Saturday, December 22, 2012

Come On Irene

COME ON IRENE By Guess Who My wife Irene and I are both in our mid-fifties and love reading the stories on the Internet, though we never imagined we could be involved in a steamy sex session of our own until a few weeks ago. I arrived home from work and after tea Irene seemed rather quiet, but somehow flushed with excitement. She's normally a quite lively lady, smart, good- looking with an excellent figure for her age. I asked her if anything was wrong and she said she'd tell me later. Well, that night we were reading in bed when she said she had a confession. Apparently she'd gone to her sister's that afternoon, and having got no answer from knocking the door, had looked through the dining room window, from where you can see right into the I lounge. She was amazed by what she'd seen. Ruth, her sister, was laid out full length on the rug wearing just a suspender belt, stockings and lacy black panties. Her husband Alf was sucking her big tits, but at the other end, between Ruth's wide open legs, was a young lad of about 20, holding what Irene described as the biggest cock she'd ever seen. "Oh Keith, it was a real beauty,' she gasped as we lay in bed, aroused by the content of her story. I told her to go on, and slipped my hand up her thin nightie to find her swelling clit. She told me how she'd watched the young man ease down Ruth's panties and rub the big head of his knob up and down her open cunt lips. Irene went on to describe how, because she was around the back of their detached house, she knew no-one could see her and so she'd slipped her hand inside her dress and played with herself whilst watching her younger sister being fucked by this young lad. By now I was erect and began to fuck Irene from behind, as with breathless excitement she described how Alf had kissed and fondled Ruth while she worked her hips furiously in time with the youth's strokes. As we both approached our orgasms, Irene gasped out that she wanted the lad to fuck her with his big cock, while I kissed and cuddled her. With that, I shot my bolt, and only after we'd calmed down did I ask her whether she was serious about her request. "Well, we read about it often enough on the net, don't we? I'd love to try it for myself," she replied. The following day, Irene rang Ruth and told her what she'd seen and how it had excited her. Her sister told her that Heath, the young lad, preferred older women because they could take all of his big cock and knew how to excite him. The outcome was that Ruth said she'd arrange for Heath to visit us later in the week. When the day arrived, Irene took ages getting ready and when she came downstairs she looked ravishing. She lifted her knee length dress to reveal black lace-topped hold-up stockings and brief black knickers. I don't know how I stopped myself from fucking her there and then, but somehow I managed it. Shortly afterwards the doorbell rang and I let Heath in. He was a good-looking bloke and very confident. I showed him into the lounge and went off to the kitchen to fix us all a drink. When I returned he was sat on the sofa with Irene and her skirt was already up to her stocking tops. I sat opposite and watched as Heath started to kiss and stroke my nervous wife's nylon clad thighs. She looked at me as he unzipped her dress, leaving her in her stockings and undies. I nodded my head and she unzipped his pants and pulled them down. Irene hadn't exaggerated, and it was no surprise to me that she gasped when his massive prick came into view. She took it in both hands and started to wank him, lifting her bottom up to allow Heath to pull her knickers down. She pulled him onto the carpet in front of the fireplace before motioning for me to join them. Heath ran his tongue up her cunt lips and I kissed her mouth as he started to lick her cunt. Her initial nerves had gone now, and she opened her long legs wide. I looked down to see her being finger- fucked by Heath and she was really wet and ready to be screwed. Heath knelt between her open legs and started to rub his big bell-end against her love tunnel. I watched with a huge hard-on as he entered my wife and she brazenly called out for him to fuck her with it. Slowly he sunk it into her sopping cunt as she raised her legs to allow him full entry. I helped by holding her thighs high and wide for him. He began a slow rhythm and at the same time, she took my erect cock and wanked it. Gradually Heath increased his speed, making my wife wail with passion. It was obvious that neither of them would be able to keep it up for long. Suddenly Heath screamed 'Fuck!' and tried to pull away from her, but Irene clutched at his ass and pulled him back into her, telling him to come inside her. Within seconds, Irene screamed as she reached a huge orgasm. Simultaneously I shot spunk all over her hips and Heath let out a deep moan and fired his semen deep into my wife's box. As he pulled out, his thick cream ran down her legs and onto the carpet. There was loads of it. I just couldn't help myself and dropped between Irene's thighs to taste his seed. Heath disappeared to the bathroom and Irene thanked me for letting him fuck her. When he came back I wanted to see more and wasn't disappointed. Irene took his massive cock into her mouth and in no time he was up to full size. She then lay back on the couch while he crouched over her face, his length sliding wetly in and out of her mouth. I was playing with her soaking pussy as I watched him mouth-fuck her. I reached over to kiss her cheek and felt the lump of his cock inside. Suddenly, he roared and pulled out spraying his thick load all over her face and hair. He only just missed me! We all tidied up and he left soon afterwards. She has asked me to video the next time he comes around, which he undoubtedly will. 3973 1.32/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment