Monday, December 24, 2012

The Dance Before Our Vacation

THE DANCE BEFORE OUR VACATION By Nikki It was the second week in September 2008. Hubby and I decided to celebrate our 10 year anniversary in September instead of August. The reason; the cruise was a lot cheaper to do it in September versus August so it worked out perfectly. We decided to go to Florida the day before our cruise and go to a ?dance? club. Yes there is dancing but behind closed doors was a lot more going on than just ?dancing?. This club was very nice. Yes a ?swingers club? (we checked this out and it brings couples together and amazing sex life after wards and is SAFE and if one wants to check others out that is okay too). It has rules too. One of the rules no single men unless the single man/men have permission from the club to be there. They have several rules there and another one was ?no? means ?no?. If you feel uncomfortable no big deal. You also had to bring your own alcoholic beverages. Like I said very nice. The manager also gave us the tour of the club as well. During the tour he showed us the hot-tub, showers, rooms for sex whether for couples or groups also private ones as well (there are mirrors as well to see others having sex). This was the first time hubby and I have been in a club like this so neither one of us knew what to expect. One of the things I like about it there were many people dancing and enjoying other peoples company/mingling also there was a lot of flirting but nothing distasteful.. Hubby and I decided to go this ?dance? club. He wore a blue shirt (hubby looks hot in blue shirts it brings out the blue in his eyes) black pants. He looks so handsome. WOW!!! I tried on 2 dresses. One was a white dress that has a very short skirt. 2nd one a blue sleeveless dress with a cool designs all over it. I chose the blue dress (short skirt). Hubby loved it and couldn't keep his hands off of me. After I got dressed I met hubby outside at the hotel bar (the hotel we stayed at was on the beach) he got me a pint of whiskey well I started feeling that (I don't drink that often and so I can get tipsy quickly) and then he got me a frozen mixed alcoholic drink (I was nervous so I thought having a couple of drinks before we go would help me relax) I was drunk!!! I am not kidding I was drunk. He got us a cab and hubby gave the cab driver the address to take us too. Hubby also asked him to stop at a liquor store to buy some wine-coolers (the club doesn't provide alcoholic drinks but they will keep them behind the bar for you). We get to the club!!! I am still drunk but not too bad but enough. Hubby and I got the tour of the club and we sat down and talked and watched other people dancing. I noticed a wife/girlfriend was ?pole dancing? for her husband/boyfriend. So I thought (still very tipsy, okay drunk) I am going to ?pole? dance as well. I was dancing for hubby and another gentleman came up and liked how I was dancing, I was thinking cool, I can still turn them ?ON? and I am 35 years old!!! I still have it! Hubby was turned on as well. After a few minutes of talking and sobering we decided to go ahead and get some food. I started to sober up (trust me I needed too) after a few minutes from eating. We go to the ?changing room? more like a ?locker room?. Hubby was immediately undressed!!! He loves to be naked and got a towel and wrapped around his waste. I get undressed and trying to stay covered up with a towel as well. We look around and noticed a lady was giving head to a group of guys. So we found a spot and I was giving hubby a head and another guy was waiting for me to give him head. Hubby and I both looked at each other and walked around. I wanted to go to a private room just the two of us but we decided to go get dressed (time was 10 minutes) and a few minutes later we got a cab back to the hotel. We get back to the hotel and hubby tore his clothes off while I was in the bathroom to wash my make-up off and he comes in and helped me get naked. We started making out and I give more head while he sat on the throne and then he guides me up (dang he was hard) and turns me around and eats me out and he can make his tongue do some amazing things to my pussy and clit and ass! WOW!!! I started cumming right then! He started kissing me and our tongues dancing and guides me to the bed. I was so wet and hot and hubby was so dang hard! He laid me down and spread my legs out and his tongue played with my clit ring Oh! Wow, he felt so good doing that. Once he was sure I was good to go he guided his dick inside my pussy and he felt so good! I wrapped my legs around his waste and my arms around his neck. He was pounding me hard and deep. He moved my arms and spread my legs out and his mouth found one of my nipples and started playing with it and sucking it and he knows how much I love that and he felt my body respond. His dick was getting hard in my pussy and I stretched my arm around to play with his dick and his balls. While I am doing that he grabbed one of my breasts and with both hands gently pinched my nipple and his mouth was on the same nipple and sucking on it so hard and so long that I was cumming all over his hard cock. He did the same thing to the other breast and went back and forth. He then with both hands brought both breasts together and sucked on both nipples at the same time!!! WOW that was wonderful!!! Oh, my breasts felt so good while he did that and so sore afterwards!!! I loved it!!! My pussy was so wet while he was doing all that to me and I was doing ?kegal? exercises to tighten my pussy around his dick ? he got really really hard and soon we were both cumming at the same time!!! There is more to cum and soon! 5727 1.96/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment