, white stocking and white spiked heels and a black cock in her mouth. She isn't giving Nathan a blowjob. No, he's face fucking her. He has both hands on the sides of her head and is fucking her mouth. I feel that I'm supposed to be disgusted but my cock tenting my robe tells me different. Nathan stiffens and groans. Holding still in Victoria's mouth he unloads. He slowly withdraws from her mouth. And she keeps her lips tightly over his cock thereby cleaning it as it withdraws. Victoria stands and only glances at me as heads for the kitchen. Nathan speaks a bit dreamily, "After yesterday I woke up so horny I had to get one off this morning. So when Victoria called I had her prepare herself for me." Victoria returns with two cups of coffee. She hands one to Nathan. Then spits out Nathan's cum into the other. "Morning honey." She kisses me. I can taste Nathan's cum on her lips. Then hands me the coffee with the special cream. She does all this like it's a normal morning routine. I just stare into the cup. Nathan smirks. Victoria guides the cup to my lips, "Come on. Be a good boy and drink it all." She tips the cup up and holds it there. The coffee pours across my lips. Then that slimy lump slides over my tongue and down my throat. I grimace in disgust. Nathan laughs, "I don't think he liked it." Victoria counters, "He loved it. Look at his cock." It's sticking straight out from my robe. She slaps it twice. "See it won't go down." She kisses me again. "Why don't you go upstairs and jerk off and get ready for work." End chapter 1 6110 1.56/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment