Sunday, December 30, 2012

Dalek 3 Hotel

DALEK 3 HOTEL The staff party was being held in a large hotel, my wife and I had been seated next to John and his wife Samantha. John was a well built but slightly plump man with glasses and very short hair. He had a dark sense of humour, but also a boyish side. I had been sharing an office with John and Samantha for the last six months at the firm, and although they were a lovely couple people would often joke about the age difference between them - with John looking more like Samantha?s son than her husband of five years. However, I could completely understand what he saw in her. Now well into her fifties, John?s wife was still a very alluring woman. She always dressed elegantly in dark fitted trouser-suits that showed off her slim figure. Samantha also regularly wore stockings and high heels to work. John and me would sometimes joke about the smell when she kicked off her shoes in the office. Samantha and I were both smokers, and regularly disappeared together into the small smoking room down the hallway, but still a mercifully short distance from our office. My wife hadn?t wanted to come to the party at first, but after a couple of drinks she had relaxed and started to enjoy herself. Usually quite a light smoker - once my wife had a couple of drinks, she would practically chain her favourite Marlboro cigarettes. The meal over, we decided to move into the bar as the ladies didn?t like to smoke too much around the other guests. John found us some seats whilst I got a round of drinks in. Our wives popped to the bathroom together to do their makeup, and by the time I returned with the drinks they?d found us a table. Samantha immediately dipped into her handbag and brought out a red pack of Berkley Superkings, offering it towards my wife who smiled and drew out one of the long cigarettes, placing it between her shiny red lips whilst she continued to fish around in the handbag for her lighter. John was seated next to my wife, and I couldn?t help but notice him glancing down her dress as she searched for a light. Although the exact timing escapes me, I know that we carried on chatting and drinking for another hour or so. My wife sent me to the vending machine for more Marlboro Lights at some point - as Samantha had been offering her Berkley?s to her pretty much one after the other. Although I was smoking occasionally, the large glass ashtray in the middle of the table was mostly full of lipstick stained filters. By now we were all quite drunk, and I remember John asking me something, not hearing him properly over the hum of the busy hotel bar. I asked him to repeat himself and caught something about cigars. He then seemed to lose patience with me, and turned the conversation to my wife. John seemed to want to steer our conversations towards cigars, and asked me if I had ever smoked a cigar, I looked puzzled at him and said I hadn?t. He then said that he liked the smell of them, to which my wife and Samantha agreed. John asked if I would like to smoke one now, and rather confused by the whole thing I laughed it off. Then, to my amazement, my wife got up and said that she would like to try one. Samantha smiled warmly, taking a deep drag on her cigarette, and added that my wife should choose a cigar for her as well. My wife returned proudly with more drinks, and two cigars ? recommended by the barman. The two ladies carefully unwrapped them, and I watched on drunkenly as my wife carefully placed the cigar between her shiny red lips. John immediately brought a flame to the tip, staring at her intently as she sucked the cigar until the tip glowed and thick plumes of smoke escaped my wife?s lips. John was clearly getting off on this, and my wife obliged him further by blowing a thick stream of smoke right into his face. Samantha lit her own cigar, took a deep drag, and enjoyed the show as my wife fulfilled her husband?s desires. We couldn?t help but stare as my wife put on a show for her husband, clearly she was loving the attention, and the power the cigar was giving her over this man - as he practically drooled over her. As my wife became accustomed to the cigar her drags became deeper and the thick exhales continued in John?s direction. In addition to blowing smoke on him my wife was posing with the cigar as she spoke to him, holding it smouldering near her face and allowing the blue smoke to lazily drift around her long blonde hair. The cigar was nearly finished, and a long thick ash had gathered on the tip. Pretending to forget herself my wife tapped a nail on the spent cigar, knocking ash onto the front of her dress, John?s eyes nearly popping out as it rolled between her cleavage. She then tried lazily to flick it off, pulling the front of her dress right down, the ash spreading further down, her long nails flicking uselessly and spreading it all across her breasts. Placing the cigar between her lips, she continued brushing the ash off her boobs, feigning concern but taking her time to make sure there was none left as John, Samantha and I looked on. I can?t remember what time it was when we headed for bed, I know that the ladies continued to smoke heavily after the cigars, and the conversation shifted following my wife?s little display for John. I was very drunk at this point of the evening, and although the others continued to talk I was very much out of it. I awoke with a hangover, next to my wife in the hotel bedroom, both of us having collapsed into bed somehow. I was naked, she had on her black underwear and stockings from the night before. I smelt the cigar smoke in her blonde hair and was instantly aroused ? the events of the previous night flooding into my aching head. I rubbed up against her, sensing that she was nearly waking. Without saying anything she brought her hand onto my cock and began to gently wank me. She told me that she had really enjoyed the night before, I joked about her cigar smoking and she told me she had really enjoyed the cigar, and that she had decided to start smoking them regularly. As she slowly rubbed my cock she asked me if I minded ? I could only moan that I didn?t. She told me that really enjoyed the taste of the cigar, and that smoking it - especially following John?s request - had only added to the pleasure. She added that Samantha had enjoyed the experience too, and that she had reassured my wife not to feel guilty about it, as she?d caught me staring at her cigarette, her nails and her high heels many times in the smoking room at work. At this point I couldn?t help myself and ejaculated. My wife laughed, wiped the cum off her hand and reached over to the bedside table for her cigarettes. As she lit the Berkley Superking cigarette she told me we?d been invited to their golf club tonight, and that she really wanted to go. She reclined on the bed, took a deep drag of the long cigarette and watched me clean myself up. 4898 1.80/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment