Thursday, December 20, 2012

Why My Spouse Cheats pt. 4

When Sharon and I went to sleep in each other?s arms that night, she whispered, ?Thank you? to me and quickly fell asleep. The next evening we were enjoying some wine together in front of the fire and both decided we should talk about what had happened. ?So... is what you told Bill and Denise true, Sharon?? ?About what?? she asked. ?About my penis being too small to satisfy you? I replied She looked into my eyes and smiled, then nodded. I nodded back to let her know I understood. ?And did you actually tell them about my premature ejaculation?? She hesitated, then said quietly, ?Yes, darling.? ?Where do we go from here?? I asked. ?You two obviously are going to spend a lot of time working together. Do you want me to tell you that it?s all right with me if you go on fucking each other too?? Sharon said, ?I was hoping that you would feel that way. I don?t think that I can ever be happy again unless I have his big, beautiful cock fucking my pussy on a regular basis. I mean, let?s face the truth, darling. When it comes to cocks, size really does matter. So does stamina, and Bill has both while you have neither one.? She was grinning at me now. She looked down and saw the tent growing in my pants. Without a word, she stood up and unbuckled my pants, dropping them to the floor along with my underwear. My four-inch erect dick sprung out in front of her She looked thoughtful as she stroked me slowly. ?It has to be humiliating for you to know that another man?s cock can satisfy your wife?s pussy so much better than yours can.? I felt my mouth going dry and couldn?t speak. She looked up at my face and I nodded. ?And it must be equally humiliating to know that most men have bigger cocks than you do. I mean, four inches has to be in the lowest five percent of all men, wouldn?t you say?? Again I could only nod. Now she gave me an almost pitying look as she continued to stroke me. ?And what must be even more humiliating for my loving husband is that knowing his cock is too small to satisfy me, knowing he cums way too soon for me, and knowing his penis is among the smallest of men?s, he gets a hardon from it. It really does turn you on, Bruce, doesn?t it? It turns you on to know your little penis is worthless to me and my sexual needs.? Again, I looked into her eyes and could only nod. She continued to stroke my penis and with her other hand reached to fondle my balls. I was stiff as I?d ever been. ?You know, my love, Bill and Denise had kind of a crazy idea. They... no... I probably shouldn?t even mention it to you.? ?What..? I asked weakly. She hesitated, then said, ?Well... they thought that I should suggest something to you and that it might be something you very well would want.? She was still stroking my four-inch erection and some pre-cum had formed at the tip. ?It just seems to crazy to me to even bring up with you, sweetheart,? she said. ?Well, if you don?t,? I said in my still weakened state, ?how can I tell you if it?s crazy or not.? Sharon was now kneeling on the floor in front of me and had me lying back against the back of the couch, my legs spread wide apart. She started to speak slowly and in a very sexy voice. ?Bill and Denise think that what would make you happiest... and horniest... is if Bill was the only man who put his cock inside my cunt.? She paused to let these words sink in, but continued stroking my erect penis. ?You... .you mean... they think that I shouldn?t be ... .fucking you anymore... ?? I asked, my voice trembling somewhat. ?I told you I thought it was kind of crazy,? she smiled, but she had a wicked twinkle in her eye. She was stroking me just a little faster now. ?But they thought that might make you really happy, darling. And really horny too.? She felt my little cock twitch in her hand. ?I mean, can you even imagine... maybe never having your penis inside my cunt again,? she giggled. Then my cock grew even more rigid and twitched again. ?Oh... my... goodness... .? my wife was smiling again. ?Maybe it?s not so crazy. I?ve never felt you this hard. Is it possible Bill and Denise are right? Could it be your biggest turn-on... to be denied access to and marital rights with my pussy?? Again, I couldn?t speak, but my slut-wife continued stroking my erection. She looked into my eyes again. ?Bruce, darling, do you believe that your little weenie doesn?t belong in my pussy anymore? Is that what you want to hear? Do you want me to cut you off?? With that she took her left hand which was on my balls and gave them a good hard squeeze and it sent a little pain into my stomach. ?Do you want me to give my cunt to Bill completely? And my ass and tits as well?? My penis twitched again and the pre-cum was running down its length. ?Oh... my... God... you do, don?t you?? She was smiling at me now. Suddenly she stopped stroking me and stood up, stripping off her clothes faster than I have ever seen her do. ?Get completely undressed... now!? she commanded me. I took off the rest of my clothes and sat there as she went to the phone. She dialed and I heard her say, ?Denise... Sharon... you and Bill need to come over right away.? She hung up and picked up her glass of wine. I couldn?t believe I was staying hard as I reached for my wine. We said nothing for the next fifteen minutes, then the doorbell rang. Sharon got up and walked nude over to the door, opened it, and ushered Bill and Denise into the living room. She hugged Denise and gave Bill a deep tongue kiss. They looked at me sitting naked on the couch, sporting a very firm erection, drinking my wine. Sharon poured a glass for each of them, then said, ?You will never believe what?s happened here. Do you want to tell them, darling husband, or should I?? I still didn?t have much voice, having been brought to the brink of orgasm so many times and not needing much more stimulation to cum. ?I guess you should, ?I whispered. Sharon set down her glass and to my amazement, began lightly pinching her nipples with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. She had never touched herself in front of me, but she was obviously so turned on at the moment. ?Bill... Denise... .I have just learned a few things about my husband I never knew and I want to share them with my two best friends and my lover.? ?I feel overdressed,? Denise said and I saw her and Bill begin stripping until all four of us were nude. They sat on either side of my wife on the other couch. Sharon continued. ?Here?s what I?ve learned in the last half hour about my husband. First, Bruce knows and believes that his penis is too small to satisfy my cunt. Right, hon?? I nodded. ?OH, darling, please tell our friends, and go ahead, stroke your own little dickie while we talk. Please tell them.? Sharon was rubbing her clit a little faster now and I saw juices emerging from her pussy. ?I... I don?t believe my cock is big enough to satisfy my wife,? I said, staring at her pussy. ?Did I hear you call it a ?cock??? she asked, she asked somewhat firmly. ?Sorry, I don?t believe my little weenie is big enough to satisfy my wife.? ?I?d say you?re one hundred percent right there,? Denise laughed. Then Sharon said, ?And Bruce understands that his little weenie is among the smallest that men can have, right?? I nodded and said, ?I believe that my little weenie is among the smallest there are.? Sharon went on, ?And he believes that his premature ejaculation is totally unacceptable to a wife who needs to be well-fucked.? I looked at Bill, then Denise, and said, ?I admit I have premature ejaculation and that it is totally unacceptable to a wife needing to be fucked.? ?Now here comes the fun part,? Sharon giggled, and I saw Bill?s hand replace Sharon?s on her cunt, as he inserted two large black fingers up her pussy. ?Tell my lover and his wife just how humiliated you are by those admissions.? I looked again into our friends? eyes and said, ?I am totally humiliated by my inability to sexually satisfy my wife with my... ? Sharon cut me off, ?Inadequate,? she said. ?That?s the word I?ve been looking for. It?s an inadequate penis.? Bill and Denise were smiling and nodding. I went on. ?....my inadequate penis?. ?And, darling, does it turn you on to be so humiliated? Does it turn you on to have an inadequate penis?? I nodded again, my mouth totally dry. ?Tell Bill and Denise!? she ordered. ?Bill... Denise... I am totally turned on knowing that my penis is too small and inadequate top satisfy my wife.? Now, to Sharon?s delight, Bill took over the conversation. ?Bruce... is it just too small and inadequate to satisfy your wife? Do you think you could satisfy Denise with that poor excuse for a penis?? I looked at Denise, then back at Bill, and shook my head ?no?. ?In fact, Bruce, if we were all to be as honest as possible here, would you not admit that a penis as small and inadequate as yours can?t satisfy any woman?? I looked at both Sharon and Denise and they each had a big smile on their faces, and Bill was grinning as well ?I?ll be honest with you, Bruce,? Denise was still grinning. ?I?ve seen 10-year old boys who had penises bigger, longer and thicker than yours. So you do seem to have more a little boy?s penis than a man?s?. Bill went on, ?Denise is right, Bruce. So can you admit for your wife, and Denise, and me that what you have is no bigger than... no wait, that it is actually smaller than the average little boy?s penis?? All three of them were awaiting my ?confession? as Bill continued to play with Sharon?s clit and finger her pussy, and she gently stroked his very erect man-sized cock. I took a deep breath, afraid to touch my penis which was leaking pre-cum at this point. ?Bill... Denise... Sharon... ? I began, ?my penis is smaller than even an average little boy?s penis... ? ?Go on,? Bill said. ?You know what it is you want to admit to us.? I swallowed hard, then said, ?It is so small and inadequate that it does not deserve to fuck my wife, or you Denise, or any woman for that matter.? Bill was nodding enthusiastically now. ?Good... good... please continue. Say what it is we all want to hear.? ?My winky doesn?t belong inside a woman?s cunt.? ?Where does it belong, Bruce?? asked Bill. ?It belongs in my hand.? ?And where does your cum belong?? asked Sharon. ?On my stomach or in the toilet,? I replied. ?Now,? Bill said, ?the three of us want to hear a promise from you, Bruce. We want you to promise us that you will never even try to put your winky inside your wife?s cunt again, or in any other woman?s cunt. We want you to promise us that your sexual satisfaction will come only from masturbation, from wanking, from jacking off. Am I right girls? Is that what both of you want Bruce to promise?? ?I certainly would like to take a lot of pleasure in hearing him say that,? Denise was grinning again. ?But more importantly, what is it that his wife wants to hear?? she and Bill both looked at Sharon. My wife smiled and moved above Bill on the couch, lowering her now very wet cunt onto Bill?s huge erection. She was so wet she easily accommodated the full length of his man-sized dick. ?Oh... God... you feel so good inside me, Bill,? she moaned with pleasure and began riding him as he fucked his big dick up into her. ?Come over here on the couch next to us, darling husband,? she managed to say as her breathing picked up. Denise made room for me and I settled in next to the naked lovers on the couch. ?Can you get a good look at Bill?s heavenly dick satisfying my pussy?? she asked me. I nodded. Sharon was now looking directly at my penis which had a big drop of pre-cum leaking from the end. ?Bill and Denise are both right, darling,? she cooed. ?They?re right that your penis is too small to satisfy me. They?re right that it?s smaller than many little boys? penises. And, my love, they?re right that I really don?t want it inside me ever again. Can you be happy for me that I?ve found a wonderful cock that can totally satisfy me?? I nodded. ?I promise I?ll let you watch and jack off whenever you want to... or at least when Bill and I let you watch,? she giggled, riding him even faster now. ?So tell me, darling, the words I want to hear so badly. Say the words that will make me cum so hard on this big cock. Say the words that will make your own little winky have a nice cum too.? I watched her cunt riding up and down on Bill?s long, thick, dark cock, then looked into her eyes. ?Sharon, I?m never going to try to put my totally inadequate little boy penis inside you again. Your cunt, your body belongs to Bill now. I will agree to watch the two of you fuck whenever you grant me that pleasure. And I will only let my winky cum in my hand or on my stomach.? Then Sharon cried out ?YES! YES! YES!? And she began cumming very hard on Bill?s dick and he clenched his ass muscles, and began shooting big spurts of his cum up inside her. Denise was on the end of the couch, having her own orgasm from playing with her clit, and I FINALLY grabbed my little weenie in my hand and began spurting semen all over my stomach and balls, a few of the shots jetting out to hit my wife on her well-spread thighs. Contentedly, we all quietly came down from our orgasm highs, lost in our own thoughts. Sharon leaned over to kiss me and I noticed all three of them had big smiles on their faces. I smiled back at the three of them and we all watched my spent winky begin to shrink back into its skin until just its little acorn head was peeking out. The two women began giggling and Bill let out a loud roar of laughter. ?We may have to revise our thinking about that massive tool of yours, Bruce? my wife said derisively. ?I?m thinking 'little boy size' might be overstating the truth. Can you say 'baby?s penis?'" she laughed and Bill and Denise joined in. I blushed twenty shades of red but laughed along with them, and from that day forward, my wife, her lover and his wife affectionately referred to me as 'Baby' whenever they addressed me. Comments to teeneyw@hotmail.com 13262 1.59/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment