Sunday, December 30, 2012

Mary, Mary?

Mary, Mary? By Saladin Isn't it strange the changes we go through in life? My wife Mary and I didn't have a typical marriage, though you would never have known it to look at us. We were just your typical suburban couple with good jobs and no kids, DINKS. Mary dressed very conservatively except on rare occasions, skirts at mid knee and always the full complement of underwear. But we made some changes several months ago to our life style and got things on to a different track. No one knows about the changes we made, only the result and I'm writing this because sometimes I don't believe what happened myself. When I met Mary, she had just moved here after getting divorced. We dated for about six months and then lived together for about a year before we got married. At first, everything was great, but then she started getting deep into the "wife" thing. You know, the "we shouldn't do that anymore, it's not right for married people" concept that drives men crazy. Well, that stuff gets old pretty fast and we were starting to have real problems. And I admit, most of them were my fault; I started staying out late with the guys, hitting the titty bars, that kind of stuff. Our sex life was down to maybe once a week, and then it was get on top and get off quick, that was it! The weekend things started changing, I had been out of town at a class for a couple of days. That Friday, I got home in the early afternoon while she was still at work. I unpacked and decided to jack off before she got home. When I went to my hidden stash of dirty magazines, I realized at once that something was wrong. The stacks were messed up and some of the pages were now dog-eared. Oh, shit, Mary found these and I'm going to hear about it now. When I looked at the stories that were marked, they were all about female submission, the idea of the woman being the man's sex slave. I thought it was interesting she had marked those stories. When she got home that night, I had a nice dinner ready as a peace offering, just in case. But all evening she didn't say a word about the dirty magazines in her house! When we went to bed that night, we kissed and cuddled, but didn't make love. I lay there thinking about the stories and her reaction or lack of it after she went to sleep. The next morning, I made some extra stops while I was out doing the morning errands and then dashed home to get all my tasks completed. By noon we were done with the household chores and I fixed a pitcher of margaritas, one of her favorite drinks. By three she was fairly high, not drunk, but feeling no pain as they say. On one of her trips to the bathroom, I followed her and was waiting in the bedroom when she came out. "Sophia," I said. "What are you thinking about wench, you're not wearing your slave collar!" She froze for a minute, a minute that seemed to be an hour, as I held out one of my purchases. Then she moved forward and turned her back so I could place the leather collar around her neck. After I put the collar on her I turned her around and looked at her. Her eyes were closed and her lips were parted as she breathed through here mouth. She was wearing a tee shirt and shorts and of course the obligatory bra. I tossed her one of my other purchases, still in the bag, and told her to put it on. It had been months since I had seen Mary naked except for trips to and from the bathroom so I enjoyed watching her undress in the daylight. She was still well built, with good tits although she had gained a few pounds over the years. As she undressed, I could see her nipples were hard and she had goose bumps all over her body. When she was naked, she reached in the bag, and pulled out the g-string inside. Now she blushed as her eyes stared at it, a deep pink flush covering her body. After a moment's hesitation, she pulled it on and closed her eyes again. I led her into the middle of the room and posed her; having her spread her legs slightly, and clasp her hands behind her back. I walked around her, stroking her body as I went. I told her to stay there while I went to get our drinks. When I came back she was still there, eyes closed, her arm position thrusting her breasts forward. "Does Slave Sophia want a drink", I asked? "Yes." "Yes please, Master," I prompted. "Yes, please, Master." As she drank, I took off my clothes. I went up to her and taking her glass away, I pushed her to her knees, telling her to keep her hands behind her back. Now I could rub my erection over her face, paying particular attention to her mouth. Before we were married, oral sex was a frequent part of our sex life, but since marriage she had decided, that it was one of the dirty things. When I told her to open her mouth, I expected hesitation, but she obeyed right away. Holding the back of her head, I told her to suck it good. She continued to obey, taking me deep into her mouth and sucking my balls. I knew she expected me to cum in her mouth but I had other plans. Gently pulling her arms from behind her, I led her to the bed. I told her to bend over so her head and arms were resting on the bed with her legs spread wide. Now I had almost total access to her body and I knew the g-string had side clasps so I could take it off her without her needing to move. I stroked and tweaked her body, watching her get more and more turned on. Reaching between her legs, I started playing with her pussy, being sure to get to her clit. When I pulled aside her g-string to slide my thumb inside her she moaned. "Would Slave Sophia like to say something," I asked? "Make love to me, " she said. "I don't make love to slaves, I only fuck them," I replied while my hands continued to excite her. "Please," she said. "Please, what?" "Please fuck me," she said softly. "What was that," I asked? "Please fuck me, Master." With that, I undid the g-string and pushed my cock into her. She was so excited that she came almost at once and I wasn't far behind. My last thrusts as I came pushed her body flat on the bed. When I finished cuming, I reach out and undid the collar. "Mary," I said, "do you want your drink?" The two of us, lying there in bed, began to talk about what was going on. While I was gone, she had gotten drunk one night and done some thinking. She knew I was getting frustrated and she was as frustrated with herself as I was. She knew she was doing the same things that had driven her first husband away and was afraid that I was having an affair on all the nights I was out late. When she found the magazines while looking for proof of the affair, in a way she was relieved to find out I was masturbating at home. When she starting reading the stories about submissive women, that seemed to be a solution to her problem. The way she was raised, when we where living together, she was a bad girl and it was OK to do the things bad girls did. But now we were married, she had to be a good girl and she didn't know how to resolve the conflict inside her. She thought maybe being submissive sexually, which meant she wasn't in control and so wasn't really responsible for what she did, might be the answer. She had deliberately dog-eared the pages knowing I would notice and had been hoping I would take the hint. She admitted that while she was glad I took the hint, I had surprised her in the way I had set it up, but it had worked out in the end. I explained that while I had enjoyed what we had just done, one of the big reasons I had married her was her intelligence and good counsel and that I didn't want a little flighty woman who couldn't ever make a decision for herself. After several more hours of hours of talking we came to some agreements: 1. she would be submissive only sexually, 2. we would only do it a couple of times a month to keep it fresh, 3. we would talk about it before pushing matters further, and 4. either of us could leave out the collar as a signal that this was going to be a submissive time. When I expressed concern about us only making love in a role-playing mode, she also agreed that the good girl would do what she could every other day. We also agreed to use our computer to leave each other notes on what we might want to try: she was too embarrassed to have the face to face talks about sex and especially discussing what she might like. So we settled back into the routine, with the exception that now we had e-mails from each other to think about and I was getting laid more. Then one Saturday a couple of weeks later, I found the collar on the counter when I went to make coffee in the morning. It was my day to play golf so I had some time to think about it and make a few purchases. I noticed Mary glancing at me through the day, wondering what I had in mind. A little after four that afternoon, I called her into the bedroom. When she arrived I was holding the collar in my hand. "Sophia, here is your collar. Put it on your naked body." She quickly took off her clothes and put the collar on. When she was naked, she stood in the center of the room, hands behind her back, and of course her eyes closed. This time I positioned her in front of the dresser mirror and ordered her to put her hands behind her head. Then standing behind her, I started caressing her body. "Open your eyes," I said. She obeyed but when she saw my hands on her naked body in the mirror, she closed them again. "Keep them open." I ordered. Flushing, she obeyed, watching my hands moving over her body, playing with her nipples, then moving between her legs. As I spread her legs, she could she my fingers disappear inside her. I kept playing with her, teasing her body in the ways only a long time lover knows. When she came, her sweaty body almost collapsed in my arms. While she recovered, I thought about some of the things she had written that she dreamed about. A few minutes later, when she had caught her breath, I pushed her to the floor. "OK Sophia, suck my cock." I positioned myself so that with a shift of her eyes, she could see the reflection of my cock in her mouth in the mirror. She kept her eyes open as she sucked me, looking at my cock going deep into her mouth. Occasionally I would pull it out to rub over her face and then put it back in. When I came I pulled out so I shot on her face and we both watched as it dripped onto her breasts. Catching my breath, I said " Slave, you need a shower, go take one. And while you are in there, shave." "But Master, I shaved my legs yesterday." "No, shave your pussy while you are in there." Blushing she went in the bathroom and I heard the water start running. When she returned, she was wrapped in a towel, and I heard her gasp at the small change I had made in the room. I positioned her with her hips at the edge of the bed and placed some pillows under her head. When I had her pull her knees up to her chest, her bare and open pussy was reflected in the mirror I had placed two feet from the bed. Sitting beside her, I told her to keep her eyes open and her hands spreading her legs. Then I ran a vibrator down her body. We had never used one in bed together and I didn't know if she had ever used one. But now I used the vibrator on her. She tried to keep her eyes focused on the mirror but it wasn't long before she just rolled her head back, closed her eyes, and gave into the sensations. I didn't bother to count her orgasms, I just keep massaging her clit, pussy, and around her ass until she was hoarse from screaming. When I turned it off, her body continued to shake and when I pushed her up the bed and entered her, it was like riding a bucking horse. Once I had cum and rolled off her, it was several minutes before she could gather herself and go to the bathroom. She was still so sensitive that just the vibrations of peeing set off another series of orgasms that had her moaning while on the toilet. After she had returned the bedroom and wiped our juices off me, we fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up about 45 minutes later and while Mary slept, I reread some of the messages from her on the computer. It wasn't lost on me that Mary had initiated the use of the collar this time and that she hadn't objected to anything that I had wanted to do. I was beginning to wonder if I had let the genie out of the bottle and what her limits were in her role as slave, if any. There were a couple more ideas I found intriguing and over a beer I figured out how to combine them for what could be a very interesting evening. I woke Mary after she had slept for almost two hours and told her to take another shower while I picked out the clothes she was going to wear out to dinner. When she returned, her outfit was lying on the bed: her shortest skirt, a white, almost see thought blouse, a new bra that was both see through and very low cut, and stockings but no panties. She looked at the clothes and then back at me; and I watched her nipples pucker up as she blushed. But without objection, she put on the outfit I had selected. While she did her makeup, I quickly got dressed. Before we left the house, I called her over to me while I sat on the bed. I ran my hands over her body, being sure to bounce her breasts in her new bra to show her how flimsy it was. Then I had her pull up her skirt so I could look at and play with her naked, freshly shaven pussy while she stood there. When I had her bend over, one of her breasts fell out of the bra and her reflection showed that if she bent over in public, anyone looking would know she was naked under her skirt. In the car I had her again pull up her skirt so her bare ass was on the car seat as I drove to one of our favorite restaurants. I knew during dinner that she was nervous, wondering what I might have her do in the restaurant, but I had other plans. After dinner, I drove to a titty bar I had been to many times, one I knew had dark corners and liberal table dance rules. As we settled into our chairs, Mary looked around at the almost naked women dancing for the men. By our second drink, a dancer, whom I knew was went both ways, came over and asked if we wanted a dance. I told her to give one to Mary, so she walked up to her and told her to spread her legs. As she started dancing between Mary's legs and rubbing her breasts in her face, Mary just stared. I watched as the dancer brushed her hair against Mary's body and ran her hands up her thighs to the top of her stockings. When the music stopped, I said, `Do it again", and this time one of the dancer's hands disappeared under Mary's skirt for most of the song. When the music stopped, the dancer slowly removed her hand from under the skirt, and looking Mary in the eyes, licked her fingers. But now it was her turn to be on stage and we left the bar after watching her first two dances. When we got home, Mary was still flushed from her experiences at the bar. I had her take off her clothes except for the stockings and then I touched her pussy, which was very wet. "Sophia, did you let that woman touch you?' "Yes, Master." "Did you enjoy being in a room full of men with your legs spread open and a strange woman touching you?" Head bowed she said, "Yes, Master". "Did she touch your pussy? Did she put her fingers inside you?" "Yes, Master" "Yes, what?" "Yes, she put her fingers in my pussy and she played with my clit." "Did I tell you to let her put her fingers in you?" "No, Master." "You were a bad girl and should be punished. You deserve a spanking, don't you think so?" "Yes, Master, I do." "Then go kneel on the side of the bed until I'm ready to give it to you." As she went to the bedroom. I wondered what sight would greet me, would she do what I had said? When I went in, she was in position waiting for me, head on the bed, ass in the air, pussy lips peeking out from between her thighs, the tips of her breasts just touching the bed. When I ran my hand between her legs, she was soaking wet. A shiver went through her body as I stroked her ass and clean shaven pussy. "This time I'm going to spank your butt but the next time it'll be your breasts that get spanked, understand." "Yes, Master." As I started spanking her, she moaned with each slap of my hand on her ass. When I finished, her face was as red as her ass and there was a wet spot on the bed from the juices dripping out of her. Grabbing her hips, I just pushed my erection into her from behind and started fucking her. She wailed when I started playing with her clit and then started grunting as I went deep inside her. She was pushing back into me as I played with her tits and her clit. When I pulled out her pussy was still open and her hips were shaking. I told her to turn around and suck me. As she did I asked if she liked the taste of her pussy on my cock. She just moaned and took me deeper in her mouth as she came from the idea of tasting pussy on my cock. Again, when I came, I pulled out and came on her face but this time I rubbed my cum over my cock and had her lick me clean. We so spent it was several minutes before we had the strength to wipe off and go to sleep. The next morning her ass was still pink from the spanking but she was definitely in a good mood. It was several weeks before we played slave again. My team at work had been working on a major project that took almost every hour of the day for over a week. The day we completed it, the team went out for drinks. I called Mary to let her know I was going to be late and about what time I'd be home. When I got home the outside of the house was dark; once inside I saw dim lights from the family room and heard music. When I went in there, I found Mary on her knees in the middle of the room, naked except for her slave collar, and there was naked woman kneeling beside her! "Master, I know that Slave Sophia is disobeying you by acting without your permission and I know you will spank my breasts later for doing so; but you've worked so hard the last couple weeks and I felt you needed something special. This is Gina and, like me, she'll do whatever you want her to." Gina was a tall blonde with large breasts, firm shapely thighs, and a nicely trimmed pussy. This looked to be a very interesting evening and making the mental note about the spanking; I proceeded to enjoy myself. I started by having them give me a shower followed by a massage during which I explored Gina's lush body a little with my hands. Settling myself on the couch with a fresh drink, I told Gina to suck me. She dropped to her knees in front of me and went right to work on my cock. Gina had obviously had some experience, she started licking my entire shaft, then sucked my balls before taking me all the way into her mouth and throat. She was very good but had I plans for the night and so I stopped her before I came. "I want to see you play with Sophia," I told her. She moved to where Mary was kneeling and started kissing her neck from behind while her hands explored Mary's body. Then moving in front of Mary, she slowly kissed her way down Mary's body; by the time she reached her pussy, Mary was flushed and her hips were moving slightly. Pushing her to the floor, Gina held Mary's hands over her head and used her knees to spread her legs wide apart. Now Gina was lying on top of Mary, when she started rubbing their pussies together and mouthing her breasts; from were I was sitting, it looked as though she were fucking Mary like a man would. They were both panting from the sensation of their pussies against each other and looking between their spread legs I could see both pussies get pink and start dripping. Groaning, Gina came against Mary's body, and then I joined in the fun. "Eat Sophia while I fuck you, Gina." Mary just closed her eyes as Gina slid down her body and knelt between her legs. Gina was on her elbows and knees, keeping her hands free to play with Mary and hips in the air so I could fuck her at the same time. She was tighter inside than I expected but, once we established a rhythm, it was quite a sight. Gina used her hands and mouth on Mary to awesome effect: I'd never seen Mary cum so hard or so often. Her body jerked as she wailed and moaned; the muscles in her legs flexed, and her hands held Gina's head to her as her hips jerked off the floor. In spite of my best intentions, sooner than I wanted I was cumming inside Gina. Catching my breath, I told Mary to lick Gina's juices from my cock. I could hear her whimper as she tasted Gina on me, then I used her hair to pull her away from my cock and told to suck my cum from Gina's pussy. Gina rolled on to her back and spread her legs and after a momentary hesitation, Mary moved to between Gina's legs and started to lick and suck her pussy. Lying beside them, I could taste Mary when I kissed Gina's mouth; while I played with Gina's big breasts I told her to tell Mary what she wanted her to do, how she wanted her to use her mouth and hands to excite her and get her off. Mary followed every instruction Gina gave her, and hissing and groaning Gina came again and again, almost suffocating Mary at times with her thighs. After catching our breath and after a fresh round of drinks it was time to play again. I had them both go down on me: Gina sucking my cock while Mary sucked my balls. When I was hard, I had them get in position to sixty-nine, with Gina on top. This way, I could fuck Gina again while Mary licked and sucked her clit. It didn't take long for Gina to cum several times this way and then I moved around so we could team up on Mary. While Gina held Mary's legs open, I fucked Mary as she licked and sucked her clit. Gina's weight held Mary's body down and her thighs muffled most of the noises she made as we tried to drive her out of her mind. Her arms flailed around slapping Gina's back and the jerks of body sometimes lifted both of them off the floor as she came and came. I actually think Gina came a couple more times, so exciting was Mary's reaction to what we were doing to her. With a groan of my own, I came in Mary; then moving away, I watched as Gina tried to lick and suck my cum out of her pussy. Mary was all done in by the time Gina finished with her; she was a limp and exhausted woman, so tired she could barely raise her glass to drink. While she lay there watching, I played with Gina's body some more, enjoying those large breasts and getting some on the job training when I went down on her. I fucked her one more time, this one a slow lazy fuck and then watched as Mary went cum sucking in Gina one more time, showing that she was a quick learner by producing a couple more orgasms in her before she was finished. Gina spent the night in the guestroom and she left the next morning after a cup of coffee while Mary was still asleep. When Mary woke up I had breakfast in bed waiting for her. There were marks on her breasts and thighs and she winced whenever I touched her pussy. I decided not to bring up the spanking or ask where she found Gina; I was realizing how far out of my control this situation was. The slave, by setting up the situations, was becoming the master, and she was doing things she knew I wouldn't object to. I mean what guy to going to be upset and say no when his wife brings home a beautiful blonde to suck and fuck him? But I also knew, I had no idea where this thing was heading or how it would end. Nothing much happened the next couple of weeks and then it was vacation time. We had been planning a trip to the Caribbean for some time and we were both looking forward to it. I made sure to take her Sophia collar with us, there was something I wanted to see and being away from home would be the perfect time. Two days before we left, we were sitting on the beach when I saw these two island men. They were young and strong, of mixed race background, and judging by the bulges they had in their shorts they would be perfect for my plan. I pulled out the collar and put it on Mary, then told her to stay put. I walked over to the guys and had a brief talk where I explained what I wanted them to do. After a moment's disbelief, they agreed and we decided to meet at a bar in town in a couple of hours. When Mary and I returned to our room to change, I told her that we were going to meet those two guys later and that they were both going to fuck her. Mary had never been with more than one man at a time and while I had watched her with Gina, I had never seen her with another man. I knew being with two men was one of her fantasies and being on vacation seemed the perfect time. We met Joe and Andrew at a bar in town and after a stop for beer and rum we left town in their car. They took us to a small, secluded house in the hills; it was really just a big room with a large mattress on the floor and a couple of chairs. After a few drinks, and they also smoked the biggest joint I had ever seen, it was show time. I told Mary to stand up and take her clothes off, when she was naked; the guys ran their hands over her body. They took turns holding her while the other pushed their fingers into her pussy. When they took their clothes off, Mary just stared! Their cocks were huge: both long - almost twice as long as mine - and thick. One of them was so thick; Mary's hand wouldn't go all the way around it. Andrew started off, leading Mary to the mattress, he had her lick his cock so he was wet, then pushing her down he started trying to get in her. After five minutes, barely half his cock was going in her and Mary was loving it! I got as hard as a rock watching as this guy I had just met that day fucked my wife with his monster cock; her pussy was stretched around his cock like a rubber glove and was moving in and out with each stroke. Andrew didn't use any finesse, he just fucked her, pushing deeper each time. When he was three quarters of the way in, he must have hit bottom because Mary let out a deep groan. From then on she was groaning "Oh Jesus" with each push inside her. When Andrew came, the moan got higher and louder and changed to "Oh God" until it trailed away. When he got off her, she sighed but didn't move; her pussy was more open than I had ever seen it, wet and dripping on the mattress. Now it was Joe's turn, he of the thicker cock; Mary was so open he just pushed right in and the moans started right up again. Mary was hunching her hips into his, trying to swallow his cock with her pussy. Suddenly two other people walked into the room, a man and a woman. Now there were three of us watching my wife get fucked! Andrew noticed my hard on and told the woman, whose name was Chloe, to take care of it. She just walked over, unzipped my pants and stuck my cock in her mouth. There I was, watching my wife get the fucking of her life while some woman I had never even seen before sucked my cock! I didn't last 3 minutes before I came in her mouth and she tried to suck all the cum out of me. Joe was still working over Mary's pussy and he must have found the same spot Andrew did because she was shouting and jerking every which way. When he came, Mary's mouth opened but no sound came out; she clutched him tight to her body and then fell back limp. When Joe started cumming, Chloe took off her clothes; she was flat chested but with nipples that looked like long erasers glued to her chest, sturdy legs and the most amazing tongue I've ever seen! When she stuck her tongue out, she could almost touch the bridge of her nose with it. When Joe rolled off Mary, with a nod of his head Andrew sent Chloe to suck their cum out of her. Growling, she attacked Mary's dripping pussy with her tongue, sending Mary in to fresh spasms as her tongue searched deep in her for every bit of the guys cum. While she was doing Mary, the third man, Bernie, took off his clothes also. I was surprised to see that his cock wasn't much longer than mine and not very thick; after the first two men, I didn't think Mary would do him that much good. A scream pulled my attention back to the bed. Mary's body was arched completely off the bed as Chloe's long tongue probed deep in her pussy. Chloe was having to hold her down: Mary was in a world of pure sensation as that amazing tongue found new places to force scream after scream from her. When was Chloe finished with her, Mary collapsed on the mattress, her open pussy was now red inside rather than pink from all the use it had absorbed. Now it was Bernie's turn at her. "Roll over and spread your cheeks," he told her as he approached the bed. It took a minute for what he meant to sink in, that he intended to fuck her ass! I knew she had never had anything bigger than a finger in it and I didn't think she wasn't ready for this. "No, please, I've never done that," she said. "Don't hurt me that way." When I got up to protest, Joe and Andrew grabbed me and tied me to a chair facing the bed. "You wanted your woman to get fucked, well she's going to get fucked every way there is," Joe said. Mary was too tired to put up much of a fight and it didn't take long for them to have her spread out on the mattress, ass in the air waiting for Bernie to use it. He wet his cock in her pussy and then started pushing it into her ass. As the head went in her, she groaned and we could see her body tense then relax. Her eyes were closed as he pushed all the way in; she sighed when she felt his body up against her ass cheeks. As he started fucking her ass, he talked to her. "You wouldn't give your husband your ass, but you `re giving it to me. Does the little white whore like my black cock up her ass? Isn't this what you wanted Sophia, to be fucked every way you could imagine?" It was like something in Mary broke inside, like a wall falling down, the way she responded to his words. Suddenly she was begging him to fuck her and she started fucking him back with her ass, reaching her hands back to pull him deeper into her. Her reaction surprised him so much that he barely remembered to pull out of her when he came so Chloe could lick his cum off Mary's back. Now Joe and Andrew both went at her at the same time. Andrew's big cock in her pussy would force Joe's cock deep into her mouth on every stroke. Mary could barely breath around Joe's cock, her nose was running from the effort, but the guys kept fucking her to orgasm after orgasm. When Chloe looked over and saw my erection, she gave me my second blow job of the day, again trying to suck the all cum out of me. When Andrew came in Mary's pussy, Joe just rolled her over and pushed right in; this time pulling her legs up so every one could see his cock working in her and her newly opened ass flexing with each push. "Are you my whore," he asked her? "Do you like the idea, the feel of me using you?" "Oh God, yes," she groaned. "Then ask for it! Tell me how you want my cock deep in you." When she didn't say anything, he stopped moving. Mary's eyes were closed and she lay there motionless under him. She moaned as he pulled out of her and with a slapping sound his huge cock left a wet mark on her belly. Joe rolled off her and lay on his back beside her. "Please fuck me," she said. "If you want it come and get it yourself. Show these people how big a slut you really are. Fuck yourself on my cock." Slowly she stood over him and squatting down she positioned his cock at her pussy then let her weight push it into her as she lowered her self. She couldn't take it all but she got most of it in. As she started moving on him, he pulled her breasts to his mouth and bit and sucked her nipples. "Does you husband fuck you like this? Has he ever been this deep inside you? You may be his wife but you are my slut, loving being on my big cock. Look at your husband watch you fuck yourself on my cock." Instead of looking at me, she hid her face beside his, burying it in his neck. I could hear her telling him that she was his slut and all she wanted was for him to use her anyway he wanted. When he pushed her so she was sitting straight up on his cock, she kept her eyes closed rather than look at me. And while her eyes opened when he came in her, they were the sightless eyes of a blind person. When she slumped over his cock after he came, Chloe and Bernie started toward her. "Let's do her together," he said. After pushing his cock into her ass, he rolled the two of them over so Mary was on top. Now her dripping pussy was open for Chloe to suck and impaled on Bernie's cock she couldn't move away: in fact her movements drove him deeper inside her. I think they must have found that thin line between pleasure and pain because she went absolutely crazy! She was sobbing and begging for them to stop and in the next breath gasping for them to keep going. Bernie pulled her body down by her wrists; both pushing him deeper in her and not letting her use her hands to push Chloe away. And Chloe used her elbows to keep her legs spread and raped Mary with her fingers and long tongue. It seemed to go on forever to me, watching as a strange man fucked my wife's ass while a woman sucked two other guys cum out of her pussy. Bernie didn't get to cum, the two of them were too much for Mary and she literally almost passed out from all the orgasms. They pushed her to the mattress and laughed at her limp but still gasping and jerking body. When her eyes opened, she saw Joe standing over her drinking a beer, his dark cock hanging between his legs like a piece of fire hose. "Ready for some more, " he asked her? "No, but let me suck your cock please." She had never asked to suck my cock the entire time we had been together but I watched as she crawled over to kneel in front of him and licked her juices off his cock. He was still soft but she couldn't get more than half in of it in her mouth and as he got hard her all she had of him in her wide open mouth was the head. "Get over here, Chloe, and show her how it's done." Chloe crawled over and proceeded to stick his entire cock down her throat, so deep she could lick his balls at the same time and then pulling it out to suck and lick the head. Joe enjoyed the feel of her mouth and throat for a couple of minutes and then sent her over to me. As Chloe sucked me again, I watched as the guys played with Mary's body; pointing out how open and red she was inside now and commenting to each other about the other marks they had left on her body. Then Joe laid so his cock was facing me and had Mary look at me as she fucked herself on his cock. He was so thick her clit was on display over her open pussy right in front of me. Chloe played with her body while Joe fucked her until she collapsed. When Joe pushed her off, Andrew went right after her and pushed inside her then rolled over so Mary was on top. "OK Bernie, now she's the meat in our sandwich" As they fucked her front and rear at the same time, I thought about the girls I had seen in high school and college take on several guys. Then, all the guys wanted was to get off and they were quick in case the girl changed her mind. These guys had already cum several times and were just doing what ever they wanted to with her and were in no hurry about it. They fucked her for a couple more hours and when they were finished she could barely walk to the car. The aroma of sweat and grass and cum filled the car as I drove back to the hotel. I carried her into the hotel room and wiped the guys' juices and her sweat off her body as she fell into a deep sleep. The next day, she didn't say anything about what happened the day before and besides we needed to pack and leave the island. She could barely walk as we went through the airport and Mary slept the entire time we were on the plane. Once home she just took a long hot bath and crawled into bed to sleep. She still had bruises on her body from the way the guys on the island had used her. The next day was Monday, time to go back to the real world of work. Mary winced as she settled her breasts in her bra and I wondered if her sore pussy and ass would let her sit at her desk all day. That night, she still didn't want to talk about what happened on the island, and so after giving me a blowjob, she went to bed early. Tuesday, I had a staff meeting at work, so I left the house early. When I got home, there was a note taped to the TV. Here is what it said: "Honey, I know I should tell you this in person but I don't know how. I'm sorry but I've gone back to the island to find those guys and I don't know when I will be home. I've always been a good girl and until they took me, I was at worst I was only half bad. But those black men with their big cocks made me feel like the slut I always wanted to be. They didn't care if I wanted it or not, they just took me whatever way they wanted to, again and again. I can't get the feel of those cocks out of my mind. I maxed out the credit cards to get back to the island but I have a paycheck coming the end of this week and all of my 401K will be here next month to pay you back. Don't try to find me, I'm sure they can hide me on the island. I love you but I need to feel those cocks again. I'm sorry. Sophia." 2927 1.14/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment