Monday, December 24, 2012

New Car Shopping

New Car Shopping by The Anonymous One We have already spent most of this Saturday shopping for a new car, when we finally saw the one that we really liked. It was a gorgeous, very much overpriced, but one that we wanted, luxury sedan with all the trimmings . So naturally we just had to take it for a test drive. The salesman approached us, a young man seeming to be in his late 20's or so, and we started to talk about this car. After he put the dealer tag on it , we all got in and I drove it out. As might be expected, it handled and rode like a charmed jewel. After my twenty minutes of driving, I pulled over and let my wife have her turn at the wheel, since it was a bigger car than she is use to driving. This of course meant that I had to move to the backseat, since the salesman was sitting in the front also. She drove it cautiously at first until she began to get use to the feel of the car and how it responded. I could tell by her face that she also loved the car as she drove, and also noticed that the salesman's eyes never left her legs as he talked with her. Now my wife is a very pretty blonde, who was now dressed in a black mini skirt with a black and white matching blouse. As with any woman who is driving an auto, her skirt has now moved further up her thighs and was showing a nice display of her beautiful legs, which in order to drive with control of the car, were parted slightly. This the salesman didn't miss at all, as she drove us back to the dealers. Once back there, the price negotiations began. Sitting in his office we were geting nowhere fast, since we were several thousand dollars apart. I finally gave him a price that I figured was a couple of hundred over cost, and told him that was my bottom line or no deal. At that time my pager went off, and after making the return call, found that I had to go to my office several miles away. Telling this to my wife, she opted to wait until the salesman returned from the manager's office, since I would be gone only a short time, a half hour or less I figured. So leaving my wife in his office, I went to take care of the problem. Returning in less than an hour, I found that the salesman was waiting for me and the deal was exactly what I wanted. I went outside and looked the car over again, even sitting in it once again, before I decided it was what we wanted. I did also notice that the new car smell seemed strange now, but dismissed it as we signed the deal. It seems like we now own a new luxury car that we stole with the price that was paid. As we drove home, I said to my wife that the deal was so good, I never expected it to really happen, and was he in the managers office the whole time I was gone. No darling, she replied to me, he was out in some ten minutes saying that we were too far apart to make a sale, then suggested that we drive over to you to try and reach a deal. As we drove , she continued, I noticed that he was really watching my legs, so I spread them open a little more as I drove , she smiled to me. I then asked my wife, did you fuck him darling? Yes I did honey she answered, I let him become hot with my spread legs in front of him, until he did touch my thigh, and I moved his hand saying that this was not part of the deal, she smiled. By this time his cock was hard and making a big lump in his pants, she told me, and he asked what deal I meant. I replied to him that the price you wanted was what I wanted also, she continued. He then put his hand back on my thigh and rubbed my thigh slowly as I let him spread my legs wider, she continued, until we pulled into your lot she finished. I told him that I was going to tell you we had no deal, she continued, when he said to me that he would make sure we got that price. You fucked him in the gargage, I asked my wife. Yes honey, she replied, there were no cars there at all, and it was private she smiled at me. He then took out the contract and ok'd the price you wanted she said, as he ran his hand up my thigh, spreading my legs and feeling my wet pussy, my wife sighed. He fucked me in the back seat of our new car she then said. Did he cum into you I asked my wife then. Oh god, yes honey, did he ever she said, seemed like gallons, I think he actually did cum twice she said, because he was fucking me for almost a half hour, I don't know how many times I came also she finished. We only got back there ten minutes ahead of you , and I still have most of his cum in my pussy because I'm starting to drip now she told me. Maybe we should trade our other car now also, she said as we entered our driveway. That's a possible I replied to her. The following weekend was the re-election dinner for our long time friend and of course we just had to attend, again. The funny thing is that his first election is what started our new life style and has changed our lives for the better. So I made sure that I was able to reach Kevin, to drive the limo for us that night. Yes, we finally found out his name, after he fucked my wife the second time. Of course I didn't tell her that we were taking a limo and Kevin would be the driver again, that would be a surprise. As we dressed for the party, she said to me, it just doesn't seem like four years yet hon, since he was elected, and do I ever remember that election, that was when you surprised me and let our driver fuck me she finished. I remember , I answered her, that was the start for us. Yes it was she answered, I wondered why it happened, but wasn't sorry it did she said. I remember that I was a litle worried as he did cum into me she continued, but quickly forgot it that night. Just then a horn blew, and I said, well there's the limo for us. She looked to me with that question look in her eyes, and said, a limo this time too. Yes, we like limos , don't we, I answered. Oh do we ever, she smiled as we walked out. Kevin was holding the door for us amd my wife said hello to him as she got in the car, letting her legs open for just a little longer than necessary to him, as she slid in the seat .After I sat, and as Kevin was walking around the car, she said, well hon, looks like you have a night for me planned I see, or its some odd coincidence she smiled. As we were going down the highway she said, maybe we should have Kevin for our steady driver. Maybe I replied, and as Kevin adjusted his mirror, I told her, and she spread her legs slightly for his better view. Arriving at the party ,she told me that she was wet already, just thinking of Kevin's cock during our trip. The party went well and long as the long winded speeches were made, and the thank you's were said. My wife at one point came over to me, she seemed flustered, and I asked what was the matter. I was with Bill she replied, and he seemed really horney as he was trying to feel me all night. Did you let him, I asked her. Yes hon, she answered, finally I just let him get between my legs and he fingered my pussy for some twenty minutes making me cum several times, until I just had to leave or I would have fucked him, she finished. That's not a good way to get votes I said, or maybe a very good way indeed, she answered. Finishing our last drinks we headed for the limo. Kevin opened the door for us, and taking my wife in his arms kissed her slowly. This kiss she returned with real heat, as she then slid into the seat. We were only some fifteen minutes down the road, when Kevin pulled over and joined us in the back. This time he kissed her harder, putting his hand on her thigh, and my wife immediately spread her legs for him. In minutes they were down on the seat, my wife was spread, and she gasped as Kevin drove his hard cock deeply into her very hot, very wet, pussy. Kevin fucked her for a long time, before groaning and filling her pussy with his cum. I know that she did cum at least six times during that, before Kevin did. Resting, we all had another drink, as Kevin dressed and drove on. Now we also made love during the next half hour, me cumming at least twice, and my wife cumming over and over. As we rested for a short while, she said, hon, I know that Bill wants to fuck me, he made it very plain. He does have some nerve I replied, even thinking he could. He probably think he will someday, she finished, but thats up to you. We had another drink, as again, Kevin pulled over. Re-joining us in the back, it became very hot and heavy there, until once again, he was enjoying my wife's very hot charms. My wife's moans were louder and more intense this time as Kevin fucked her again. I knew that she enjoyed fucking him in the back of the limo, as she did cum many times more. It seemed like an eternity as other cars passed, thankfully not many, until Kevin could no longer hold out, and pushing deeply into my wife's pussy, started to cum into her again. My wife moaned in pleasure as the hot shooting cum filled her pussy, while she was cumming too. After a long rest, Kevin started to finish the trip. You like Kevin to fuck me don't you hon, she asked me. He was the first, I replied. Yes he was, she answered, and hopefully he will be our driver for a long time, she smiled. Pulling into our driveway, Kevin parked, and came back once more. Now right in our drive, he and my wife fucked again, this time more slowly, more passionately, as he rode his cock in and out of her pussy, making her cum over and over, until he too, added more cum into her. The groans were so loud for this time of morning, that I wondered if any neighbors were up. Finally, now all fully dressed, Kevin left, as we went into our house, my wife glowing with the well fucked, many times, feeling. I can get very use to Kevin fucking me she told me. I thought you already had, I replied. She just laughed as she said, make him our permanant driver honey. This I agreed. THE ANONYMOUS ONE 5028 1.32/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment