Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Treat From My Wife

I swallowed hard and have her my Facebook email account so she could find me. She barked at me to spell it out slowly for her. Emmascarwasher at yahoo dot com, I replied. With that, she Sid perfect and dismissed me. I scurried up the stairs as quickly as I could, looking to escape more humiliation at Reesa's hands if only for a moment. When I arrived upstairs, Emma was in her dressing rooming, looking at herself in the mirror, still wearing her black flip flops, but leaning forward to the point I could see her dirty soles from the Pilates class room floor. As I approached her she told me to start her showers, which I did, returning, she snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor behind her. I kneeled there expecting to remove her shoes and perhaps get lucky enough to help her disrobe before her shower. As soon as my knees hit the floor, she reached around and grabbed the back of my head and hair with her right hand and pulled me to her ass, then leaned back toward the mirror and said, "GeT busy." And I began kissing her spandex clad bottom as though I were making out with my wife for the first time in years. I eagerly kissed my wife's rear end and as though I needed any more motivation for this task, she bent over farther, reached down with both hands and began teasing my exposed nipples with her beautifully and perfectly manicured fingers nails. This caused me to press against her even more and instinctively I reached up to pull her spandex bottoms down, allowing me to kiss the flesh of her rear. She didn't seem to mind me doing this and didn't pull away or reject that move in any way, letting her bottoms fall to her ankles. My eyes were close and she continued to twist and scratch my nipples. As my tongue made its way on her body, her cell phone rang, causing her to stop teasing me. I continued to kiss and lick her, despite the fact she stopped touching me and leaned up slightly to answer the call. "Hey, babe," she said, still as I licked her ass. "Yeah, on the bike for sure." At that point, with her right hand, she pried my face from her ass and abruptly and rudely pointed toward her feet, and as I gathered myself and began to remove her flip flops from her left foot, she said, "Hold on a sec. I've got a problem with the help..." Without removing her phone from her ear or face, she looked at me and said, "Not like that, idiot. Lay on your back." Which I did, quickly, and once in place, she lifted her left foot just high enough to use my face to flip her flip flop off, dragging her barefoot from Pilates at the gym dirty sole across my nose, then pulled her foot out of her spandex, repeating the move her right foot, letting the spandex fall to the floor next to me. Once completely free of the workout pants, she placed her left foot on my face roughly, and I began licking it. "OK, so yeah, what were you saying?" she continued on the phone. "NO! I haven't seen it yet! What?!? HAHAHA. LOVE! IT! I'll look at when we get off the phone. Glad she tagged me, though. Yeah, she's awesome. So cute...." She worked each toe into my mouth as she continued her conversation, then straddled my face to shift my work to her right foot. She placed more weight on my face this time and began flexing then scrunching her toes as I licked the arch of her bare foot. Her scrunching and flexing became slower and more deliberate, but with even more of her weight as she talked. "I have got to warn you, I am so ready to see you today... Yeah," she said in her most vixen of voices. "You on that bike. ... I love those jeans. ... So sexy. Yeah, I'll wear that... Not sure how long I can straddle you on the back, though. Hmmmm, ha. .... Sounds good. I'm hopping in the shower now. Yes, great. Love, you. Mwah." And with that, she hung up the phone and removed her foot from my face, crossing it toward her to look at the sole. "What have you been doing?" said to me. "Snap it up, bitch! I've got to get ready." She put her foot roughly on my face again and moved it around allowing me to finish licking it before she jumped in the shower. After a few more minutes of this and licking between each of her toes, she instructed me what to lay out for her to wear as she took a shower; then said: "And go fluff my towel in the dryer so it's perfect for me when I'm ready for it, fluffer. Oh, tell Reesa Brad and I loved the picture of you on Facebook!" 740 1.40/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment