Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Flight To Santiago

Those of interested in reading other stories by RLM can find them at the DARK WANDERER site in the YW series under the following numbers: The Tenth Wedding Anniversary series: YW990 (Our Tenth Wedding Anniversary) YW1008 (Sex Slave Stripper) YW1075 (Paula's Turn) YW1161 (The Party) Other stories can be found at YW975 (The Theater) YW983 (The Shoe Store) Please send comments to mblmr@hotmail.com Flight to Santiago Paula was very unhappy when she heard that I had to fly to Santiago, Chile, for several days on business. Even though I really had no choice in the matter, she was somewhat angry that I was going to be visiting exotic South America while she stayed at home to water the plants. "You're going to out hitting on all those beautiful Spanish women while I'm stuck here in the house. That's not fair." "I'm not going to be out looking for women, Paula. I have to go. My boss is sending me down to negotiate the contracts with the Chilean government. What am I supposed to do? Tell my boss, I can't go because my wife is unhappy?" "I know that, Honey. It just makes me unhappy that I don't get to go with you." I thought about it for a moment. "I'll tell you what. I'll put in for a week vacation and we'll just extend the business trip for another week. The firm will pay for my round- trip business class travel and we'll apply that to the cost of two economy class tickets and just make a vacation of it. You'll have to entertain yourself for three days, but then we'll have an entire week to see Santiago and Chile. What do you say?" Paula's answer was to plant a deep, open-mouthed kiss on my lips. I pulled up her skirt as her tongue explored inside my mouth. Her hips undulated against my rapidly rising cock. In moments, she had me fully erect and I had her skirt around her hips as my hand explored inside her panties, feeling the lush contours of my wife's sensuous ass. I pressed my hard penis into her crotch. She responded by grinding her sex against me, rubbing her crotch up and down the length of my organ. Paula pulled me to the couch. She sat down and unzipped me, her hand skillfully extracting my very hard cock. It got even harder when I felt her mouth close around it. Her mouth felt wonderful, but at the moment, I wanted my wife's pussy. Pushing her backwards, she fell to her back and simultaneously raised her legs. Her knees bent and fell apart. The moist crevice of her cunt was easily visible through her thin panties. I didn't even bother to remove them. Falling between her thighs, I mounted my wife and thrust the steel hard rod against her. The cock head hit the opening of her vagina dead center, but her panties prevented entry. We both reached for those panties at the same time. Paula's hand beat me to them. She dragged the crotchband to one side and arched her hips. Our groans of pleasure were both loud and long as we felt the exquisite sensation of my cock sliding into the hot, wet channel of her cunt. There was no subtle foreplay. We were both too hot for that. My hips pounded my shaft into her, hard and deep, and she hunched her hips up and down to meet every stroke, driving it as far into her pussy as she could. After a few strokes, it was hitting her cervix with a thud on every thrust. Paula locked her ankles behind my back as I fucked her like a wild stallion. It was too hot and passionate for me to last very long. After less than five minutes, my cock began to expand and throb inside her pussy. My wife felt it. "Give it to me, Honey.Hard. I'm almost there. fuck me. fuck your hot dirty slutty wife. Cum in me, Baby. Shoot it innnnn... ooohh.ooohhh.I'm gonna cummm.." Paula's cunt contracted around my penis in hard, repeated spasms as her orgasm exploded. It seemed like I shot into my wife for a full minute. When we finished, we knew we had probably ruined our couch. Her vaginal secretions and my semen were all over it. Tuesday: Two weeks later, on a Tuesday morning, we were on our way to catch a plane that would take us to the Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) international airport. From there, we would take a direct flight to Santiago, Chile. For those of you who have not visited South America, there is an interesting fact you may not know. If you examine a world map in which the surface of the globe is laid out on a flat sheet of paper in the form of a rectangle, the apparent distances between various points are often very distorted. This is a result of not properly representing the effect of the earth's curvature. For example, Greenland will appear to be much larger than it actually is. The distance between Dallas and Athens, Greece will appear to be much greater than the distance between Dallas and Santiago. This is an illusion. In fact, the actual flight distance between Dallas and Athens is the smaller of the two. The flight to Santiago left Dallas at 6 PM, central standard time. It would arrive in Santiago at 10:00 AM the next morning. This came as a surprise to me because I was under the impression that the distance was not that great. Our flight time would be 15 hours after subtraction of one hour to account for the time difference between Dallas and Santiago. Thus, we had a long night ahead of us. Our seats were toward the rear of the plane on the right side. There were three seats abreast on the right side. I took the aisle seat after first offering it to my wife and she took the middle seat. As things turned out, this simple choice made a lot of difference in our South American vacation. A few minutes before departure, the occupant of the third seat appeared. He put his carry-on luggage in the overhead compartment, smiled and waited for us to move so he could get into the window seat. I stepped out into the aisle to allow him to pass, Paula just moved back in her seat enough to let him squeeze past her knees. At first, I paid our seatmate virtually no attention. Instead, I concentrated on reading the flight magazines in the chair back slot in front of me. Then my attention was diverted to the take off. The engines on either side of the plane produced a deafening roar as the pilot applied the full power required. The acceleration pressed us against our seats as the plane quickly reached a speed of over 120 mph. The airport terminal flashed past our window, our speed increased still further. Suddenly, we were airborne! The plane gained altitude sharply; the wheels ascended into the plane's body accompanied by the loud thud of the closing of the landing gear doors. The pilot banked the aircraft to the left as we continued to rise and the engines continued their powerful roar. Moments later the roar decreased in volume as the pilot throttled back and adjusted the flaps. We were on our way to Santiago. For the first hour of the trip, I busied myself with a novel I had brought for just this purpose. As I finished a chapter, I became aware that my wife and our seatmate were engaged in a conversation. As I looked over, the man extended his hand across my wife and introduced himself. "Hi. I'm Luis Mendez. I've already met your charming wife, Paula. I assume you're Gordon." "You assume correctly", I said as I shook hands with Luis. "Paula says this is her first trip to South America. Is it your first too?" "I've been once before, but got to see very little. This time we're combining a vacation with business. Hope to see more of Chile this time around." "How long will you be staying in Santiago?" "About 10 days. Take me three days to finish up my business and then we'll have a week to explore the place. How about you? Do you live in Santiago?" "Yes. I've lived there most of my life. Our family operates a large business with outlets all over Chile. In fact, I'm on this plane because I just concluded some company business with several firms in the New York area. Since I speak relatively good English, it's natural for me to represent our company in such negotiations." "Why are you flying economy class", if you don't mind my asking? Luis laughed. "I've asked my father that same question many, many times. He has a quirk about flying business or first-class. Thinks it's a complete waste of good money. My attitude is that he may foolish about it, but he is my father, and he is the president of the company. So, I fly economy class." We all laughed at the warmth of Luis's remark. While Luis spoke, I looked him over. He was a strikingly handsome man. About 26 to 28 years old, his firm muscular body filled out his clothes well and his dark complexion and wavy dark hair gave him an exotic, virile appearance. He looked like he might have given Don Juan and Casanova combined a good run for their money. It was easy to understand why my wife had been chatting with this man. He exuded an air of total control and confidence. We chatted for several more minutes and then I returned to my book. In the background, I could hear Paula and Luis continuing their conversation. I had finished two more chapters before I again became aware of Luis and my wife. They were occasionally exchanging a few words that I could not hear over the roar of the engines. Luis had taken out his laptop computer and was busy working on some documents. Occasionally, he would stop and point out something to Paula who seemed very interested. I tried to see what was involved, but from my angle, there was no way to make out the computer screen. At this point, I noticed that my wife's dress was pulled up above her knees. If she had been wearing a short skirt or sheathe, this would be expected, but she had worn casual clothing for comfort on the trip. Her dress was loose fitting with a hemline that came two inches below her knees. So, I was a little surprised to see that it was riding up so high. I wondered if Luis had noticed. Again, I went back to reading my book, but now with less concentration than before. A few minutes later, I got up to go to the bathroom. When I returned, Paula's dress was even higher on her thighs than before. I didn't have much doubt that Luis was probably enjoying the view. Turning to my wife, I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned toward me, a question mark on her face. "Would you like for me to get you a drink or something?" "No. I'm just fine. They'll be serving dinner soon anyway." "Would you like something, Luis", I asked? "Don't think so. Might spill it on my computer. Drinks and computer circuits don't mix very well." I smiled at his small joke and went to get a drink. My mind, however, was really not on getting a drink. It was more on what I had seen when my wife had turned to face me. The top button of her dress was open! The subtle play continued through dinner and afterwards. My wife's dress was now several inches up her thighs. She had her legs crossed toward me as she worked on a crossword puzzle without making much progress. In this position, I knew that she must be exposing a generous expanse of her thigh on Luis' side. In addition, the top two buttons of her dress were now open and I noticed that the arm separating her chair from Luis' had been lifted and stored between the two seats. I wasn't sure what was happening. It was obvious that my wife was revealing more and more of her body to Luis and I, but I didn't know if she was just teasing us or if she was just trying to get more comfortable in the cramped seats. Luis seemed to be the perfect gentleman. He would work on his computer for awhile and then engage my wife in conversation. As night fell and the lighting in the cabin diminished, more of my wife's legs came into view. Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer. I nudged my wife. When she turned toward me, I asked, "What are you doing? What's happening?" She whispered, "Do you mind? Do you want me to stop?" "No. It's exciting me. But what's going on? Is he looking at your legs?" Leaning closer, my wife licked my ear lobe and gently bit it with her teeth. "He's playing with my leg. Right now. While I'm licking your ear, he has his hand on my naked thigh." "How high?" "He's almost up to my panties. He keeps going higher and higher. He'll be in my panties and pussy soon. I'm so hot. I'm boiling. Do you want me to stop?" "No. Don't stop", I moaned in her ear, my cock beginning to harden in my pants. I went back to my book, but kept watching Paula out of the corner of my eye. If Luis was playing with my wife's legs, he was being very discreet about it. I couldn't tell if he had his hand on her or not. His attention seemed glued to computer screen, but I realized the tray holding his computer shielded most of his lap and his hands when they were below the tray. Paula's crossed legs also blocked a lot of my view. I had just about decided that either my wife had been teasing me or Luis was being so careful that it was going to impossible for me to see anything. However, I changed my mind completely when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw my wife's dress move another two inches higher on her thighs. Paula's hands were both busy working with the crossword, so Luis must be doing it. Again my cock began to harden, this time to a very stiff erection. "Need any help with the crossword, Honey", I asked my wife. She turned and smiled. "What about 57 across?" She handed me the book. I read the clue and filled in the answer for her. She was doing very little with the puzzle. There were dozens of easy spaces I knew she could have filled in if she had been at all interested. After filling in the answer, I wrote on the page, "What's happening now?" Paula took the magazine from me, looked at my question and wrote, "Luis has his hand in my panties. He wants to see my tits." "I don't think that's the right answer to 36 down. I think this is right", I announced. I showed her my book in which I had written, "Is he inside your pussy? Are you going to let him see your tits?" The written answer came back a moment later: "his fingers are rubbing my clit and sliding in and out of my pussy. maybe" There was no way I could concentrate on my book after that. I didn't want to spoil my wife's fun, but it was incredibly hard not to look her way. Luis was again chatting with her, but I still could not hear their conversation. He would show her the computer screen and then go back to typing. After 30 minutes or so, Paula turned sideways in her seat facing me with her legs still crossed. She leaned toward me lifting her right hip from the seat. She smiled and asked if I would get the blankets and pillows out of the overhead compartments for the three of us. She held the position when I got up to get the items. I knew that she was showing Luis her ass. With her dress up as high as it was on her thighs, he had to be able to see it. If it was still covered by the dress when she turned and lifted her hip, I was certain that Luis had it bare by this time. I took my time rummaging around in the overhead compartments, pretending not to be able to locate three pillows and three blankets. When I glanced down, I saw my wife's ass moving slowly, back and forth then side to side. Her tongue was stroking her upper lip. "AH! Finally! Here they are", I announced. As I got back in my seat, I distributed a blanket and a pillow to Luis and also to my wife. I put mine on the floor under my seat. Paula was again sitting upright, her legs still crossed toward me. The dress was now far up her thighs. It was approaching 11 PM when Luis finally put up his laptop and rose to go to the bathroom. I got up to let him out and could easily see the huge bulge in his pants created by his erection. He was obviously very well built. I could hardly wait to speak to my wife. She spoke to me first. "Honey, when Luis comes back, I want you to complain about the cramped seats and say that you're going to move up a few rows so you can have two seats to yourself. The plane isn't that full so you can easily find two adjacent seats. Do you mind?" "You want to be alone with him." "Ohh gawd, Yes. He has me incredibly hot. My panties are soaked. He's so confident, assertive, dominant. His body is just awesome. like steel and his cock.Oh god! His cock! It's absolutely huge.. I mean, I can't even get my hand around it.. and hard.. incredibly HARD! It's like a steel rod. Just touching it has already made me have a small climax." "There's no way I can sleep up there without knowing what happening." "I know. I promise I'll tell you all about it, in detail, later. Ok?" "Well, I don't see that it will do any good. What can you do here in the plane anyway"? "Luis says he's going to fuck me!" I was stunned. "Here? Right here? On the plane? How?" "I don't know, but he's very forceful and aggressive. If you do leave, I'm certain that he's going to fuck your wife." When Luis returned, I waited for 20 minutes or so, pretending to try to get comfortable in the small seat. "Dammit. How do they expect anyone to sleep in such little seats", I complained. "Listen, Honey. The plane is not very crowded. I can see that there are several seats together that are unoccupied further up in the plane. I'm going up there to sleep. Do you mind? This will give you two seats too. Luis, you want to come with me. I'm sure we can find a vacant pair of seats for you too." It was no surprise at all when Luis thanked me, but said he was fine and would sleep very well just where he was. Picking up my pillow and blanket, I leaned over and kissed my wife and told her good night. I moved forward and found two vacant adjacent seats about 9 rows ahead of my Luis and my wife. It was close to midnight and the cabin lights were dimmed. I settled down, wondering how long I should wait before sneaking back to try to see what was happening. Gordon doesn't know about all the things that happened before he left his seat and he certainly doesn't know about the things that happened after he left. So I'm going to take over the story going back to the moment Luis joined us. I noticed Luis coming down the aisle even before I realized that he was to be the occupant of the seat to my right. I couldn't remember ever seeing a more attractive and virile-looking man! His body was compact, maybe 5' 10" or so, but his muscles seemed to ripple as he approached us. His arms and chest looked large and powerful; his waist was incredibly narrow, almost no waist at all. His pants were form-fitting, so much so I could almost see the thigh and leg muscles bulging beneath the material. When he reached our seats, he looked directly at me and smiled, his eyes taking in every curve of my body. They gleamed with male desire and determination. He had that quality that makes a woman fully aware of her breasts, her pussy, her vagina. When he placed his carry-on luggage in the overhead, I saw the massive bulge his organ made in his pants. Even in its unexcited state, it extended down his left leg at least six inches. It appeared to be very thick. Luis had to stretch to get his luggage into the back of the compartment. With his body stretched, his pants outlined his penis perfectly. I felt myself getting moist. I desperately wanted this man to like what he saw when he looked at me. Almost without thinking, I pulled the hem of my dress up above my knees so he could see a little of my legs when he reached his seat. Gordon got out his seat to let Luis past. I didn't move. Then he was in front of me waiting for me to move back to let him pass. His crotch was now no more than a few inches in front of my eyes. I couldn't tear my eyes away from it. It seemed to harden as I stared at it. "May I", Luis asked politely. "Certainly. I'm sorry." I moved back in my seat to give him sufficient room to pass. He moved in front of me and stopped momentarily with his crotch just a couple of inches from me. He looked down and even larger smile crossing his wickedly handsome face. I realized he was looking down my dress at the tops of my breasts. I looked up at him, expecting him to avert his eyes like most men do when a woman catches them staring. Luis wasn't most men. His gaze held mine for a few moments, his smile mixed with lust. Then his eyes again lowered and caressed my breasts long enough for me to realize that he was inspecting with appreciation the contents of my bodice. Finally, he moved past me to his seat. The moisture between my thighs had increased appreciably. I had only seen this man a few minutes ago and already I felt like I was in heat. For the first hour of the flight, Luis turned in his seat so that he faced me. Most men will sit straight and look ahead, occasionally turning their heads toward you. Luis looked directly at me staring into my eyes as he spoke. "What's is your name?" "Paula Baxter. And you are?" "Luis. Luis Mendez." I nodded in the direction of my husband who was reading a book. "That's my husband Gordon." "That is of no consequence." He paused. His eyes moved downward to my breasts. He stared directly at them. Almost automatically, I felt myself draw my shoulders back so that my 36D breasts extended even more. I saw Luis smile with appreciation and nod. Then he lowered his gaze to my belly and from there to my thighs and legs. I was glad I had pulled my dress up over my knees. Again his eyes returned to mine. "You are an exceptionally beautiful and sensuous woman." "Why, thank you", I gushed. "Ssshhhh.do not say that", he admonished. "Beautiful, sensuous women do not thank men for stating the obvious. They discard as dolts men who do not properly express their appreciation." I was no longer very moist between my thighs. I was wet. I was acutely conscious of my breasts and my partially exposed legs. I kept my shoulders back and noticed that without considering it, I had opened my thighs an inch or so. Luis spoke just loud enough for me to hear over the engine roar. "How large are your breasts?" My face flushed. "Well, I don't. I mean. I don't think. that is, I 'm . well. " "Do not stammer like a school girl. It does not become such a beautiful woman. How large are your breasts?" He stared into my eyes as he asked; his gaze holding mine; his eyes caressing mine. Then those magnetic eyes lowered to my breasts, his gaze making my nipples harden. "36 D-cup. Sometimes 36 DD-cup", I answered, returning his stare. "Yes. I thought so. Very large womanly breasts on a small frame, perfect for such a woman as you. At this moment the engine roar decreased as the pilot throttled back on the power. It was now going to be much harder for this man to work on my emotions with his voice without my husband hearing. I thought for a moment that I might escape. Luis shook his head at the momentary annoyance. Taking out his laptop computer, he set it up on the service tray in front of him. He typed for a few moments and then turned the screen so I could see its contents. The words read, "Your hair is dark, long and beautiful. It caresses your shoulders. I assume that your nipples are dark to match?" I could hear myself breathing. My wetness increased again. I nodded. More words were typed. "Do not nod. I like to hear your voice. It excites a man to hear a woman such as you speak. Are your nipples dark?" "Yes. They're brown, light brown." I was facing away from Gordon and knew he would know that I was speaking but would not be able to make out my words. "Sometimes women with magnificently large breasts have small nipples; others have very large nipples. And yours are.???", said the computer screen. My excitement was so great I was having difficulty speaking. "They're large. Especially when they're hard. My areolas are medium sized to large. They're also light brown." "Are they hard yet", asked the computer screen. "No. Conversation would hardly make a woman's nipples hard", I lied. Luis smiled directly into my eyes. It was as if he could read my mind and knew I was lying. "I think the beautiful woman speaks with a forked tongue. But no matter. If they are not hard now, they soon will be." As I read the words, I felt my vagina throb. I waited for this incredible man to continue. Moments later the computer screen again faced me. "I realize that you are dressed as you are for the comfort of the flight, but such an exquisite woman should never wear such clothing. It is akin to painting a moustache on the Mona Lisa. When we reach Santiago, we will change this." I said nothing. I couldn't. My heart was beating too fast and too hard. I was having trouble catching my breath. Luis's tongue caressed his lips as he looked into my eyes. I melted. He stopped typing and leaned closer. "How long will you be in Santiago with your husband?" "Ten days." "Good. Very good. You will be my guests. I am the vice president of a very large corporation and my home is more than large enough. I shall be your guide during your stay." "We can't. My husband has business the first three days in Santiago. He needs to be in a nearby hotel." Luis considered this. "Very well. Business is business. On Friday evening, I shall pick you both up and bring you to my home. The rest of your vacation shall be free and, I assure you, it will be the best you have ever had. It is settled." "I'm not sure that my husband." "Quiet! You will convince him. I have absolutely no doubt of your ability to do this. Now enough of this. I must know more about you. Look at the screen." "Why is your dress above your knees? The truth!" "Well, it's more comfortable that way." Luis's eyes darkened. They drilled into mine making me shrink back into my seat. "Your legs are superb. When I first saw you, I naturally looked at your breasts and legs. They were covered by your dress. Yet, when I moved into my seat, your dress was above your knees. Once more.. Why?" Now my tongue licked my upper lip. I was almost overcome by my excitement. The wetness was now coating most of my inner thighs. The dull, continuous throbbing in my vagina and clitoris had increased. I could hold nothing back from this incredible man. "I pulled my dress up so you would be able to see my legs. You are so sensuous and incredibly handsome, I wanted you to see them." Luis's delicious smile returned. Again his eyes fell to my thighs. They seemed to bore between them as if he could force them apart with his gaze. I began to breathe heavily through my mouth. The insistent throbbing increased. "And I wanted to see them. They are truly beautiful, but also delicious and erotic as they shield your inner core. Pull your dress higher." I hesitated. My husband was right beside me. Luis clearly considered him irrelevant. Once more, his fingers moved over the computer keyboard. Now, in very large, red letters, I saw Pull your dress higher. to mid-thigh! I pulled my dress halfway up my thighs, my breathing now labored in my excitement. Luis showed me the computer screen. It now read I want to see your breasts. Open your dress. I glanced at my husband. He was still reading his book. My fingers opened the top button of my dress and I pulled the top open enough for Luis to see my cleavage. His eyes roamed over my exposed thighs and into my dress. I thought I could feel him caressing my breasts. My nipples were now extremely hard. I wondered if he would ask me again. He moved the armrest between us up and stored it between our chairs so that nothing separated our seats and nothing obstructed his view of my lower body. He again typed on his laptop. Cross your legs away from me. Moments later I had them crossed high on my thigh. In this position, my dress was pulled completely away from my thighs almost to my panties. He handed me a magazine opened to a crossword puzzle. "Pretend to work on this." I looked at puzzle without really seeing it. All I could think about was Luis' eyes all over my legs. Just at that moment, Gordon left to go the bathroom. I looked at Luis and saw the lust and determination in his eyes. He saw the desire in mine. His hand was on my thigh moving upward under the dress. He reached my panties. I couldn't breathe. I waited for his hand to move beneath my panties to my cunt. I was more than ready to spread my legs for him. But he was in no hurry. His hand roamed freely over my thigh, over my pantie- covered abdomen and then upward to my naked belly. My hips were moving. I couldn't stop them. I was seething with need and desire. I felt secretions bubbling from my pussy soaking the crotchband of my panties. Luis opened my dress wider so he could inspect the portions of my breasts that were not covered by the bra. The heavy mounds rose and fell rapidly under his gaze. His hand massaged my pubic mound through the panties sending shock waves through my clitoris. I couldn't keep my eyes open or my mouth shut. In moments, my mouth formed a gaping stretched hole, lips pulled back exposing my teeth. My tongue lolled out and rotated in jerking motions in the air. Just as I was on the brink of an explosive climax, Luis's hand retreated. I still struggling to catch my breath when Gordon returned. Gordon has already told about my telling him what Luis was doing. Obviously, I didn't fill in all the details. By this time, I was helpless. Luis continued his assault. Leaning close, he whispered: "Paula, you are, by far, the most sensuous and erotic female I have ever seen. My penis is like a rigid shaft of steel. It will not go down for many hours. The effect of your beauty, your incredible female sensuality, the musky aroma of your sex, the power of your desire is awesome. I am going to fuck you. many times." I couldn't even speak, he had me so excited and beside myself with heat. When he told me he was going to fuck me, my thighs squeezed hard on my clitoris and I began to gasp with the sensations. He didn't ask if he could have sex with me; he told me that it was going to happen. My legs were so weak, I doubted that I could stand. He showed me the computer screen again. Your breasts! I must see them. Open the next button! Turn toward me and remove a breast from the bra! I was ready to do anything he ordered. Gordon was watching me while reading his book. I didn't care. I wanted Luis to see my breasts. My fingers slipped the second button open. Turning to face Luis with my back to my husband, I stared into his burning eyes. His devilishly handsome face burned with barely concealed male lust that set me on fire. His eyes bored into my exposed chest. Reaching into the bra, I pulled my left breast free. He cupped it right there. If Gordon had turned at that moment, he would seen his wife being fondled and loving it. His fingers squeezed the erect, hard nipple. Pain and intense sexual excitement flooded through me. I moaned. He squeezed harder. Again my mouth opened and my tongue came out. I was throbbing. Then it happened. An orgasm erupted in my clitoris and spread to my vagina and anus. My vaginal and anal channels contracted hard, opening and closing as my clitoris throbbed. Luis stayed on my distended nipple until he saw my orgasm was ebbing. My lover instructed me to resume my position with my legs crossed. I was required to leave my dress bodice open and my left breast out of its bra cup but concealed inside the dress. At this point, my husband began to pass me notes presumably asking about the puzzle, but actually to find out what was happening. I told him that Luis had his finger beneath my panties. That was an understatement. He continued to stroke my thigh; my leg; my abdomen; my belly; my pubic arch. His fingers excited my clitoris again and again, each time bringing me close to a second orgasm. He was so smooth, so confident, so totally unafraid of being caught. When we had Gordon get the pillows and blankets from the overhead compartments, my backside was completely exposed to Luis who quickly pulled my panties below the crease of my ass. His hand roamed freely over my naked buttocks and into the moist crease guarding my asshole. The tip of his finger pressed into the hole's opening but did not penetrate deeply. I was desperate for sex when Gordon finally sat down and distributed the pillows and blankets. Luis thanked my husband graciously and spread his blanket over his lap and placed the pillow behind his head. He typed on his laptop. I couldn't wait to see the screen. Put your hand beneath the blanket. Even before I slid my hand underneath, I saw the incredible erection tenting the blanket. It was awesome. Sliding my hand underneath, I felt it. My tongue shot out to lick my upper lip. My erect clitoris hardened to a stiff knob. Luis's cock was about 9 or 10 inches in length. Big, but a lot of men who have been in me have had cocks that big. However, its girth was incredible. I couldn't even begin to get my hand around it. And Hard! Hard was not the word. I couldn't even move it. It was like a rigid steel pipe except that it pulsed and throbbed in my hand. Precum coated the shaft making it slick to the touch. It was hot, turgid sex weapon that I knew would rip repeated orgasms from any female fortunate enough to receive it. I could hear myself moaning softly. I expected Luis to be all over me once my husband moved away to the front of the plane. Again I was wrong about this man. He was in no hurry. I was his and he knew it. "It's time to take the gorgeous sex goddess to bed. Go to the bathroom. Empty your bladder. You will need the extra space." "I've never, ever been told to do that by a man before sex", I gasped in my excitement. "That's because you have been with boys, not men. That is about to change. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT wash your vagina. Women should smell like women, not some ridiculous fragrance. Remove your bra and panties, but leave on your heels and dress. I will be waiting." As I urinated, I could smell the heady musk of my sexual organs. My pubic hair was matted with the juices of desire. Inserting a finger into my vagina, I was amazed at the slickness and swollen readiness of my sex channel. Opening my dress, I removed the bra. Both breasts seemed swollen, the nipples bulging, hard, erect, ready. I cupped them and flicked my fingernail over the nipples. Surges of sexual electricity rippled through my body causing my clitoris, vagina and anus to throb. It was hard to believe. I knew I could have an orgasm by simply flicking my nipples few more times. Lifting my dress, I peeled down my panties. They were sodden with my secretions. I had no bag to put the bra and panties in, so I carried them in my hand back to my seat. I really was beyond caring who saw them. Luis had turned out all the lights around our seats. It was still dimly lighted so that others might see us if they looked, but we were in the shadows. He had also spread an extra blanket on the seats and stored the arm between Gordon's seat and mine between the two seats. We had the entire space of the three seats for a bed. He was lying beneath two of the blankets with his back up against the seat backs. I saw the almost evil smile cross his lips and shuddered in hot anticipation of what was to come. He lifted the blanket for me to lie down in spoon position, his body behind mine. I moved closer and saw his pants were off and his penis out and ready for me. I was unable to tear my gaze from it. Massive, huge thick fuck stick that was rigidly erect and hard. It pressed against his stomach and extended far up his belly. It was both an enormously exciting and terrifying sight for a woman. My vagina pulsed in readiness. I crawled into the makeshift bed. As soon as I had curled myself into a position on my side with my knees bent and with my back pressed against Luis, he pulled my body hard against his. There really wasn't enough room for us. My knees extended beyond the seat and Luis's legs were off the seat, but neither of us cared. It would do. His fingers rapidly opened the buttons of my dress and extracted both breasts. He stroked the turgid nipples and my hips began to undulate and thrust in the motions of intercourse. I turned to him. "Please.. please. Don't make me wait. I'm so ready." "You want it?" "Oh god, YES! I want it. In me. Fucking me. Please. Give it to me", I begged like a complete slut. Fingers pinched my nipple , then the other one. "Oh! Oh! OH!" My breasts were hefted in his hands. Stroked, squeezed, felt, explored. I babbled with my extreme need to be penetrated. "Ugh! Ugh! OH! OH! Please. I'm throbbing." I felt my dress being pulled upward. Eagerly, I lifted my body to let Luis push it all the way to my waist baring my lower body for him. The mammoth weapon nestled in the crease of my ass and extended all the way up to the small of my back. I felt the precum wetting my back and ass. It throbbed against me. I humped my ass against its length begging him to put it in me. His fingers moved down my belly to my sex. He found my erect, throbbing clitoris and took it between his fingers. It began to throb uncontrollably. He jacked it like a small penis and I erupted in an orgasm. The shock waves entered my cunt and belly. They went into spastic contractions that only heightened my need for his cock. His finger penetrated my vagina as I throbbed. "Your vagina is very tight, but it will stretch." "Ohhh yes. stretch it. Please! Stretch me. Do it to me. I'm dying." He pressed his erect penis downward and inserted it between my thighs. Immediately, it sprang upward and throbbed mightily against the slit of my cunt. The head protruded from between my closed thighs by at least three or four inches. It was driving me wild. "Oh god.. Oh OH. please.. please.. please", I whined and pleaded. "I never fuck a woman in a one-night stand." All I could do was groan in my need. Luis whispered in my ear, "I intend to fuck you many, many times. Do you understand? I do not intend to allow such an exquisite, sensuous, sexy woman to enjoy my body just once." I was beside myself with intense need. "Oohhh god.. you can have me whenever you want me. For as long as we're in Santiago. I'm yours to fuck anytime you want me. Please.. I can't wait. Please! Fuck Me!" Luis grasped his weapon in his hand and pressed my thigh upward indicating that I should open my thighs to make my sex hole available. I couldn't get my leg in the air fast enough. I held myself in this open position while he slowly rubbed the huge cockhead up and down my cunt slit wetting the head of his penis. My hole throbbed continuously, opening and closing over the bloated head. struggling to entice it inside its hot trembling folds. "Ready?" All I could do was groan. Then I felt it spread me. The big head stretched the orifice and pressed inward. My vagina eagerly opened wide to receive the male shaft. Luis pressed four or five inches into my throbbing hole, stretching it into a huge oval around his stone hard cock. I wanted to scream with intense pleasure, but I knew that would probably end this incredible pleasure. Instead, my mouth stretched wide open forming huge hole through which my tongue lolled out, making random circular motions in the air. My eyes clenched shut. My orgasm exploded. Juices gushed out to coat the gigantic cock fucking relentlessly into my defenseless cunt. My clitoris exploded into a series of hard spasms and I heard Luis grunt in male satisfaction as my vagina clenched and throbbed around his huge shaft. The cock bored in deeper. Six or seven inches stretched my hole and widened it into an even bigger oval that was completely plugged by the driving, rock hard penis. Luis held my tits (they weren't breasts any longer. they were tits. tits on a slut being fucked by a consummate stud) as he drove himself even deeper. When he had buried seven inches inside me, he stopped, squeezing my breasts and then my still throbbing clitoris. Again, my mouth stretched wide as his finger motion on my clitoris forced my tongue out into the open. Slowly, I felt the cock being pulled from the throbbing tightness of my stretched vagina. When only the head was left inside me, it started back in. I arched my hips and pressed back to receive it. This time it hit the bottom of my vagina and rammed forcefully into my cervix. I couldn't suppress the grunt of female pleasure. Again, Luis pulled it from my body, almost all the way. His next thrust drove the steel hard organ into the bottom of vagina with a thud forcing a second grunt of passion from me. He put his hand over my mouth to stop me from wailing and grunting and then rammed me again. This time his stone-hard cock forced my womb and cervix upward and back to make room for his entire shaft. He had it completely buried in my throbbing body. Then, he began to fuck me, really fuck me, with the determined, hard strokes of a rutting male using a female hole. Immediately, my body convulsed into another orgasm. While I throbbed in my third orgasm, I felt Luis's penis begin to swell. I grew to huge proportions and then, suddenly, it literally exploded the huge load of semen into my waiting vagina. He throbbed inside me again and again, each time sending a thick stream of male seed into my cunt. He continued to throb and empty into me for at least a minute. I held my body in position for him and concentrated on squeezing his throbbing cock with my vaginal muscles to make it as good for him as I could. Finally, his throbbing stopped. The semihard cock soaked in our mixed juices. Luis held me close caressing my still excited breasts. I turned my head toward him. "That was the most incredible sex I've ever had. Ever! You made me cum three times in less than 10 minutes. You're wonderful, you sexy devil. You can fuck me anytime." I literally purred with pleasure still feeling his incredible cock inside my body. "Your cunt is wonderfully tight. Hot, sexy fuck hole. I love being in you. Feeling your luscious body trembling and throbbing. Feeling you thrusting your ass back against me to get all my cock into your cunt. Hot, beautiful, sensuous Slut. You're still throbbing. Your cunt is meant for fucking.. for taking huge loads of cum." His lewd words were turning me on. This man knew every switch, every button to push to excite a woman, to make her into a wide open slut, hot to be fucked. I was getting hot again! "I may not allow you to take your birth control pills for the next 10 days. Then you will have to take my huge loads into your unprotected cunt." That thought made my pussy jerk in a hard spasm. His hand was on my clitoris now. Rubbing it. stroking it like a miniature penis. it pulsed and jerked under his fingers. Then I realized with intense pleasure that this man was getting hard again inside my vagina. He had spewed a tremendous load of cum into me just moments before and he was getting hard again! In less than two minutes, he was fully erect inside me and was again fucking me with steady measured strokes. "You're amazing. I can't believe it. Can you always do that", I moaned in his ear as my hips began fuck motions to receive his strokes. "Yes. Always. And many times." 5617 1.68/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment