Sunday, December 23, 2012

Clare And The Computer

CLARE AND THE COMPUTER I didn?t think that my wife Clare enrolling on a computer course would end up changing our marriage but that?s what has happened. Things came to a head last month. I came home from work and found my wife Clare in the study in front of the computer. I went over to kiss her and quickly glanced at the computer. I noticed the website straight away as one I had visited many times when Clare had been out of the house. It was all about cuckolding incorporating both stories and videos. I tried to pretend I hadn?t seen it before even though my face was flushed red. ?What are you looking at darling?? I enquired Clare smirked at me. ?You should know, you?ve been visiting it repeatedly for the last 12 months. And don?t try to make up some pathetic excuse, I?ve checked out exactly what you?ve been doing.? I started to stammer saying I had just happened to stumble upon it. ?What? Every week for the last year? I go out to my computer class and you sit here, probably with your pathetic excuse for a cock in your hand, and jerk off watching videos and reading stories about wives cuckolding their husbands. Don?t you?? I could only nod in agreement. She told me to kneel down. ?And do you imagine it?s me in those stories fucking other men? Ordering you around and treating you like a little bitch?? I began to explain that it was just a fantasy thing and not really something I wanted to happen. Clare slapped me round the face hard. ?Don?t fucking lie to me! You want to watch me getting fucked by other men, don?t you? Judging from some of the stories you?ve been repeatedly reading, I?m hazarding a guess you also want me to humiliate you and ridicule you. So that?s what you are going to get!? I was speechless as Clare began to tell me what was going to happen next. ?You?re going to find me a black guy with a really big cock to fuck me this Saturday night. And it?s going to happen here in our home. In our bed.? Clare then made me watch the video I had accessed the most. All the way through Clare made reference to which bits she was going to replicate ? sucking a black cock in front of her pathetic husband; dressing her pencil dicked husband in her panties and stockings to humiliate him; forcing her cuckold to eat her lovers? cum from her well fucked pussy and arsehole; humiliating her wimp by forcing him to wank off into his own face in front of her boyfriend. My cock was rock hard from all the humiliation Clare was putting me through and the fact that she was talking about doing two things (cocksucking and anal) that she had never done for me. She told me that I could forget about jerking off on my own from now on ? she would allow me a once a week supervised wanking session. And that week it would be on Saturday night in front of her and her black boyfriend. The following day at work I had to carry out my wife?s orders and find her a black stud for that weekend. It was totalling humiliating tracking down Bill who worked in the warehouse in order to ask him if he was interested in fucking my wife. When I found him I tried to skirt round the issue as much as I could before he simply looked at me and said. ?Your wife wants me to fuck her doesn?t she?? I nodded. ?Is that because you?re not man enough?? Again I nodded, feeling my cock harden as Bill sneered at me. ?Tell her I need to see what she?s got. Get her to send me some pictures of herself to my e-mail here at work tomorrow and I?ll think about it. Make sure they are really slutty and she dresses up like a whore. That?s how I like my sluts.? Later that evening, I took several shots of my wife Clare to send to Bill. Fortunately, Clare liked to look good wherever she went. She always wore lots of make-up but for the ?photo shoot?, she really went to town. Her outfit was her sexiest one ? black fishnet stockings, and suspenders, a short black skirt, white silky blouse and black spike heeled stilettos. I took a variety of snaps with Clare bending over and showing that she wasn?t wearing any panties. I then sent the entire shoot off to my work colleague. The next day at work, Friday, there was an e-mail in my Inbox from Bill with a subject of ?One Hot Slut?. He agreed that he would fuck my wife Clare and that she had better make sure she was dressed like the cheap slut she looked in the photos. To make sure she looked her sluttiest for Bill, Clare ordered me to take her shopping on Saturday afternoon. She took great delight in picking out some very sexy gear for her ?hot date?. She found it really amusing getting her wimp husband to use his credit card in order to purchase his wife some slutty clothing ? she bought a black leather skirt, some sexy black lingerie with some very slutty black lace stockings and a pair of red 6? stiletto heeled patent leather shoes. All the way through she kept making remarks like ?Do you think my black boyfriend will like me in this?? not caring who was within earshot much to my embarrassment. To further my humiliation, Clare made me get her ready for her date, polishing her toenails and nails with the brightest red nail polish, helping her into her black lace stockings and suspenders, pulling up the black leather skirt and watching as she applied lashings of make-up, complete with slutty bright red lipstick, before kneeling down in front of her to put on what she called her ?fuck me killer heels?, doing up the sexy ankle straps. Once Clare was fully dressed she then ordered me to wear the fishnet stockings she had worn in the photo shoot and made me fetch a pair of her black panties from the dirty laundry basket. I felt so humiliated as Clare commented how hard my tiny little cock was just by being dressed like a girl and how easily my pathetic tool fitted into her skimpiest silk panties. Clare wanted to ensure that my humiliation was heightened so she had arranged for us to meet Bill in our local pub. There were certainly some looks from the regulars as Clare walked in dressed up like some cheap whore and, even more so, when Bill entered and kissed her full on the mouth. Clare stood up slightly as he came to the table and I saw his hand patting her leather clad arse in full view of the whole pub. Clare ordered me to get Bill a drink and I had to endure 15 minutes of torture as Bill told her all the things that he was going to do to her with Clare purring with excitement. She kept reminding him why she needed him so bad, telling Bill what she had caught me looking at on the internet and how she didn?t really mind as it gave her the opportunity to get fucked by a ?real man? in her own bed. She also told Bill that I was such a wimp I was wearing her underwear. When Bill finished his drink he suggested going back to our house. Clare agreed but told me that I was to wait at the pub until she called me as she wanted everyone to see her leaving with her stud whilst her husband sat there alone in the pub. After they had gone, I went to buy myself a drink, figuring I could at least try to drown my sorrows. Janine, the barmaid, asked me knowingly with a smirk where my wife had gone with ?that big hunk?? I told her they had gone out for a meal as they were work colleagues. ?That?s funny,? laughed Janine ?because I overheard her hunk saying they were going back to your house and she said you were to wait here until she called. You?re a wimp under your wife?s thumb aren?t you?? I can only nod in agreement and sit back down with my drink and wait for Clare to call me as I imagined the things they were getting up to. One more drink in and my mobile buzzed with a text message. It was from Bill and was a video message showing my wife sucking his big black cock. I could not believe how huge it was ? Clare was struggling to even get her slutty lipsticked mouth around it. Somehow she just about managed it and then began using her spit to bob up and down on his black meat as Bill called her a ?cocksucking whore? and his ?white married slut?. I thought I was going to cum in my panties but managed to calm myself long enough to go to the bar for another drink. Again Janine ridiculed me, asking if that had been wifey telling me to stay away for a bit longer whilst she got what she needed from a real man. It was two more drinks and nearly 90 minutes later before the phone rang. It was Clare calling me. ?Get home now, you fucking wimp. You?ve got some cleaning up to do. When you come in, strip down to your stockings and panties and then come up to the bedroom.? I could hardly get there fast enough. My heart was pounding. Part of me had deluded myself all along that maybe Clare was playing a game and wouldn?t go through with it but entering into the house I realised how real it now was. I stripped as ordered and made my way upstairs. Bill burst out laughing as I entered the room, seeing me dressed in my wife?s fishnet stockings and panties. Clare was still fully clothed but her leather skirt was hitched up round her waist and she was lying on her back, head resting on Bill?s muscular chest, legs splayed wide showing thick ribbons of hot cum oozing from her well fucked pussy. ?Kneel down, cuckold.? Clare demanded. ?Crawl over here on your hands and knees and then get on the bed and lick another man?s, a real man?s, cum from your wife?s pussy!? I did exactly as I was told as Bill commented how pathetic I truly was. Clare rubbed my head into her pussy, grinding it against my tongue, telling me it was the first of many loads of real man?s spunk I could expect to eat from her. When Clare was happy I had licked it all up she told me it was time for my weekly supervised wanking session which made Bill laugh out load. Making me lie on the bedroom floor, Clare forced my legs high into the air so that my rock hard cock, still encased in her black silk panties, was pointing directly at my face. ?You?re going to give yourself a sissy facial. I want you to show my boyfriend what a pathetic excuse for a man you are and that you are a totally obedient little cuckold bitch.? She then asked Bill to video it with his camera phone in case I stepped out of line in the future. She even giggled that he might want to show it to some of the other guys at work. I wanked my little cock off as directed my wife Clare and in less than ten seconds felt a jet spurt of my own cum hit my cheek. ?Open that fucking cuckold mouth of yours and catch all that cum, bitch!? Clare demanded. I caught the next jet in my mouth before covering my face and hair in my own spunk. Clare used the soles of the red spike heeled stilettos she had been fucked in to gather up some of the cum on my face, ordering me to lick it from the sole like a good cumslut. That was last month and since then, Clare has continued her adulterous ways turning into a black cock loving slut. I have had to buy her more slutty clothing to wear around Bill, who has now started inviting some of his black friends to fuck his white slut, Clare. Clare has told me she has no intention of giving up big black cock and that I will be cuckolded for the rest of our married life. She has told me that the only thing I will fuck from now on is my fist or her shoes in my once a week supervised session. She has now added a qualification in cuckolding to the one she gained in computing! Comments welcome to: sissycuckold@hotmail.com 7452 1.66/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment