Wednesday, December 26, 2012

We Three

WE THREE for Sandy and Rick Written by John This is what will happen when we three finally meet. We've been talking via e-mail for about two months now and although Rick has told you to go slowly and carefully, you feel the time is right to meet me with Rick over drinks or coffee. We have exchanged photos through the mail and I can't believe my luck. On my first try at this I've connected with someone lovely. We set a time and date about ten days from now and I can hardly contain my excitement. I'm hoping that you feel the same and that I won't disappoint you. The night of our meeting is here and although you said to meet at the club at eight o'clock, I've been here since seven. I'm sitting at a booth large enough for four in a fairly dark corner of the club. It allows me to see everyone that enters, yet as newcomers enter they cannot see me easily. You and Rick enter at exactly eight o'clock. I'm pleasantly surprised to see that the photo you sent was real and that you are more lovely in person than your photo suggested. I wave the both of you over and stand as you approach the table. I extend my hand to Rick and he shakes it firmly. As I greet you with a chaste kiss on the cheek, Rick is sizing me up. We all sit down, all of us a little nervous. We all start to talk at once, we laugh and the nervous tension is broken. I ask you both what you want to drink and head for the bar, leaving you and Rick to talk alone for a few minutes. When I return with the drinks the atmosphere seems a little less strained. We drink and talk for about forty five minutes about jobs, neighborhoods, kids, anything but why we are meeting. The band is starting to warm up and I'm hoping to dance with you. After a short while of listening to the music, Rick takes you out on the floor for a fast dance. I hope to dance a slow one with you. You and Rick show the fact that you've been together for a long time in the way you dance together. He swings you around the floor expertly and you seem to be enjoying yourselves. As you spin on the floor you short skirt rises and falls with your motion. I pay close attention as you spin and I'm rewarded with a glimpse of garters and stockings and what appears to be a pair of T-back panties. Great, I say to myself, no pantyhose, real stockings. You both return to the table flushed with excitement and say "We should do this more often." After a few more songs the band starts a slow song and I ask you if you'd like to dance. You look at Rick and he says "You are a big girl, if you want to dance enjoy yourself." I smile, take your hand and lead you to the floor. We start off in a loose embrace and after a few seconds I can't help pulling you gently closer. It feels as though you are pulling me in also. We dance two dances in a row and return to the table. Rick is smiling as he sees the affect you have had on me. I'm embarrassed and he says not to be, that you still have the same effect on him. We make small talk for a while and Rick leaves to go to the bathroom. While he is gone I take the time to tell you how lovely you are and how I hope we can get along and be "Real Close" friends. You say that you think we'll all get along just fine. We're all starting to loosen up when you and Rick go to the dance floor again. As you dance, I can see you talking to Rick and smiling. He is also smiling and nods yes to some question I cannot hear. When you and Rick return you sit between us and put a your right hand on Ricks thigh and your left hand on my thigh. I'm excited. I lean over and kiss you and you return the kiss hotly. I don't want to push so I look over at Rick and he seems to be OK with this. I lean down a little to whisper something to you and peek inside your blouse. You see me look, laugh and say to Rick that I'm peeking into your shirt. Rick says it's about time. I thought that he wasn't interested. I assure you that's not the case. "You've made me hard just looking I say and you run your hand to my crotch and say "He is hard honey". After this the ice is broken and we all get closer together in the booth and Rick says "Sandy wants you and that's alright with me but understand that I'll be there and will participate in everything." He goes on to say that we can all enjoy ourselves but that "Sandy sets the rules and limits." NO Pain. I can certainly agree to that. I ask where we can go and Rick says there is a motel about a mile away. We get up to leave and I say that I'll follow you two. You say that Rick knows where the motel is so, you'll ride with me. We go outside and as I open the car door for you, you show me your beautiful legs again. This time all the way to the lacy white T-backs you are wearing. As we pull out of the parking lot you move closer to me and start to rub my thighs again. I warn you that if you keep that up you could get a surprise. You say that's what you want. We get to the motel as Rick is leaving the office with a key in his hand and he motions us to the room. As we enter you turn to Rick and tell him how much you love him. He says he knows and wants you to enjoy yourself. You turn to me and put your arms around me and kiss me passionately. As you do Rick comes up behind you and hugs you, then starts to unbutton your blouse. When it is fully open he pulls it out of your skirt and cups your breasts. I pull back a little to see you and Rick unhooks your bra in the front , again cupping your breasts and offers them to me. I move closer and start to kiss your shoulders and work my way slowly to your left breast. I kiss the nipple and lick all around before sucking it into my mouth. While I'm sucking your breast Rick is watching your face. He sees pleasure and then backs away just enough to kneel behind you and loosen your skirt. As your skirt falls to the floor Rick is kneeling behind you kissing and nibbling your ass cheeks. You start to get week in the knees and turn to Rick, pull him up and kiss him hotly. I see my chance to hold and kiss your beautiful ass, so I kneel behind you and take up where Rick left off. I kiss the top of your ass crack and work my tongue slowly down until I'm as close to your pussy as I can get. You stop kissing Rick, kneel down, pull us both close to you and start to unbuckle Ricks belt. Then you turn to me and do the same to me. You turn back to Rick and pull down his fly, then mine. You have us both breathing very heavy. As you pull Ricks pants down with one hand you push your other hand into my fly and rub my cock. Ricks pants are on the floor and as he steps out of them you lean forward and suck his cock into your mouth. Your hand never leaves my cock and I'm hoping that I can hold out long enough to watch you do the same to me. You release Ricks cock look up at me, smile and lean forward to lick me from my balls to the tip of my head, then back down again. You engulf the head and very slowly move down all the while swirling your tongue around my cock. Rick is busy undressing and I finally take a good look at his cock. We are just about the same size. I'm hoping that you were not expecting anything more. My size does not seem to matter much as you have all of me in your mouth and have me on the verge of cumming. I tell you to slow down and you ask if I can get up again soon. I tell you that I probably won't even get soft. You resume sucking me and stroking Rick and when I cum you pull half of my cock from your mouth and suck and swallow, suck and swallow. The pleasure is too much and when I finish cumming and don't get soft you pull off my cock, look up and smile. You stand up, kiss me and give me back some of my cum with your tongue. A first for me but, not unpleasant. Ricks eyes are sparkling. He is also seeing something for the first time. His half naked wife just sucked another mans cock, swallowed his cum and he feels no anger, just pure lust for his beautiful wife. You turn to Rick, kiss him and he also tastes my cum on your lips. He smiles and says to me, "I hope you will do the same after she sucks and swallows me." I tell him that I'm ready to try anything as long as it involves "this beautiful creature, Sandy." Rick picks you up, carries you to the bed and lays you down on your back. He then climbs over your face, facing your legs and you take his balls into your mouth and lick and suck them. I'm moving between your legs and slide up your body until my face is near your tits. Your nipples are very hard and stand out about 3/4 of an inch. I suck and bite them gently and I hear you say (with Ricks balls still in your mouth) Harder. I bite harder and hear you moan. I look up and see Ricks balls wet with your saliva and his cock is staring me right in the face. I lean forward, kiss Ricks cockhead and lick the precum from his knob. Now he moans. I start to move down your body until I'm at your bellybutton and insert my tongue and then move lower to your crotch. I slowly pull your panties down and you raise your hips to allow me to get them off. Your beautiful shaved pussy. I finally see it. I kiss and lick all around your pussy without actually touching your slit. You start to move around on the bed and I look up to see Rick push his cock into your mouth. It looks like he has grown even larger from the excitement of seeing me eating you. I lick up your slit until I reach your clit and I suck it into my mouth. I love to eat women and I'm hoping that you can have multiple orgasms, because I don't want to stop eating you. You start to moan louder and cum the first of many times tonight. Rick looks as if he is ready to burst and just as you finish cumming, Rick starts to cum and you swallow as much as you can. He slips out of your mouth and finishes cumming on your face. You grab my head and pull me up to your face and kiss me. I taste his cum on your lips and then both Rick and I lick your face clean of his cum. We are all a little winded so, we lay down with you between us and we all grope each other. You say, "How about you boys entertaining me for a while." I look at Rick and say that I've never tried a man but, I will try it now if it will make Sandy hot. You say that if we put on a good show, you might let me have your ass. I tell you that I'd be content just to eat it. You laugh and say "that might be a good place to start but I want to be fucked in the ass by both of you!" How could anyone refuse an offer like that? You push Ricks head to my crotch and I move to his. He takes me into his mouth and I gasp. I do the same for him but go a little slower. This is my first time and I'm not sure what to do. You push my head further onto Ricks cock and suddenly he is all in my mouth. I could really get into this, I think. You move around to Ricks ass and start to lick and suck. He pushes you away, so you move to my ass. The feeling of your tongue between my cheeks almost makes me cum. You go deeper and find my asshole and wiggle your tongue around and just slightly inside. That's all it takes. I cum long hot spurts into Ricks mouth. He wants to pull away but does not. He swallows most of it and lays back on the bed so that I can finish him. You both watch as I move up and down on his cock with my mouth and take him out of my mouth to lick him up and down the shaft. I want to do it all and make him feel as good as possible because he has allowed me to experience you. I go lower and lick his balls gently. You tell me to suck them into my mouth one at a time. I try and they feel good inside my mouth. You move between my legs and start to suck me again. As I swallow Ricks cock again I hear him moan and you stop sucking me to watch as He cums in my mouth and I swallow. He pulls out and gives me his last spurt on my face. You both move over to clean me up. I look over at you and see that your pussy is sopping wet and your juices are running down your thighs. We have all cum at least once but, all the action has been oral. You jump up and say "Now it's my turn." You get on your hands and knees on the bed facing Rick and hungrily suck his cock into your mouth again. I kneel behind you and start to eat out your asshole. After a few minutes you tell me to put my cock in your pussy, so I slide my very hard cock into you for the first time. Rick is watching me fuck you, your mouth open around his cock and playing with your tits as they hang down. I pump for all I'm worth wanting to make you feel as good as you've made me feel. The combination of Rick in your mouth and me in your pussy pushes you over the edge after just a few minutes and you rock and shake around my cock. You are the first woman I've ever met that has an actual discharge when you cum and you soak my cock in your juice. I start to pump faster and unload into you. Our combined juices are running out of you and Rick pulls out of your mouth and as I fall away from you he begins to lap it up from your crotch. His cock is still hard and after cleaning you up he kneels behind you and slides into your pussy for two strokes, then pulls out and pushes his cock into your asshole. I watch, amazed, then lay down between your legs and begin to eat you again. The temptation is too great for me, seeing his cock sliding in and out and watching his heavy balls swaying so I lick up your sopping cunt to his balls and suck them into my mouth while he fucks your ass. While he fucks your ass I push my thumb into your pussy and stroke your clit. It's hard to keep up with him because he is really stroking now. He pumps fast, pushes all the way into your ass and cums so strong that it leaks out around his cock and runs down your legs. He falls away from you totally exhausted and I quickly dive into your crotch to lick up the remains of your combined juices. I suck your pussy juice out and then move up to your ass to clean out any remaining cum. Rick is watching and he starts to harden again so, I move to him and suck him into my mouth to clean him as well. About this time none of us can move so we just lie there and soon we are all dozing. I wake up to voices and find you sitting on Ricks face. I can't believe that you are still horny. You tell me to jerk off for you and I don't have much trouble because I'm already hard from watching Rick eat you. You suddenly turn around facing Rick, sit on his cock and offer me that sweet ass to fuck. You tell me to go easy because Rick has fucked you raw. I move behind you and apply a tender tongue to your asshole to soothe it. You bounce up and down on Rick and yell to me to "put it in." I do. You are unbelievably tight and the friction is about to make my balls melt. I cannot hold out too much longer. I cum so hard that I'm afraid I've hurt you. No, you and Rick have cum at the same time as me. Now we all collapse. Me on you and you on Rick. You say that because we have treated you so well, you want to clean both our cocks for us. Rick is first and even though he has cum several times in the past three hours, he gets hard again. You move to me and suck me up again. Then you get a brainstorm. "Move together so I can suck you both at the same time" you say. We do. You do. Watching you with your face full of cock and the feeling of you sliding your hand under my balls to tickle my asshole with your middle finger sends me over the top. It feels as though I've shot one of my balls up my cock and out into your mouth. I look at Rick and say "This woman is incredible and if you ever get tired of her just let me know." He laughs and says "You aint seen nothin yet". The first of what I hope to be many parts, john 3485 1.10/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment