Sunday, December 30, 2012

Selena and the Truckers

I have had many times that I've been so hot I could have fucked any body and/or anything! The freshest in my memory is just the other night, my husband and I were driving down the Interstate when my husband pulled over and stopped and started sucking on my tits. He pulled my blouse off over my head and then, after playing for a time, started playing with my pussy. He got me so hot I raised my ass up off of the seat, trying to capture his fingers in my cunt, When I did this my husband slid my pants off, and raised my legs up on his shoulders. He slid down in the seat and shoved his tongue deep in my cunt licking my dripping juices off of my red hot cunt. He reached up and turned the interior light on. When I tried to turn it off, he told me if I wanted more of what I was getting, I had to leave it on, and I very much wanted more! When I was so hot that I couldn't keep my ass still, shoving my cunt toward his face, and I could feel the cum running down the crack of my ass, he stopped and slid out of the truck, taking all my clothes with him. He then put all my clothes in the shell, and came back into the truck and started it. As we drove off I was begging him to stop and fuck me. He told me I had to earn the hard cock I wanted so bad! As he was driving he turned on the cb and asked if there were any 18 wheelers out there, 2 or 3 came back and he started telling them about this Nissan pickup(ours) that he had seen and about this babe with these beautiful tits, that was completely naked and was playing with her tits and cunt! Pretty soon two 18 wheelers pulled up, one on each side, My husband told me that if I wanted any cock tonight (and I DID), that I had to put on a show for him and the truck driver on one side and the passenger in the other on the other side. I could plainly see them and I knew that they could see all of me. This was getting me very hot: I was LOVING the thought of these men seeing me! I started to play with my tits , lifting them , playing with the nipples that were so stiff and hard that they hurt (a GOOD hurt), and pointing them towards each man in the trucks in turn. Then put my feet up on the dash with my feet spread wide apart. My husband turned on his mag light and adjusted the beam so it was brightly centered on my pulsing pussy. As I slowly spread my cunt wide with one hand and started rubbing my clit in small circles, the CB started blaring as the drivers started talking to each other and other trucks about what they were seeing. One saying that he would give almost any thing to fuck those great tits!!! The more they talked the hotter I got!! 3476 1.23/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment